Canada Having Second Thoughts About Being Culturally Enriched

Canada's 'Welcome' To Immigrants Has Some Unintended Consequences

archive.is/gKif3

>The government is trying to "correct the record" with diaspora communities in American cities.

I think my sides might have illegally immigrated to Canada too, because they just took off headed due north at supersonic speed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered
archive.is/AnXk9
timescolonist.com/news/local/uvic-condemns-display-of-anti-semitic-poster-1.23083271
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Phone your representatives and tell them you want the death penalty reinstated for treason, and that you want the Trudeau government put on trial and hanged if found guilty. Tell them that all other election issues are irrelevant and you will not vote for them otherwise.

Fucking kill yourself.

Maybe the people in the article feel that way but Trudeau is obviously retarded enough that he wants all non-whites to come to Canada. Also very hypocritical of some Somali nigger who came to Canada to leech off white people and makes a living of other illegal niggers to criticise people for doing the same thing as he did.

Fuck you asshole. Phone your representatives and discuss the death penalty. If you're too stupid to do that without getting yourself in trouble you don't deserve to be here. Our country is dying. Say something.

Yes, the Somali nigger bitching about how crossing the border is "illegal and potentially dangerous" was the highlight of the article. You can feel the years of Marxist indoctrination straining as these people stumble so very close to the logical conclusion of that sentiment.

Dubs of truth. It's a shame that all those white cucknadians will have to learn the hard way.

So are we supposed to let a bunch of disgusting subhuman illegal aliens march into our country or not? I'm getting really fucking confused with this libshit double think.

Taqiya at work.

Everyone nonwhite is welcome 24/7, but we don't want you to stub your toe crossing the border illegally, so you have to apply, see?

How many rapefugees has Canada taken in, all in all?

wtf?

do you get refugee gibs in canada, do you have to give up citizenship from whereever you come from? i should claim to be a refugee and suck all of canadas gibs and then go back to the U.S.

Its only for niggers, whites are denied like those South Africans. Anyways, they give them 62$ a day for meals alone. See pic related, one family can get over 400k a year from the government.

Hello chaim!

I don't think he's a shill, he's either literally retarded or some shitposter who got lost on the way to cuckchan.

TOP KEK!
Canada /just/ fuck my shit up

this pleases TGEOM

TOP LEL.
do this pretend your are.a liberal offended by Trump

This is sort of the problem, isn't it? Time to rethink all that loyalty the "right wing" likes to show to those who would be doing the arresting. If you want to storm a castle, you've got to get past or exhaust its defenses first.

Oh shut up faggot. Yes I'm still here.

Contact your representatives. Be respectful but very, very blunt. The destruction of this country via demographic displacement is a serious issue. Treason is a serious issue. Just because the majority of our government is complicit doesn't give us the excuse to avoid the discussion with them.

The penalty for treason was traditionally worse than just death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered

Y SO RACIST?

And then, when they're rounding up dissidents, you can have the pleasure of testing the effectiveness of your hidden bolthole room. No one will take that seriously, and if they do, the government will just call US traitors and have US drawn and quartered. Going through political channels is no longer effective because of the cancer that infests this once amazing country. I LIKED being polite. Now all I am is angry and surly.

As a fucking leaf, I'm so fucking sick of the way this country is being run. I used to be proud of my nationality. We were well-loved by most of the world. Now we're a fucking joke, and all I feel is shame that normal Canadians like me are stuck in the same boat as the retards, being captained by a commie dictator's limp-dicked bastard and every night is "shit sandwich" night in the galley.

Had a rapefugee come up to me 2 months ago in a Safeway parking lot.
"Kin I hab 10 dollahs, bruddah?"
"No, and I ain't your brother."
Fuck that nog. Bad enough he's begging, but he thinks he can walk in here and beg for FUCKING TEN DOLLARS?! He was wearing a parka in 25°C weather, so I hope he fucking freezes to death come actual winter, because this pussy 2°C we've had for a week or so is going to be -20°C soon enough.

I fight the blackpill every fucking day, and every fucking day the blackpill is wrapped up in a piece of cheese and given to me as a "treat." I am a dying dog, surrounded by laughing hyenas.

Sage because…fuck if I know. You're just supposed to when you're typing out a post that would be more adequately expressed screaming "WHY?!" to God.

Daily reminder Sam made that fucked up face image to troll his haters and the only people who repost it are leftist morons who fell for it.

Then she deserves to be charged with treason. Anyone profiting off of the illegal invasion of Canada deserves death.

