ITT: Shit Casuals Say

Guess the game

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/no-mans-sky/user-reviews?user_review_id=6622742
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The new Deus Ex?

But casuals are the ones who hate sci-fi and love gritty tryhard shit.

Casuls are also the ones who don't care about speaking contradictions if everyone around them praises them for it.

I remember when games had to work on release, or you got fucked.

I don't have a picture that properly illustrates how it makes me feel, so just imagine someone smiling and nodding while screaming inside.

>user i borrowed your work laptop, i couldn't understand what you did to windows so i re-installed it
it was linux

are you the faggot who keeps complaining in the Overwatch thread since day 1?

It's all the same person What the fuck is wrong with Oregon seriously

Still better than

If the game gives you all gameplay related elements 100% unlocked for free and only charges you for cosmetics; it's fine with me. Did I use the semicolon right? How do you use them.

If they're just skins then I don't really care. I'm not buying them. If people can buy things them give them an advantage, then it's bullshit.

The Division?

you're lying

Elite dangerous, I'm a whore for space games.

TF2 is pay-to-win.

I don't know how common this sentiment is, but I've heard it a couple of times from Facebook-game-playing turbocasuals.

Both of these statements are true and you know it.

I'm just going to hold onto my shit myself

yeah it is
you pay to look retarded so you blend in with the background better

Did he actually format your laptop?

Yes like become a furry and embrace diversity and multiculturalism. Wholesome morals right there

FaggotFist please go.

It's bad because it's Islamic

Is she a furry for zootopia now?

Ok
Guess that game

I'm guessing the game is Overwatch.

was for

But he's right.

Do you hate Capitalism or something?

You are 100% talking about EYE: Divine Cybermancy, the greatest FPSRPG ever made

But this is correct, user.

God damn it user I hadn't considered that horror

This is the cancer killing fightan games

every time with these fucking filters man

>*flags
fucking triple posting ahoy

Casuals are cancer evety time.

fuck you meta-knight fag

You got it all mixed up.
it's only if you DON'T complain about overwatch thread that you are a faggot

My coworker said it to me, user…

What are you trying to say Ahmed?

But all 3 can be correct

I think I'm going to puke.
Game of The Year is okay when Todd does it.

I second this.

rpg games are good

GODDAMMIT

I was holding 18 M acid and I was holding myself back to pour it down his face

I don't talk to people about video games ever as well so I never hear this shit ever.

I want to die

No, thats me
Kill yourself Overcuck

Do actually people like the last point exist ?
I mean i imagine someone not completely retarded would be able to figure out where the internet browser button is in unfamiliar environment if they really needed it or have their "i don't understand it so maybe i shouldn't touch it" instinct kick in and wait to ask about it.
Also it probably should have been
>i took it to the megaPCrepairmart and paid someone 200$ to format your drives and install windows.
since it they were retarded enough to want to do it they would be too retarded to do it themselves

ASSFAGGOTS, overwatch, CS GO and all other shits are the biggest normalfag cancers. guess what they have in common. no story
also,
what

But they do have stories

yeah few lines of "backstory" with almost zero narrative

Not even close.

"If we throw enough money at it maybe something good/better will come out!"

I see Mark didn't learn from Blundertale - limp-wristed "containment" did nothing but allow them to grow and spread.

>he thinks that the pretty words a game is wrapped around in is important for anything other than simple conveyance

More like its multiplayer shit where you can just do a quick game, all the normalfags at uni are playing overwatch and LoL.

DF isn't a game though. It's a generic fantasy setting generator with some auxillary toy functionality.

Dead Space 3?

I love my friend but holy shit

I'm sure it's a coincidence that shit like this seems to be popping up in multiple gaming communities. I am now convinced more than ever that people who use this phrase, and others like it, are marketers.

Only a marketer or a shitposter would pretend buying is the only option if someone wants to play a game.

The internet began to be slowly compromised by social marketers for a long time now, as soon as their software becomes enhanced enough you can say goodbye to the internet. Not through a lack of internet, but being overwhelmed by shills of every variety. Political, corporate and dissident, even the opposing opinions will largely be automated.

He's better than any of the Overmeme autists if he is.

I for one am looking forward to a time when an AI does my shitposting for me.

