OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

The delusional WE WUZing is going to be pretty funny.

Jesus fucking christ…

DAS RIGHT

This is why I never watch anything that comes out of Hollywood anymore.

Oh it shows. I hate niggers and capeshit and I still watch hollywoodkino all the time

Oh it shows. I've never seen a movie/tvshow in my entire life and even I hate niggers and capeshit

Tony Stark is a genius inventor and inherited a tech and weapons company, isn't an emo bitch.
Bruce Wayne is a genius detective (apparently) and inherited a tech company, and is a emo bitch.
KANGZ has rare dirt and his defining feature is his skin colour.

It's sad that they're going to water down Wakanda like this when in the comics it's essentially a group of tribes that hate each other and hate outsiders even more. T'challa is the only one holding it together and doesn't let in refugees. Also, he has the cure for cancer but refuses to give it to the world because fuck whitey. To be fair that's mainly due to Hudlin's writing.

I have literally never heard of this nigger till now. feelsjohngoodman

What is so bad about them wanting to have some self respect and pride? You guys are like jews, you'd love it if they were self demeaning cucks wouldn't you?

Because in reality without White people they'd all die.

What makes you say that? If anything they had better lives that were led according to their own racial soul before meeting whites and arabs. More primitive yes, but more suited to them.

So to have pride in their history, they need to rely on a comic book character? Is that what you're saying?

This. Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to them.

No, they should just have pride in themselves and their people. I didn't say anything about comic books. Everybody should have pride in their race.

And? If that is more suitable for them and they are happier Like that what is the problem? Are you suggesting that the modern black man forced to live up to standards he can never achieve is happier than his ancestors that lived according to their own race soul?

Bullshit. Being forced to toil for a few hundred years and then flung into a society that you can't hope to do well in is a nightmarish existence. The wyatt man picture with a title like "niggers then vs now" sums this up pretty well.

Maybe they should stop acting like monkeys and they'd get some respect nigger lover.

I'm saying they should respect themselves, not that they are entitled to respect from us. You'd be surprised how many tough guy niggers are actually full of self loathing.

This.

that still wouldn't have made them rich
the niggers would have just stared at it until whites or chinks came around and understood it's value
just like diamonds

all that affirmative action, coddling and welfare
we suffering out here. whitey

cuck

He's right. Your wrong. Trips confirm. Kill yourself.

Respect and pride have to be earn, not given by marxist.

You don't claim to be kings while smoking crack and living on welfare. Plus what did they do with all that given pride and privilege? More racial crime/chimpout/rapes.

How about you fuck right off. I have enough pride and self-respect to try to be a decent person without trying to force everyone to see me as anything other than a piece of shit. I don't yell at and insult everyone/anyone because they don't like me for any reason

Basically

Though I don't think you can "earn" respect. "Earning" it implies you deserve it. Nobody "deserves" it; they are only given it by those who consider them worthy of it.

So earning money for doing a job means you deserve it? lol

You're a coon and people with your mentality deserve to be enslaved. I have no trouble respecting a black person that respects himself and doesn't miscegenate but snivelling coons like you really don't deserve any respect.

There were respectable blacks and there still are, you just want to lump them all into a single category. What have you done to earn your self respect and pride? Judging from your post just being part of a race isn't something to feel good about so what exactly have you done?

I've already said they don't belong in white societies. I don't care how much it triggers you, they are fully entitled to be proud of their race and themself. I actually think a lot of their negative behaviour comes from insecurity(and jewish propaganda).

K.

Yeah, they have such a cushy existence right? Get real.

They are suffering from a jew orchestrated media campaign just like whites are. People like you just don't want to acknowledge that.

So rich and powerful… Wokanda has cures for all diseases but they let their fellow niggers from nearby countries to die of poverty and AIDS.
A true hero. Bravo Marvel.

Ignore all the brainlets that responded.
This isn't a matter of "self-respect", it's a matter of historicity and the consequences of lying about your heritage in an attempt to replace another culture's history. They'd have more "self-respect" if they gave a single shit about their own heritage instead of stealing from others.

Where did they say they were Egyptian?

And tbf there was a few nig pharaohs, sure it was during the decline of Egypt but it still happened.

I'm a farmer, part of my earning goes to tax and my local kidney dialysis centre.

