KEVIN SPACEY ACCUSED OF HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILIA

PEDOGATE PART DUEX

Actor Anthony Rapp Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2004/04/28/kevin-spacey-family-secrets-are-out.html
heavy.com/entertainment/2017/05/kevin-spacey-family-brother-father-mother-sister-rod-randy-julie-kathleen-fowler/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
pagesix.com/2017/10/28/kathy-griffin-goes-after-tmzs-harvey-levin/?_ga=2.156433531.1515915787.1509289645-1247808033.1509289645
archive.is/NOrtG
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/924928056908754946
americanlastnames.us/last-names/Jewish/K/K-56.html
americanlastnames.us/K/KNUTSON.html
archive.is/ifjJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_life_of_Clint_Eastwood
archive.is/HAZrY
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80004836/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032809/Kevin-Spacey-s-father-Nazi-child-rapist-brother-says.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147309956#bottom
archive.fo/kuYfa
archive.fo/thtcH
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5033997/Arrest-warrant-issued-actress-Rose-McGowan.html
archive.is/rD4SP
deadline.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-seek-evaluation-and-treatment-abuse-allegations-1202199949/
telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/05/20/kevin-spacey-mocks-donald-trump-and-calls-him-a-disease-at-canne/
cbsnews.com/amp/news/heather-unruh-says-kevin-spacey-sexually-assaulted-her-son-nantucket/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do these recent accusations of all these (((public figures))) mean?

I'd guess (((they))) are trimming the fat in an effort to protect those closest to the center, as they are more exposed than ever before

The halls of power are bound together by blackmail.
For most people involved, that's the reason for attending "spirit cooking" events (and bringing cameras).

Maybe it has something to do with Trump throwing his influence around, maybe its a symptom of a general leftist breakdown, but the rats are turning on each other, and they have the ammo to do it.

Spacey is the Anti Jew BTW

His dad was a member of the American Nazi Party

I've heard rumors on Holla Forums for a long time that Spacey was a faggot pedophile, so I guess this all but confirms it.

Kids rebel against their parents sometimes.

His dad was a Holocaust denying pedophile
This seems like a psyops tbh
foxnews.com/story/2004/04/28/kevin-spacey-family-secrets-are-out.html

Sorry I'm not going to go and start thinking Buzzfeed isn't fake news because it's saying something I want to hear. A little consistency from you fags wouldn't hurt either.

(((they))) have no choice but to take the consequences of their actions, the boot is slowly descending upon the neck of global kikery

Spacey has been accused of faggotry for years, he's a closeted gay and just came out now.

Obviously. There's a chance it's real, though, as they attracted lots of social reject and skinhead type degenerates. Still doubtful, though.

I guess you could say the house of cards is tumbling down

Sounds like a proto-Holla Forumsack to me.

did we… Did we meme the Jewish Pedophile Gay Mafia into getting zapped?

That'd be funny if it happened.

Try again FIDF

Huh, I didnt know Spacey is a fag.

Sauce on thy pic?

dis gon b big

Looks like some folks in the thread caught on to this before I could report in.

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/05/kevin-spacey-family-brother-father-mother-sister-rod-randy-julie-kathleen-fowler/

tl;dr

Randy Fowler, Kevin Spacey’s brother, said that his father, Thomas Geoffrey Fowler, was a member of the American Nazi party. Fowler also said that his dad trimmed his mustache to look like Adolph Hitler’s and regularly beat and raped him.

“I grew up in a living hell,” Fowler said. “There was so much darkness in our home it was beyond belief. It was absolutely miserable.”

Fowler went on to say that he and Kevin would have to sit at dinner “while he lectured us on how White Anglo-Saxons were better than anyone else and the Holocaust was a lie and the Jews ran Hollywood and the banks.”

Does anyone else think this will turn into a fucking (((Hollywood))) psyop where Spacey blames his Nazi dad for sexually abusing him and they somehow throw a pity party for him and Nationalist opinions are somehow pushed for being labeled as psychological child abuse?

Will people still take the bait knowing that he's a child molester ?

I think the knee jerk reaction is the bait. The tell tale sign of a psyop to me will be when instead of being dropped by Netflix this week, he ends up on Ellen and every late night talk show crying about how his Nazi dad is responsible for all of this. He will then reconcile with his accuser.