Nice try, robot.

That too. I swear, SMT and Persona don't require you to grind that much. Nevermind, having good tactics and demons/personas will guarantee victory in either series. It's not that hard.

Also a reminder that we currently have a Destiny thread and that there are people here that still play that garbage and have bought the newest DLC.

Bethesda games are subjectively good.

Reminder

Semicolon is for independant clauses that fit together but you don't want to seperate them inyo sentences or by a comma, or as a delimiter in a list, particularly one with commas in the individual elements. Colon or comma would fit your sentence better

Heres more gold thats currently being posted right here.

You don't HAVE to grind in those games; you just need to mess around with the demon fusion system and prepare shit to deal with the boss. Does it have Hama? Just fuse a fucking demon that resists Holy you shithead.

Hell the games SUBSTANTIALLY increase how much more exp demons need to level up TO TELL YOU "HEY YOU SHOULD STOP LEVELING THIS GUY AND FUSE HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOW FIVE LEVELS BELOW MC"

This is what they always do, its always "we were always a huge part of the community".

if it's not a primarily PvP game, then yeah, this is horseshit. although those games usually have controls for that sort of thing.
You're not really wrong; this is just whining.

BUT SERIOUSLY, who is this fun for? winning due to an obvious imbalance in the game isn't fun to me, it's just boring, because my own skill had nothing to do with it. it's like in DaS3, all those estoc spammers – yeah, I can join them and get easy kills too (and did, briefly), but what's the point? it isn't enjoyable from either side so why would I inflict that on other people? Why would you want to? Is it just sadism? I'd rather have a good clean fight on balanced terms and if the game isn't going to encourage that, I'm going to go elsewhere.

I mean I guess I'm pretty casual, there's lots of stuff said in these threads that I'd say myself, but I think the point is valid.

So… this is the power of VR

It's not about winning. It's about depriving the other player of fun. The same reason I like to piss people off in games and then report them when they get mad. I like to think that somewhere, a small child is screaming at his computer because of me.

Retards never learn that that's why the industry is so shit. Never ever give them money

Warframe

so it's sadism. otherwise known as being an asshole. got it.

I had the same thought earlier, but I don't think 'microtransactions' is usually used for a F2P game; I'm pretty sure it's overmeme

Heres a goldie from OP himself

t-thanks mark

ftfy

His post count in a thread with 59 replies.

Anyone that thinks Dark Souls is the hardest game ever made has not played older games. I still can't get past the shooter stage of Doraemon for the Famicom. Fuck that stage.

DF is one of the most advanced games made these days. Graphics aside, if any of the idiots that think that Fallout 4 is so rich mechanically try it, their brains will fry.

Also, I know Morrowind is better than its sequels. I've also heard that Daggerfall is better than Morrowind.

Disney during early years was good. They kept drinking the kool aid until they became complete garbage.

I honestly don't have any stories about people's reactions because I avoid normalfags. Most of the people I speak to are weirdos in some way. The most normalish people I know are obsessed with drama so I tend to avoid that.

This reminds of some people I know who think they are underground, hardcore gamers because they play Skyrim and Fallout 4.

I know one who does this with The Witcher 3.

shit games. it's the reason they continue to make shit games

Same person, and everyone calls him a faggot and a casual behind his back.

I like these bird pictures.

Post more.

Your wish is my command.

Oh right.

I'm out of on-topic stuff so I'll politely sage and dump pics.

You're a saint
Where the fuck did you get all these?

Search "Troubled Birds". There are probably a few more I missed, and I am pretty sure some are print-only.

Thank you, Birdfriend. I will put these amazing images to good use.

Overwatch is shot though.

My friend kept asking me about it because I like class based team shooters but god no not that.

found some more

Well I mean it's true.
That being said you shouldn't pay more than 20$ for a video game.

There is
And its funny because usually what happens is:
No core audience = No normalfags or money.

I'm convinced that certain threads are made as bait or tumblr is really here.

$50 for half the game or less on release game
$40 season pass for the rest of it

HELP
E
L
P

They will assimilate anyway :^)

Yeah the demons put in work but fuck me of the encounter rates don't get annoying. I took a little break from Nocture because every 10 or 11 steps was a fight. Still enjoying the game so far though.

