OH NO NO NO NO

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

OH NO NO NO NO

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

The delusional WE WUZing is going to be pretty funny.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Jesus fucking christ…

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

DAS RIGHT

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

we wuz kangz
This is why I never watch anything that comes out of Hollywood anymore.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

I don't watch anything
Oh it shows. I hate niggers and capeshit and I still watch hollywoodkino all the time

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

I watch hollywoodshit all the time
Oh it shows. I've never seen a movie/tvshow in my entire life and even I hate niggers and capeshit

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Tony Stark is a genius inventor and inherited a tech and weapons company, isn't an emo bitch.
Bruce Wayne is a genius detective (apparently) and inherited a tech company, and is a emo bitch.
KANGZ has rare dirt and his defining feature is his skin colour.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

It's sad that they're going to water down Wakanda like this when in the comics it's essentially a group of tribes that hate each other and hate outsiders even more. T'challa is the only one holding it together and doesn't let in refugees. Also, he has the cure for cancer but refuses to give it to the world because fuck whitey. To be fair that's mainly due to Hudlin's writing.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

I have literally never heard of this nigger till now. feelsjohngoodman

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

What is so bad about them wanting to have some self respect and pride? You guys are like jews, you'd love it if they were self demeaning cucks wouldn't you?

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Because in reality without White people they'd all die.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

What makes you say that? If anything they had better lives that were led according to their own racial soul before meeting whites and arabs. More primitive yes, but more suited to them.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

So to have pride in their history, they need to rely on a comic book character? Is that what you're saying?

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

they had better lives
lived like cavemen with 0 advancement

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

This. Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to them.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

No, they should just have pride in themselves and their people. I didn't say anything about comic books. Everybody should have pride in their race.

And? If that is more suitable for them and they are happier Like that what is the problem? Are you suggesting that the modern black man forced to live up to standards he can never achieve is happier than his ancestors that lived according to their own race soul?

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Bullshit. Being forced to toil for a few hundred years and then flung into a society that you can't hope to do well in is a nightmarish existence. The wyatt man picture with a title like "niggers then vs now" sums this up pretty well.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

self respect
Maybe they should stop acting like monkeys and they'd get some respect nigger lover.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

I'm saying they should respect themselves, not that they are entitled to respect from us. You'd be surprised how many tough guy niggers are actually full of self loathing.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

This.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

that still wouldn't have made them rich
the niggers would have just stared at it until whites or chinks came around and understood it's value
just like diamonds

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

nightmarish existence
all that affirmative action, coddling and welfare
we suffering out here. whitey

cuck

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

He's right. Your wrong. Trips confirm. Kill yourself.

David Robinson
David Robinson

cuck

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Respect and pride have to be earn, not given by marxist.

You don't claim to be kings while smoking crack and living on welfare. Plus what did they do with all that given pride and privilege? More racial crime/chimpout/rapes.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Be black
think monkeys and gorillas are pretty cool
never once worry about being confused for a gorilla
regularly tell everyone how much I hate niggers
nobody ever challenges me because they know everything I say is true
everyone else still complains of racism even after having conversations about black crime

How about you fuck right off. I have enough pride and self-respect to try to be a decent person without trying to force everyone to see me as anything other than a piece of shit. I don't yell at and insult everyone/anyone because they don't like me for any reason

Basically
Though I don't think you can "earn" respect. "Earning" it implies you deserve it. Nobody "deserves" it; they are only given it by those who consider them worthy of it.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

"Earning" it implies you deserve it.
So earning money for doing a job means you deserve it? lol

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

I have enough pride and self-respect to try to be a decent person without trying to force everyone to see me as anything other than a piece of shit.
You're a coon and people with your mentality deserve to be enslaved. I have no trouble respecting a black person that respects himself and doesn't miscegenate but snivelling coons like you really don't deserve any respect.

Respect and pride have to be earn, not given by marxist.
There were respectable blacks and there still are, you just want to lump them all into a single category. What have you done to earn your self respect and pride? Judging from your post just being part of a race isn't something to feel good about so what exactly have you done?

You don't claim to be kings while smoking crack and living on welfare. Plus what did they do with all that given pride and privilege? More racial crime/chimpout/rapes.
I've already said they don't belong in white societies. I don't care how much it triggers you, they are fully entitled to be proud of their race and themself. I actually think a lot of their negative behaviour comes from insecurity(and jewish propaganda).

