How will it turn out Holla Forums?

How will it turn out Holla Forums?

Full of Lady Antebellum music :DDDD

it certainly looks promising
I haven't been following it at all though

Its already shit

bullshit

Hasn't this been cracked already? What's even the point anymore.

Parkitect is the one to watch

All I need to know that it's going to be shit.

and with that all interest is lost
I'll pirate it when it gets cracked.

Denuvo is not DRM itself, it's an elaborate obfuscation technique for the actual DRM. Usually Denuvo has shown to slow down cracking for high interest titles to about 1 month after release. Since the first month after release is the most financially relevant one, i say it's a good solution. Piratefags still get their game but enough people buy it since they want it immediately.

All DRM is an attack on the consumer and should never be defended.

Lurk more faggot

Come up with a solution to stop piracy then instead of just criticizing it. If i were a piratefag i would be happy that these systems are in place so that the majority of people are forced to buy the game and i get to pirate nonetheless with the industry remaining financially healthy.

Still doesn't change the fact that Denuvo only really fucks over paying customers and as such I'll never buy a Denuvo game on principle.

Does Denuvo brick your hard drive or inconvenience you with logins or limited activations? I don't know shit.

It does nothing that you would even notice. It's anti-tampering software and hinders reverse engineering, debugging and so on. Nothing that's online and nothing that's inherently limiting.

>>>/out/

So is the game good?

Yeah I wasn't sure at first but I now wonder if it isn't actually a Denuvo employee or something. We already know they frequent other sites that discuss piracy.

The same? How would you even compare that?
Look im not even saying that any specific anti piracy measure is good or justifiable, im just saying that faggots crying over them won't do shit.

And thinking that widespread, convenient piracy is sustainable in the long run is something only a deluded communist retard could.

You don't stop piracy, retard.

It's made by a scammy British developer called Frontier Developments.
Better avoid them.

Do you like being a corporate bitch user?

Steamspy, Crysis series, Doos Sex
Mankind Divided.
Worked with no problem till today, and games still sell.

What does Denuvo do to the game anyway?
Is it an install platform like steam or something? I've managed to keep clear of it.

See, so crying that the people losing money with this are doing something to hinder it is tilting at windmills.

A little example for why you don't want a lot of piracy is the mobile games market. In the beginning of both the iOS and Android history, there were a lot of paid games. They did a lot better on iOS than Android because Apple started to stock iTunes gift cards in retailers much earlier than Google, but in general the best high caliber games on both platforms were paid, complete packages.

Then around the iPhone 4 era the Jailbreak became really popular, and suddenly every kid knew how to pirate games on their iPhone. There was apparently nothing to stop this, ripping games consisted of nothing more than copying the IPA/APK file to a hoster and calling it a day.

What followed was the rise of freemium games. Nowadays, almost every single game on the iPhone is free with microtransactions. This in turn lead to a decline in Jailbreaks, and following that, a decline in jailbreak interest, shown by less crews trying to release jailbreaks.

Now sure, Freemium games didn't just rise because of piracy, but they were a convenient solution for it as well. Gameloft was complaining several times how much piracy has risen on iOS, and now almost all of their games are freemium as well. The mobile games market is shit and plebeian enough to eat this up, on other platforms a development like this would look much different, but it's easy to see that it isn't exactly a good thing.

Locks EXE to your specific hardware.
Kills performance and SSDs with anti-debug measures.
It will end up like Starforce.

Make good games and people will buy them. People who pirate games are more likely to buy them and others because they actually enjoy games. Normalcucks just buy Madden every year and that's about it. I wish I was kidding. My roommate wants to buy the new Xbox One just to play NBA2K.

Good I hope. I'd love another good coaster game, and the terrain editing, being able to make coasters that go underground and through mountains looks cool as shit.

kek. So I guess there won't be any threads on Holla Forums about it.

Mobile games are shit and freemium would have happened regardless.

So you are saying that you only pirate the games you don't like, or pirating them just to test them before buying? Because if not, you just elaborated on the problem yourself. Your normalfag roommate will buy Madden and Fifa and Battlefield, and Holla Forums will cry about only shitty sequels coming out.

This is less about games than it is about economics. I can't comprehend how this is so fucking hard to understand.

what is the source of that awful cunt whining about "male fantasies" ?

kek

I pirate to try before I buy. Example: pirated Guacamaymay, liked it, bought it. Pirated Steamworld Dig, it sucked, didn't buy it.

Perfectly legitimate. But you know full well that the average person wouldn't do that.

it'll be shit 100% guaranteed no questions asked

No, the average person plays Skyrim. You're forgetting that the average person and the average chan user are nowhere near each other.

Pirating isn't about not having the money to buy games, it's about not supporting shit developers that make bad games or fuck over consumers. I wouldn't really mind denuvo if there was a demo available that accurately represented their game, but those don't seem to exist anymore.

it'll be an underwhelming 'return to form' that has less features than RCT1