Wolfenstein 2 depicts 'how the Nazis are slowly changing the cultural identity of America

Mafia 3
Resident evil 7
outlast 2
Watch dogs 2
Wolfenstien 2
Is it just me. Or am I seeing a pattern here?
web.archive.org/web/20171029073844/http://www.pcgamer.com/amp/wolfenstein-2-depicts-how-the-nazis-are-slowly-changing-the-cultural-identity-of-america///

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YKYckHHXH0#t=2m12s
hooktube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso
hooktube.com/watch?v=9UpuHsTvNHc
hooktube.com/watch?v=MVE_zXEcsBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Robert Trump sits on the board of directors of ZeniMax, the parent company of Bethesda.

BASED!

Honestly. I have no idea how could anyone blindly support trump here.

The pattern is that they're all really shitty games.

I have a feeling far cry 5 will be Ubisoft biggest flop yet.

Let the Jews go on attacking Christians and Rednecks, while their real opponents belong to neither group.

Forgot

Knowing Ubisoft. This game propaganda will backfire. Just like far cry 4 did.

Most of that shit was in development long before and during the 2016 election. Too bad they didn't realize political statements in games age like milk.

No one does, only paid astroturfing shill do

Bullshit. Mafia 3 villain was a trump lookalike

What happened with FC4? How did it backfire?
I stopped paying attention to the franchise after the pretentious claptrap that was FC3, all I know about 4 is that Pagan did nothing wrong.

That's my exact point though. It aged like milk because Trump won. They expected Hillary to win, hence trump being a villain. The same shit happened in Watchdogs 2.

You mean 3? That was the one where the writer tried to turn it all "oy vey guns bad violence bad" and it instead just had the main character go from a faggot to a badass as soon as he had to face real adversity instead of popping drugs and partying. 4 was just "mulatto son of poojeet and mongrel chink/brit mix can join bitch that turns the country into afghanistan poppy fields, man who wants to return the country to tradition and is therefore bad because cultmarx, or britchink mongrel father that runs away". Look at the only white characters in Far Cry 4:
FC4 only backfired in that its game mechanics let it stay kind of fun despite everything else, except when you're trying to do stealth, get seen by one person for half a second before he's killed or fail to kill a person in one single shot, then everyone knows where you are immediately.

What pattern? Jews and liberals are known to project fucking hard

It absolutely does not, quite the opposite, actually. It depicts the Baker family as good, wholesome people who became victims to a force beyond their control. It's even more apparent in the DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=3YKYckHHXH0#t=2m12s

All those games bombed hard as fuck yet the industry is still pushing the anti-white agenda. If they wanted money and considering most gamers are still white young males they would release a shooter where you defend america against commie invasion or a Starship Troopers inspired Mass Effect style game. However Jews have virtually unlimited amount of funds to throw around so it's not going to happen any time soon. Personally the only games that I'm looking forward right now is Cyberpunk 2077 and that new action rpg from From Soft. Menwhile, I'm gonna make comfy towns in Cities Skylines and gas kikes in Victoria 2.

Is the gaming industry even worth saving at this point?

No, but our enemies are worth destroying, and there they are.

Starship Troopers as a Mass Effect style RPG sounds gay. Starship Troopers as a tactical strategy game, that would be awesome, and thematically consistent.

Now I'm wishing they'd make a new Stalker.. Fuck those games were badass. Even a new Vietcong would be nice.. STOP THIS NONSENSE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Work of art.

Sounds like a monkey paw wishes waiting to happen

Homefront: The Revolution

No. Sergei (((Grigorovich))) is a kike, only canceled stalker 2 because it wouldn't make enough money, and used a community manager to force an OC creator to take down a video jokingly showing Freedom calling Duty "nazis", something that happens in the games.

The big choice in 4 was siding with the traditionalist religious guy or the feminist drug-pusher chick. The game badly wants you to pick the feminist and turn the country into a giant pozzed-up poppy farm, but fuck that. Also, the evil tyrannical militarist enemy faction is far cooler than either of the rebel factions and has the best music (inspiring military marches > Bollywood shit); I think the fan community ended up liking them best of all.