K.

all that affirmative action, coddling and welfare
Yeah, they have such a cushy existence right? Get real.

we suffering out here. whitey
They are suffering from a jew orchestrated media campaign just like whites are. People like you just don't want to acknowledge that.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

So rich and powerful… Wokanda has cures for all diseases but they let their fellow niggers from nearby countries to die of poverty and AIDS.
A true hero. Bravo Marvel.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

Ignore all the brainlets that responded.
claiming to be descendants of ancient Egyptians
full blown niggers from west Africa
This isn't a matter of "self-respect", it's a matter of historicity and the consequences of lying about your heritage in an attempt to replace another culture's history. They'd have more "self-respect" if they gave a single shit about their own heritage instead of stealing from others.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Where did they say they were Egyptian?

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

And tbf there was a few nig pharaohs, sure it was during the decline of Egypt but it still happened.

Leo Young
Leo Young

What have you done to earn your self respect and pride? Judging from your post just being part of a race isn't something to feel good about so what exactly have you done?
I'm a farmer, part of my earning goes to tax and my local kidney dialysis centre.

There were respectable blacks and there still are, you just want to lump them all into a single category
Did I ever said that? If I met a decent black gentleman who contribute to society without nigger rigging then he himself have my individual respect but not their race as a whole. Numbers do count.

they are fully entitled to be proud of their race and themselves.
Only after they've proven to the world they could maintain a stable civilization without western welfare.

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

He's a king all right. Burger King.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

If you make a deal with a someone and you fulfill your end, then yes. You deserve it.

but snivelling coons like you really don't deserve
Did I offend you, Jamal? Can't imagine an existence in which people are compelled to "respect" you? I don't need respect from a faggot who can't even spell "sniveling" while trying to berate me for not being insecure enough to have to remind everyone that I'm a "king".

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Yeah, they have such a cushy existence right?
yes, they do

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

third world dictator
more rich or powerful than megacorp owners
lmao

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Knowing kangz and commoners they'll just stick with MCU.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Though I don't think you can "earn" respect. "Earning" it implies you deserve it. Nobody "deserves" it; they are only given it by those who consider them worthy of it.

Kang noises, opinion disregarded.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

is he kangz

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Bet these kangz don't know their native tongue

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

dat rugrats hoodie tho

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Did I offend you, Jamal?
I'm Aryan. Coons that berate themselves, act white and try to suck up to my people are worse than the street niggers. I'm not even joking either, your sort are so much more irritating than straight up thug niggers because you think you are above them and are more concerned with insulting the bulk of your people than trying to uplift them. It's pathetic.

Can't imagine an existence in which people are compelled to "respect" you?
Nice reading comprehension. Not once have I said that anybody should be compelled to respect them, just that they should have more respect for themselves. When you can trigger the shit out of 95% of them with a word it's pretty clear that they are insecure and feel inferior and I think that it is a bad thing for any people's.

I don't need respect from a faggot who can't even spell "sniveling" while trying to berate me for not being insecure enough to have to remind everyone that I'm a "king"
You said you are a piece of shit because you are black, the average nigger might be insecure but you are on a whole other level of pathetic faggotry. Honestly as a proud racially aware white man I am more disgusted by people like you than the full on "we wuz" crowd. At least they want to uplift their people even if it is with bullshit.

I stand by the fact that sorry coons like you are worse than street niggers. You are the black equivalent of a cuck.

You are missing the point. They aren't entitled to your respect but they should have pride and respect for themselves. Why is that so hard to grasp? I've already said they don't belong in our societies multiple times so why do you think I am saying they are entitled to our respect?

