Is nintendo the only company left that makes quality games and actually cares about the gamers?

Is nintendo the only company left that makes quality games and actually cares about the gamers?

lol

Yes but they make shit consoles and restrict said quality games to shit consoles.

Plus they are absolute shit with dealing with remakes and content about their games.

Also they are entering mobile market so enjoy quality of their games being overall dragged down if mario runner and Pokemon Go will be quality of games they will produce and approve of.

They occasionally make good games, though mostly they've been screwing up lately(Color Splash).

There's still other companies who make better games on a more frequent basis, like Platinum(though their recent licensed games have been hit or miss, mostly miss).

No, that would be Falcom. I think it's clear from their pretty much all of their actions since Iwata's death, that they don't care at all about making good games. In fact they seem to be almost deliberately antagonizing their fanbase.

Oh yeah and on top of shitty hardware choices they also made Amiibo.

Funny I just wanted to respond to this user that only company that only produces quality games would be some jap shit like Falcom.

Is this a bait thread?

you gotta admit nintendo is more fun than the competition. they are nowhere near as bad as microsoft and sony. xbonk and reeestation4 are money vaccume's that are a huge insult to any customer. at least I play Wii U with my friend and we actually have fun.

(don't get me wrong, the action figure dlc and action figure dlc based games are insults to the customers intelligence and I avoid it) but my friend purchased all the DLC to hyrule warriors because he genuinely liked it after playing the whole game and wanted even more. I can say from what I have experienced that that DLC was actually worth it, completely unlike loads of other bullshit on sony and microsoft consoles. there's alot of stupid things nintendo has but we still manage to find good things occasionally.

if they actually had those two traits they wouldn't be so far behind everyone else

this thread will get at least 400 posts

That's my first thought, but people actually do believe this shit.

is that a joke?

Bump, the Sony fans are really steaming right now.

KEK

You don't deserve those dubs

It's not consolewars when it's the truth.

Don't reply to Rugga/foolz irc bait threads

The "truth" is that [current year] consoles are all shit and a waste of time and money. If Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft all dropped out of the business simultaneously absolutely nothing would be lost. Take that truth back with you to halfchan

Kill me, Pete

Don't bump them yourself.

Fuck off.

No you