Isn't gaming more or less dead at this point anyway? I'm old enough to remember gaming during the 90s and 2000-2005 and it just isn't the same anymore.

Haven't gamed in years. What's the modern Age of Empires?

Don't ruin Stalker for me user. We have so little left. After the DOTR the stalker universe is still solid.. we can rebuild.. we can rebuild..

Far Cry 5

hooktube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso

Also

Beyond Good and Evil 2

hooktube.com/watch?v=9UpuHsTvNHc

Also

Horizon Zero Dawn

hooktube.com/watch?v=MVE_zXEcsBU

I couldn't force myself to finish that pile of shit to be honest. For me the only true ending is the one where you side with Pagan Min at the start of the game. Compared with the other chucklefuck he's quite reasonable and he would make that shithole great again. Ubisoft tried hard to make him a psychopathic villain thought.

Gen Z - Uncucked edition

Same. Saw that ending on youtube, thought it'd be a waste of time installing it for the 15 minutes of looking at soup to get the good ending. Not even a walking simulator, it's literally a "waiting but if you're some ADHD autistic shit you'll only fuck over everyone else" simulator

The only good Tripple A game that came out in recent years is Total War Warhammer (1 and 2). All the good guys are aryan or based on European history. Bad guys are literally rat people who want to subvert and destroy the world by spreading corruption, decay and general chaos.

What about Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War? I played 1, 2 was a little silly and had mostly stopped playing games when 3 came out recently.

Of course you shouldn't forget the new South Park game that is a nigger lover with a Black Lives Matter quote in. Also there are many references on how much they hate Trump, the ending is an allegory for how much they wish they could go back in time and stop Trump's inauguration.

I'll tell you now, it's because women are in major positions.

I prefer Fantasy over 40k since it's actually based on European history, mythology and Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.

Bretonnia is based on Arthurian Legend, French/English Knights Errant, and Chivalry. The Empire is based on Germany during the 30 years war and the Age of Reason, Karl Franz's arch is about uniting the European-like peoples together from the Empire, Bretonnia, Kislev (Poland/Hungary/Russia), Estalia (Spain), and Telia (Italy) to fight against Chaos with the Elves. And the High Elves are based on the Eldar from LotR and Greek mythology on Atlantis, they're also all aryan as fuck.

The older lore was way cooler since GW impicilty wasn't trying to jew people out of their sheckles. Back then during the Dogs of War era you could use non-GW figures at the store and they encouraged players to field italians, spanish, and arab humans to make the game look fun for people stopping into stores. Also, speaking about the Arabs there was an entire part of the lore about crusades between Bretonnia colonizing and wrecking the Arab land of Araby. Shit was cash

40k is cool, but it's more scifi and larpy at times where as the older Warhammer Fantasy stuff was explicitly European mythology meets history.

this is what happens when you let france in charge.

That nigger looks like he was quickly photoshopped In

Can someone explain to me how Magic/40k are any different than fucking Yugioh?

I’m happy people are begging to see pass the whole South Park is redpill meme

Yu-gi-oh is cheaper with a less convoluted lore?

Interesting. At the same time, to get into a new lore is quite time consuming, and I work now. Then again, according to you the lore has a lot of parallels with actual history. I tried Total War: Warhammer and the tutorial wasn't that interesting, but Warhammer II looks sick as fuck. What's a good way to get into it? Is there a good community?

Who here has bought any of those games?

I holy pirate games or get them for birthdays/holidays

what's the logic it with any of this?

trumps retired bother has a cushy side job sitting around in board meetings of a shitty videogame company that he has barely any interest in. that means Trump is somehow responsible for anti-white videogames made by Jew, homosexuals Rando sjws and a a variety of cucks. most of these people openly attacked him and use their video games to also openly attacked him…. that makes absolutely no sense for Trump to want any of that. and even if his brother hates him (but most likely he's probably just asleep during those board meetings) none of this benefits Trump whatsoever.

You're a faggot for two reasons:
1. playing propaganda
2. not financially supporting small indie companies

grow the fuck up

No way fag.