Look at the last part of the comment and then consider the continued chopping up of games for
No, we're not getting cheaper games

Truly the mark of the casual

The worst excuse ever. Basically just something you say so that if you lose you don't look bad. And while I'm on the subject
…From the guy doing everything in his power to not play the game he's currently in.

I can't even name the hardest game I've ever played, let alone the hardest game ever made. Idiots just think Dark Souls is the hardest game ever because it's the first time they played one that doesn't shove a tutorial in their face every ten seconds. The people who think Dark Souls is super hard are DSP-tier gamers who, rather than find out what different buttons do when they can't figure out how to advance, will just sit there. "I don't know what to do!" So they choose to do nothing.

ass effect?

That perfectly sums it up, though I usually think of a guy joining in a basketball game, kicking the ball around, scoring on his own net, and then pulling out a knife and stabbing the ball. He obviously doesn't want to play but he's there anyway.

/r/ing the video of the autist raging at the Dark Souls menu for not telling him to press A

Also requesting the webm of him raging at Grim Dawn for not teaching him how to warp back.

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/no-mans-sky/user-reviews?user_review_id=6622742

I forgot about how hard this game flopped, it's unbelievable.

another

reeeee

win against who?

Reminded me of this.

Against the game. It's stil pay to win in a pve game. I don't get why casuals don't understand that. It's especially bad in multiplayer pve games, because you're just fucking the difficulty curve for everyone else. Some people like an actual challenge in their games.

What is measure of victory against the game? Being able to complete level? Or being able to complete it faster? Or being able to get reward for playing without playing?
Do you even win when you pay?

You could ask the same thing about winning without paying.
Depends who you ask. I think it makes you enough of a homo that you lose forever, if you pay to win in any game.

I think there are a lot of worse games on the store which dont have such bad reviews like those SJW games.

plz dont billy me for this opinion

It is. Weapons

I mean winning against other player is pretty obvious, but what is "win" in pve? Especially in online game where you don't "beat" or "complete" it.

I stopped watching their videos after they started criticizing Trump.

Granted, I only watched rage quits (over by then) and a few let's plays.

It's possible but SJW games are hated with more intensity than others.

The shallow sense of satisfaction a normalfag feels when the flashing lights and congratulations blink at them, even though they just put a coin in a machine.

It's the same idea as slot machines or video poker, the skinner box of civilization is real and people are fucking stupid.

But doom the original non-bethshit completely disproves this

THAT'S THE POINT

Why wouldn't they like halo? They made a huge ass fan series for it.

If there was any wondering if Holla Forums has gone to shit - mods literally defending the same faggots that we mocked just a year ago.

Because he's 18 and missed the series, and now he's getting his jimmies rustled that they're talking about his first election in ways he doesn't like.

is this bait

Man, I'm 20 and I still saw that shit. Although I guess I did have my own computer at a very young age…

I noticed many channels did (and are still doing) this. I immediately left them. Something about disliking the only good candidate and having such a libshit mindset, it makes it impossible to watch someone after that.

christ you guys are whiny faggots. I'll give you that rooster teeth are shit, but if that is the only reason you guys really are as bad as SJWs needing a safe space from trump criticism.

But Doom literally was the best FPS since 2010.

While I'm preferring Trump over Literal War Criminalâ„¢, NOBODY is immune to criticism.

That being said there's a threshold of eloquence for a statement to qualify as legitimate criticism; 'he a raycis' being a good example of shit-talking and >implications.

Criticize as much as you please, but remember there is a distinction between legitimate criticism and the sort of bullshit that goes on most often on the internet.

Way to show your true colors, kike.

Trump isn't exactly a good candidate, but he's been good for the country.

Why?

Makes you wonder what next casual shit game will have shitting on seen as haram by the sharia
I fear for the future.

At least it wasn't Lime, if it was he'd probably be banned for 3 days on top of that. I think the only thing saving these mods at this point is that they aren't literal goons (unless they are).

The answer to that question is 'Whoever pays them the most'. Because why do it for free when you can get paid for it?

In some ways. In others not so much

Like the game has a lot of flaws that mostly amount to technology. Like how the draw distance is like Silent Hill so exploring the massive open world is pointless. The dungeons can also take literal hours to complete because they're massive and labyrinthine. And all of the quests have time limits.

