Spotting the Jew in recent media

Just watched this (pirated, obviously). So, her whole purpose was to racebait, right? I just don't know who should be more upset over this, whites or blacks. She had zero (0) plot relevance. None. Yet on all the posters.

Why was the traitor the ONLY white ape in the movie?

Why was the movie written around a wall scenario that made no sense and led to the most ridiculous ending ever (whole army wiped out by random avalanche) and Ceasar mentioned that walls are crazy and pointless?

Why did they play the American anthem in the movie? When was patriotism ever a big part of the franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2832470/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most recent and an amazing red pill.

Hollywood respects facts and demography when it comes to Africa. Everyone in Black Panther is black. Yet they shoehorn diversity even into a fucking MEDIEVAL EUROPE setting.

I remember how Holla Forums told us that they making fun of blacks here because blacks being into "BBW" is a cliché. However, turns out that character actually finds the white girl repulsive and she is the one seeking the black cock.

However. Pic related is all you need to know about Wolfenstein 2, really. And a picture of the author.

Is Idris Elba the ultimate racemixing propaganda goy?

And I'm sure I missed some stuff.

France is a low-hanging fruit, though. There is blatant racemixing propaganda in literally every movie, commercial or show. And the funny thing is they are so stupid and even less subtle than Hollywood Jews and it's always in your fucking face.

Holy shit, what is this cancer?

This is where whites should draw a line, but they're already too cucked.

ya women have it on easy mode in the west

Please kek let the Nickelodeon guy get busted as a rapist

It would help if you'd tell us what the movie is. Some of us here don't consume Hollyjew films.

Do they pick a random Norse god for token inclusion? No! They take the one god whose skin color is specifically described, and who is mentioned as being the palest skinned of the Viking gods, and they black him and pretend no one could ever be offended because "that culture is dead, goy, you're just racist if you care."

Do they take a genuine creative risk and make a platoon of hanged black men who serve Odin because all hanged souls are Odin's? Fuck no that might have some kind of interesting or healthy point behind it. No, just hurt and insult white people, then do it again if they dare protest.

Kikes are losers. Boring, uninspired losers.

It's funny how most normies are oblivious to this reality. Their disgust response is so heavily attenuated by the constant propaganda.
Now a year later she laughs at Holla Forums jokes. She is so close.

name of movie?

intouchables

Today a black supremacy movement is doing a speech in the same university Richard spencer spoke at this month. The governor declared a state of emergency for the whites and the shitlibs at the university staged a large and violent protest. I contacted the same protesters and the Democratic student committee. They have no plans to protest.

My parent taught me not to believe everything I see on in movies/TV. I guess nobody does that any more. I wonder (((why)))

Most people get their world view from movies. The human brain isn't capable of differentiating between real situations/people and fictional. Try thinking about the origins of your moral decisions, I'm certain there will be "memories" from movies implanted in some of your reasoning.

I notice it in everything and I watch less and less TV with each passing year. I still do, however, watch a decent amount of sports and last night while watching game four of the World Series there were like three commercials in a row that were so painfully blatant that I was actually surprised. At a certain point with ads these days I focus so much on the fuckery in them that I don't even remember what the actual product is.

First up:

Then there was:
Again, yeah yeah gotta have diversity, whatever… but come on. If it was, two whites, an Asian and a hispanic? Wouldn't have bumped me. If it was a white couple and then three different white guys and a black guy being retarded? Wouldn't have bumped me. If it had been a white couple and then four different black people being retarded like that? Actually that would shock me because I know they'd never air that because people would be rioting and screeching about the Klan.

The third one I can't remember too well so I won't even bother posting it but the gist is: Asian guy and white guy (friends) are out and the white guy just starts acting like a total sperg trying to order some product while the Asian guy acts all normal and is clearly supposed to be cool while the other is his lame friend.

If I was an alien who had to write a report about humans based off of TV ads (at least N. American ones) I'd determine that:
>if there is a group of at least three people, one has to be black (applies to Canada, too)
>Canada is about 10-20% black and 20ish percent Muslim I guess we're not that far off though regarding the latter at this point

The chink who conceived it wasn't too happy about that, by the way.

What in the ever loving fuck? Somebody just wanted to stick their degenerate fetish into the game.

I like how it zooms on the bulge at the last part.

Chink mom is right, he should have a Chinese girlfriend.

What movie?

