WoW has officially joined Starcraft 2 in jumping the shark into becoming its own fan fiction

WoW has officially joined Starcraft 2 in jumping the shark into becoming its own fan fiction

I thought Kerrigan turning into a literal god angel made of fire and destroying all evil forever and seeding every world with life forever in Starcraft was the worst way Blizzard could kill an IP but they did it again.

Poor Diablo doesnt stand a chance ;_;7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yVEpN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a year behind I believe

Oh i knew they were pushing him hard. I did'nt know you are specifically told YOU are the villain and always have been and he is the literal god king incarnation of the light that can never die and was merely pretending to be fel corrupted.

How do you think they'll end up fucking over Overwatch's lore?

I'm betting their going to kill any moral ambiguity regarding the Omnics and reduce any character who was prejudice against them into being one-dimensional villains, or give them some redemption arc where they realise they were in the wrong or some shit.

Starcraft 2 = World of Warcraft you say?

New old god garbage.

hello, customer support? this fortune cookie has clearly gone bad, I'd like to return it.

Evidence suggest Xe'ra might actually be N'Zoth in disguise and the player is being manipulated.
Won't be certain until the Gul'dan fight is released.

Why do writers keep falling back on the half angel half demon is the hero bullshit. Can't they just keep someone half divine or half demon and other half human?

this means A'dal was a bad guy, right?

I can see it now.

night elves are the niggers of WoW.

The franchise went to hell when the mmo came out, so that does make sense.

Of course, it could work as an actual plot point.

If elves are dindus, what the fuck does that make orcs?

also they were given pretty much everything by higher powers, take all the credit for it and turn everything they live around purple.

The screaming.

It won't stop.

See the thing is orcs are always the niggers in fantasy games. Chris Metzen in his infinite wisdom decided to make a race that out niggers the original niggers.

Seriously?

What does that make the Draenei, then?

Why not fully human and fully divine?

muslims

What?

Den of Mortal Delights, the section of Black Temple that leads up to Illidan's boss area, filled with scantily clad courtesans and succubi

With its own boss, Mother Shahraz, who was the whorehouse matron. And, seeing as she's a Shivarra, probably a whore as well.

According to that one "replace your demons with better versions" warlock talent (does it even still exist?) Shivarra are the "improved version" of a Succubus.

this

Didn't WoW jump the shark like 9 years ago?

for me the tipping point was when they neutered AV but it was fun for maybe 2 or 3 more years afterwards.

No. It was longer than that.

Do videos not show their thumbnail in catalog for anyone else? They used to but it doesn't work now for some reason

Not surprised at all.

Blizzdrones still give blizzard too much fucking credit with their tinfoil on storytelling.

Bonus on getting gilded 5 times

archive.is/yVEpN

They're already setting it up in D3. Angels are evil too, some demons might have been good and rebelled against the prime evils etc.

Well they do have extra hands

dragons. not just mindless fire breathing demon lizards. i mean those god dragons like in might and magic or warcraft lore.

or asian mythology, sheesh i dropped the ball

Diablo has a great set of lore and backstory, even ignoring Diablo 3 and supplementary novels. Theres the Sin War and other such things. Angels really have been against mankind from the start; Tyrael was actually a rebel and they juat wanted to invade Earth as a stronghold closer to hell

are all the angels black?

I am okay with niggerangels and nigradins. However I am not okay with femdiablo and all that shit.

What evidence?
I want to believe

They only can make planets into femtitans.

well it is the lord of terror, if you werent so transphobic it wouldnt have come to this

So, in other words, shit?

Hasn't WoW been fifteen flavours of fanfiction from the start?

warcraft started out as a warhammer fanfiction!

Orcs were the WoW mudslimes.

Dranei were clearly chinks.

Y'all just upset femdiablo looked like a xenomorph knockoff instead of a sexy succubus.

you sure got me pegged. like succubus diablo would to my anus, not that im in to that.

Wait, wait, wait… And people complained about Thrall being green Jesus when there is a literal Jesus right now?

cut them some slack, they didnt know. they were NOT PREPARED X^D===D—

It did that ages ago

Warcraft 3 already started the rot.

Fuck it, been playing games since 98. Love story driven games. Played hundreds of them. I think I'm qualified to say that

Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings.

Pretty sure you're not alone. Me too.

Could you just imagine the Diablo franchise exploding in popularity if they had a notMorrigan strut around and bruteforced the angels to kneel down and call her Queen?

…But then again the hypersensitive would whine as usual, and Blizzard bends over backward to accommodate the assreaming.

is there a single MMO story that doesn't end with you killing a literal god in the form of some shitty boss that isn't even the strongest boss in the respective game?

fucking FFXI did the same and that was several years before WoW did it.

oh, right, runewowscape 3 too.

Behold someone who knows his gaming history!

A rare thing.

no problem, they can just throw in a tumblrhair bulldyke and female character of ambiguous fatassedness and suddenly all is forgiven.

Yes. Not because of that mind you, D3 story is shit from start to finish. the little lore tidbits are cool though, shame they let Metzen touch the main plot

wow lore is shit
Warcraft 3 lore was actually not bad, but thats where it started to rot

this is the exact kind of shit "WHAT A TWEEST" was made a joke for. plot twist addicts are the lowest tier of storycucks.

Most video game lore is shit. The only possible exception is TES, and there's so much of that shit that the devs have started ignoring it because they're not competent enough to actually implement it in-game.

I love when nerds go postal with a franchise lore.

thats only because most video games are shit