Pro tip: you cant

Why is it so boring? No games to play, no movies to watch, no happenings and so on. Boards are full with faggots who get triggerd about everything. I feel burned out.

recommend me a game.

memes sucks

OutRunners Arcade ver.
Kizuna Encounter
OpenRCT2
One Way Heroics Plus
Postal Redux

no
no
no
no
and no

thank you for yout evorts. I hope you will continue to enjoy video games.

Get something where you shoot a lot of stuff using a lot of guns.
Like Quake.
Or something where you shoot cool stuff like zombies or nazis.
Like Wolfenstein or Killing Floor 1.

Eventually something more skillful like Devil Daggers.

dude just search for a genre that you like and download those titles. That or something for the various Holla Forums charts.
Or even better how about starting a productive hobby or work on something instead of wasting time?

i think i already overplayed that a little bit with TF2, Gmod Zombie and BF2

i feel so slow and my head feels so heavy. Still bored as hell.

thank you user for your help, sadly it didnt helped a lot but i still wish you many joy with your video games.

Suicide is the ultimate game and there's a cliffhanger ending. Try it out.

i did this the whole last week, i play them for a few minutes and than i just drop them. It feels like as if i already knew how the whole game plays and there is no more fun for me.

Anyway, thank you for your try to help. I wish you a good gaming time and have fun

depression quest is not a game.

thanks user.

play monster hunter, or anything with your friends.
If you think everything is predictable play chess, go or any similiar game.

wot?

But anons, you are my only friends.

i play sometimes these casual shit in my android but after 2 or 3 minutes i fall asleep.

(「・ω・)「

well, yeah, i guess so. I brose indeed a lot Holla Forums, Holla Forums and for the spooks /x/ but i already tried the 'just sit down and play it' mantra. Didnt work.

Maybe some Great Depression is slowly coming into the indusrty? I saw already a few threads with the same topic here, they popping up every so often.

I stand by this advice, but don't forget the spoiler I wrote, it's not for nothing.

Literally this.

i think i will buy a bicycle. Maybe it will help.

oh' fuck. I am a NEET, have no money for a bicycle.

but all you did was write
MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE

So you feel too slow to kill stuff.
The answer is easy. We need to find a way to murder while not moving a finger.

Answer is Balloons Tower Defense.

It's ok OP, I'm in the same boat- just burned out on life at the moment. We'll shake it off in time. I hope soon.

What is your favourite genre?

Nice blog

Can you stop making these threads everyday,if you re looking for vidya recommendations then check the wiki.