Haydee thread

ITS OUT!!!
store.steampowered.com/app/530890/

Who cares?

Stop shilling this here, fucking hell. The game look just as crap as it did last time we this thread. Fuck off.

pretty much

INB4 Samefag

all me

Bump

Remember to report these sort of blatant advertising threads.

CRAPCUNTS and Overwatch are ok though?

Sounds like a trainwreck, Clang should be hard and fit, Thick should be soft and round.

Maybe i'd pirate it if you play as a retrofuturistic cyber police nigress cyborg.

too fat

but is it good (worth a pirate)?
I'm not a THICC fag by any means, but I appreciate that the character at least isn't a poster SJW muh female strong womyn protagonist.

This game looks like legit garbage.

Too much on the thigh, not enough on the butt itself.

That's not real thicc

also thats too thicc

>>>/dumblr/

Requesting lewd pics and webms, specially webms

Look at that fucking trailer, does that look fun to you?
It's trash, it's a generic Unity game.

Don't bother; he's thinking with his dick.

Is he a nigger?

Maybe?

Are we being raided or something?
Holy shit

Some anons like a thiccbot. No raiding required.

fuck off

You niggers need to understand neither you nor your shit fetish are welcome here.

No, this game has no content to discuss aside from corridors, cowtits and nigger legs and you've been shilling it for a few weeks.

Step your game up niggers!

(checked)

Is there a mod to make her skin white?

this is what i got niggers, sorry for no sound

Don't worry about not having sound, thanks for posting bro.

CHECKED
I'd check OP's if he wasn't a faggoty shill

SFM is shit.

Easiest way to identify a shill.

yep, OP isn't even trying to be a good shill.

This much shit taste should be illegal.

Looks like Holla Forums got more triggered than a tumblrina.

bump for video games

Holla Forums has nothing to do with this. It's a shit game being blatantly advertised.

More like user wants to talk about his new lewd videogame you fags don't give a shit about DOA threads yet you freak the fuck out about Haydee threads. You have no proof op is a shit you're just shitposting

That's because DOA games at least have some decent gameplay, and the fighters aren't terrible. There's quality in both character designs and overall aestetic. This thing looks like a skyrim mod that they expect people to pay for. Fanservice is all fine and good but when it's attached to a shit game it comes off as a way to cover up its flaws rather than the icing on a cake. The gameplay is the absolute most barebones and doesn't attempt to add anything new, with gameplay that dates back to PS1-era tomb raider games without the PS1 era being an excuse for why it's so bland.

On top of that the character design is awful, looking more like some woman in a white swimsuit, helmet, and arm-armor than any sort of proper robot. There's very little detail anywere and along with most of the levels being as all-white as the character model it wears on you.
Little things like the climbing and landing animations are so absurd that it goes beyond some T&A and goes right into the sort of shit that even /a/ wouldn't accept in terms of fanservice. Along with the camera being way too god-damn close, and the game handling like a brick, makes the few encounters more cumbersome than they need to be.

Then there's the shilling. First it was "OMG it's so THICC" and anyone that thought the designs weren't anything but the hottest shit were labled as SJWs. This thread is BLATANT SHILLING with a link to the steam page and nothing else. If OP wanted to talk about the game they would have actually created a topic proper instead of saying "Hey goyim! Go buy this game!". Cuckchan might have gone full retard but at least they had the sense to delete straight-up advertising threads like that one.

I mean look at the people defending it: you immediately tried to blame a go-to scapegoat, Holla Forums, while also trying to pull the "hurr durr they were SJWs for not liking it" like. It's just a shit game and people are tired of seeing it being shilled here when it doesn't offer anything worth the time pirating (because nobody's going to buy this pile).

mean to reply to obviously.

Also, before you replied and bumped the thread up, it was on page 9. How did you even see the thread unless you were already here, lurking until the big bad people saying mean things went away?

Im gonna bump it because Im a thiccfag

You're just a fag. luckily this thread seems to be bump-locked because we're still on page 9. I'm just saging as a precaution.

Butthurt
and you probably have this thread open, to reply so fast. Why, if you hate it so much?

hi newfag

Because naps, dinner, and vidya.

Even in a thread you sagebomb in? What's the point, retard?

To witness the desperation of shills like you.

Yeah, you're so new you're still shiny. The point of saging is to not bump the thread. Nothing more or less, and when you want to tell a shill to fuck off without bumping a thread back up to where it can be seen, you use sage.

kek

are we wrong? you clearly don't know some very basic things so unless you've somehow been posting with incorrect info for a while, or you're new and don't understand how things work.

I rike it.

I would like to make something similar, need to sketch my take on that kind of robot, faceless seems to have certain appeal.

Got gifted it.
It's pretty good.

Gunplay sucks, but I'm enjoying it.

It lacks a proper tutorial to teach the controls.
But it's ok so far.

I wonder if it will be updated further it was released at the speed of light.

The meshes seem to be easy to mod and the texture files are there to change at will.

So seems pretty easy to mod.

It seems they fixed a few things from the demo which I liked.
Especially the health system. The demo had a retarded red filter when you took damage which lasted until you healed to full HP.
The demo fixed that by removing it completely and using the glowing circle as a health-bar.