Racism or 'One Race?'

1. If we're all one race, then there is no such thing as race-ism…

2. If we are all different races, then whites have the right to compete because that's who evolution works

Does anyone disagree/agree? Are you inspired to fight the Jew and his propaganda about

??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNo-A55rJ8s
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=JAQing off
youtube.com/watch?v=EDS00Pnhkqk
youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for insight.

is there one race or are there many and whites deserve a chance to compete?

Peruse a publication.

thank you for contributing nothing at all

Race is a spook

It doesn't mean people can't discriminate against others because of it though

you've clearly demonstrated white intellectual superiority with this barely legible post

racism exists because it's an arbitrary division of the human species

Lee 008: "We caution against making the naive leap to a genetic explanation for group differences in complex traits, especially for human behavioral traits such as Autism Level scores"

^ AAA 1998: "For example, 'Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic 'racial' groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes. This means that there is greater variation within 'racial' groups than between them.'"

^ Keita, S O Y; Kittles, Royal, Bonney, Furbert-Harris, Dunston, Rotimi; Royal, C D M; Bonney, G E; Furbert-Harris, P; Dunston, G M; Rotimi, C N (2004). "Conceptualizing human variation". Nature Genetics. 36 (11s): S17–S20. doi:10.1038/ng1455. PMID 15507998. Modern human biological variation is not structured into phylogenetic subspecies ('races'), nor are the taxa of the standard anthropological 'racial' classifications breeding populations. The 'racial taxa' do not meet the phylogenetic criteria. 'Race' denotes socially constructed units as a function of the incorrect usage of the term.

^ Harrison, Guy (2010). Race and Reality. Amherst: Prometheus Books. Race is a poor empirical description of the patterns of difference that we encounter within our species. The billions of humans alive today simply do not fit into neat and tidy biological boxes called races. Science has proven this conclusively. The concept of race (…) is not scientific and goes against what is known about our ever-changing and complex biological diversity.

^ Roberts, Dorothy (2011). Fatal Invention. London, New York: The New Press. The genetic differences that exist among populations are characterized by gradual changes across geographic regions, not sharp, categorical distinctions. Groups of people across the globe have varying frequencies of polymorphic genes, which are genes with any of several differing nucleotide sequences. There is no such thing as a set of genes that belongs exclusively to one group and not to another. The clinal, gradually changing nature of geographic genetic difference is complicated further by the migration and mixing that human groups have engaged in since prehistory. Human beings do not fit the zoological definition of race. A mountain of evidence assembled by historians, anthropologists, and biologists proves that race is not and cannot be a natural division of human beings.

so no one is converted to Holla Forums beliefs based in this strategy? got it.

Doesn't matter. The issue with racism is not that it is harmful to an entire race, assuming such a thing exists, as a race is not a functioning, cognitive thing. It does nothing, sees nothing, and feels nothing. No, the true issue with racism, rather, is that it denies people their individuality. It denies individuals their own-ness.

If there is no God, then there is no such thing as theism.

if i say blacks are rape-addicted animals, this is rascist.

if i say blacks are responsible for most of the rapes in America, and even Haiti is called the 'rape capital of the world,' that isnt racism because its a statement based in fact.

would you agree?

Those are both racist, but also true.
But the issue is what are you going to do about it?

It's interesting because African Americans are genetically more European than say, someone from Turkey. Genetically.

But you would get the opposite response on Holla Forums. You're playing rhetorical with people who know better, your act would work better on kids in high school

if its true blacks commit the largest percentage of rapes among all other races, then i think we should be asking ourselves why? unless this isnt true.

uh i asked a pretty easy question, and i wasnt rude about it? pls dont get triggered.

"racism" doesn't exist because of genes or other microscopic things. it exists because of differences in outward appearances and behaviour. if scientists think their declaring "race doesn't exist" or "race is unscientific" will suddenly make humanity abandon its prejudices, that just shows how out of touch with reality the average scientist is

Race is a social construct, but social constructs still exist in their own way.

how do you account for black people (as a group) being more responsible for rapes than other social constructed races?