Did I ever said that? If I met a decent black gentleman who contribute to society without nigger rigging then he himself have my individual respect but not their race as a whole. Numbers do count.

Only after they've proven to the world they could maintain a stable civilization without western welfare.

He's a king all right. Burger King.

If you make a deal with a someone and you fulfill your end, then yes. You deserve it.

Did I offend you, Jamal? Can't imagine an existence in which people are compelled to "respect" you? I don't need respect from a faggot who can't even spell "sniveling" while trying to berate me for not being insecure enough to have to remind everyone that I'm a "king".

yes, they do

lmao

Knowing kangz and commoners they'll just stick with MCU.

Kang noises, opinion disregarded.

is he kangz

Bet these kangz don't know their native tongue

dat rugrats hoodie tho

I'm Aryan. Coons that berate themselves, act white and try to suck up to my people are worse than the street niggers. I'm not even joking either, your sort are so much more irritating than straight up thug niggers because you think you are above them and are more concerned with insulting the bulk of your people than trying to uplift them. It's pathetic.

Nice reading comprehension. Not once have I said that anybody should be compelled to respect them, just that they should have more respect for themselves. When you can trigger the shit out of 95% of them with a word it's pretty clear that they are insecure and feel inferior and I think that it is a bad thing for any people's.

You said you are a piece of shit because you are black, the average nigger might be insecure but you are on a whole other level of pathetic faggotry. Honestly as a proud racially aware white man I am more disgusted by people like you than the full on "we wuz" crowd. At least they want to uplift their people even if it is with bullshit.

I stand by the fact that sorry coons like you are worse than street niggers. You are the black equivalent of a cuck.

You are missing the point. They aren't entitled to your respect but they should have pride and respect for themselves. Why is that so hard to grasp? I've already said they don't belong in our societies multiple times so why do you think I am saying they are entitled to our respect?

The left can't create, so it destroys. You have no solutions so you complain about others' solutions. It's why your art is about pointless novelty, confrontation, and the celebration of weakness and ugliness. You can affirm nothing. All you can do is negate. The Nazis were right to call it "degenerate." You're secretly as bored by a whinging Marxist feminist doing performance art with tampons and menstrual blood as everybody else is. Order is more interesting aesthetically than chaos and revolt. It's more dangerous too, since it requires responsibility. Unlike your unimaginative, tiresome, permanent tantrum, order has consequences. It's much safer to critique rather than be the one critiqued, much easier to tear something down than it is to build it. At any rate, when the civil war pops off after the next financial collapse, we're going to physically remove all of you. :D Have a nice day, trust fund commie filth.

(me)
Vid related is the perfect example of coonery. Here you have a black woman that is clearly above the average black intelligence but all she wants to do is talk about how ugly, retarded and generally trashy black people are in comparison to whites using kosher sources like Amren and how she recognizes that racemixing is bad for whites but would do it to "better her own children". It's pitiable and sad but it is also disgusting and people with this kind of mentality towards their race should be ashamed of themselves whether they are black or white. It's pure cuckoldry.

Lol. Obvious jew is obvious. Or maybe you are just nu-Holla Forums, it's hard to tell anymore.

I genuinely have no idea what the fuck any of those black people are saying.
What is even happening here? Are they trying to get inside a closed store because they're cold?
All I understand is the white guy telling them they can't go in and they should dress better because it's cold outside, and then a bunch of ape noises for two minutes.

Wealthier yes, but there is no way he would beat Iron Man, Tony Stark yeah, but not in his suit.

As for Batman, unlikely he'd beat him either.

Another coon you can check out user is Tree Of Logic. She recently did a debate with Kike Enoch and plans to move into majority white towns while degrading them in her videos. A woke minority cannot move into white majority because then they'll be the problem.

Also another coon you might recognize since his vid went viral is the fried chicken anti blm anti Farrakhan guy.

I see Holla Forums is once again busy trying to throw mud at Nazis.

What a pathetic cockroach you are. All niggers need to be exterminated, and nigger apologists like you with them,

How many brits do you see running around screaming that they were kings of russia or india ?
Not many.

How many people do you even find screaming that they were kings and boasting about it ? Especially among young kids.
It's plain retarded.

I've heard some
From nordic people before but at least they were actually nordic.