Came here to post this. It's pretty well-known in Hollywood circles that Spacey is at the very least super gay, but…
My close male friend in college at a film school in LA was an intern on a Spacey movie five years ago, you can figure out which it was if you're good at math. Spacey took a liking to him (he was 22, Spacey was 53), unbeknownst to my friend at the time. He invited him over to his hotel for what he told him was something film-related or to learn about his career aspirations or whatever. But when he got there the whole thing was set up all romantic looking, Spacey opened a bottle of wine, etc. My friend wanted to stay because it was a big deal to meet Kevin Spacey and potentially get a leg up in his film career. Spacey eventually made a move and my friend got up and left. Nothing more happened then that, and he didn't try to stop him from leaving, but basically my buddy was almost Spacey-ed. It's amazing how these people use their positions of power to manipulate younger, vulnerable people. I mean, even though my friend went to a top film school, he still felt his whole career kind of hinged on this introduction. His career hasn't taken off, which happens to everyone in film school. It's pretty sad.

Hilarious that they're trying to bark up the Holla Forums tree with that shit. They really have no idea what they're up against, and the idea that they're going to shame people who cheerfully identify as Nazis is even more entertaining.

It's not about shaming people like us, it's about scaring normalfags who might identify with us or whatever semi right movement leftists call nazis.

He proved himself playing the role of Wes Brent in "The Murder of Mary Phagan"
This was a movie that was a Jewish reinventing of history for a Jewish pedophilia murder:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

Whitewash jew pedo-crimes and you are a made (((Hollywood))) man.

I think the best course of action to take here is to denounce Spacey and denounce his father's pedophilia. Pedophilia has nothing to do with politics and affects both sides. (left more than right) When (((Hollywood))) tries to give him an out and allow him a stage to blame Evil Nazis™ for this, we double down on the fact that he's a pedo rapist and that the (((Hollywood))) elites are trying to protect their own, defending sexual assault, and normalizing pedophilia. If this is really the stunt their going to try to pull here, we need to make sure that it backfires on them.

Sadly, many Nazis are closet pedos. Just look at this board and all the lolicon that gets posted all the time.
They become Nazis because the shame at their own degeneracy turns into a form of extreme projection.
Sadly, this is usually targeted at those who they know are most wholesome, the Jews.

How about we point out that (((Hollywood))) will accept you if you cover jew pedo crimes.
He promoted propaganda that denied the jew pedo-murder of Mary Phagan.
See:

And you…

>>>/oven/

Your friend was fag enough to risk ass rape from a faggot. At least he was smart enough to walk before he got raped.

At the end of the day will there be anyone standing in hollyjew that does not make the degeneracy list?

Fuck you, jew.

Makes his Se7en monologue more creepy.

You mean proto-trs/alt-right.

pagesix.com/2017/10/28/kathy-griffin-goes-after-tmzs-harvey-levin/?_ga=2.156433531.1515915787.1509289645-1247808033.1509289645
archive.is/NOrtG

BTW, I haven't heard this until now but the witch has apparently retracted her apology for holding the President's bloody head in effigy.

Yep. This is why people say "Traitors first, without hesitation and without warning."
Remember wondering: "Who is this Kevin Spacey, and why is he getting all these premiere roles?"
He did "The Murder of Mary Phagan" first, and everything else came after that, and came on a gold platter.
Covering for jew pedo-murders.
William H. Macy should be the next one outed… (pic related)

It's common knowledge apparently, according to an ex-friend of mine who lives in (((Hollywood))).

K Space is likely hoping for sympathy if he references his "Nazi father".

If his father apologized, would the public forgive him? No, because he did too much. Let's hope Kevin didn't follow in his footsteps.

Kevin was abused as a child and became gay.

Nearly all of the recently accused are liberal and even Jewish. It's going to be a hard sell making abuse a "Nazi thing".

I don't think this angle will go far, but if it does, it will backfire because the left keep overestimating the stupidity of even the lumpen proletariat.

so to speak

Is there any evidence of this other than the brother's story? I looked for photos or any other connection but didn't find anything other than hearsay and links back to the claim made by the kid.
It may well be true, but it sounds like one of those "cries for attention" kind of tales.

