How many people did he kill?

How many people did he kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-40000-dead-stalinist-spies-putin-doesnt-want-to-talk-about-a7438406.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zgh_VryLglI&index=4&list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not nearly enough 2bh

33 men, 13 children, 7 old women

Rip ;_:

Personally? Maybe like five or six.

Stalin didn't kill anyone, he was just god's messenger.
The message was: "Communism, is a horrible socio-economic system."
Thank you, Joseph Stalin. We got the message.

NO YOU FOOL, YOU ARE EATING IDEOLOGY
There is no such thing as economics to worry about in fully automated gay space gommunism, for the proletariat is finally free to frolic!

Good one comrade.

Where does the 20-60 million numbers come from?

ANNNNNNNNNNNFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMM

Common sense.

Human nature*

Jewish sources*

Expat kulaks*

Ur mum

nice gulagposting newfriend :^)

nice forced meme

From western shills like Robert Conquest

9000 gorillion ukrainian land owning kulaks.

Not enough.

none

"Beria, it's Stalin, Joseph Stalin. You're my chief of secret police so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some kulaks in the Ukrainian south uh, some peasants people maybe 5 or 10 um an FNL girl I met in Catalonia. I left her in a Gulag. I killed my old girlfriends family, with a firing squad, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another kulak with a bayonet, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a fascist, but she's dead too. And Leon Trotsky. I killed Leon Trotsky with an icepick in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in South Mexico. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20, maybe 40 million. I have records of a lot of it, uh some of the kulaks have seen the records. I even, um… I ate some of their grain, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Red Square, so you know, keep your eyes open."

- Stal Joeman,

I fucking love that movie

Like, 1 or 2, probably

1000 trillion

bout tree fiddy

youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg

kek, every time

The Holocaust never happened.

Not enough.

TEN
HUNDRED
TRILLION

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-40000-dead-stalinist-spies-putin-doesnt-want-to-talk-about-a7438406.html

The question isn't so much how many people he killed. Regardless of who you ask, the answer comes out to "a whole fucking lot". The quesion is how many of those deaths were by malice, how many by incompetence, how many by paranoia, and how many were genuinely porkies or other reactionaries who needed to get their body parts rearranged. Those are the questions we will probably never have the answers to.

All of them

(OP)
Literally everyone. It's actually 1955. Stalin really didnt die. He's the last man on earth living in FALC. And we just exist in his nightmares.

Stalin wasn't responsible for the Holodomor. ((Kaganovich)) was.
youtube.com/watch?v=zgh_VryLglI&index=4&list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH

Literally everybody.
That is why the pod people (us) had to come and replace the entire human population as was documented in the documentary film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."