WSJ Begs for Pardons

Mere hours before the possible unsealing of the mueller files the WSJ, the literal generals of the social justice media, puts this out.

archive.is/GEDKj

""Mr. Trump can end this madness by immediately issuing a blanket presidential pardon to anyone involved in supposed collusion with Russia or Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign, to anyone involved with Russian acquisition of an American uranium company during the Obama administration, and to anyone for any offense that has been investigated by Mr. Mueller’s office. Political weaponization of criminal law should give way to a politically accountable democratic process. Nefarious Russian activities, including possible interference in U.S. elections, can and should be investigated by Congress.""

What did they mean by this pol?

No kike. Pikes for kikes public gallows now. No mercy.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
archive.is/SasEd
hooktube.com/watch?v=S1yOUZIKd_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This just really activated my almonds tbh. In the last 40 hours or so, the MSM and leftist bloc has gone through all five stages of grief. Despite their insistence that "sources familiar with the thinking of other sources say" that trump will be the one named.

Why are they so scared? I thought hillary and the podestas did nothing wrong and it was her turn? What happened alt left?

Even if mueller decides to side with the deep state and totally disregards common sense and only goes after trump people, if these guys are innocent why be so hysterical?

They aren't. Regardless of what happens by their own actions they are proving their own guilt.

Not this time kike

This is more or less an admission of guilt, isn't it? And yet these fags still think they hold any ground to try this stunt. Seriously the fucking nerve of these leftist faggots sometimes, they can't just lose gracefully. They have to make the biggest faggots of themselves in the process.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already know who is getting arrested. And it's a member of the blue team. They're afraid.

Typical jewish actions.
If Trump was dumb enough to make a blanket pardon for MUH RUSSIA, they'd immediately turn around and scream that this is all to cover up his crimes.

That is correct. And considering it's coming from an outlit which commands more money, page views, an audience than all the others combined, considering the narrative the WSJ pens IS the narrative all the others follow it's pretty impressive.

This is tantamount to the entire MSM admitting guilt subversion even treasonous activities. If this were any other era than the late 2kteens these people would all be necked for sedition.

Are… Is this… Are these mother fuckers serious? Is this serious?
That is the most fucking Jewish thing I've ever witnessed.

Mother fucker, are you fucking serious you god damned kikes? Really? Fucking REALLY?

Now, now, don't get ahead of yourself son. The tone of a decade can change on a dime.

Mr. Trump should end this madness by ending every single one of them.

For a whopping 5 days away from their threatened november 4th faggotry.. They really are extra quiet right now. JEJ

oh they're scared, they are fucking terrified.

WEW I didnt even read the whole thing…

Everyone gather round. You see that sentence?

You see that right there, class? THAT, is what I call fucking chutzpah.

this should be a really good fucking redpill shove this shit in peoples faces and show them how disgusting the kike can be.

Oh yeah, great idea. That'll make other corrupt politicians and law enforcement officials think twice before accepting bribes for deals that endanger the security of the U.S.

My dick hasn't been this hard since election night.

P-please g-give up Trump!

Gradually I began to hate them

Also, I can't believe they're expecting a non-jewish billionaire from Jew York shitty to take this rotten deal.

This entire article angers me greatly because the author is posing as a patriot saying that a blanket pardon is the moral and just thing to do and will help (as a whole) restore the American Legal Syste to conservative values. It was written by a man named David B. Rivkin Jr. and was also written by Lee. A Casey (Group write?) I'd not be supprised if both are Jews, and with a foregin name like Rivkin I can almost guarentee it

see my pic related

This is why over the past 2000 years they have averaged no more than 20 years without getting themselves exiled or shoahed.

whatever is coming later today is going to be fucking hueg

You are winning! Surrender!

I have not see a phrase that more encompasses the Jews than this.

(((WSJ))) can burn. I remember clearly what they did against Trump and Pewdiepie as much as I hate ecelebs but Jesus Christ that kvetching was unreal.
By the way, it's not over yet. There's still the matter of the Clintons stealing donations from the Haiti niggers. Let the left eat itself.

Holy shit I can hardly believe this to be real. Are we getting there? is dotr really coming?