Feelings are not a valid grounds for applying for refugee status. If they don't "feel safe" in the richest nation in the history of the world, then maybe it's because they are committing a crime by being there in the first place.

Trudeau in fact said he would not turn away refugees that the US is turning away. If Trudeau wants to stop this deluge of illegals that he surely knows about, he should make a public declaration stating that they are in fact NOT welcome. He will not do this.

In what manner are they trying to counter it? How about the Prime Minister making a public statement saying: "Canada doesn't have an open border. Stop crossing illegally". Better yet, instruct our law enforcement to actually turn illegals away at border crossings instead of helping them carry their luggage across and housing them in shipping container villages and Olympic stadiums.

It may be "illegal" but our law enforcement help them across and keep them very safe.

A complete waste of time and money. Simply do not let them across the border and the literal human trafficking industry that is shipping these niggers to our border to cross "illegally" will dry up overnight.

I liked being polite too, lad. I see no reason to stop being polite to people merely because we have to kill them.

Keep calling it out. Their only defense is to not talk about it. After years of defending Tibet from Chinese replacement, the doublethink is physically palpable.

Stay strong, lads.

You have no idea how badly I needed to laugh. Thanks, user.

There is nothing wrong with this. Shills…

Note the modification of the narrative. It's not that your prime minister is a fucking moron inviting rapefugees in wholesale to destroy your country, it's all those refugees from America, that's the problem.

Goddam, user. You're so Canadian i'll bet you bleed maple syrup.

I would expect nothing less from (((NPR))). American tax dollars at work!

Hes not joking.

topkek

Imagine how much more productive all of our lives would be if the majority of white peoples income wasn't being siphoned off to fund Shlomo's 20th sports car or to Tyrone and Ahmed's niglets.

Canadians should ask any illegals to pay them if they want the help from them and dump them in the liberal areas to see how the libtards like it.

"i dont understand"

i used to like being polite, then i became surly. now i just avoid any conversation except for necessary things, and those i just cut short as soon as i cover what i needed to say. everyone i know really has no opinion on me anymore. i am the gray man
i like to think that in a better time i would have been a decent person. now i just hate everyone and i'm just waiting to die

Don't forget that white refugees from South Africa are refused by Canada, cause privilege

The kicker is these illegals are showing up in liberal areas(Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa) and so on. I live in sw-ontario, the huge swing against this shit was amazing to behold. It went from "oh it's okay to let them in" mainly polled in major urban centres to 80% against letting illegals in, in the span of a couple of months. Trudeau did a fucking bangup job of uniting people against this shit.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
It's past current year already. No takebacks.

This image is causing my chest to emit waves of anxiety throughout my body in pulses. This is utter treason.

fig

I HAVE JESTED FOR THE LAST TIME!

Canada confirmed to be a Somalian protectorate.

Except Miss Justin has basically said exactly that. Canada, you will never undo the damage your cuck prime minister faggot has done.

Indians don't belong in Canada. I have never met a polite Indian or one with any manners.

What would happen if South Africans "walked over the border" and said they don't feel safe in South Africa?

That isn't even what>>10822545

[Citation Needed]

I weep for you my leaf brothers.

There was a refugee case in Canada recently where white south african farmers tried to apply for refuge in Canada.
The Canadian government stated the family's evidence in the case was white supremacist propaganda.
archive.is/AnXk9

Trudeau is literally blocking spics right now from entering Canada despite all the virtue signaling. He's approved oil things fucking over First Nations, and even giving billions in free tax payers money to corporations who promptly raised their own executive wages the moment they received them. He is the embodiment of the globalist elite, what he says does not match his actions.

It's actually very funny. The leftist idiots fell for it.

What are you talking about? He got the pipeline in BC cancelled by changing the regulations at the last minute, and he's given the First Nations tons of new powers and oversight since he's come into office

RACIST!
TRUDEAU IS A NEO NAZI
IF YOUR EBEMIES KILL.YOU, YOU WIN

Aryan detected.

New OC: Trudeau Memes

These memes are intended to radicalize already frustrated Canadians by making them think in racial terms rather than just religious/cultural terms.

The anti-Trudeau sentiment and organic memes has become quite strong on social media. There are many Trudeau memes floating around, most of which focus specifically on anti-Religion of Cuck™ propaganda. These fake Trudeau quotes are what Marxist liberals actually think and believe, and specifically highlight race as the issue, while also conflating Religion of Cuck™ with race (a tactic the liberals use when calling anti-Religion of Cuck™ic sentiment "racist"). This more or less gently redpills the "Western culture" only cucks on the crucial issue of race by triggering their racial survival instincts within the scope of Religion of Cuck™ic invasion, something most already feel is moral to object to.

