Muslim games

What games can you play as a muslim in?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/50323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some Battlefield games and insurgency, now run before they see your thread.

And then the thread was derailed by politics. The end.

top kek

Goat Fucker Pro

there's probably a mount & blade mod

Insurgency

PROJECT REALITY

That implies that it was made expressly to be political in the first place, which is something that doesn't belong on the video game board. Fuck off to /ints/ or whatever board you like cockfighting about politics on.

sarranids actually aren't based on muslims they are based on pre-islam persian cultures, >women don't wear burkas

As you can see, it's working.

Excellent shitpost user. I hope you realize you're only pissing in an ocean of piss.

I'm glad to see you have acknowledged my contribution.

This isn't 4chan you fucking scumbag.

Holla Forums has never been an ocean of piss. You have to go back.

Kill all fucking kikes.
Google’s artificial sanitization of results is unacceptable.

the first assassins creed i think?

Spec Ops The Line lets you gun down Muslims.

Prince of Perisa lets you be a Muslim and a hero. A bit hard to believe, but, there ya go.

At least you tried instead of asking to be spoonfed. Now try some more.

There's a huge difference. Sikhs are bro-tier poo-in-loos that wear bitchin' turbans (the fancier the better) and are obliged by their religion to stay armed at all times. Mudslimes are revolting subhumans that kill innocents for their shitty religion.

>muh /ints/ Holla Forums shitposters
I see you have been studying our board culture for some time, reddit. Best of luck in your future endeavors, but please refrain from speaking with the locals.

Another excellent shitpost user.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/50323

All of the Prince of Persia games and some Aladdin gaymes seem to be all there is, in adventure games. Strategy games usually have a few Arabic factions too. Any specific reason you want to RP as a halalkike?

There is very little difference between the idpol of kosherkikes and halalkikes, they even have the same genetics. The only real difference is that kosherkikes have a race based supremacy dogma while halalkikes have a religion-based version which is sort of open to all races but still maintain that the elites are supposed to be OG halalkikes.

Sage due to Semitic bullshit

I'm tired of canuck faggots trying to force the "le towelheads are alright" meme; they're the same trash as all the other pajeets
Not to mention they get a fucking fee pass of carrying a fucking shiv which they will use give you that half assed bullshit about how it is of religious importance to them. Heck, I actually git into a bar brawl with a Sikh fuck and he actually pulled that Kirpan shit on me
As one who's been around these shitters, I beg to differ