Israel/ Palestine General

Jewland General Thread

A Palestinian man wrote "good morning" on Facebook and was promptly arrested
archive.is/l9yzH
newsweek.com/palestinian-arrested-israel-police-after-facebook-mistranslation-692464

Israel Settlers injure Palestinian Olive farmer
archive.is/FebQx
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/israeli-settlers-injure-palestinian-olive-farmers-171027174417569.html

Israel police detain 15 over campaign to stop Jewish-Arab dating
archive.is/1GKs7 yahoo.com/news/israeli-police-arrest-15-over-campaign-stop-jew-083710375.html

'''Israeli Forces Detain Dozens of
Palestinians in Overnight Raids'''
archive.is/KyKzi yahoo.com/news/israeli-forces-detain-dozens-palestinians-104503967.html

Ultra-Orthodox Jews block Jerusalem roads in draft protests
archive.is/kLaTd miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article180413681.html

Israel approves major expansion of east Jerusalem settlement
archive.is/yehP2
yahoo.com/news/israel-approves-176-settlement-homes-east-jerusalem-102857722.html archive.is/yehP2

Israeli brass casts doubt on blaming shelling on Hezbollah
archive.is/xLjuX
yahoo.com/news/israel-accuses-hezbollah-golan-shelling-spark-war-syria-143158247.html

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/new-deputy-defense-minister-called-palestinians-animals/
archive.is/XQIsq
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.817451
archive.is/gsYle
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-Official-If-Iran-extends-in-Syrian-well-bomb-Assads-palace-503597
archive.is/K5D7j
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
archive.is/9TTFL
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Israeli-Minister-The-Bible-not-Google-gives-Israel-moral-right-to-land-485449
archive.is/kdgKx
voices.washingtonpost.com/checkpoint-washington/2010/07/netanyahu_america_is_a_thing_y.html
archive.is/25rF
web.archive.org/web/20101020044210/http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782
archive.is/Pc7GZ
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332
archive.is/RxARq
timesofisrael.com/russian-speakers-who-want-to-immigrate-could-need-dna-test/
archive.is/aEG7I
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-23/police-investigate-adass-jewish-community-on-abuse-principal/9071604?sf124303624=1
archive.is/Il0rG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dear Arabs and Blacks of the world,

Fuck all those Jews to death!!

To any sane man: the Jew must be eradicated to the child

It was around 8 years ago that i decided to try and get to the bottom of what the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was all about; I became a raging anti-semite in a matter of weeks. There is no other possible conclusion to reach; subjecting oneself to any number of (((fair and balanced))) debates on the topic is a crash course in jewish tricks: deflection, hyperbole, ad hominems, appeals to emotion, the entire shill playbook. It was then that i instinctively figured out what a shabbos goy was; probably would have called them 'israel apologists' at that time of course, but the seed was planted. You start the notice the same soundbytes popping up everytime the conflict is mentioned:
/blogpost

This smells like a thread trying to drum up sympathy for palestinian sandniggers. You know kikes and sandniggers are all going in the same oven, right? Crying about "muh poor palestinians" is useful for turning leftists against pissrael but that's about it.

I miss these kinds of threads, that we had on early Holla Forums a lot.

You have a point, but learning as much as possible about the kikes is not a bad thing

Play both sides. Turn all the bleeding heart cuckservatives against Israel and turn all the libtards against Palestine.

No thanks, Shlomo

Shouldn't say this but good blogpost user

That's totally true. I've just seen threads like this get used to push the false narrative that mudslimes are the goodguys and whites need to ally with shitlam to fight the kikes. I honestly hope I'm just being paranoid and this thread doesn't go that way tbh

Unfortunately they are rare nowadays.

You sound like a TRSodomite. In any conflict that involves jews, you take the other side.

A lot of the blame for that belongs on the alt-kikes who say it's not the BASED zionists, just Soros and the diaspora.

Fuck off shitskin.

The Jews have come a lonngggggg fucking way in a very short time. We have advanced the Jews from disgusting jew rat mongoloid hellishly poor hygiene subhumans to raising a sand nigger Palestinian shithole of land into a trillion dollar empire for their people.

We did the same with the Polish people. They rise and are progressing well.

We cannot do this with the Africans no matter how hard we try. We cannot raise the Gypsies up out of their hell either.

The Sand Niggers are still a struggle. They refuse to play the Jews game. And the only thing the Jews respect is being out Jewed.

The Jews were nearly wiped out and forced into the ocean by the combined might of the Sand nigger armies.