War for the Planet of the Apes

im sorry for little offtopic but i dont want to make thred just for this. can anyone please post Holla Forumslit/ recommended reading infographics? preferably more than just1 version please

Wow that's absolutely vile.

Baby will be dead/deaf/retarded.

>Wife: "I want to see Get Out, but I know you won't want to?"

That's your problem. It's not enough to pirate it, you're still consuming (((their))) propaganda for free.

Assuming he's not fucking his gay degeneracy into that little boy, I hope the kid grows up to cut that fucker's throat.

Sauce, please.

Moe Syzlak is a pedophile?

They're thinking of making him James fucking Bond.
Quintessentially British.

Pirating actually helps sales. Word of mouth from people playing the game, and the devs/publishers can point to the piracy and say "look, there's a lot of interest in our product!"

I don't know what the hell Sorosflix was thinking with that whole shitshow. I saw the preview on judentube and moved on with my life.

It's pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point, just like we all knew the new Doctor was going to be black and/or female, and/or gay. That actress they went with ALWAYS plays a harpy cunt in whatever she's in.

Will Smith gives him a run for his money in that department. He and Morgan Freeman have stolen a metric shit-ton of roles that should have gone to white actors.

This is probably a small example but what stands out to me is it's the only recent one in memory where a woman is shown doing something wrong.

Of course, the previous episode seemed to have the woman being shown to be the breadwinner of the family while the guy sits around playing video games…

So it's not even a peace offering, she just hands him the pizza rolls she was already going to give him?

Buffalo Bob, the younger years

I wish I new mate.

So empowered.

imdb.com/title/tt2832470/

Reminded me there is one commercial I've seen in passing where the product is, insurance or something to do with finance, and it shows a white family where the mother and father are doing all this stupid shit to avoid having to be responsible adults, and meanwhile the camera cuts to a black couple and some sales rep looking at them through a window, and shows how smart and mature they're being by using the company to handle their shit, then back to the white couple outside destroying their yard and property by desperately trying to procrastinate.

You watched what?

its war for the planet of the apes, the ads just look like race mixing/pedo propaganda to me, I've had no urge to watch any of these reboot/remake movies.

(some of production shots of the little girl also remind me those creepy photo shoots from "blacked". last pic in particular)

The "movie memories" are insidious because they are entirely emotion based and often highly charged. Nobody watches Schindler's List and thinks they are actually witnessing live footage of the holohoax, but the negative emotions they felt while watching it were as real as any other time they've felt bad. Andy Warhol was a degenerate kike, but he once said something that was very insightful. After he was shot, he said that he thought media was more real than real life, because getting shot didn't feel real. It made me realize that people often have much more emotionally charged experiences consuming media than they do experiencing similar things in reality. The majority of lives are monotonous and uneventful, so for many people some of the most exciting moments of their lives are from consuming media.

I don't see your point on this. I thought it was a great movie first off. And it was one of the few movies where the villain, the colonel (who's the prominent white man in the film) has actually good motivations to do the evil things he's doing.
He came off as a rational leader acting in the interest of his people.
Also at the very least the apes are portrayed as dindus who just want to live in peace. However this was probably one of the least possed movies I've see in a good while.

Does this have anything to do with anything??

it's because people having kids now are raised on movies and they didn't listen or weren't warned

What evil things does he do? I couldn't be assed to watch this crap, but reading the wiki, I don't see any 'evil' being done.
Are you retarded?

kek, no nigger, this is trash and you're a fag for defending it.
lurk 2 more years before posting again.

They're shit.
Its literally the story of a Jew destroying the world by making apes intelligent with a viral weapon, and you're supposed to be cheering for the fucking monkeys.

Fucking disgusting.

Use the catalog, ffs.
Good for you that I was looking for the same threads, so I'll pay it forward.

~why is this anchored?

The OP's on here lately have been full of retards making OP's like this. Newfaggotry is truly a problem on this board lately.

I wouldn't even bother to pirate modern film. Only old ones are worth my time. Same with games, books, music, etc. Very few exceptions, almost none.

Most people consider slavery and killing the children of your opponents evil.
(he does those things in the movie)
This was to symbolize the character arch between them. Caesar helped her otherwise she would've died, then she helped him. Pretty classic story there.

this is fucking horrifying

Look at the neck on that trannie.

Seems like it would be a lot less work spotting the gentile.