But it's a very immersive game with a great ost and was absurdly ambitious. But I don't plan on replaying it til DaggerXl or DaggerfallUnity come out and patch out the shitty draw distance. Pic related

Morrowind also had the same draw distance issue but it's fixable with MGE. And OpenMW can also extend it.

If anything the mods are being as impartial as they can, trying to adhere to the rules rather than general consensus. Rule 8 gives them enough of a reason to issue a ban to the guy, and that also comes with post deletion as stated in said rule.
What would you do in their place? It's complicated to just act knowing you could alienate either part of a community with your decisions.

sage because meta, and I honestly didn't ever expect to be "defending" Mark's choices

But the thread is about shit casuals say, would screencaps from reddit or neogaf get removed too?

The ones on this thread were probably collateral damage, post deletion tends to be done by IP.

The problem isn't that I don't like criticism, its that you can ask any anti-trump person and they give you the same list of buzzwords on why he is "just the worst". They only parrot the what the media makes up.

Unlimited proxies son
Its true though, any fag that shits on CRAPCUNTS beyond 1 post gets banned without a further notice, likely because Mark and the rest of the Reddit Hotpocket Force have bought and regurarly play this fucking trash.

Hi there Overcuck, back to your hugbox

This has got to the point that it is a buzzword.

Don't kid yourself Mods are biased, this is very indicative when Mark is in a bad mood he'll lose it over minor things. He has a complete hateboner for Bateman as a direct result of this temper. And he's always been protective of games he likes unless everyone shits on him collectively. However posts are IP deleted removing all posts by that ID and individual posts show up on the board log when deleted. The two only bans in the last four hours was a supposed Rule 8 violation and a ban evasion and a whole bunch of IP post deletions.

That said I'm impressed Mark hasn't done anything too retarded lately or I've been missing out on the fun.

There is one mod who consistently loses his shit over people shitting on overwatch though

And complains to Mark about it everytime.

I commend you for your logic user, have this random image as a gift.

I really haven't followed the threads closely enough, but I assume there is plenty of shitposting going on there on a daily basis.
Either way this is likely only gonna get worse, until Mark makes more of an official statement about the threads/bans within them. Which is also likely to anger someone even more. Business as usual on fullchan Holla Forums.

Sure
Nope, just a cancerous hugbox

It didn't seem any different from your usual general with attractive female character to me
Sometimes I saw discussion about matches, balance changes, other times waifuposting, and the rest is mostly people really wanting Overwatch discussion banned for some reason

I have an entire folder called Darkness, this is the kind of stuff that sits within. Compared to stuff like this how bad is it?

Wew lad, time for darkness
Shit casual suits say

Generals are usually pretty cancerous, but not like this

It gets pretty bad

Holla Forums as a whole has been pretty cancerous for a while fam.

And then we get shit like this

True dat
Since the beginning of 2015
Witcher 3 being shilled to hell and back and it and MGSV being hailed as the "savior of vidya" really made a number.
Constant cuckchan and reddit migrations havent helped and recently there have been a lot of Holla Forums crossposters who bring their awful shit taste here as well.
Goddamn, the E3 cyclical itself was full of cancer and shills.
At least the Kike is still based enough to allow Boston Salt Party threads.

But the board isnt as comfy as it was in 2014, shitposting was really low, AAA normalfag shit was stepped on for the most part and proper discussion without the usual metafaggotry was had.

It's really just your standard general with waifus, though everyone treating it as the designated shitting thread doesn't really help much with quality, and neither does Overwatch being an average games. At least everyone can laugh at shitty games, but average games tend to be the most polarizing and invite the most shitposting.

Goddamnit, it's CARTOONY roster of abnormal player character. I wish I renamed it Cartoony Roster of ASYMMETRICAL Player Character-Underpinned Netplay Team Shooter to focus on the asymmetrical roles of the players in a match before I decided to launch my meme. I suppose it's too late now.

I don't see anything wrong with this post. Looks like someone trying to have some serious discussion to me.

Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to screenshot this for a while.
Yes, the resolution is shit, blame my poorfag monitor and the game's shitty font scaling, but it should still be readable.