The thing is, they were actually vikings.

Stupid nigger detected. Really great stiff profile poses there, Muh Kang. Wakanda can't be wealthy because it doesn't export or produce anything on the market. Isolationist means limited interaction with the rest of the world, including trade.

So his backstory is that he found magic oil on his shithole country, sold the magic oil to the jews, and now he's a billionaire that travels the world fighting white villains with his claws? Pretty gay.

what

really made me think

OOOOHHHHH! How are wh*Tes and Dr*mpfh supporters going to come back from this one?

Batman
Iron Man
Black Panther
I AM STILL KANGER THAN BOTH OF YOU

We should do what they did ad build a giant wall around our nations so we can easily repell the subhuman mongrels coming from the outside to plunder our wealth

There's no coming back from that savage beat down. Wakanda is basically what the whole world will be like once we get rid of white people.

Stop it with this noble savage-meme. It's entirely fiction made up by white enlightment colonisers who lived their degenerate lives thinking the noble savage was much more prideful and honorable. It's bullshit.

They were starving and eating eachother back then aswell.

Are jews white?

How dare people don't act criminal or engage in the hedonism that degrades their culture as a whole, you're just a retarded LARPer who thinks that identity should strictly tied to behavior. Keep listening to dumb podcasts made from failures.

goddamn kids, grow a pair.

Wew

Is that black speech? I can't understand a word they're saying.

A poison seller can't sell any poison if clients don't want it. Goyim are idiots who buy it in bulk.

Don't forget that Wakanda has the cure for cancer but refuses to share it with the rest of the world out of simple spite, and that they have a wall built around their border to keep the rest of the starving niggers out. Meanwhile Tony Stark works tirelessly to develop clean and unlimited energy and stop weapon proliferation and Wayne Corp funds endless charities.

So black panther's superpower is behaving like a normal white?

Europoor here. Everyone rooted for black americans in the 60s, segregation and racism was just mean and all were big fans of MLK.

Because you acted like normal people, back then. In just 30 years afterwards, you regressed to a state of barbarism where black societies would always be ghettos riddled with crime: and now your learned ones actually demand segregation again, only in a fashion that benefits them. It's all a big shame and a big mistake you made.

They have never done anything to deserve self respect and pride. Literally animals in human skin.

WE

Can someone with a twitter respond "Friendly reminder that Wakanda is a fictional country" to this soyboy? I don't use degenerate social media so I cannot.

Laziest pose ever. Also the nigger appears to have no arms.

literally no reason for racial pride.

T-THAT'S JUST THEIR CULTURE, FUCK YOU

I agree with the point that his kind should have nothing to do with my country.

wew

I wish i was a nigger sometimes, imagine living with no worries

This is my character I just invented. He's king of the universe. What now, Negroes?

By being a mestizo you passively contribute to white supremacy.

He has scurvy.

Really needs Ben in thought bubbles thinking about being Dare Devil again.

Quite the projection there, Schlomo (I'm sorry I misraced you). When I said "nobody challenges me", I'm speaking of blacks. They are the ones I complain about blacks too the most, you self righteous faggot. You see, when I shit on blacks (blacks do this all the time. It's the fucking staple of black comedy and black social media; but of course you don't give a shit about your pet niggers) I do so to point out the problems with black society. Of course you don't get this. You're too busy spitting on peasants from your throne, high up there in the clouds.

You think I am berating myself because that all you can believe blacks to be capable of: destruction. I never said I was a piece of shit, you moron. I said I don't have to force people to believe that I'm not. There's a huge difference. When I said "I tried to be a decent person", I was being modest ( something you wouldn't understand). The entire point was that, instead of forcing people to like me, I try to be likable and let the rest fall into place. Maybe you missed the part where I said "I don't worry about being confused for a gorilla".

You are the exact type of person I loathe. The (((white))) "ally" who pretends to be the champion of the blacks when all you do is use us as attack dogs. That's why you hate that I criticize blacks. You don't want your pet niggers to be anything other than your stupid attack dogs.

The audacity of some "Aryan" has to call a man, who has a convicted father, who grew up in one the top five murder cities in the US, and regularly had to fight just to prove that I could - a coon because he's angry about niggers. Come back to me when you had a nigger pull a knife on you for a bag of candy, you fucking kike.