The Yids fought hard and brave to secure their place on their new lands. They stormed temple mount with uzis and hand grenades against emplaced and fortified tanks and artillery and took it back.

Then they gave it back to the Mussies to worship and stick to the wailing wall.

They should have collapsed the muslims mosque into rubble.

Many conflicts involve all jews and are staged so you pick a side. Politics is a good example.

reported for complimenting kikes

Gas your fucking selves you kike worshippers. The Palestinians fought kikes with Hitler, and then you go ahead with the Declaration of Kikefour.

King Nigger was ten times more vicious towards the Kikes than Trumpcucks will ever admit
They fucking hated him

I know many Holla Forumsacks might misinterpret this as defending mudshits in Palestine. It is nothing of that sort, however, it must be acknowledged that kikes pose a far greater existential threat to us than even an army of 1 billion muslims. If we left muslims in alone in their own desert shitholes, they would fuck goats and bomb each other and never cause us trouble. Jews, however, actually possess intelligence. They advocate for open borders and mass immigration in white countries so that we'll foolishly import all of Israel's unwanted muslim neighbors. They are a subversive menace who exploit white people's natural altruism to convince us to save poor, oppressed women and children fleeing civil war when in actuality we're importing fighting-age men who rob us and rape our women.

Without kikes, there would never be a muslim problem in Europe and America, so never lose sight of our true enemy.

MEMRI TV IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
Literally made by Israeli Jews!

Is that why Obama signed a deal to pay Israel $38 billion over ten years in free aid? An astonishing record in foreign aid that is more than double what we pay to 2nd place, which I think is Egypt?

Nothing says anti-zionist jew hater like giving Israel 38 fucking billions dollars in aid, no strings attached.

(((you))) cant lose if (((your))) both sides

The fought the combined armies of

Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon who also had support from Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, PLO, Sudan, Tunisia and others.

The Israelis had 1000 casualties, but they killed 20-25,000.

I respect a warrior, no matter who they are. I respect fighters. The strength of blood, courage, bravery, willpower, desire, application of action.

The Jews beat them, straight up. Pay dem. Pay dat maen heez moniiy.

timesofisrael.com/new-deputy-defense-minister-called-palestinians-animals/
archive.is/XQIsq

——-

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.817451
archive.is/gsYle

——-

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-Official-If-Iran-extends-in-Syrian-well-bomb-Assads-palace-503597
archive.is/K5D7j

——-

salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
archive.is/9TTFL

——-

Theodor Herzl – key architect of modern Zionism and the state of Israel – wrote that the area of the Jewish state stretched “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates” (Complete Diaries, Vol II).
This includes all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq, as well as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Oman, Yemen, most of Turkey, and all the land east of the Nile river.

——-

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Israeli-Minister-The-Bible-not-Google-gives-Israel-moral-right-to-land-485449
archive.is/kdgKx

This, they are our main enemies and more importantly the enemies of God himself. If somebody encourages apathy and neutrality in a conflict involving the Jews, they are 9 out of 10 times a Jewish shill. That or they just aren't completely redpilled the total danger that the kikes represent

The story is clear now. You are a supporter of the Jews

Smoke and mirrors, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the conflicts between him and Bibi were staged to make it look like they didn't get along in some leak. I forget which leak it was though.

- Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel

voices.washingtonpost.com/checkpoint-washington/2010/07/netanyahu_america_is_a_thing_y.html
archive.is/25rF

——-

- Ovadia Yosef, former Chief Rabbi of Israel

web.archive.org/web/20101020044210/http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782
archive.is/Pc7GZ

——-

Martin Schulz, former President of the European Parliament

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332
archive.is/RxARq

——-

timesofisrael.com/russian-speakers-who-want-to-immigrate-could-need-dna-test/
archive.is/aEG7I

——-

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-23/police-investigate-adass-jewish-community-on-abuse-principal/9071604?sf124303624=1
archive.is/Il0rG

ftfy
Those 'warriors' you respect so much are kikes, faggot. It's frankly disgusting to see how ready you are to sing jewish praises - this is the second post now. What else are the heebs great at? Please go on.
The outcome of the six-day war would have been the same had the kikes been outnumbered 3-to1 instead of 2-1; it's like pitting the U.S. army against the Congo.

This.

more 10 years for me. 2007 is when the poz started up.

You're a faggot shill

Fuck muslims and fuck 'em back to their countries, with that out of the way; I find it poetic that the jews whined forever of not having their own homeland, and they kick the Palestinians out of theirs. It's like a level of hubris that must be smacked down.