… Well… What now, Holla Forums?

… Well… What now, Holla Forums?

?

I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND XD

What I do not understand is why did kids walked up to him like it's nothing when they forget that they can sense the darkness in him? For sake they are force sensitive and are training to be Jedi when they are old.

you can sense darkness in vicinity but dont know how to pinpoint it, thats why Palpatine hid in plain sight and Jedi Council couldnt directly isolate him as the Sith/Dark Force user

MASTA SKYWAULKA WAHT ARE WE DOIN TA DOO

LITTLE

kiddie is pol, anakin is president oprah, lightsaber is bruntd's prison order

WHITE

kill jester

what did lucas mean by this?

Because they are naive kids? Who sees the war-hero coming into the temple in a moment where they were probably terrified?

Little girls and ayys were shown in AotC. What happened to them during the Clone Wars? Have the jewdi sent goy girls and ayys to die in the war, like nigger child soldiers?

What happened to your eyes ?

Anakin did nothing wrong.

The kids were taken away when they were very young. I wonder what the eff are parent thinking?

those are literally all boys

lucas is a lazy hack

still young enough that palpatine could corrupt them

lucas is a lazy hack that decided killing kids would be a shocking and edgy scene to show anakin is evil, and it was but for all the wrong reasons

Palpatine doesn't want to corrupt them. That would only enable them to gang up on him later. Do you even Star Wars, nigger?

do YOU even Star Wars, faggot?
stop making excuses for the dumb hack Lucas

Rule of 2, fam.

Mike please.

Memes are niggers?

it's a retarded scene made only for shock value. Stop defending the hack.

glorified fanfics?

star wars rebels is canon

Is it? I don't recall George Lucas working on it. How exactly do you reckon it fits into his vision?

Mike, PLEASE

George bootlicker, please.

He pretty much passed free reign to Dave Filoni.

Yes, boys.

Would.

MIKE, P.L.E.A.S.E~

not an argument, you sycophant