Watch this video and de-spook yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=dNo-A55rJ8s

Yes, this is true. We should be asking ourselves why.

You sound like such a beta incel cuck right here

enjoy the filter

Fucking Analytic shitters

There are several races, this is completly independent from class struggle, the ruling classes uses whatever means necessary to exploit the workers, today they are exploiting the 3rd world, during the american slavery they were exploiting blacks, during feudalism they were exploiting whites

the are racial differences but said differences do not give anyone authority to rule over one another

read Hume

watching now

This guy gets it

if you're really good at leadership, shouldnt I let you be the leader? thats how it works in business and everything else. if a race is really good at leadership or rulership, whats the argument against letting them rule?

What do you mean account? That is how probability works. Every demographic being exactly equal in everything is statistically unlikely, and violent crime in the US has been rapidly tanking for decades.

People obsessed with shit like "interracial rape" are just sexually repressed like feminazis

can't derive an is from an ought kiddo

Sure, you can be the leader, doesn't mean you get to exert violence over one another

capitalists ideological and repressive apparatuses are irrelevant, as they work to mantain a social and economic order

This is how retarded you sound right now. Should every scientist just hang himself?

Positivists should

that seems rather dismissive? its a fact blacks are responsible for the majority of all rapes in America. its been that way for decades. how do you explain this?

yes, i agree. i didnt equate rulership with violence. im just saying, what is your argument against letting people of a specific race rule civilization IF they have proven that, as a race, rulership is their talent?

hurr durr

You can prove such thing

fucking shitty keyboard

what are the strongest Nations in the world, user? which nations have been the strongest throughout time? in fact, who created the very first civilization? whoever these people are/were, wouldnt you say they have a 'talent' for rulership?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

I don't have to explain away what isn't even true.

don't know how you got that from my comment. maybe you're just looking for an argument

my point was, the average racist or Holla Forumstard is not going to abandon racism because of the words of some scientist or the findings of a genetic study. "racism" is not a scientific issue, it's class/socio-political one

the ones who are in control of the repressive and ideological state apparatuses knew how to make use of them

the ones who own the repressive and ideological states apparatuses knew how to make use of them

the ones who own the repressive and ideological states apparatuses and knew how to make use of them

no, as without the ideological and repressive state apparatuses they would be able to rule over other people

You aren't even forming a coherent argument.

individual, yes. But a white guy who is bad at leadership should not be leader over a black man who is good at it. Hence

when you DO have the time to explain your stance come back. links out of context dont get clicked.

are you saying civilization is bad and merely the result of humans trying to rule humans? what about pre-civilization? without civilization thered be no Holla Forums. thered be nothing. no running water. no electricity. nothing, user…

so whoever created the idea of civilization and formed the first one, isnt it true those people are "above the rest?" or else why didnt this other group of humans invent civilization?

i agree with you. understand im talking general terms. of race generally. not individually.

btw i appreciate the convo, Holla Forums

Genetic inferiority. Isn't it obvious? (^:

I literally just stated that you made a false statement. If a statement is untrue it does not need to be disproven.

People do not operate on the general terms of race until one person or group decides to draw hard lines based on said general terms.

if anything i say is false please correct me, so my thinking will be accurate. but "youre wrong cuz i say so and heres a link im not explaining!" isnt going to fly

Just think about it.

This is a cuck liberal torture chamber and shit like this will not fly.

is that true? if i have a weighted coin, meaning its slightly heavier on one side, then when flipped the coin is VERY likely to land on the weighted side. true? but that likeliness does not mean its guaranteed to fall that way. and this is true of race, isnt it?

blacks are more likely to rape, but that doesnt translate to every single black person is a rapist.

that is such a terrible response

probably, depends from where is this judgement coming from

absolutely

what about them? our primitive ancestors were not able to form coherent critiques of civilizations, we can now

nice

no, as society was not created by an individual

because they were not the ownd who had ownership of the ideological and repressive state apparatuses and didn't know how to apply them

i have pics too. would rather just discuss tho..

