Trump on a Twitter offensive

Saturday, 28 October. Trump brings up Dossier, Russia, Clinton, Uranium, emails, Comey. Declares: DO SOMETHING!!!
Sorry to be a shit OP, but there isn't much to add at this point except
GET HYPE
and
PROBABLY HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924635359480303616
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get sauce OP, then I might bump.

almost Satan trips

Sheesh, here's one of them twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924635359480303616

Bump and reported.

HE KNOWS

But is it (((pure))) coincidence?

Damn, for a board who claims to despise TRS, you kids sure do love using their echo meme.

It's stupid not to use a great idea just because it comes from somebody you hate. The Jews invented the holocaust, but everyone here agrees it's a good idea.

How many memes did they steal from everybody else exactly ?

Are you from here ?

nice

You sure about that?

What is probably happening? It gets old when you attach that phrase to every single mild event, like Trump sending out tweets. And if he thinks its such a witch hunt, why doesn't he just fire Mueller and call it a day?

The show gets rote and stale.

Yes

Because it would give his opponents cause to cry 'MUH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE' and 'MUH ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT'

So let them cry all they want. Just deport their fucking voters and do something. The show is rote and stale.

WEWNELLY WE ARE ALMOST THERE LADS!

This, also he's sent out tweets like this before. The only reason that these could have any significance is that someone is supposed to be getting indicted as early as tomorrow and that "DO SOMETHING" is trending with 184k tweets by retards who are convinced that it is Trump who will be going down. But until tomorrow (maybe), this thread is basically pointless.

High-levels stuff, the real deal on on the Anglo-American cryptarchy, straight from the horse's mouth - if one has the patience and reading skills.

WINNING

BASED

Shills will constantly use words like happening to try and demoralise people from getting involved when real happenings happen.

Yw

Did the fuhrer issue an edict? Operation matzo mash a go? Gas em.

Oh look, kikes stealing credit. Again.

B…bump?

Does he still do 444 code? I didn't believe that when i heard it at first but now I believe the 444 is a signal to Anonymous.

Perhaps Don is trying to tell us something