Atheist BTFO!

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,
Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It’s still the minority and a declining one at that.
The Pew Research Center’s statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world’s most “atheist” nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world’s most Christian nation within 15 years.
This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn’t stop religion.
Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up in this post:
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bNs2pgFhaPw&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Amish_population
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/christian/

Religion?
WTF is wrong with you Rabbi worshiper? Are you talking about Communism which is Christianity 2.0?

tip harder faggot

Tip harder faggot.

>>>/bog/

OHHHHHHH a hate me

DUDE I'm totally going to worship a Rabbi as creator of existence. No wait, fuck that. I want anal stimulation. I'm going to go full gnostic!

hurrrr
hhhhhhhurrrrrrrrr

It's because of all the darkies and their mud religions proliferating so don't get too excited.

Nice D&C OP.

It's not d&c to point out atheists on a NatSoc board, but again, there are no atheists in here.

And he is also promoting the church.

This has to be shilling exploiting both sides…

Atheism is a religion of not believing in a god and worshipping dawkins asshole 24/7, Atheists are cult like subhumans that will say stupid shit like "Jesus was a kike"

DESIGNATED D&C THREAD

Scatological fixation, as to be expected of one whose soul is corrupted by worship of a fictional Semitic idol and a Semitic tribal deity.

That makes sense seeing as its the whitest

mods are asleep, expect more raiding i guess

Remember the ISD report, fam. (((They))) have been frustrated by their inability to push "positive messaging" and must resort to D&C along "existing fracture lines."

Report, sage, and move on to planning genocide for the kikes.

#(((They)))WillNotDivideUs

This is quite possibly the most shill'd thread I've ever seen on this board. What the fuck? I came here for an interesting discussion about religious trends in the modern world.

I'd say the majority of typical Holla Forumsacks are Christians or Pagans, but a number of edgelords claim Atheism. The rest are, as you indicated, simply triggered shills.

God doesn't believe in atheists edgelords and shills.

show me on the doll where the priest touched you

Kikes ==OUT==

Calm down Chiam.

ITT-butthurt christcuck.

Guess what you stupid faggot christfaggot.
God isn't real.
Judging people over fake shit (Ie. the bible, and morality) is fucking stupid. Christians are just mad that they can't get their dicks wet.

that's what it all boils down to.

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH SLEEPIG AROUND, DOING DRUGS, AND CHEATING, AND STEALING.

Go off yourselves, god is fucking fake, and killing the white race.

this is now a dead kike thread, post pics of dead kikes.

you got it

Dude fuck off with this dnc shit

Step 1 assume a christian stance

Step 2 mock a group within the movement

Step 3 this gives moral justification to attack the aggressor group and splinters the group into multiple factions over the stated position

We are white divided by religion but bound by blood and a common desire for our ethnic kin.

It doesnt work when the christcuck dnc is used and it isnt going to work now with the atheist mocking.
We know your bullshit kike

Christcucks are not on our side. They are race traitors who worship the enemy. It is impossible to divide us from them because they have already been divided by their allegiance to a foreign religion which demands that they attack our true heritage so that it can be supplanted by their Semitic ideology. Christcucks are the conquered, conquered in spirit and in that every Cucktian nation is subservient to Semites.

sounds about right

The fuck is this, 2011?

Lurk until Jesus comes back

Again not fooled kike. Christians have been fighting kikes longer and have killed more than any other. On top of that christians were in the NatSoc germany.
Finally Christians do not worship a jew. They worship God in the form of man who because of a prophecy he made to prove a point to later generations assumed the form of a man born via a hebrew women who followed him and truth.
That is how Christianity views it just because a large portion has been coopted, something which took 2 millenia and whose coopting is being undone by the day, doesnt mean that they worship a jew

You know, when you have to make a mockery of basic concepts to make your point, maybe go back to the drawing board on that one.

The only reason atheism has shrunk worldwide since 1970 is because we have way more God-fearing niggers and Muslims now, you massive fucking tard.

Atheism is growing in white nations, and Christianity only works if whites use it. When you give religion to shitskins, they become even dumber because they misinterpret everything.

It's provenly terrible for social cohesion. It doesn't break any magical rule of objective and immutable morality that doesn't exist, I agree there.

The fuck are you smoking?

Every culture even remotely close to Canaan fought the Semites and many subjugated them long before the Essenes began to write about the Semitic Messiah later called Yeshua around 300 BCE. The Romans destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem before the Cucktian sect gained any influence. Cucktians have since spread to all corners of the globe, and Semitic hegemony has followed them. Christcucks are race traitors whose efforts will always result in benefit for the Semitic tribes. They worship a fictional Semitic idol amalgamated from hundreds of years of anti-Roman revolutionaries and a Semitic tribal deity, thus corrupting their souls to align with that evil race.

Maybe if you're a faggot shitskin dry dicked nerd.

Morlaity is fucking fake, why the fuck should I give a shit about social cohesion you fucking spook loving moron.

Take your meds you no fun loving idiot.

Okay, you both mentioned drugs and meds, obviously mine are better quality shit than yours, they keep me coherent at least. Also, not being a virtuous person is for niggers, really. I feel sorry for you guys, maybe someday you will know a stoic's peace and not randomly go into hysterics when anyone raises a point that's not identical to yours.

TBH the people in the last pic, lower-right could pass for neo-pagans.

And whites are shrinking fast because of atheism

Honestly it's because of all the Nigger "Christians" in Africa, as well as Nigger Muzzies while the White and Jewish poplkations are shrinking who make up the most amount of Athiests, that said I have heard conservative white birth rates are the only major group above replacement in America and that the Amish are slowly becoming a major bloc due to how fast they're growing

BTFO

I've always heard that the amish are shrinking. Source on that?

Hey kike, I'm not even christian but you're wrong, the biggest issue with cuckstianity are the major institutions ie the Catholic and Protestant churches, so we need to create our own Deus Vult supporting splinter

Not sure where you heard that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Amish_population
If you see here they've grown about 60,000 in 7 years and they actually had a decent influence in the 2016 election

This is some of the edgiest shit I've seen here in a long time. You're 12.

RACE IS OUR RELIGION

this is shitskin population boom, nothing to celebrate

The biggest issue with Cucktianity from which all problems stem is that it is a degenerate, Semitic religion. No Cucktian sect will ever benefit Europeans because the religion erodes one's soul even if one is under the delusion that Yeshua is anything other than a fictional Semitic idol and that the god of Cucktianity is a Semitic tribal deity. What the adherent believes does not matter because this is not an issue of psychology, but of spirituality. Worshiping Yeshua and Yahweh makes one into a race traitor.

huh, that's really interesting. I used to live in an area with some Amish, and I had always heard that they were dying out and abandoning their ways of life.

Here are some factors:

In other words, fedoras are getting cucked out of existence in more ways than one.

Jesus IS REAL!!!
REPENT!!!

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg

"Atheist" is the term coined by Jews for "non-practicing Jew" in order to minimize their public Jewishness before the goyim.