I want to see the stats from 2007-2016

Bias toward their own race. Just by letting them rule exclusively, you are already introducing bias in their favor. Who makes the laws and who benefits from them?

is it wrong to rule humans? civilization, in part, was created to rule over humans who were unruly. hence we have "law" which is meant to prevent pedophiles from molesting, and rapists from raping. without civilization there would be no law and everyone would do whatever they please. do you think this is preferable to civilization and rulership?

Crime surveys are not actual forensic statistics, they actually had to remove race from one of them because it turned out that tons of people were lying about getting victimized by minorities, mainly white women.

I mean really, zero black women raped by white men? That doesn't seem a little unlikely to you?

Did you misunderstand, silly Christian?

Hello reddit.

thats a good argument. this biasness does tend to occur regardless of which race is ruling. but there must be rule. is the answer race related nationalism? for example, Africa is black and in my opinion should be ruled by blacks. not whites or asians or jews, but blacks. and theres no problem. but when if you elect a non-african leader to lead Africa you will have problems, because this non-african brings within non-african values and ideas which may conflict with african values. do you agree?

What a shame.

coins can't make decisions. And culture and education have much greater influence on behavior than race.

complain to the FBI from whom those numbers come from, user.

Is it? Is it morally or objectively wrong?

the job of anarchists is not to ask if we should have said laws, but why do they exist, what is the reason behind it

lmao

Anything is prefferable to the rulership of civlilization, as civilization is anything but civil

is that true? or is culture and behavior based in race?

this is behavior, but is it based in culture or race or both?

Did your "reddit formatting" autism got triggered, Holla Forums?

and thats where you are wrong kiddo

do you disagree? why?

>>>/reddit/

why am I wrong?

Except, no, the FBI does its own stat work. These surveys are based on random sampling, which makes them extremely prone to biases; they are meant to assess a dark figure of crime, which means the egregious results from them are likely fishy.

I mean really, 4500 rapists out of 16 million people or so? Who fucking cares.

All you have done ITT is ask leading questions until people agree with your national race fetish.

are you debating anything or just dismissing the facts?

i like your numbers but asking questions, allowing responses and commenting on those responses is called a conversation

i havent trolled nor b8ed ITT. and if you feel I have them you might just be triggered.

But they're all BLACK.
America is the land of God and the WHITE MAN.

The idpol and strawmen are strong today

Can't you use the same logic to dismiss Black Lives Matter, though? I mean in the grand scheme of things the handful of deaths at the hands of white officers is statistically meaningless compared to other causes of death

Because I am an Anarchist, We have had civilizations for what? 6000 thousand years? None of them have worked

>>>Holla Forums

Because You merely want to dress up the hierarchy, add make up to it so that it looks more appealing to either the right or left wing liberal position

1. If we're all one race, then there is no such thing as race-ism…
Nope. Prior can be sucks about things that aren't real

You yourself made an objectively false claim which I corrected. I also just addressed your argument on principle.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=JAQing off

hurr udrr

How can culture be based on race? Culture thus education, formal and otherwise is based on material necessity become tradition, thus shaping behavior.

Just kill yourself already.

you didnt say why im wrong, youre making a claim about my intentions. my intentions are simple: to understand the race question. i dont mind being wrong or being disagreed with, but if you cant explain the error and just go to "oh youre trying to make blah blah appealing" as though youre a mind reader, i have to dismiss the reply

damn, the Holla Forumsyp got triggered

just drop the dialetical thing already and start calling everybody shitskins and cucks

How was that spacing reddit? He just responded to two separate posts. They have to be separated.

It has been disgustingly misused.

I replied that here

whats the culture of the Japanese? respect for elders, discipline. whats the culture of the american black? striving after women, fame and money. whats the culture of american whites? fun, pot smoking, welfare.

in general. do you agree?

i appreciate the reply but i still need to know why said differences dont give anyone authority to rule over another (and by "rule over another" i assume you mean create laws and policies which others are expected to follow).

OP is definitely a cracker

Delusional, yes, that is likely true; though, there is no messianic behavior character detected. Also, you give too much value to this pathetic thread whose type has been seen excessively. There is nothing to interject.
However, it is true.
There have been too many posts made recently.

