Webm Thread: Post-Debate Edition

Last thread is dead

Webms/MP4s

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17eKIpPGgBA1YUV5bI3yyKyQYcW9hqM9iLaFZcZP3mLA/edit#gid=994014670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Second and third ones are NSFW. I wanted to post more but lol filesize limit

What gun crisis.

>>>Holla Forums
bumplock please

Any webms of the debate? I missed it because I was at work

Fuck off, m8

I thought I was the only one that watched him on this board.

Nah. You're not.

I'm a sucker for humor like this.

Is he a SJW or somthin'?

He isn't, he's an on the fence kind of guy that makes fun of anyone. I remember he talked about how he hated people who rag on Christians since never did he meet a single person that matched the description of that atheist talk about and actually met a person who was learning to be a priest in school. I like his voice acting videos and how clear he made it seem.

I learned about ADR from him. After seeing that video, I can never watch a movie the same way ever again.

Same.

Leafy is better tbh

That audio was a bitch to clean up, had to remove the reverb, restore the bass, get rid of the odd hiss it had etc

And boom, that's everything I made in 24 hours

Oh I forgot that's in surround sound, watch with headphones on

What is this program and why there are so many young girls on it?

NogiBingo
because it features the show mainly features idol group, Nogizaka46

Holy shit my sides. Future funk is cancer.

So, that's how idol groups work?

Their eyes are more soulless than the ones of a taiwanese prostitute.

This belongs to a LOL thread mostly of how upset it makes me. They are seriously making people doing actual work for brownie points like marvel 'artists'?

idol groups work mostly by promoting their music and CDs
if they hit the big time they get TV shows and fun stuff

this whole thing has given me opportunities for which i would like to thank youtube i can now mock them on a daily base either with gestapo jokes spanish inquisition jokes or the old orwell is spinning so hard in his grave he created three consecutive black holes inside each other

theres also this

youtube has basically stabbed itself in its own face i can honestly say i didnt think incompetence of this level was possible even big youtubers are now mocking them

opps

There won't be an OVA about Taiga getting impregnated with four kids nor follow more the story of best mom.

what's with all that extreme bullying on japanese tv

Are we living in a time where Pew Die Pie is one of the less cancerous things in the net?

We posting MOE SHOP now? Don't mind if I do.

This is why I'm an Instrumental guy

she can bully too

pewdiepie is not even that cancerous honestly
I've seen a few of his videos that got to the frontpage of youtube (non gaming stuff) and some of his tweets, and I'm starting to think he's become a nihilist.

He makes lots of self deprecating and unironically bad jokes, in a lot of his videos he looks kinda depressed or as if he had enough of this shit

It's pretty entertaining

Those lyrics are sierra hotel, though.

yeah let's see if actually goes through switching video sites and daring to take away millions of youtube visitors

like every single popular guy making a video about yet another youtube policy change by which they will be unaffected because they don't strike back at sjws nor make videos about anime boobies

I want to meet one of these creatures.

where can I find these weird ass japanese shows with subs?

That's what happens when you appeal to the lowest common denominator and try to rise yourself above it, but they keep pulling you down.

Either you drag yourself further into the bucket, or just self destruct your shit and start over.

Hey, I like Shiki, He's pretty good.

Also,

Shame on you, user.

lika fiddle

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17eKIpPGgBA1YUV5bI3yyKyQYcW9hqM9iLaFZcZP3mLA/edit#gid=994014670

Why do I find retarded girls so cute?

it's a mechanism to want to protect and dominate them

Can someone please post the MGS5 WHOOOO!!! webm?

I just want a harem of retarded girls to protect and impregnate them. Maybe even putting dog collars on them because it would look cute and would fit their intellect.

;_;

Trump will be POTUS.

i hope youtube heroes extort channels for protection money that would be hilarious

heres another
a dork i might add

Why the fuck does he have a bowl cut?

(FUCKING CHECKED!!!)

I see no issue here

I'm very happy about that tbh fam

Oh shit, this is so damn cute. Are all the girls retarded in this group? This feels like anime being real.

noice

G O O D

The term is "kawaii"

Isn't it "moe" or some shit?

ばか

>TFW I'll never learn moonrunes.

The OP of the webm thread is required to be video game related.

You can make a new thread that follows the rules right away if you want and then this one will be deleted, or you can keep using this thread until it hits page 13 like usual and then make a new one.

What are you gonna do about it, fuccboi? Call Mark?

I know this has been said a million times already but Jesus fucking Christ it was such a different time then if this was made in [current year here] this would get so much flack.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

yeah, kill yourself would ya

If there was ever a hope before that this thread would be video game related, your post ensured that will never happen.

Disgraceful

Adult girls with small tits are the best. Prove me wrong, you can't because you have a taste not as good as mine.

Was that because of that shitty item designed for the sole purpose of dropping scrolls of wisdom?

Maybe, maybe not. You can't tell for sure. The media would be going after them for sure because that's their job. But the people would probably support it.