This is just the start.

Don't forget folks we have the pedowood situation leaking out right now as well.

Gonna be a fun couple weeks for sure.

Yes only now that we got caught stupid goys!
b-but please don't hang us ;_;

Reading this, with the Nov 4th shit in mind…

Is this a threat? Is civil war or left wing terrorism what they are threatening?

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Of course it is. A kike is at his most dangerous when he is begging. Remember, a kike will cry out in pain as he stabs you in the back. This is where they try to stab us in the back because they know the ovens are fully preheated.

Fucking jews, good thing they're so terrified by what's coming up.

I think two life sentences minimum for these two is fair. Obama should announce his birth certificate is fake and gay and run back to Kenya.

Trump impeachment during the blackout?

Can we prosecute Michael for fraudulently calling himself the First Lady?

checked for burning kikes

Checked for supreme nord

I can't think of anything more disgraceful/demoralizing than Trump taking the advice of fake news after millions of "Lock Her Up" chants and an FBI agent risking his life to get this news out to the people.

Nobody expected it to start within The Beltway though. Hot damn.

as if he actually would even.

Pedowood is already actively being spun into a "all men are predators, womyn unite" narrative so don't get your hopes up on that one. The only focus will be on teen girls and women being "abused" in the widest possible sense, while boys and pedoshit will be ignored.

Then this is our fault. We have huge online power and have changed narratives before. Force the masses to acknowledge that the sexual predators are ALL jews. Damn it lads, I thought our hivemind was better than this.

Fire up dem shitters and kikebooks.

Holy shit the fucking audacity of these kikes

it just gets more and more nonsensical

and because the talking heads only talk to each other and never let logic enter into the equation it just becomes one big axiomatic pooy house of cards

(checked)
He'll get kike whispers in his ear telling him to, but no one is that fucking stupid.

+

Kind of wasted but checked anyways

disappointed, but checked

Holy shit they are fucking terrified.

This might actually be huge, lads.

Today is gonna be comfy.

At least it wasn't ﬩

What did he mean by this?

checked, and lol'd

+ as in there's going to be a positive outcome, all memes lead to victory.

Very nice, very impressive.

Such a fucking waste. Not checked.

It's Happening

(checked)

Fuck you, for a second I thought the thread was WSJ begs for Patreons implying they are broke
Fuck maybe they soon will be

Checked
I see what you did there you filing wizard you
Also ( ((drudge)) ) red headline man fort is first to be charged. The game is afoot lads
PRAISE KEK
pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and such

How would the WSJ be involved?

The wall street jewnal is deeeeeeeeeeeeeep state mein dude

Yes, but this seems to imply they were instrumental or at least accomplice to the acquisition of Uranium One. I'm wondering how/why that might be the case. Maybe they're just worried that the dems that they've been running cover for are about to be blown the fuck out of the water and any credibility they had left with it.

They were rightfully pushing for Mueller to resign just days ago and now this happens.

Those kikes at the goddam papers have their little sausage fingers in a metric fuck ton of pies. Hell even skippy writes for wsj. He's got a fucking column he writes! Papers are known deep state hives

maybe it was some jewjitsu but the moment the leftists called for mueller to resign, i was against it

both sides called for resignation, it seemed. some pushed it here

When did leftists call for him to resign? All I see on the twittersphere are all the crazy check marks posting about #MuellerMonday (currently trending #1) filled with all those Louise Mensch tier lobotomy patients who unironically used to post about #ComeyDay.

You don't seem to care about Mueller's total lack of credibility? Why is that?

They were calling for him to resign because the next indictments are podestas and other high ranking DNC people from the cabal.

Unless he is already your enemy.
Also, only Manafort is getting arrested according to news reports.

who in the media or in politics, who'd be able to replace mueller, has anything close to credibility in this day and age? it's a non-starter

right unless it was jewjitsu, then mueller suddenly became the enemy of neoliberals
that's when he suddenly became a wildcard that is bad which could work out temporarily net positive or couldn't, instead of something that would guarantee to be a net negative

Smells like desperation to me. Since when does the person in trouble get to decide what happens? These people really are mentally ill.