That story reeks of BS, it's so loaded

Now Spacey has come out of the closet to cover his ass

Another proof that homosexuals were most likely assraped as kids and given that the first sexual experiences are the strongest they probably irreversibly turned degenerate that way.

kevin spacey gay club camera

reported

Listen, it's true that people here are pretty degenerate on the whole, but at least they don't fuck children like you Jew motherfuckers

Do you think the OSS stopped hiring actors as agents after they became the CIA?

Nazi dad told Spacey the Jews own Hollywood? All Spacey had to do was listen.

No one is going to side with this queer, the fact rape was added on as an after thought to what looks like an interview written by a kike describing his mortal enemy shows how fake this is. It also shows how sick jews are.

Daily reminder Weinstein was a controlled demolition meant to distract people from the Las Vegas false flag shitshow and that if anyone else goes down, it certainly won't be someone as high up as Kevin Spacey.

Note the Rose McGowan twitter ban and how the outrage brigade has been curiously silent about it.

What's going to happen, though, is a lot of actors are about to get shadowbanned from Hollywood. Pretty sure Rose McGowan, Terry Crews and a couple other stars are about to see their offers start mysteriously drying up.

he must only be admitting it because there's a statute of limitations on it whereever it happened at.

all of this, except
drop that bomb to divert so the media kikes can make the headlines be "spacey comes out as a faggot" and not "spacey tried to rape a 14 year old faggot boy"

This is the redpill for all creative media careers. They're just covers for prostitution. Landing that star role, getting to direct a major motion picture, getting your newest single licensed for a major marketing campaign, getting to showcase your eggplop art in a downtown gallery at a showing event full of rich potential "patrons"., etc. It makes me wonder how much of the economy is driven by the old degenerates and kikes gatekeeping careers for sexual favors from the young.

Now would be a very good time to expose the fact faggots are pedos.

Seth MacFarlane tried to warn everyone 12 years ago.

twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/924928056908754946

Well I fucked up, should have read he OP

Everyone in Hollywood is a fag, user. ALL of them.

the graph on pic 3 is mostly ignored, the feminist narrative is and has been "evil men rape girls". Normies go along with it because they have a natural inclination to protect their daughters more.

sounds like the plot of american beauty was somewhat autobiographical.
or spacey has smoked so much weed he can no longer differentiate between scripts and real memories.
it all makes so much sense

Some stuff I dug up on spacey a while back.

1) He's from the british peerage families like the rest of the spooks/actors/singers

2)real last name Fowler, (think king henry 1)

3)Mother was Jewish, maiden name Knutson

4)The nazi-pedo father thing is a double edged trap

5) Kevin Spacey is a Pedokike

PEDOKIKE

jews run all media
jews get ahead, goys not so much
gay mafia also exists in media
and all other industries via freemasonry, which is also gay above basic levels
as a goy you can't get ahead unless you go gay
going gay means you have sold your soul to the devil
hmmmm, it's almost as if there actually was a satanic conspiracy to take over the world

Scandinavian name meaning Son of Knut.

It is the name of several medieval kings of Denmark, two of whom also reigned over England during the first half of the 11th century.

Not very jewish

Sounds like the kikes just making shit up in pic 4. Isnt Kevin Spacey Jewish? Look at his face in the bottom picture next to Clinton.

This. Looks like complete garbage made up,
probably to spite the father who was none of those things but he still hated for whatever reason.

americanlastnames.us/last-names/Jewish/K/K-56.html
americanlastnames.us/K/KNUTSON.html
archive.is/ifjJA

Origin Jewish, Swedish, Austrian, Belgian

Only sauce on Nazi Father is Jewish brother. Therefore it's a lie until proven. The pedo father part is beleivable now because of the behaviour of kevin "touches little boys no-no placey" spacey

I doubt there's a single person in Hollywood who isn't.

I thought it was one of those "worst kept secret" things all along. He talks a bit faggy and has that vibe about him too. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

10ft higher

Harvey Weinstein
Ruut Weissman
Woody Allen
Roman Polanski
Claude Lanzmann
James Toback
Dan Schneider
Kevin Spacey Fowler

If the mother is Jewish, the fathers not a Nazi. That was the point.

Kek, dishonorable behavior like this could only ever be found within the jewish race.

So another Jew Nazi. Why so many of them?

Pedowood confirmed.

Molyneux not wasting a minute to cover this

I doubt it. Even the "based conservative" Hollyjew people are garbage. It takes a certain level of trash to make it into Hollyjew.

Just Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson.