LOL?

Kek.
I never played Titan Quest, but that UI is HORRID. Honestly, the UI is one of the most important aspects of an isometric games. Displaying numbers with regular thematically-out-of-place fonts is a fucking sin. At least Grim Dawn improved on that.

Is this shit for real?
Im glad i stay away from those threads.
Perhaps we need a /vg/ to siphon off the cancer, it seems like generals always turn to circlejerking shit no matter what.

Holla Forums is a board of peace and a great taste

Sure

Yeah, that is a pretty common complaint about the game, they supposedly enhanced or fixed it in the latest remastered release, but the balance changes that came with it made me stick with the original instead.

I wish it wasnt, generals with some exceptions are usually full of shit taste plebs, but this is on another level.

Subjectively, yes
No, especially now that the BO as gone full paranoid and there are a shitton of cuckchan meme spouting retard crossposters.

nice reverse shilling you fucking goon

Holla Forums gets progressively worse as each month or year, the only reason the cuckchan meme spouting retard crossposters are there now is because of a big rumor that lowtax and his faggot goons brought cuckchan.

You should know that a lot of the anons who post Holla Forums stuff don't do it because they believe it but because it makes good bait or at least I know I do.

Let's not forget the influx of newfaggots because of the election

Such a shame it had to go down this way, the game was actually decent.

They still think that?
What was Hiroshima apologizing for anyway?

I cant wait for the salt from either of the sides.

Thats not what Im talking about and shit threads like:
Havent been posted regurarly as they were a year or so ago.
Im talking about cuckchan newfags who find the site trough Holla Forums and come here with their shit taste on vidya, supporting AAA garbage while complaining about the Kikes.

If you can use a semicolon on the clause then it can be its own sentence. In your case, "it" refers to something previously stated in the sentence so "It's fine with me." cannot be a standalone sentence since we don't know what "it" refers to. And if it can't be a standalone sentence then you can't use a semicolon.

You might be wondering why you would use a semicolon in the first place if they could just be separate sentences, and the reason is that you can connect sentences that convey the same thought or reinforce each other. Here's an example of where you would want them:
Both of these can work as independent sentences, but a semicolon shows that praise of Bioware games is evidence to support the claim that the game industry is shit.

Warframe

Go look up "petshop" in the jojo fighting game by capcom. Then kill yourself.

You want something casuals say?

It's 1 button combat and cinematic gameplay. Typical AAA trash.

tbh it isn't casuals that defend SFV. casuals are kind of turned off from fighting games in general right now because SFV is so unappealing.

It's almost as if you've never played The Witcher 1 or 2

I genuinely feel bad at how much of a sheep you are. Either that of you're an idiot. I pity you if you're both.

witcher 3 maybe, and hell witcher 2 probably as well, but definitely not witcher 1.

It's because the faggot is riding the hate train of Witcher 3.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Witcher 3 deserves that hate train.

I've played all 3 and I've also played games that have good third person melee combat like Devil May Cry 3/4, Dragon's Dogma, Bayonetta, or even Dark Souls.

TW combat is babby tier, sure the first one had more depth to its combat than 3, but that doesn't mean it's good combat. Shit is better to eat than radioactive waste but that doesn't mean you should eat it.

i played the first GTA when i was 4, but i wanna see what'll happen to a girl raised by carl johnson and tommi vercetti
by the way my older brother is 19 years older and my younger brother is 7 years younger, my parents need to stop fugging

That isn't necessarily true either, Taleworlds is in Turkey and they even have Islamic prayer mats and shit inside their building, but they're one of the best modern devs there is (they make Mount and Blade by the way).

Secular slams?

with butterlord turkroaches might be the people to make the first good game in years, that is assuming their game doesn't change a lot or improves from the gameplay videos they've shown
when will you apologize for all that talk about removing them Holla Forums?

evet

There's been a couple good games in the past two years, here's what I can think of off the top of my head:
>Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne
>Unreal Tournament 4

But overall I agree with you, although there is nothing wrong with wanting to remove kebab, you just have to want to remove bad kebab. I'd be fine if Taleworlds immigrated to the west to get out of that shithole, but that doesn't mean every mudslime should move here too.

