The best "Early Access" In awhile

So Holla Forums, it's been out for awhile, are you playing it? How do you like it? I think it could use some love considering it's a fun game.

Also, the more popularity it gets, the more Rule 34 there will be

You can't trick me, you fucking kike.
Finish your game before selling it!
sage cause shill threads don't deserve bumps.

it's other way around, you retarded shill
Blizzard has plenty because it's richest company, people don't make illustrations for free

Nice!

The beta was fun, and I liked BLC back in the day, but remaking threads about it every other day when each one is getting less than 20 isn't going to get any discussion going and looks really shilly after the first two.

less than 20 replies, that is

The reason I put "Early Access" in quotes, because it already feels like a polished game. I imagine it's only under early access to look for feed back while they tweak abilities and add new champions You know, the real reason Early Access was designed for but them greedy companies exploited it

Fair enough

Its no different than how League or Dota started out. It's a fleshed out game that could use so more champions and abilities tweaked. They don't deserve a bad wrap for using the dreaded "Early Access". Honestly, that's what Overwatch, League, Dota, Smite ect. are all doing.

Keep going, you're hitting all the right notes.

Maybe not to you, sure. But MOBA's are popular for a reason.

Then go market this on moba boards.

I wasn't initially trying to market it, I was looking for opinions on the game and maybe share ideas on how to improve it, but since everyone wanted to trash it for being "Early Access" I figured I'd at least disclose my opinion on the game.

You made this thread like a day or two ago, you fucking nigger.

Actually, DOTA started out as a map on Warcraft 3 to the best of my knowledge, and it was a finished game at the point which only added content afterward.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm a different OP.

But If everyone honestly thinks that a game is automatically garbage because they use "Early Access" correctly, then fair enough. I'm not here to change people's mind, just here to talk about good games.

The game has some of the worst most generic aesthetics I've ever seen and the rounds always seem to play out in the same way.

It's basically just skillshots; the game.
May as well play league of lesbians.

That's my point, it's a finished game in my opinion, and now it just needs more champions and buffs/nerfs to current champions.

Shill more you fucking kike.

I understand what you mean, and while I Agree it's similar to LoL it cuts out the items and runes and sticks to the better parts of a MOBA, the team fights. And it also doesn't last 30-40mins a match.

I'd hardly call it shilling, my intent wasn't to get you to buy the game.

I could get into why it's not similar to LoL, but I'd hardly think it would matter to you.

No, don't even post a screenshot or say what the games is about, that'll get us interested for sure.

Go back to shill school

please, off yourself.

I already mentioned, I'm describing the game because people insist on judging the game due to it being "Early access". I got a bit carried away I'll admit, but I was more concerned about having a thread with people who have already experienced the game. And I haven't posted screenshots? So I'm confused why you would bring up that point.

The game has by far the worst camera angles in gaming history

Who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to have a isometric pvp combat arena that has you move with wasd and target with your mouse. It's literally a shaky clusterfuck that gives me a headache after 1 match

Sometimes a new coat of paint is what you need to differentiate your house from your neighbor. I'm not saying it's a whole new game with new ideas (I mean honestly, what is anymore). But it solves a lot of problems with popular MOBA's

Allowing different camera angles would be an interesting concept, but I personally like how it is now. The maps aren't necessarily big enough to need a free roam camera, but if it locked to your character and didn't more, you would be at a disadvantage to targets below you. I doubt it will change however, so maybe it's not for you if it gives you head aches.

I think the game is fast paced enough with all it's movement spells to deserve free roam, hell why's it honestly even isometric is my biggest question, it's so small of a game that 1st person or even 3rd person like smite would make it more appealing

What are you, a fucking jew?
Friendly reminder to sage

I mean, it's designed around 2v2 and 3v3. If they made it 5v5 it would be too chaotic on such a small map and even sometimes I feel it's a bit overwhelming on 3v3. I like the idea they basically give you 7 abilities and you just got to work as a team to kill the opponent.

And there is only so many camera options you can go with… They just happened to go with isometric.

you're new, aren't you?

Just go to 4chan m8, they're retarded enough to fail for your clumsy attempts at shilling.

Bloodline: Champions was decent at best.

It died within weeks.

This is the same but with a pricetag.

Ironically, from a "basic functionality" standpoint Battlerite is more complete than Dota 2's been for most of its lifetime of 5-6 years.

Eat shit

Somehow I've been able to get the hang of Varesh; but, I still can't git gud at Ashka.

Sorry OP.
I understand what you mean by it not really being Early acess. I've seen the vids though.
Here's a good way to put it: I still have memories of LoL. Bad memories. And they won't go away.

If I want ASSFAGGOTS I stick to HotS because noone takes that shit seryously.
Or Smite for the boobs and Anubis.

It's literally just the teamfight part of assfaggots. There are no minions, turrets, items, levels, etc.

good double

good double

good double