I wonder what Mueller and Manafort are talking about right now.

Well they did it, I managed to somehow obtain peak disgust despite everything else I've been privy to. I honestly give up at this point, how insane can this country possibly get is there truly no limit to it? Everything they've been doing from almost 2 years ago up until this very moment I'm typing these words out has been about Russian interference. Now that they find the laser on their chests they wanna….?

This is what they call chutzpah. Unbelievable, shameless, in-your-face, what-are-you-gonna-do-about-it insolence.
I hope Trump still has the steam to drive this investigation to an end and send these rats to prisons for life (I'd prefer gas chambers, myself). What disgusts me is not their sheer abhorrence, but the fact that we've allowed such creatures to infest, influence and outright control our country for 60+ years.

I thought that it was Trump who colluded illegally with Russia.

Isn't this what you wanted?

Samefagging here, but that's the best part.

This is the future that you chose.

These fucking Wall Street faggots using "mr" instead of the honorific DR. PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

I'm surprised these kikes haven't already fled the country. Are they really going to gamble their lives on this kind of sophistry?

It has worked for them so far. Why do you think even a small fry like Weinstein hasn't even been charged yet, despite pretty much everyone turning against him?
If you are a kike in the U.S., you are pretty much untouchable. At worst, you'll get a slap on the wrist and have to lay low for a while. For every man of conscience who has the guts to utter words like "treason" and "sedition" there is an army of hooknosed lawyers and judges to "interpret" the law as they see fit, and an army of media whores to kvetch up a storm and accuse everyone of anti-semitism.
I keep repeating this, but nobody listens: you cannot vote kikes away, just as you cannot prosecute a tapeworm in your gut or jail a botfly larva lodged under your skin.

I don't really get the left's mentality. They treat their enemies like complete shit mercilessly, but they expect their exact enemies to not retaliate at all.

I'll treat WSJ similar to how they treated PDP.

I thought it was due to a lack of real evidence. So its his word against theirs.

That never stopped colleges from holding kangaroo courts and actual courts handing out 15y+ sentences to people with only evidence being some cunt's testimony. But when it's some semi-important yid, it's immediately "lack of real evidence". I wonder why.

+

Idiot. That's the basics of communist behavior. Destroy your enemies whenever you have the chance, but play victim and push for compromise when they have the upper hand. Do you really expect genetic parasites and subversives to play by Western unwritten rules of honor, consistency and reciprocity?

Further Beyond!

OHMMMUHG-D

PLUS ULTRA CONFIRMED

So ((David Rivkin)) and Lee Casey are saying law should not apply in politics?
What kind of insanity is this? They keep making all these strange roundabout arguments about the Russians, but they keep going back to this core idea.

If trump gives pardons to the Clinton and everyone else his supporters will mob kill him at his next rally.

If Clinton goes to jail, wouldn't it cause the democrat voters to get out to vote because they would be butt fucking mad?

No, they are saying the law should not apply to (((them))).

Laws are for little people.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Possibly checked. Let's see if there's a link?

Weirdly a lot of New England is without power today. We had a damn strong storm last night. Windiest I can remember. Trumps just a good meteorologist!

hmm. wonder who that could be. pikes for kikes, hang the kangz, and anti-aircraft guns for clintons.

Fuck you

Eat shit hebes.

confirmed. but what does + mean?

It means +1 more kike to end.

TOP KEK

Blame it on the Talmud Pat.

This is a message from Kek that we need to embrace the Morse code faggotry that has been everywhere lately

Checked. However Morse would be · − · − ·

-.– — ..- / -.- -. — .– –..– / - …. .. … / -.-. — ..- .-.. -.. / -… . / ..- … . ..-. ..- .-.. .-.-.- / .. ..-. / - …. . / –. — -.– – – ..- -. .. … - / ..-. .- –. –. — - / … .–. .. . … / … . . / - …. .- - / .– . / ..- … . / – — .-. … . / -.-. — -.. . –..– / - …. . -.– / – .. –. …. - / .— ..- … - / - …. .. -. -.- / - …. .- - / .- -. — -. … / .- .-. . / -.. ..- – -… / . -. — ..- –. …. / - — / - …. .. -. -.- / - …. .. … / .. … / … . -.-. ..- .-. . .-.-.- / .. - / .– — ..- .-.. -.. / .-.. ..- .-.. .-.. / - …. . – / .. -. - — / .- / ..-. .- .-.. … . / … . -. … . / — ..-. / … . -.-. ..- .-. .. - -.– .-.-.- / -.-. — ..- .-.. -.. / …. .- …- . / .. -. - . .-. . … - .. -. –. / .-. . … ..- .-.. - … / .. ..-. / - …. .. … / -… . -.-. .- – . / .– .. -.. . … .–. .-. . .- -.. / .- -.-. .-. — … … / - …. . / -… — .- .-. -.. / ..-. — .-. / … . – .. -….- .. – .–. — .-. - .- -. - / .. -. ..-. — .-. – .- - .. — -. .-.-.- / … ..- .-. . –..– / ..-. -… .. / -.-. …. .- -. / .– .. .-.. .-.. / -.- -. — .– –..– / -… ..- - / .- -. - .. ..-. .- –. … / – .. –. …. - / - …. .. -. -.- / — ..- .-. / — .–. … . -.-. / .. … / - …. .. … / … -.- .. -. -….- -.. . . .–. .-.-.- / .–. .-.. ..- … –..– / -. — .-. – .- .-.. ..-. .- –. … / .– .. .-.. .-.. / …. .- - . / .. - .-.-.-

Sure, they can be pardoned. But first, THEY HAVE TO DIE!!!

Sam's son's stock options or some shit. I dunno. Punk oughta get a hair cut tbh.

There is a distinct lack of oc being produced. Idk what it is but anons stopped memeing. MEME YOU BASTARDS!

It means that nothing can be taken away from the progress we have made. Every step forward that we make towards waking up the plebs is a step that can never be taken back. We move forward and onward and the kikes have nothing to stop us. They throw their negatives and subtractions at us and they merely bounce off us as we laughingly mock them "zero is a kike concept, no where in the universe does there exist nothing". Give the chad plus sign a nudge and he turns into a multiplier but if you give the virgin kike subtraction a nudge it turns into a divider.

Trump better not let them go for a couple positive articles. Executions are mandatory for what they've done.

checked
this is the best part about it to me. they think they can pilpul their way out of this, even once it is absolutely clear to everyone that they broke the law

chutzpah!

So they are admitting the Clintonistas are terrorists?

bc now they realize pedo podesta will be charged.

Just launch that sack of shit into the sun.

Seems like someone’s losing control of the DoJ and FBI?

Chutzpah bargaining is the swan song of the jew.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Proverbs 16:18

There is so much kektastic wisdom in the bible. Time for a new edition with the key players such as King Herod and the serpent in the garden of Eden (((highlighted))).

(checked) Praise KEK.

I read this as meaning, "in addition to this we'll see even more winning".

NEXT ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK: NANCY PLUSI

Hahaha
Holy shit. This might as well be an admission of guilt.

Can't wait until the Russia shit backfires and the left starts trying to pin the blame on the right wingers for pushi…..

Oop. There they go.

someone let the moron writers begging that it's President Trump.
MAGA mothrfukers

nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE THIS MEANS NOTHING

Makes me hard.

This is some four-dimensional kikery.

WTF are you even talking about? There are COG measures in place that would make Trump a dictator if that ever happened.

archive.is/SasEd

Tfw the jew is cornered. What would the mainstream say to this? "Mr.Trump pardoned himself and hie entire staff"(?) It's obvious that the left cornered itself by this stupid narrative as WHanon-insider said. Very important:

I live well North of the Mason Dixion line, but even my piss-poor knowledge of the Civil War begs into question that whole line of forgiveness from the North.

seems like a list of demands.

The absolute fucking audacity of these dumb fucks.

Could somebody assemble a graphic of all their "Trump and his cabinet are criminals" stories and this quote?

It's interesting the MSM is calling Ukraine "Russia". That's not going to sit well with some.

From the opposition's mouths 6 months ago
hooktube.com/watch?v=S1yOUZIKd_8