They must be, given that making a video game goes against the teachings of the Koran (creating images of people, which is apparently haram since that's something that only allah can do).

I'm not reverse shilling. I was just remembering the day one of my friends brought it up one day, because he's a fucking casual with no taste. You're the autist going out of your way to post more than I have about it.

read it again you gay

It's better than 4 by far. But that's not hard to do.

not even the undertale threads got this bad, do they even make OC?

The Dragon's Dogma, Morrowind, and DOOM generals are consistently good, though I can't speak for any others.

Commifornian spores taking root in previously unsoiled lands.

but that's not a normalfag opinion

No
Also a reminder that they actually managed the last one

Isn't that what Holla Forums does anyways?

Thank you for Correcting the Record, 00.01 dollars have been deposited to your account.

Maybe not normalfag, but definitely mainstream among "i'm a nerd xD" type of people.

the "I'm a nerd xD" people are the SJWs who actively hate anything Japanese

*Managed to stop

Depends, many of those people just say they're nerds because they played with a gameboy as kids and are now playing mainstream games.

But have you actually seen the kind of people there are in anime/japanese conventions? Mostly normal people with "nerd" t-shirts creaming their pants every time something japanese is mentioned, pretending to talk japanese (really only a few words repeated ad nauseatum), reading manga, watching a lot of anime, etc. There's a growing trend among normalfags to become weebs minus the traditional obesity and the whole "fucking bits of plastic loosely shaped like a vagina" thing.

The same guys that now spend hundreds in retro games in an attempt to claw back to some nostalgia.

Undertale is a good game though, aside from the SJW pandering and autistic community, both of fans and those who hate it.

Am I supposed to find that second to last post cancerous? Because I don't, that's goddamn hilarious.

You're talking to the man who paid two thousand dollars to spam Undertale threads with scat porn of Toriel and Isabelle back in the days of the demo, then point to it and cry about how Undertale was degeneracy

Report and move on, he's a notorious ban-evader to boot

Some guy on /r9k/ i think posted that his sister stole his laptop, took it to some store and had them install windows over it. Removing all his school shit in the process.
Assuming any of this is true

I love KoF but XIV was a mistake

I literally wreck Petshop players with Hol Horse whenever I'm playing HotF on fightcade
You just need to git gud, faggot

I'll never get why people post that last one. It has literally nothing credible about it other than "wildly popular game I don't like is wildly popular, I KNOW THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS"

Admit it user, you had people ragequit as soon as they saw you pick Hol Horse, it happened to me a few times.

Speaking of "shit casuals say"

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU TUMBLRTALE SHILLS
YOU DONT BELONG HERE
FAGGOT "GAME" FOR FAGGOTS

well it's more realistic than Beth's fuckery he is likely familiar with

There's a special place in hell for people like that
anyone who isn't retarded can abuse the shit out of everything petshop has. He doesn't have to block low, for christ's sake. Meaning you can't do overheads, either. He zones with more damage than kakyoin, and takes less skill to play. It's not about losing to him. It's the fact that petshop wins if the player puts in the tiniest effort at all.

I don't mind fighting hol players. It's like hunting down your prey. Its kind of fun

Atma and/or Orochinagi plz go.

The only things wrong with XIV that the October patch won't address is that you can't filter out/disable rush mode so you can avoid casual players/free wins and that there is still no PC version yet.

It's REALLY fucking hard to make an interesting game outside of block games without any violence at all. Even Mario has you jumping on dudes to squish them. Most games go out of their way to make violence less disturbing with the exception of Midway/Netherrealm and sometimes Epic Games, and even those two usually go over the top with it and don't make it serious.

I think it goes to show when actual war-related PTSD victims tend to give less of a fuck than WASP soccer moms.

I browse Holla Forums

its actually pretty fun

Times are bleak

There are three CRAPCUNTS and 1 Destiny thread at this very moment user.
Mark has let the Reddit loose

At least from the looks of it the anons in that Paladins thread are tearing OP a new one.

The OW thread is like 50% shitting on OW, though.

It will be zero when Mark wakes up

IT'S OVER

Holla Forums IS DEAD

LETS GO BACK HOME TO >>>/4chan/

I'm right here user

Did you even read what I said?