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

The left can't create, so it destroys. You have no solutions so you complain about others' solutions. It's why your art is about pointless novelty, confrontation, and the celebration of weakness and ugliness. You can affirm nothing. All you can do is negate. The Nazis were right to call it "degenerate." You're secretly as bored by a whinging Marxist feminist doing performance art with tampons and menstrual blood as everybody else is. Order is more interesting aesthetically than chaos and revolt. It's more dangerous too, since it requires responsibility. Unlike your unimaginative, tiresome, permanent tantrum, order has consequences. It's much safer to critique rather than be the one critiqued, much easier to tear something down than it is to build it. At any rate, when the civil war pops off after the next financial collapse, we're going to physically remove all of you. :D Have a nice day, trust fund commie filth.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

(me)
Vid related is the perfect example of coonery. Here you have a black woman that is clearly above the average black intelligence but all she wants to do is talk about how ugly, retarded and generally trashy black people are in comparison to whites using kosher sources like Amren and how she recognizes that racemixing is bad for whites but would do it to "better her own children". It's pitiable and sad but it is also disgusting and people with this kind of mentality towards their race should be ashamed of themselves whether they are black or white. It's pure cuckoldry.

it's da leftiez!
Nazis
not a single point that is relevant to my post
Lol. Obvious jew is obvious. Or maybe you are just nu-/pol/, it's hard to tell anymore.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

I genuinely have no idea what the fuck any of those black people are saying.
What is even happening here? Are they trying to get inside a closed store because they're cold?
All I understand is the white guy telling them they can't go in and they should dress better because it's cold outside, and then a bunch of ape noises for two minutes.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Wealthier yes, but there is no way he would beat Iron Man, Tony Stark yeah, but not in his suit.

As for Batman, unlikely he'd beat him either.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

Another coon you can check out user is Tree Of Logic. She recently did a debate with Kike Enoch and plans to move into majority white towns while degrading them in her videos. A woke minority cannot move into white majority because then they'll be the problem.

Also another coon you might recognize since his vid went viral is the fried chicken anti blm anti Farrakhan guy.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

tolerating niggers and mudshits is to be celebrated as a virtue
I see /leftypol/ is once again busy trying to throw mud at Nazis.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

there are some good niggers!
What a pathetic cockroach you are. All niggers need to be exterminated, and nigger apologists like you with them,

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

How many brits do you see running around screaming that they were kings of russia or india ?
Not many.

How many people do you even find screaming that they were kings and boasting about it ? Especially among young kids.
It's plain retarded.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

I've heard some
WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIEEEET
From nordic people before but at least they were actually nordic.

John Young
John Young

The thing is, they were actually vikings.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

artofjamarlogan
Jamar
Stupid nigger detected. Really great stiff profile poses there, Muh Kang. Wakanda can't be wealthy because it doesn't export or produce anything on the market. Isolationist means limited interaction with the rest of the world, including trade.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

So his backstory is that he found magic oil on his shithole country, sold the magic oil to the jews, and now he's a billionaire that travels the world fighting white villains with his claws? Pretty gay.

William Wright
William Wright

I've never seen a movie/tvshow
what

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

Adolph Cuckler's army
full of diversity hires
loses war
really made me think

David Gomez
David Gomez

OOOOHHHHH! How are wh*Tes and Dr*mpfh supporters going to come back from this one?

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

Batman
Owns Gotham City
Wayne corp outmaches Luthor corp
Ninja training so good he can kick Kriptonian ass with it
Detective skills so sharp even Sherlock Holmes tips his hat to the bat
Expert Hacker, even the CIA and Amanda Waller fear him
Tech so advance he can reverse engineer Apocolips gear
Bank rolled a HQ hidden in a volcano then an entire space station for his JLA pals
Saved the multiverse more times than he can count
Iron Man
Chid genius
Literally the Marvel universe's Deus Ex Machina
Built himself a power armor from scrap
In a cave
While he was kidnaped by terrorist
While he was mortally injured
He create an entire new energy reactor from scrach in these conditions
He even made himself a cyborg finding a way to implant said reactor in his ribcage
So fucking Alpha he doesn't even hides his identity
He brags about it insetad
Black Panther
I AM STILL KANGER THAN BOTH OF YOU

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

We should do what they did ad build a giant wall around our nations so we can easily repell the subhuman mongrels coming from the outside to plunder our wealth

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

There's no coming back from that savage beat down. Wakanda is basically what the whole world will be like once we get rid of white people.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Stop it with this noble savage-meme. It's entirely fiction made up by white enlightment colonisers who lived their degenerate lives thinking the noble savage was much more prideful and honorable. It's bullshit.

They were starving and eating eachother back then aswell.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

Are jews white?