Does your wife have an African child as well?

>>financially supporting small (((indie companies)))

most of those are full of kike SJW trash (images related). I only support the work of microscopic one man fascist doujinshi game developers.

I only play Singleplayer with my friend whose in Generation Identity from France (he plays Bretonnia, I played Empire now i play high elf), never got into multiplayer. Modding community is solid. Also, the two games are interconnected, once you both you can play the two of them on one massive grand campaign.

I also play 9th age in real life and the players for that are great. I live in Germany and one of the guys from my old Meta painted his knights based on the historical knights from our area with coats of arms and everything. I play High-Elf, yet my figures are just the basic colors from the back of the box.

As far as lore goes the best way to enjoy Warhammer is to not think about it. Pick your faction out on the playstyle and aesthetic, read tiny bits of information about them and just kill everyone else. Same with 40k. Warhammer focuses more on grand campaigns rather than distinct characters and events, so the story tends to be more right wing than most games since it's harder for them to push narratives. 40k is getting pozed and of course that began once they put the focus on major characters rather than campaigns.

I was about to post this. I think at most their son was a bit off, but the Bakers are actually very likable and tragic.

Don't go spreading false news OP, especially on one of the only AAA games that managed to be okay last year.

Implying I have a wife

Yeah hipsters taint indie games, and marxists seek to inject them selves into the industry to use it as a vector for propaganda.
That doesn't mean they're all pozed.

You should try to get one you fag.

I've played Resident Evil 6, Watch Dogs, and the first Wolfenstein remake. They were all shit games. At most 6/10s. Farcry 5 will sell because it's a familiar name. Beyond Good and Evil 2 will sell because it's a "cult classic" even though it was only a decent 3d adventurer with shitty stealth. At this point they're just bleeding the brands dry with little vision for the future beyond Get Shekels. They're going to tank the brand names if they keep half-assing the game and focusing on gimmick marketing. Hopefully sooner rather than later. At least indie games with nice art and gameplay are giving them a run for their money.

for the last 15 years I would say that the only reason to play most of these (((Western games))) is if you got them for free or practically free. and do they could be modified to hell and back with free content. unfortunately that era is drawing to a close as most studios are killing the ability to mod their games. and making them online only micro transaction wastelands. the gaming industry as we know it today is basically in its death throes. like movies they're never going to completely go away but video games are basically going to be just glorified mobile games. barely passable Skinner boxes constantly begging you for money. are still a few good games coming out from Japan and Eastern Europe but they're getting fewer and further between with each year.

could you list a couple that aren't?

Used to be Starcraft 2 but it's pretty dead now.

Age of Empires.

0ad is also very nice and unpozzed, and it's open source.

I was getting the impression that Zenimax didn't actually care what was going on as long as the product was released.

Is this what "diversity" looks like these days? because there has been a lot of non-whites in gaming before (some of whom you play as.) and they looked far better than these.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 looks like a Ben Garrison joke and i don't know what that is in the third picture, chocolate pudding men?

I like the way you think user, also checked.

CoD WW2
Celebrates the sacrifices of the greatest goyim in their journey to save the chosen ones from a world without degeneracy and usury.

that doesn't sound correct at all…

yeah, kind strange even though computer graphics have increased in complexity over time the actual overall quality of aesthetics in the artwork has declined.

A comics youtuber put it a good way. The cucked faggots writing these characters are scared of black people. They can't write a Ryder or a Cole Train, and they end up with these bland personality-less characters that talk like a sitcom or twitter. If some frizzy-haired mulatto writes the character, it's a sassy soul sister that is always right and can do no wrong. If a numale writes the character, it's a blank non-person that acts like a placeholder and probably has a coming-out-of-the-closet arc.
As for the looks, I'd assume it's because today's faggot gamers want more and more realistic graphics, and just shading a cute white girl darker doesn't cut it anymore. Plus, the people behind these shitfests are generally mindfucked enough to believe these troglodytes are beautiful, just as they believe mud huts = culture but classical churches = racism.

Why the hell would I want to do that? I rather have money, freedom and not having everything I worked for be taken away by a cheating whore.

