Leaked Note from Stephen Miller to Donald Trump

The following letter from Stephen Miller to Donald Trump, has been leaked to the press. This note was secretly given to Trump personally from Mr. Miller.

THE LETTER IS AS FOLLOWS:

President, thank you for reading this unexpected note. But there is no better way to get through to you without notifying your enemies, than to whisper.

The wind in Jewish sheeple is blowing toward a new idea that the West Wall itself will become the central object of a new temple built around it. The elders are making their regular moves toward reversing course to sail with the current rather than resist it.

The very foundations of previous agreements made are shaking. Populations of simple sheeple are expected to increase due to the complexity of the new changes.

The main idea isn't a single idea, but a set of competing ideas the intelligent sheeple are expected to fall into, being complete different choices than offered now, and which have been constant since the famous old agreements.

The new choices summarized, are the belief in the Garden of Eden Serpent having been carried in the ark of the covenant and the Israeli Levite priesthood designated to protect the world from its escape, until God himself came to destroy it. And sheeple Jews will be split in two factions based on accepting this or not. Those who believe will be split again in factions of those who believe Judah was the serpent or not.

The Christians will be split into the same categories. With the addition that Jesus destroyed the serpent… leaving only the remnants of the wall as the sign of the end times, when not one stone will remain on top of another.

Deals already have been struck with the Dutch and the English to build fabulous fables for the sheeple based on Legends like King Arthur and Beowulf to have had adventures to remove large stones from the wall.

The final deal will be to rebuild a new temple around this wall; to be called the third temple by the classical Jews, but known as the temple of the west wall by the new jewish sheeple program. The new Christian sheeple programs will support the building of the new temple because of a belief in the ability to contain the evil left over from the serpent in the west wall, in the same way the serpent was contained by an ark and a temple around it.

In exchange the intelligent christian Sheeple are to get a Christian state in Turkey and Syria, modeled on the eastern roman empire as a new sheeple faction split of the roman catholic church. Turks of course will return to Cental Asia, and the Huns will withdrawal in exchange for the return of Japan from the United States.

The Mexicans will get their sanctuary state in California to start, to evolve and withdrawal from the United States to Rejoin Mexico; and condition the USA sheeple to split into groups to eventually widdle the United States back to the territory of the thirteen colonies and Peace made with Native Americans to establish the return of their culture and dominance to the region. The native Americans in turn will support The return of ethnic homelands to the European diaspora.

If all goes well, only the inner core of the classical Jewish sheeple elite will be against this agreement, because they are the only ones who are losing power. They will use their power to disguise this; but this is already happening and like I said, they are making their standard movements to shifting their position to going with the new current they are currently resisting. It will become obvious once they finally make this decision, and a large minority of the classical intelligent Jewish sheeple are already resigned to sit and wait til the rest see the inevitability. From my own observations, I see the repeat of a Jesus heresy being silenced openly, nobody dares to say anything publically to the high priests, but yet everyone knows and is whispering about.

Whatever you do, hold out your negotiation to the third step and demand a final settlement based on the full return of the eastern roman empire as a combination catholic faction split and rival unification establishment of a new eastern roman empire See of Constantinople. But more than that, demand the Church of Ephaseus and Antioch in order to establish the third seat of the Alandria, Rome, Antioch trinity. Then finally the three churches can negotiate with each other. Then we will always have the hand of to play to bring the United States Population to Asia Minor as our nuclear option.

If you can't destroy this note before anyone else reads it, I suggest you release it secretly to your inner council with your nod of disapproval upon me, yet emphasize secrecy. Even if it gets out, I can bring it to benefit you. Of course I cant explain here, but this is the meaning of being a soldier, we are on the front lines, and you are the commander.

God Speed Mr. President,
from Stephen Miller

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/interactive/media/the-macedonia-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like smart people don't actually use the word sheeple, especially not 12 times since they probably have a better vocabulary than that.

Yeah do we have literally any sort of confirmation?

Sage and report all slide threads.

i immediately stopped reading after 'sheeple'

There was a time when we would ban these no-source providing cucks on sight.

im okay with sheeple; i've seen it used in many intelligence documents. But where I stopped reading as after the the eastern and western churches becoming rival allies. This will never happen.

I wouldn't believe something this retarded even if it did have a source.
Because it's clear that source would be lying from the content.

they dont pay you enough

Why do you lie on the internet? Really. Stop doing that, you have nothing to lose by telling the truth.

Source or it didn't happen

Yeah that too. We are getting 4cuck level forgeries here now. Where are the mods? Has kampfy finally killed himself?

No you haven't. Sheeple is for reddit users to describe people who don't watch Rick & Morty. I have never heard someone who isn't a fedora wearing neckbear use that word. In fact the word now carries the stigma of condemnation for whoever uses it, but with your autism you probably wouldn't have realized that.

top fake news designed to bait lefty fags

shut up. this is the only part of this which is actually credible. but i believe stephen miller is idiot enough to use the word sheeple. he's 31 and is his youth would cough up something like that, no doubt why trump keeps a child on his team if not to think this type of talk is funny coming from a kid

Bullshit

they seriously aren't paying you enough

we know you're the same person

just give up lil fella, ok?

i've heard about this before. its connected to famous macedonia source.

Sounds like classic propaganda warfare to me.

money.cnn.com/interactive/media/the-macedonia-story/

Assuming this is meant to be funny.

Letter begins with just "President". Uses word "sheeple". Says "fables" when he meant "stables".

Yeah, ok.

newfag, they use the macedonian source as their standard way to push something under the rug. Just bringing that up, I believe there is some shred of truth to this. they're hiding something else it wouldnt get pinned there.

I doubt anyone with any power uses that word. They would be roundly humiliated by with actual intelligence.You think he also uses the word ginormous? No, because terms like that make you sound like a whiny child. If you are going to believe this is a thing, then you can't also believe that Trump is an idiot. If he isn't a mong then he would have no tolerance for that kind of crap.

Bump, for actual decent post.

why the fuck would A JEW FROM SANTA MONICA say "jewish sheeple"

Only people offended by the word sheeple, are sheeple themselve who only speak english. Tu es turba non me complaces.

Miller doesnt consider himself Jewish, or anyone to call themselves by the name of an extinct branch of Israel unless you seriously think you descend from them from your line of fathers.

That looks pretty fake. There's no formal signature or proper honorifics. You have to try harder than that.

So who leaked it, Trump? What a joke.