Ok, I was wrong. Them dubs prove it. Mel Gibson is definitely one of us. Eastwood, well, he definitely isn't some cucked out lefty.

I'm not shy about the problems I have with the moderation of this board, but goddamn, at least they still have the common decency to publicly execute motherfuckers like you.

Don't get fooled by an actor's toughguy persona Eastwood is cuckservative shit at best. Gun control especially en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_life_of_Clint_Eastwood
and he makes movies with based minorities and stronk wimmin

Watching his movies I think if you are keen enough you can observe that Spacey has an uncanny ability for emulating manipulative abusers or behavior belonging to said people.

He is definitely the posterchild for cuckservative boomers, no doubt. But Mel Gibson, hes as close as you get to 1488 in Hollyjew

Another (((hollywood))) preachy type to be found has been a sexual deviant.
It's almost like they are trying to atone for something.

Also this salt is just too good:
archive.is/HAZrY
How dare you, Kevin Spacey? You’ve fuelled a vicious lie about gay men.
Owen Jones

Its like the "I dont know who's jewing who any more" for these faggots

They will sacrifice their (((old))), and they will be replaced by the (((new))). Then it is business as usual under a new banner even more open banner of communism in (((hollywood))).

"Chooses" to be gay huh? I thought they were"born that way". Why doesn't he just choose to be straight then?

Check out this thread from March on cuckchan Holla Forums. These are first, second hand accounts of people with experience of working with or around Kevin Spacey. He has been a predator for twinks for a long time.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80004836/

bad screenshot

I wonder how many tales similar to this one can be linked directly to hollyjew and their deviant kike faggots.

found one more of the same pedofaggot

I remember there being a larger image of that photo that showed the young boys he was with.

Yes "wholesome" is surely the first word you think when you see pic related
:^)
based mods btw

Didn't something come up with him during the whole Pizzagate thing? Something about him and a restaurant meeting with someone in DC?

like all the jews in Hollywood?

>Does anyone else think this will turn into a fucking (((Hollywood))) psyop where Spacey blames his Nazi dad for sexually abusing him and they somehow throw a pity party for him and Nationalist opinions are somehow pushed for being labeled as psychological child abuse?

This is in the new Wolfenstein backstory, Nazi father abused the protagonist.

Spacey is a little bit Gacy.

It's official. It is socially acceptable to be a pedo as long as you identify as gay!

HOUSE OF CARDS IS CANCELED

LMAO

niiice

Don't forget the scene where a rat's drowning in a bucket and the Enlightened POC cries for him to save it.

Already started:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032809/Kevin-Spacey-s-father-Nazi-child-rapist-brother-says.html

We have an awful lot of killing to do on DotR.

(heil'd)

Come on user, now don't be a "Conspiracy theorist (TM)"

egsellend :DDDD

This was fucking planned

>Kevin Spacey in: THE USUAL SUSPECT

Now are they seriously trying to spin the whole Weinstein mess against us now?

I'd say Norris, Vaugn, and Gibson while Norm McDonald know the truth and occasionally spills it, even if as comedy, he's still a degenerate

What you mean Australia making the mere hint of saying that pedophillia and homosexuallity are link means you can get caught up in Two hundred and fifty grand worth of fees, IF YOU WIN THE COURT CASE

this

They sure are. The chutzpah is real. I'm not sure even a normalfag could believe a story that dumb tho, fuck.
Top heh

never underestimate it

That would be The Shipping News(2001). A total flop produced by. . . Miramax

And the executive producer was Harvey Weinstein. Third Assistant Director was Bruce Zwicker.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd understand why the mods do what they do. Dumbass.

4cahn mods are banning me over pizzagate breads
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147309956#bottom
pls bump

I was a fan of some of his work. Now these tales with the recent news… I'll never watch anything with this scumbag in it again.

This is actually pretty big. I wonder if there's anyone in that small town who could back the info in that post up. If Kevin Spacey really did destroy some dude's property with a truck, someone in that town would probably still remember it.

archive.fo/kuYfa
archive.fo/thtcH

Seems more likely the crazy ramblings of the brother from many years ago that might suddenly be convenient to cash in on.

but somehow he had no problem being married to a jew?

He probably was a Serbo Croatian Norwegian White Aryan.