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

How dare people don't act criminal or engage in the hedonism that degrades their culture as a whole, you're just a retarded LARPer who thinks that identity should strictly tied to behavior. Keep listening to dumb podcasts made from failures.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

We are not monkies

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

He actually said mup da doo doo

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

he's still a classcucked impotent racist soyboy

goddamn kids, grow a pair.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

The one African country that isn't a shithole is fictional.
progressives are actually proud of said fictional country.
Wew

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Is that black speech? I can't understand a word they're saying.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

They are suffering from a jew orchestrated media campaign just like whites are. People like you just don't want to acknowledge that.
A poison seller can't sell any poison if clients don't want it. Goyim are idiots who buy it in bulk.

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Don't forget that Wakanda has the cure for cancer but refuses to share it with the rest of the world out of simple spite, and that they have a wall built around their border to keep the rest of the starving niggers out. Meanwhile Tony Stark works tirelessly to develop clean and unlimited energy and stop weapon proliferation and Wayne Corp funds endless charities.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

So black panther's superpower is behaving like a normal white?

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Europoor here. Everyone rooted for black americans in the 60s, segregation and racism was just mean and all were big fans of MLK.

Because you acted like normal people, back then. In just 30 years afterwards, you regressed to a state of barbarism where black societies would always be ghettos riddled with crime: and now your learned ones actually demand segregation again, only in a fashion that benefits them. It's all a big shame and a big mistake you made.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

They have never done anything to deserve self respect and pride. Literally animals in human skin.

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

niggers acting like people
ever

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

WE

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Can someone with a twitter respond "Friendly reminder that Wakanda is a fictional country" to this soyboy? I don't use degenerate social media so I cannot.

Nathan James
Nathan James

Laziest pose ever. Also the nigger appears to have no arms.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

they are fully entitled to be proud of their race and themself
literally no reason for racial pride.
<SHIEEET TYRONE, you recognized the concept of "oneself" by the age of 15, congratulations
Meanwhile toddlers of every other race can recognize themselves in a mirror, niggers don't get it by the age of 6.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

niggers don't get it by the age of 6.
T-THAT'S JUST THEIR CULTURE, FUCK YOU

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

I agree with the point that his kind should have nothing to do with my country.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

by the time white kids know how to read and write, blacks don't understand what they are or who is the creature in the mirror
gutenberg invents press, books and literacy skyrocket
at the same time, the best african civilization is stuck in stone age, and sells niglets to muslims.
wew

I wish i was a nigger sometimes, imagine living with no worries

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

This is my character I just invented. He's king of the universe. What now, Negroes?

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

By being a mestizo you passively contribute to white supremacy.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

He has scurvy.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Really needs Ben in thought bubbles thinking about being Dare Devil again.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Coons that berate themselves, act white and try to suck up to my people are worse than the street niggers. I'm not even joking either, your sort are so much more irritating than straight up thug niggers because you think you are above them and are more concerned with insulting the bulk of your people than trying to uplift them. It's pathetic.
Quite the projection there, Schlomo (I'm sorry I misraced you). When I said "nobody challenges me", I'm speaking of blacks. They are the ones I complain about blacks too the most, you self righteous faggot. You see, when I shit on blacks (blacks do this all the time. It's the fucking staple of black comedy and black social media; but of course you don't give a shit about your pet niggers) I do so to point out the problems with black society. Of course you don't get this. You're too busy spitting on peasants from your throne, high up there in the clouds.

You think I am berating myself because that all you can believe blacks to be capable of: destruction. I never said I was a piece of shit, you moron. I said I don't have to force people to believe that I'm not. There's a huge difference. When I said "I tried to be a decent person", I was being modest ( something you wouldn't understand). The entire point was that, instead of forcing people to like me, I try to be likable and let the rest fall into place. Maybe you missed the part where I said "I don't worry about being confused for a gorilla".

You are the exact type of person I loathe. The (((white))) "ally" who pretends to be the champion of the blacks when all you do is use us as attack dogs. That's why you hate that I criticize blacks. You don't want your pet niggers to be anything other than your stupid attack dogs.

The audacity of some "Aryan" has to call a man, who has a convicted father, who grew up in one the top five murder cities in the US, and regularly had to fight just to prove that I could - a coon because he's angry about niggers. Come back to me when you had a nigger pull a knife on you for a bag of candy, you fucking kike.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit