Female evangelical church minister becoming a man, church supports "him"

Female evangelical church minister becoming a man, church supports "him"

I always thought the evangelical church in Germany is degenerate for allowing women to be ministers in church but this is a new step of degeneracy.

bild.de/news/inland/transsexuell/pfarrerin-ist-jetzt-mann-53696348.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutheranism
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 14:34-35
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Timothy 2:11-13
anglicanchurch.net/?/main/page/1060
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool story, CIA.

Gee, couldn't be a child rapist could it? Leftist child rapists love infiltrating churches so when they're caught the church gets a bad rap.

This.

ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL

Evangelical but doesn't follow the Bible? At least American 'Evangelicals' have been manipulated by Jews and Scofield's lies for going on 80 years.

Germany should be ashamed. The Bible is clear about men acting like men, women acting like women; and anything in between being an abomination deserving death. Then there's also the fact that women are not allowed to speak in Churches or be leaders, so I guess this 'Church' gave up on religion a long time ago. Irritates me that they take words like 'Evangelical' and apply it to themselves when they have no similarity to historical 'Evangelical' groups though. Same with those who call themselves Christians whilst not caring at all about what Jesus said or did, or what the Bible says. Well we know what's going to happen;

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

SSPX, TLM, or Orthodoxy or gtfo

Lol not surprised, I live in the American south east and the local University near me just got done having a tranny who was a "preacher" have a talk to the students about this type of thing and how it's okay

So, you're saying that christianity has been fully cucked and that the millions of different denominations are totally meaningless?

I'm shocked…

In Germany there are only two major denominations: protestant (evangelic) and catholic. The ZOG collects 10% of your income on behalf of the denomination you're part of so it's a major racket.

You could be a pedo tranny with nobody going to your church and still racking in government shekels as long as the church doesn't demote or expell you.

That's what you get for being a Fagloridan

Not allowed in a Christian church.

Allowed in half of German churches that are protestant / evangelic (not to be confused with murican born again evangelics).

What? Mandatory tithes??? Will look into that, guess that's what happens when the Christian Party of (((Merkel))) has influence in your country.

What I know is that these cucks propped-up militant movements like "The White Rose" in the middle of the war, effectively siding with the Rothschilds and the Soviets over the European people, which prompted "Kirchenkampf" (well, instensified really, especially as priests opposed eugenics on the grounds of "muh abortion) and the execution of thousands of priests. These, "christian movements" were the main adversaries of Hitler inside Germany and were involved in many of the treasonous attempts that happened later in the war. That is their level of cuckoldry…

I'll reiterate his poing for him
Not allowed in a CHRISTIAN church.

They're most likely based on the Church of England or Methodist. These are cut and paste churches.

NIGGERS WERE A MISTAKE

NIGGERS ARE A MISTAKE

You have to pay mandatory public media fees as well (20 bucks a month or so) or go to the gulag.

He's talking about the Bible. Not allowed in the Bible.

Does the bible really lay out church structures?

Either way, the only way women can lead people is to the gas…

.. Yes! These people are, according to Scripture, not allowed to do what they are doing.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

1 Timothy 3:1-13
1 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;

9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.

12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Half of German churches belong to the lutheran evangelical denomination.

Not sure if / how the justify that.

Churches in Germany are crusty old bureaucracies either way just like the whole country, which needs to burn and rebuilt with murican ideals of gun ownership and self defense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutheranism

They allow women and gay men to ordain and marry gay couples as well. Half of the christian population of Germany gives them 10% of their income forcefully deducted by the state.

It's not a real church if they allow women to impersonate clergy.

I am an evangelic and i was in certein evangelic institutions.

"we" are globalists who want the european countries to become federal states. "We" see it as something given and it will happen over time.

"we" go in to universities to promote courses that teach stuff like this

Kikes and atheists. I studied theology at university and we had faggots and atheists who wanted to become priests to sabotage/"fix" the Church from the inside. They openly admitted this. Kikes have always been known for worming their way into important positions so as to poison their enemy without him knowing.

Coupled with non-stop 'entertainment' which takes away from time that would previously be used contemplating reality, and which itself constantly pushes the idea that 'religion is boring' and that degeneracy is fun - it is no surprise that the average person knows absolutely nothing about their faith. Most church-goers will admit they have not read the Bible, in fact I have a story about that:
My parents got married in a beautiful Church in rural England, but were from a town and wanted their own Pastor to do the service. So they and the Pastor met with the (((Anglican))) priest of the rural Church, and their Pastor (non-denominational fundamentalist who refused to have anything to do with Anglicans or Catholics, and certainly not any of what he considered 'devil worshiping' religions like jews and hindus) asked him whether he read the Bible in Greek, and the (((Anglican))) priest replied that he didn't even read the Bible in English. Apparently he later rode off on his motor-cycle with one of his congregation's wives. Such is the state of the supposed leaders in many Churches, so how much worse do you imagine the average attendee is?

If the Church is to survive, the laity need to start reading their Bibles. I think this is actually beginning to happen as a desire for identity, and thus an interest in our history is growing amongst Europeans. Hopefully we can string up these jews/atheists/faggots as the anti-christ false prophets that they are.

I was catholic as a kid (later left the shekel grabbing, pedo, rapefugee feet kissing piece of garbage).

Everybody in the church aside from my mother was late 60s youngest and usually a couple years away from death.

That's the common church situation in Germany.

I believe in christian values though, actually look like Jesus and whites openly mock me for it. Such is the state of Christianity these days…

Even though tons of people are leaving the church they're so filthy rich they could survive as the vatican state many followers till eternity.

and what they call "evangelic" in Germany is what Burgers refer to as Lutheran, it is not the same as what Burgers call Evangelic, which is essentially the bastard child of Baptist (Anglo style) and Voodoo/Pentecostal/Benchjumping bullshit.

We will kill all trannies and faggots.

The cia was founded by Christcucks

This is what happened to the boy scouts.

Matthew 19:4 (KJV)
And he answered and said unto them,
Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

lol try harder

Not surprising. The Methodist church here has a fag on the committee. Baptist as well. It's shit like this among other reasons why I abandoned Christianity. Though I've thought about trying Orthodox. There is a Croatian Orthodox church not too far away.

christcucks originate from pressure by israel. this doesn't change anything about us being christians. Your trolling is reddit tier.

South Carolina actually

Thanks to Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham south Carolina will be leading the way in lgbt rights in the great south with north Carolina right behind

You tell me:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 14:34-35

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Timothy 2:11-13

Thankfully here in USA and Canada was recently formed the Anglican Church of North America, mostly by former Episcopalians. Whatever its faults, the ACNA was formed in response to sexual degeneracy in the church and in its founding documents rejects homosexuality and women as any clergy beyond deacon. Unsurprisingly its membership is booming while all other mainstream denominations are hemorrhaging parishoners.

anglicanchurch.net/?/main/page/1060

= BLASPHEMY =

BLASHPEMY

Wow I am bad at this.

Get your shit together christfags.

I used to have a soft-spot for Christianity. Today is the die it finally died.

Your faith is going to die in your lifetime.

positively scofieldian

Guess your 'soft-spot' for Western civilization has died as well since it's being destroyed by the exact same marxists.

Do mind that D&C, boy.

>that's what happens when the Christian Party of (((Merkel))) has influence in your country.
That already existed during the good old 3rd Reich.

Would be nice if Christianity was the one thing on this planet that is immune to being subverted, but if somebody wants to open a brothel and call it an independent baptist/protestant/whatever church nobody can stop them (without violence of course) - just like nobody can stop some kike from claiming that he is your greatest true right wing ally.