Goodbye.

Oh.

Yes, they were very respectful to the Korean and Chinese elders during their imperialists period kek

Well, I guess you first need to prove how, You are ought to get authority over another man or women simply because they are different to you

You have failed to adress this

I'm sorry you leftists can't accept reality for what it is.

In the real world, where real people live, there's an opportunity for the rest of us to live successful lives. But no, every time, you must force upon a white community a non-white tradition. Hundreds of years ago, my land was white. Imagine that for a second. Every face would be a white face. Farmers, leaders, rulers.

Centuries of tradition passed down of white heritage, contaminated by a black disease. A filth. Life is no longer good. Many people are not happy.

When the day of the rope comes, you delusional cuckskin faggot hands will pay for what you have done. Whites will pick up their swords and shields, break down the doors and burn you abominations. Your skeleton will be paraded ironically around the streets on a cross, as all you leftists want.

Mark my words, this day will come.

top fucking kek, literally didn't read your post, but please, do sperg again and make another one, all that vile is not good for you

No, Africa is not for the blacks or whatever.

At the end of the day, the rulership of the state should act with justice, and prejudice is not compatible with this. And I mean literally judging a man and sentencing him before he has committed a crime. I do not care if you say things behind my back, but if the state is showing favoritism toward a certain race over others, this is a problem.

To give a certain race special treatment is a form of corruption. All should be held equal before the law. No kings and no aristocracy, racial or otherwise.

Get out more.

I will destroy you.

I bet you will

Yeah, but think about the possibilities.
Someone could just take those studies and turn them into some digested pop science thing so everyone would be able to say "racism is scientifically wrong. I just watched a 5 min video about it on youtube".
Such a wonderful world filled with possibilities.

The correct `thing' would be the cultural ethnicity combo

white people in america are likely culturally/ethnically more similar to black americans than even white people in canada

so youd be ok with millions of whites flooding africa and eventually gaining rulership of the Nation?

yes

no such thing

Yes

you're not really asking a relevant question. The question should be more " why does the general culture of the japanese tend toward respecting elders?" to which there is quite a bit of opposing information. There has been for some time now, a constant issue of elders dying alone in their homes, and rotting through the floors to the family below.

true, sage. but this "allowing seniors to rot" is a new phenomenon and one could make the very real claim that this attitude was developed when Japan started to Westernize and idolize Americanism

why are you ok with that when evolution isnt? we didnt evolve to be nationless/tribeless/race-less beings, otherwise we'd have created and abided by this Globalism thousands of years ago. no?

citation needed

hi Holla Forums

You know nothing of evolution. You are like a child, who first picks up a graph, and reproduces it as if he has discovered by rational analysis some mere science of this or that. Although the existing races of man differ in many respects, as in colour, hair, shape of skull, proportions of the body, &c., yet if their whole organisation be taken into consideration they are found to resemble each other closely in a multitude of points. Many of these points are of so unimportant or of so singular a nature, that it is extremely improbable that they should have been independently acquired by aboriginally distinct species or races. The same remark holds good with equal or greater force with respect to the numerous points of mental similarity between the most distinct races of man. The American aborigines, Negroes and Europeans differ as much from each other in mind as any three races that can be named; yet I was incessantly struck, whilst living with the Fuegians inside my home, with the many little traits of character, shewing how similar their minds were to ours; and so it was with a full-blooded negro with whom I happened once to be intimate. What hovers before this way of “conjecturing” when it makes this excuse is the true thought — a thought, however, which abolishes that way of “conjecturing”, — that being as such is not at all the truth of spirit. As the disposition is an original primordial being, having no share in the activity of mind, just such a being is the skull-bone on its side. What merely is, without participating in spiritual activity, is a thing for consciousness, and so little is it the essence of mind that it is rather the very opposite of it, and consciousness is only actual for itself by the negation and abolition of such a being. And yet, here we speak of "race": From this point of view it must be regarded as a thorough denial of reason to give out a skull-bone as the actual existence of conscious life, and that is what it is given out to be when it is regarded as the outer expression of spirit; for the external expression is just the existent reality. It is no use to say we merely draw an inference from the outer as to the inner, which is something different, or to say that the outer is not the inner itself but merely its expression. For in the relation of the two to one another the character of the reality which thinks itself and is thought of by itself falls just on the side of the inner, while the outer has the character of existent reality. When, therefore, a man is told, "You (your inner being) are so and so, because your skull-bone is so constituted," this means nothing else than that we regard a bone as the man's reality. To retort upon such a statement with a box on the ear—in the way mentioned above when dealing with psysiognomy—removes primarily the "soft" parts of his head from their apparent dignity and position, and proves merely that these are no true inherent nature, are not the reality of mind; the retort here would, properly speaking, have to go the length of breaking the skull of the person who makes a statement like that, in order to demonstrate to him in a manner as palpable as his own wisdom that a bone is nothing of an inherent nature at all for a man., still less his true reality.

