Lol manlets

lol manlets

These little cunts should have to wear a badge specifying which meme name they want this week.

This midgshit deserves a violent kick to the face.

Isnt that incredibly rare? I thought 2 midgets can have a normal child.

Don't forgot just before this recent mental illness they wanted to be called "little people." Stupid fucking midgets.

Truly shocking.

Lol, it makes me happy to see Warwick is still whining. Some things never change.

They literally had to cut that season short after 3 episodes because this midget kike was such a insufferable faggot

It's a damned shame too, because I thought season 3 was the funniest out of all of them thanks to Warwick's travails and personality.

He honestly deserves to be shamed for having children.

This sounds like a small problem to be frank.

or maybe you should stop being a cuck and just call them whatever you want, nigger midget

They shut it down

Lol

Nigger dick midget!

Which term do they find the most offensive: midget or dwarf?

He has a short fuse, what did you guys expect?

Ricky did nothing wrong. He was doing Warwick a favour, trying to help his career from dying completely.

Ricky gervais' smile is contagious

Yeah I can't stand the guy but that video compilation of some of his bloopers never fails to make me laugh

Dwarf is considered acceptable but not totally accurate if they are short because of hormonal issues rather than Dwarfism. Midget is seen as a derogatory term. Little Person is outdated but not necessarily derogatory, just not with the times. To give a familiar equivalence -

Dwarf = Black Person
Little Person = Coloured Person
Midget = Nigger

I thought women only do that? Is he a closet faggot?

tfw no midget gf
;_;

What do you guys it feels like getting a handjob from a midget? They've got these short and thick fingers.

That'd be a tall order.

They don't want to be called floor niggers but just look how they act

You were in Leprechaun: Back To Tha Hood, nigger. I don't give a fuck what you have to say.

Tom Cruise is a manlet, Davis is more like a man-fraction. Killing them shouldn’t even be a felony.

the only reason Twitter still exists is because of Trump

wtf? I hate Drumpf now!

Anything better?

Will they never learn?

Feels like from a child.

If two people with blue eyes have a baby, 99% chance the baby will have blue eyes also.

I'm white with blue eyes and so is my wife but our child was born brown with brown eyes, genetics can be crazy like that.

FTFY

Yeah, that can be weird. I'm 100% nubian and so is my wife yet my son has this straight and flat hair and pale skin, he hasn't expressed any desire to rob stores or rape women and weirdest of all he's already smarter than me. I know what you're thinking and you'd be right, I asked my grandma and it turns out her grandma had once slept with a white dude. Melting pot indeed. Shieeet.

You're ignorant

Not really there's dominant and recessive genes and the gene for blue eyes is recessive whilst the gene for brown eyes is dominant so even though your kid was born with brown eyes it still carries the gene for blue eyes.

So something like this.

That child is going to grow up really fucked in the head, knowing she has nothing in common with her "father" and his every moment with her is another moment of regret in his mind.

best role?