People love unpopular opinions.

Her tits are wonderfull. The food looks disgusting.

Hey this reminds me to ask now: what are some cool anime series in this general style (maybe 80s-90s, casual nudity, usually cyber or at least sci-fi)?

Have an /o/ webm, this guy caused a full on chimpout the other day on half-/o/

Shit, that was kinda hot. Was it censored for youtube already?

why would you do this
t. car mechanic

It would have been one thing if he had just posted that and left but he kept fucking going

his Magnum Opus

i don't get it

It's not like they get compacted into the gearbox or anything, they just fall down underneath the big plastic dome. Someone else posted a photo of a stripped down version of the same car and all of the shit he was loading in there would have just ended up sitting on the floor next to the handbrake

for some reason this really turns me on. Like I normally don't care if a girl can cook or not, I am really good at it and always prefer my own food and hate eating others. But for some reason watching girls cook turns me on.

Also I wouldn't blame her, working as a cook is really hard. I know people who did it and they will tell you that you get paid a lot, but it is not worth it.

Guess that makes sense, have never dealt with gearshifts and most people drive manual here anyway.

Uncensored version is on Newgrounds.

So is this one

Oh, is Newgrounds still active? Are animators still making money there?

At least Newgrounds doesn't fuck you over like Youtube does.

Whew! WEBMS!

Monkey is best girl.

Your body's reaction to it obviously cares. Welcome to 2016, where a women cooking dinner for you is a fetish, and the idea of procreating with one and getting one knocked up is also a fetish.

WHAT A BRAVE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Yeah but the thing is I hate eating other peoples food. That's why I don't mind girls who can't cook, because I prefer my own food over theirs anyway. But watching that bitch cook made me horny.

webm threads are dead at long last

Anybody have the ayaya Pokemon battle theme webm?

Thanks.

no problem

Wew, making a point system to be mods who do it for free.

It's as simple as using vidya webms in the OP people, please

(checked)
Might as well go loose till the next thread senpai, not much of value is left and I'd appreciate the new otomads

Alright I'll do just that otoanon

We've come full circle.

Scary isn't it?

Source on the original BGM would be appreciated

Its xepher by tatsh I think

It is, thank you senpai

no problem, I'm always glad to help

That one looks pretty damn good

There are more that look as good but they are past the current limit lets hope we get the new limit soon.

Yeah, it should be coming the first weeks of October. I have a few 12mb+ MADs ready for that, I don't know if I'll be able to convert one to 60fps though

I have some that are 12mb+ as well and thats awesome how soon the new limit will be out, I just can't wait.

Me neither, having full 16mb of size limit will permit a lot more to be made, not just otomads

I know we might see many more updated webms that looked like shit but will look as clear as water, but is it only going to stop at 16 mb? or is it going to continue to increase?

No idea. I'd say it depends on how much the server is capable of handling, and if Codemonkey is willing to increase it

16 mb is still good, I have no problem with it if it stays that size for a while.

Indeed. Already 40 2hu MADs of this type saved, it still amazes me how many there are

It amazes me as well

Im retarded

Well that's… gonna get this one too

Alright, that's it for me tonight. Thank you for the MADs senpai, now with over 400 I'm closer to my final goal. See you next time

synth and darksynth

See you otoanon have a good one

at least they didnt run out of money doing it

Is there a free video editor for Windows that isn't shit? I just want to slice up a fucking source video and export it, but everything either needs pirating, or is so shitty it requires shit like picking a graphics profile (such as HDTV 720p) even though I've chosen a webm file as my output, the two aren't even fucking comparable

Nevermind fixed it
This was supposed to be heartwarming but I fixed that

you need to go back

I grabbed it from Imgur, you can fuck off

Besides, if I left the audio in, then it would be cut up and low quality and not make sense to the story I created

You have to go back.

Seriously, fucks like you piss me off. I spent 2 hours making OC and you don't like it and demonize me? No wonder this place is dying.

Eat a dick. I worked hard on it.
I'm posting it in every webm thread

I only go here anyways, I'm not from Reddit or 4cuck

fuck off reddit

I love oc but the main thing the makes oc is that it actually looks, sounds good you made a pile of shit, take your webm to 4/b/ where they will appreciate you and stay there you fag.

Nice IP change

Okay???

Now you notice your problem, it has no sound.

Because the source video itself had no sound

I'm not going to spend 2 hours trying to track down a fucking one-off documentary I don't know the source of and find an HQ rip just to cut the video apart and have misplaced audio

Truly, the mark of a genius.

Then how about you don't create a shitty oc with no sound. you save yourself time and you don't need to complain about people giving you shit about it. its a win win for you faggot

Because the source video had no sound
I recut it into something different, creating OC

What don't you get it?

Gao

Who the fuck is this faggot?

There needs to be a music remix of the Alpha Centauri cutscenes

K O J I M A W A S R I G H T