Actually, no, it's true!
It can be sensed now, that there is almost certainly a possession of the messianic complex or something rather similar.
You must know something. Is it that you are hiding?

Either way, thank you.
Have a good night.

Revolutionary stuff.

The purpose of civilization was always to escape selection, not embrace it. This has been true from the very beginning. And we have been drifting toward a more global power-structure for a very long time now. Humanity yearns for it, and because of that it is inevitable. We did not accept tribalism, we did not accept feudalism, we made kingdoms and expanded. So why stop now?

There are setbacks all the time, but one day we will have a better reality because we tried and didn't accept failure. Forget evolution, we are following our own dreams now, and we will tear free from its shackles entirely some day.

colour me suprised

look even if we are different that doesn't mean we should fuck each other over

Non isolationist isolationism?

yes

Jesus doesn't exist

what?

Neither does your limit and humility of sucking mad donkey dick

Arguably true. But there's still nothing to suggest that culture is passed down genetically. It makes no sense. And, if behavior was truly racial/genetic, American influence would not be seen in Japan.

If there was a hell, I'm sure Jesus would be taking time in front of the line

why what did jesus do?

He got rammed by some pretty hard nails

to deserve hell

God will judge you

jesus was based

youtube.com/watch?v=EDS00Pnhkqk

I'd like to see that bastard try

youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs
why cant you embed here, i've never tried

No, fuck off.

Geez, if the cops keep this up I don't think there'll be any African-Americans around by 2020

The only problem is that most statisticians don't take what assumptions you're making seriously whatsoever, while police violence remains a problem for most communities of people who aren't white.

If you think of judging entire demographics feel at first to look at criticism of your opinions. What's peer reviewed is probably right.

Don't assume my ID

Not even lmao

It's just funny to see the usual "statistically you're more likely to die of a car crash than being murdered by a black man" types squirm when you ask why the handful of cases where African-Americans are killed by cops in questionable circumstances is proof there's a covert Nazi masturbation fantasy occurring

Holy run on sentence dumbass! Learn to type.

Daily reminder that Bill Nye is an actor, not a scientist.

wow pol fuck off my board i dont care about your arguemnet man

Still not an argument

NOt an arguement is not and arguement. I wouldnt expect an idiot like you to understand so just go off and watch more pol shit

Why must competition be the part of human nature we embrace?

Why not cooperation?

Competition breeds discovery. Also wouldn't you rather watch the world burn?

Still lacking an argument

listen you little pollack i am 1 second away from banning you

This makes as much sense as saying that, since witchcraft isn't real, the Salem trials didn't actually take place.

No, not really. I'd rather see humankind spread throughout the universe and find either a way to create perpetual energy and save the universe, or find a way to escape or transcend it before it is too late.

Consciousness is too beautiful to be extinguished, and the greatest tragedy of all would be to see it die in its cradle.

Fuck you.

You are a moderator?

It's actually more skewed towards supporting your narrative, considering that a ton of Hispanics are lumped in the "white" category.

pick one

It is a reality. Literal, physical reality. There is a reason "mixed-race" individuals have immense trouble finding bone marrow donors.

coming to Holla Forums was a mistake

Only dumb yankees still think race is a thing