How to use these memes:

A. Share these memes on social media with Canadians, especially in anti-Trudeau groups.

B. Drop these memes during arguments with anti-White liberals/Marxists.

Any Whites exposed to the memes who do not bother investigating if the quotes are true become further outraged, feels as if they have been "given permission" to stand up for their race, and becomes somewhat more redpilled on the actual thought processes and intent of the left.

Any Whites who decide to investigate if the quotes are true may find that they are false, but in the process they begin searching the keywords "White privilege", "old stock White Canadians" (a term the media uses to denigrate White Canadians), and "White supremacy" etc., as well as immigration statistics. These more sophisticated Whites then become more redpilled on White genocide/Cultural Marxism etc.

When posting these memes at leftists, their first response is almost always to say "what is the source of that quote?" or "I bet that's fake." Ignore these responses, and ask them: "but that's what you believe, isn't it?". Most will admit that it is what they believe. Save these responses for distribution to normies/Whites as redpills for how the left wants to exterminate Whites. If they refuse to admit it is what they believe or go off track, next reverse it with questions like "So then you are fine with Whites remaining a majority ethnic group, you would support ending mass immigration?", at which point they will again expose their anti-White sentiments. Screenshot, archive, use to redpill.

Second batch. I'm going to continue cranking a few of these out. If anyone wants to help come up with text or help find high res source images to use please feel free. I've been looking for a high res image of Trudeau at a pride parade interacting with children: I want to make a meme where he explains he will have your children taken from you if you don't accept that they could be trans etc.

I don't like the use of fake news, user. Especially since Justa Heirdeau utters enough inanities in real life to fill a book. Unless you put a byline like 'reading between the lines' as a header to show that you are doing parody, it looks like you are trying to be manipulative(other than dumb people who will literally believe the quotes, which is another problem) and will turn people off.

I knew that people would feel this way about these memes, but I respectfully disagree. I've been testing these memes for about a week on social media and it's been working very well. When someone asks if it's fake, others usually chime in with "yes of course it's fake, but you understand that is what liberals actually actually believe?". It sparks a lot of discussions where Canadians admit they have been "noticing" that their neighborhoods and stores are less White. It suddenly dawns on them that the immigration is not just a shitty government policy, but that it's being done with the express intent of exterminating their ethnic group.

It is also not technically Fake News (tm) in the sense that all of the ideas conveyed in the memes are what the left genuinely believe, and the facts about immigration are also true. Combining these blatantly anti-White ideas with Trudeau piggybacks these anti-White leftist ideas into the memesphere fairly well, as anti-Trudeau memes are currently trading at an all time high.

The memes primarily target the civic nationalist demographic and pry open the chink in their armor created by anti-lslamic sentiment, opening them up fully to the idea that Religion of Cuck™ is being imported as a means of exterminating their ethnic group, not just their culture. The goal is to radicalize Whites already discontent with cultural changes to point of being angry about ethnic/racial changes. Exposing condescending terms such as Old Stock White Canadian (used by the CBC and other journalists) with ideas used to justify our genocide such as "Whites stole Canada" is very effective. I have had normies direct messaging me to privately vent their frustration, tell me stories about how they are disturbed by the influx of "minorities", and thank me for helping them realize it's okay to care about your ethnic group.

I appreciate the genuine quote memes you just posted, and I've seen them before. These memes serve a different purpose. Those memes solidify people's discontent with Trudeau and his Liberal government specifically, whereas these Trudeau memes are not created with the intent to meme within the sphere of partisan politics, but to expose normies to White genocide memes and information. Trudeau is just the memetic vessel. Once a normie is awake to White genocide and the rhetoric used to justify it, they will realize it is not just a problem with Trudeau specifically, but with any politician that does not stand up for the interests of White Canadians.

I must admit that part of the reason I presented the information as actual quotes is because I simply find it humorous to imagine Trudeau being so blatantly anti-White. "Trudeau Unchained", if you will, an avatar of the demonic anti-White Marxist left.

IF YOU RAPE US, WE WIN

This must be your patron saint then.

So to all the Canadians here, question: I heard people in Canada don't lock their doors, is this still true today or have things changed since after the invasion?

Maybe you should print some of these off.

Forgive the son of a Cuban bastard bitch.

Virtue signaling is the only way to make Canada relevant in the world and get us attention.

We don't actually mean it.

And Mexicans and niggers can go flee into the ocean thanks.

doubledubbs confirm a lying shitsjin is letting in thousands of niggers

Did he actually say this shit? some of those quotes sound a little too obvious.