Does this shit ever fucking stop?
I'm being serious, why is this bullshit in everything ever, I pray to any god that will listen for another holocaust just so, just so the next 6 million holocaust related media that appears might be set somewhere else than Germany and Poland and i won't have to hear some idiot kike mispronounce "DA JUUUUUDEN!"

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the video games industry was run and operated by noodle armed pussies who genuinely deserve a shoah of their own.
Also what is that star wars picture trying to be? black, indian.. oh wait it's the video games industry is just "brown"

I've lost pretty much lost all interest in video games but I still pay attention to Bannerlord when I think of it every 4 or 5 months. Where does one pirate stalker these days anyway?

there's that, plus the feminist angle, if you make anything especially female look remotely attractive or classically beautiful your contributing to "sexual objectification" and "impossible beauty standards"

OOOOH is that what it's called? i thought it was called "jealous as fuck"

I'd say there's the video game franchises made by Edmund Mcmillen (he called out Phil Fish one time for something he did before Gamergate), he doesn't put SJW bullshit on his video games but the guy totally fucked up The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth DLC's lately. I reccomend you just play The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth with the Antibirth mod instead. Hollow Knight and Cuphead is pretty good too, they don't have pozzed shit either but you may not like it for different reasons (i.e. gameplay or story), which is fine by me. I'm not so sure if you would like Minecraft or Terraria, I don't really play them much.

personally I think it's just an excuse lazy artists, but there has been a vocal and conscious effort within the ( Western) games industry to make game characters less "classically attractive" ( unless the character
is attached to a known celebrity) because standards are "patriarchy" and "colonialism" ( and homophobic and white supremacy whatever buzzwords they can come up with).

I remember betas and gamergrills squeeing over that hideous elf-thing, and if I remember right she was written as a manic pixie dream-girl randomer too. It's so sad. Dragon Age could have been a great new RPG IP. Instead it's an interactive fanfic for fishy-fingered fatties.

So you dont like premise because nazis are the villains?
get over yourself

I don't think any of those are actually Indies though. Edmund Mcmillen (super meat boy?) and cuphead both had significant backing from Microsoft. Not sure about the others though. I have heard the names but haven't really checked them out. as I said before I mostly check out smaller European and Japanese Indies that are literally just wanted to man teams self-publishing with no financial backing.

get out of here Neogaffe! go back to your cesspit of rape and child molesters.

I'm just hoping the coming Pathologic reboot will be good

Do they not like their audiences?

if you look at what happened to the current Western game industry it's very similar to what's happened the modern comic industry. the idea of depicting an actual feminine attractive woman is blasphemy now. ( can't even use the word "she" for she-hulk anymore because it's too "gendered")

All these games have pretty much bombed. Whats funny is the poojeet that was part of the mass effect Andromeda team said it failed because it didn't have enough divinity.

I also forgot to mention once again, as you can see the aesthetics have taken a major hit, ( to them I guess ugly means "normal" or relatable?)

actually yes they do, they mention multiple times that they would prefer that people who don't have their exact same ideology should chastised and not allowed to play video games. it's kind of crazy ( I stopped listening to the giant bomb cast after several of these statements went unchallenged).

whoops, diversity.

is that just a random mass effect fan girl, or is she a the actual actress or modeler from the game staff?

Tom Preston could do better.

My sides.

But if the vast majority of gamers are white males and japs, who do you make games for? since those that scream about my-soggy-knees in gaming don't actually play games.

Hollow Knight's fine. None of the characters are even human and are more like a race of bugs that mostly ware masks because it's part of their culture. The story is set on a desolate above area and mostly abandoned architecture underground areas that once used to thrive with many other bug citizens before an outbreak that looks something similar to that of slime mold starded to infect said bug citizens. That's mostly what I know from it, you can try looking it up for more information 'cause the game's pretty long and has a lot of lore in it.