(((They))) are after her now for sure:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5033997/Arrest-warrant-issued-actress-Rose-McGowan.html
archive.is/rD4SP

It's very brave of Kevin to come out as gay during this trying time, to expose Germanwood. He deserves our support. Together we can expose ebil, straight, right-wing jollywood boy lovers and stop future drunken gay assaults.

I haven't read this thread, but I have to drop this. Sorry if this is posted already, but this.

(((The Kevin Spacey Foundation)))

THE FUCKER HAS A WHOLE CHARITY SO HE CAN GET CLOSE TOO AND GROOM UPCOMING CHILD ACTORS!!!!

Argentinian "news" its in full damage control.
tv news ladies and gentlemen.
for those who doesn't know taco speech
"spacey: a nazi and pedophile father"

Guys, i have to admit to something. I've… killed several million people throughout central asia as part of a horrific human experimentation conspiracy.

also im gay

Man, he really fucked those kids up.

Well, the sources for that "news" tv is your own american-jewish journalists:
So there's that, mr. Liberator. It would be better for both if you could gas your own kikes, so their lying mouths won't resonate across the globe.
Jewish press is a worldwide phenomena and a problem for mankind.

deadline.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-seek-evaluation-and-treatment-abuse-allegations-1202199949/

FUCK IT UP

Gentlemen (and ladies who don't dare admit it): I propose a dig is needed.

Haley Joel Osment co-starred with Spacey in Pay It Forward and then pretty much disappeared from the mainstream film industry after 2001's A.I.. He did a lot of voice work and small projects, only to return for Kevin Smith's Tusk, of all things, looking like an obese Amish. He worked steadily for those years in between, but no major Hollywood films as far as I can tell.

Can we dig up something about his time spent with Spacey and the various juden behind A.I.?

Trump.curse lads

telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/05/20/kevin-spacey-mocks-donald-trump-and-calls-him-a-disease-at-canne/

Trump ain't nothing to fuck with
-Kevin Spacey, 2017

He got fat and grew a beard.

Hollywood Jews lost interest in him.

Too old looking despite the baby face.

That proves that it was common knowledge in Hollywood and no one in Hollywood did a fucking thing about it because it's acceptable here.

The kikes have thoroughly distracted the public's attention away from the Jews like Weinstein and Toback.

The whole thing reeks of psyop.

Best to cut out all films from your life at this point. All of it is infected. That's what I've done.

Harvey Weinstein ( kike film producer )
James Toback ( kike director )
Dustin Hoffman ( kike actor )
Jeremy Piven ( kike actor )
Brett Ratner ( kike actor )
Mike Oreskes ( kike NPR executive )
Ira Silverstein ( kike senator )
Andy Dick ( kike actor )
Mark Halperin ( kike political analyst of MSNBC )
Leon Wieselter ( kike news rag writer )
Andrew Kramer ( kike lionsgate exec )

Add Brian (((Singer))) (kike director, pederast) to the list.

Some one needs to go through all the family guy episodes and take not of what jokes seth mcfarlin makes against other celeberties. Also find out who is writing this shit.

note*

Hm, it's not very convincing. It's possible, but there's really not much evidence to go with. What exactly is the connection between Henry the 1st and Fowler?

Good point. That show has been right several times on this.

Chose on and ONLY one

Has this been linked yet? wtf

>cbsnews.com/amp/news/heather-unruh-says-kevin-spacey-sexually-assaulted-her-son-nantucket/

guize, I wonder if this may be some sort of lure, or provocation or something like that

DOX INFO!!
342 Madison Ave #1930
New York, NY 10173-0002
200 Park Ave S #8
New York, NY 10003-1526
(212) 598-0142 - Landline
Possible Businesses
Trigger Street Music
11766 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles Ca 90025
Stage 20 Project Inc
11766 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1610los Angeles Ca 90025
Trigger Street Productions, Inc
120 W 45th St # 3601new York Ny 10036
Tsp Productions, Inc
M Profitt Productions
Trigger Street Productions, Inc
Leland Productions, Inc
Mini Productions, Inc
11766 Wilshire Blvd Ste 161los Angeles Ca 90025

World's most lucky man.

Seems legit.

hahaha

I'm Kevin Spacey's fag dad. Can confirm I never raped him and am also not a real Nazi. I did dress up like Hitler with him for our Rabbi on weekends though.

Gayvin Spicey sure is unraveling into quite a spectacle.

I'm really starting to see a double standard here…