I hope so too, leafbro, for your country's sake. Sadly, if Canada is anything like Finland the rapefugees will just stay inside all winter and be out nigging again in the springtime. Maybe they will accidently burn themselves to death in the winter by starting fires in their appartments to keep warm (this has happened here).

Jesus fucking christ, good luck you faggy leafs. I'd say we'd accept white refugees in burger land, but that would be a bald faced lie given the fags who cut and run are the most likely to have originated the poz in the first place.

(Heil)
Is there more of interdasting webm?

Maybe they should build a wall.

look up "double king"

Dude has some pretty fun animations

they also have preferential hire rate in canada. It is legal to discriminate white males in the hiring process in canada and you get paid for it.

It's just some appeasing those who are concerned. The gates are off their hinges and not going back on.

No whites, or christfags, since they have to live in fear to support bigger goverments and continue to vote the criminal left party or as they call them "democrats".

This is a white man.

They're misinformation which will discredit right-wing communities when people share them and inevitably get called out on their being fabricated. You and everyone like you are larping faggots.

This man got charged today for assault. No, not for physical assault. For (((verbal assault))).

Except that leftists can't call out the quotes as being false without also admitting that it does in fact reflect their beliefs.

You're the only larping faggot here, kike. Do you even participate in redpilling normies? Are you even in the meme trenches? How many social media accounts do you have dedicated to redpilling Canadians? All you do is shitpost and call other anons larpers. You have done nothing to help our country and you never will.

But don't worry, you could begin today, by killing yourself. NPC cuckold :^)

Checked and rekt

No they're misinformation. You're playing with fire. user is not wrong to warn you. Meme responsibly, user. Trudeau says more than enough evil dumb shit in real life. These could be useful, and I see the steps you take to use them properly, but take ego out of the equation and appreciate that misinformation is a sometimes food. Flooding with memes of carefully researched statistics over Trudeau's face would be better.

Telling other people who they are is kikey as fuck. Also don't do that.

you act as if the left are not bloody hypocrites and quite comfortable with it since they can get you in legal shit because of it. Truth is a strong weapon, tont dull it with falsehood, because they can lump truths in with lies and discredit both by saying "this is a lie thus everything bad said is a lie by association"

Fuck your ego, kike.

If we don't need to lie for our propaganda why bother? its just a point of failure. Follow Mr. Goebbel's example

Except he didn't rekt anyone, faggot.
EASILY disprovable memes (especially for commie faggots that love to drop quotes as a substitute for thinking) will be easily disproven and you'll get called out for being a retarded nigger.
This is the same as tyrone screaming WE WUS KANGS as if it were some form of argument.

Trudeau Unchained
r
u
d
e
a
u

U
n
c
h
a
i
n
e
d

Thes are fucking awesome.
Love it

The sad thing is that this is what he really believes. I'm surprised he hasn't virtue signalled for pedos besides mo'ham'ed yet.

Because the majority race of Canadian mormons are white so he can't virtue signal otherwise that means the white mormons will increase and become a major political influence in the future.

QFT

This is what Canadian racism looks like:
Even when they are being racist they still manage to be polite.

It's very clear you aren't from here. Go back to reddit.

This is gold

Mein jejs

Hasn't been true for decades except maybe in rural all-white regions. The influx of the third world means you lock things up since these people commit enormously outsized amounts of crime.

Hahaha let Canada be the cesspit for refugees. All northern countries breed weak people.

Nice earlobe spacing chaim. Be sure to study your shilling guide and complete the tutorials before trying to shill here again. :^)

timescolonist.com/news/local/uvic-condemns-display-of-anti-semitic-poster-1.23083271

Someone Archive this.

That said, what based user did this?

Don't tell me, just know your a hero m8.

Keep up the Meme pressure.

More memes

Better memes

Faster memes

Viral memes

Spam the memes IRL

Don't get caught.

We don't need martyrs.

HAIL VICTORY

Maybe they should build a wall.

Wow, it's like he could see the future

Someone build a space program already and get my sides from Saturn

Is Trudeau secretly a fascist Nazi?
This and other amazing stories such as ‘soy actually extends your life more if you are bisexual’ at 11

Speaking of South Africans being denied
They got denied for the fact that it is racist to say white genocide is happening in South Africa so any news site reporting it is hate speech , such a news site was their source for asylum proof

Indeed, issues like these would be fixed by reducing Jewish influence from our societies

To THIS DAY Canada STILL has boarders and laws and sheit. That's very racist and unprogressive, Trudeau. Open Boarders for Canada and Israel.