I know

I'm just mocking the fag that always tries to get everyone to go back to 4chan

halfchan has even more overwatch threads. At least here we're limited to only having one.

god damn it user, stop taking that post seriously.

Also halfchan LOVES overmeme.

You are right. We should ban Overwatch generals and other CRAPCUNTS/ASSFAGGOTS discussion in order to preserve the quality of this board. Shit vidya should may not be earnestly discussed here.

As bad as it is right now, at least we arent cuckchan.
Theres literally no resistance to CRAPCUNTS there.

They willingfully embraced the shitty fad

He would have tripfagged already

Maybe more people would join in if they didn't think the prospect of moving was attractive (before actually realizing that it's even worse there).

Go back to your containmment thread

What's the problem? I stated the problem and the accompanying solution. You don't like Overwatch threads because they bring cancer to this board, so we ban them. Simple as that, right? Why shouldn't we ban CRAPCUNTS/ASSFAGGOTS threads? It'd surely fix what everyone is complaining about.

Worst subversion tactics Ive seen in a while
Go back and stay back

What are you implying?

holy shit user kill yourself my man.

Read the thread and realize he's baiting back, then kill yourself for being a terrible jew that fell for Blizzard's latest jew-scheme.

jokes on you, I actually tried to steal Overwatch. Sadly the bank came and bit me in the ass.

There we go
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
but take these cuckchan faggots out of here first, this is too much cancer

Let me get this straight, you think Overwatch threads are cancer, so you proceed to complain about it. Obviously you don't like those threads, so banning them would be an effective solution. Even if the mods were to ban Overwatch threads, I doubt you'd complain about the decision. So what's the problem here? Or rather, if banning Overwatch threads isn't the solution, what is? Or are you just going to keep complaining until someone does something about it?

God fucking damnit you fucking jew, allow me to pursue this line of reasoning in peace so we can both come to an understanding.

Do what you want user, I just came here to call you a faget. I'm out.

Yeah, I remember when people pulled that shit with Fallout 4, what the fuck.

Fuckoff kike

We had a cyclical for it you dumb faggot
Now go suck Todds dick somewhere else

We had a cycle for that game, or did you forget.

This is the post wherein a retarded nigger misses the joke.

Was the context of that picture ever explained?

Polite sage for off topic.

I think he puked or something
Someone just edited the photo for comedic purposes

Mark
What happened to all the mods?
Why are half the team inactive?
Why do only like five or six people regularly logon?
pls I've asked you this question several times and you've never answered

Just for you OP on how this world runs.

He plays Overwatch user

Personal reasons.

Whens the Meta thread?
are you buying an NX?

Is that video meant to be a rebuttal?
It only validates his beliefs about casuals being retards.

But ludonarrative dissonance is when a game's message and the gameplay itself are at direct odds with each other.

Hey head kike, look at that^

Maybe he is making a joke about how casuals misuse terms

(checked)

The "Narrative"/"Message" of Holla Forums is "CRAPCUNTS/ASSFAGGOTS are for casuals"
The "Gameplay" of Holla Forums is "there are threads on Holla Forums discussing CRAPCUNTS/ASSFAGGOTS"

It is all just stupid mudslinging and if CRAPCUNTS/ASSFAGGOTS bother you so much fucking hide the threads and be done with it Holla Forums is a fucking anonymous board about freedom of speech for fuck's sake

Also every "muh freedom of speech" argument can just be countered with "I'm also using freedom of speech".

I never said the mods should delete a thread m8

Tell me how you can counter "muh freedom of speech" with "im also using freedom of speech" then, because that makes absolutely no sense. Also the image you posted was used completely out of context, a mistake only a wimpering newfag would do.

What differentiates the separate opinions as "narrative" and "gameplay?" I could be wrong, but that may just mean it could be the simple explanation that some people here have this thing called different tastes. You are literally making shit up trying to find a way to make "ludonarrative dissonance" make any sense.

I'm pretty sure he's insinuating that endlessly shitting on CRAPCUNT threads is an expression of freedom of speech as well and shouldn't be a bannable offense.

That wouldn't make a lot of sense either. It's obviously true, but why would he need to state that in the first place.

I don't know why but I can't masturbate to pornos and doujins that don't have a story.

I actually miss old ArchAge