Let's not forget that those people who made great games in the 90s and early two thousands are pretty much gone now. They got replaced by brats fresh out of collage with obvious left leanings. Dev teams before were full of people with a lot of real world experience. Now you can attend a game development course and you're good to go. The technology to make great games is here but we don't have enough creative people to use it. Affirmative action doesn't help either as competent white guys are pushed aside to make room for niggers and cunts.

themselves, and people just like them. unfortunately those people really don't spend very much money on games, or media in general.

and it's not just the art, the writing has also taken a major quality hit. not that comic book writing was that great before… but Christ Almighty this is pretty damn bad.

holy menstruation!!!

Speebot made by an /agdg/ user from here.

I give biowar 4 until ea shut them down

Maybe the video games industry needs a crash.

You can tell this is how the emotionally-stunted writers actually talk. There's nothing worse than a grown adult who thinks their valley-girl babytalk is cute and eccentric.

sounds interesting, I'll definitely take a look at it.

some of the old-timers are trying to make games again on their own with crowdfunding. unfortunately that Well's been poisoned pretty badly though…

from what I recall they have one project left push it's called "Anthem" and it looks generic and bland as hell. (looks like they might be trying to ape what destiny is doing).

I'm sure this won't turn into another Battleborn situation.

Don't mess with King Dice.

Battleborn, lawbreakers and 10 other plus
games that died this year that I can't remember the names of because they were so generic and forgettable with ugly unlikable characters.

the industry kind of already has crashed, the only really big games coming out are from bloated publishers that are part of mega corporate conglomerates with almost unlimited amounts of money to burn. also very similar to how the movie industry works. basically a series of multibillion-dollar investment scams that sometimes pay off dividends. there's also a lot of government collusion with subsidies and tax breaks helping these garbage projects get funded.

even the so-called smaller and indie games that get traction are usually still funded in some part by a larger entity. of course a big part of this is due to the clannish/ incestuous nature of the games industry in the (((journalists))) that act as gatekeepers and signal boosters.

most of them are hysterical overgrown children, they like to use tumblr/facebook words in real life. with a few exceptions of 40-year-old plus cucks a good portion of them are fairly typical millennial women and nu-males.

that looks nice, a very "gameplay" kind of focus with fun mechanics. reminds me of when stuff like ristar would come out and people would be charmed by the (relatively) simple art style but also totally stoked by the gameplay and just the way it moved and felt. very rare these days and even back then it was sometimes hard to find.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing for America, Germany and the whole entire Western civilization?

pretty much, if they can't just glorify a straight up black African they have to "spice" things up with an extremely diverse random mystery meat character with no discernible racial or cultural background. (we're all the same goy!)

the main problem they have that picture, is that it shows white people being a majority in a country. and also happy and thriving. so of course they have to hammer into our heads that it's evil and wrong.

Looks pretty fucking cool

I often wonder just how many of those red pill/mgtow horror stories involve actual white women… is the problem actually female nature? or is it really just Jewish nature at the root cause of relationship issues?

Yeah and (((they))) did the same shit with Bioshock: Infinite. Columbia at the begining of the game looked really wonderful and peaceful. The people were homogenous and had strong religious ties with each other.

lol what

But the CIA are evil assholes, user.

Look up the story of Bioshock: Infinite. It's very pro-communist and anti-White supremacy, since the fictional city of Columbia in the game was founded by people who are inspired by the founding fathers who've always wanted to keep America White, and this game is against the idea of that, ironically I agree with the pic related here. It's never bad, you know.

I bet most, if not all of the ebil white wymyn stories are from omega fags who get prayed on by crazies.

This was yet another one of those games where they go over the top with their propaganda and actually make the bad guys look good. In the end the paradise was destroyed by commies.

The left is conditions to act and feel repulsive, and consequently to find beautiful things disgusting or offensive, or worst of all, an accusation.

The one thing I that puzzles me about the game's story is that why do they need non-whites to do the hard work in all white floating city?

Well you know, its white privilege, and muh slaves and shit keeping that shit afloat.

would you expect any less from bioshock creative director (((Ken Levine)))

HAHAHA
That SS Officer looks very Anglo, I guess that's still possible in the 1900s. Getting a very Alex Jones vibe, wondering if that was purposeful.

They can't take our Holocauster Tycoon

He's right, pic related.