Tech Companies Urge Supreme Court to Rule Against Christian Bakers Who Wouldn’t Make Gay Wedding Cak

archive.is/eMCft

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Stoppelman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Cook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Schulman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Griffin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Endean
hrc.org/press/major-companies-join-hrcs-amicus-brief-supporting-transgender-student-gavin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bernard_Ziff_Sr.
github.com/apple/darwin-xnu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Progressive libtard soyboys from SanFran. FTFY.

I like Apple macbooks, really pisses me off when they fag out like this.
Linux is fucking garbage and Windows is a nonstarter. BSD belongs on a server.

OY VEY BAKE THE CAKE GOY!

gas yourself kike

Mods pls b& this applefaggot pleb

i wonder what they'll say to muslims

Muh LOOONIX!!!!

If I tell you I'm running BSD systems, do you really think I "can't into linux". Now go back to masturbating over your shitty Arch install pozed to hell with AUR crud all over the place.

Only kikes and low-T nu-male hipsters like overpriced Apple products. Which one are you?

Not an argument.

keep supporting kikes faggot while you use a backlogged system that a brainless monkey could operate

Ok gnu-male.

*REQUEST;*
butthole_too_close_to_cunt.tiff

Why you idiot? You're getting less bang for your buck. How much of a retarded simpleton can you be not to be able to use Windows.

When did I say I couldn't use it? I said it was a non-starter. I prefer Unix systems.

god tier:

pleb teir

GOOD GOYIM:

By the way, this isn't true at the higher end. Apple designs are objectively better, and I'm really not impressed with the latest Chinkbooks. My only alternative would be one of those with OpenBSD, but it's not ideal.

the name is so misleading as they are only for the rights of queers and not all humans
their site gives me a headache at how much they jerk themselves off and cant prove where any of their money goes

also fuck and all you morons replying, this is blatantly obvious misdirection to get people not discussing the OP

You are 5 billion percent retarded. Every study ever done shows the exact opposite.

What does it fucking matter, kike? Faggots have no rights. Deny all rights to faggots. Nothing a kike court says will change our behavior, and our behavior won't change what kike courts will say.

Nice SystemD faggot. By the way, when's HURD coming GNUfag?

Not really, I like some of Apple's products while hating when they cuck out. In a way, that is analogous to Trump.

Kill yourselves.

You're a bit slow aren't you? Do you think there is any person who uses OpenBSD and is not able to use windows? You're embarrassing yourself Pajeet.

On the newer macbooks you can't even upgrade the ram since its soldered in - they still use DDR3 by the way.

you are a fucking moron here is your (You)

stop derailing faggot go have your mac vs pc ad somewhere else

Can someone give a list of those companies? Because I don't want to buy from them. Paypal. Paypal is ran by a fag that locks your funds for no reason.

I know, but that is the tradeoff in space saving design. I do think they should make an alternative for Pro users with upgradeable ram.

It's either buyer's remorse or justifying your stupidity at this point. I guess you're going with the latter.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Stoppelman

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Cook

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Schulman

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Campaign

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Griffin

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Endean

I'm running MacOS actually, OpenBSD would be my preferred alternative, but not ideal for desktop use.

You're an even bigger idiot.

Progressive literal faggots from SanFran. FTFY.

Since your technical expertise does not extend past Windows, I won't take your assessment too seriously.

Not an argument. Thanks for admitting everything I said is correct.

Thanks for admitting you were blown the fuck out. Windows is far less computer for the same money.

Cry harder, Bill.

(((Your honor, respectfully I move that my client was not stopped due to unconstitutional stop and frisk laws but rather due to the unconscionable crime of racism.)))

(((You see, young Officer Lawrence Cohenshinsk posted that he perceives all – in his words, your honor – that all kikes, spics, niggers, and – yes, your honor, this is written explicitly in the offenders personal statements – anyone who looks like my client.)))

(((I've been doing business with the offendee's family since the early 1680s and I can tell you, they are the very definition of upstanding individuals.)))

i wasnt arguing you derailing shitbag

When did I ever claim that? Oh wait you have to move goal posts with every reply because you're a retard who believes retarded things.

Did honestly read "a study" that said you can give a higher perfomance apple vs a pc for less money. And you believed it? lmao kill yourself. If you're too fucking stupid to compare prices on your own I don't think you should be trying your hand at reading a study. Also we have IDs you retarded kike.

>hrc.org/press/major-companies-join-hrcs-amicus-brief-supporting-transgender-student-gavin

Yet they still think it is somehow ok to discriminate against color (white). I hope the staph gets them.

BTW Windows isn't a computer. It's an operating system. But it's OK we all have to start the learning experience somewhere.

IBM's internal documentation, yeah. Oh, and everything PCMag has said for a decade. You're mentally ill. Go back to sucking Bill Gates' cock.
Yes, no one cares that you're new.

Okay. Run along now, microbot.

I dropped Dropbox already, time for me to get a Github alternative.

Oh look it's retarded.

These companies support the death of mentally ill people via AIDS.

I don't blame you. You're fucking stupid. You never stood a chance.

Cry harder, bitch. OS X has always been equal to greater value.

Okay, reported. You're obviously too retarded to be allowed to post here. You use Windows, for fuck's sake.

Hey ISD, quit derailing.

you pay a Fag tax of about 100% your purchase price, enjoy your inferior hardware faggot.

Reported.

I know the email to send on Monday to my IT crowd to change from Monogo to CouchDB.

And another one!
>>>/reddit/

screw that

SEETHING

Perhaps if you knew anything about OS internals, you wouldn't say that. You're a lost cause though.

Holy shit you're a loser.

Those were all me (IP hopping). Thanks for the great argument, very powerful.

You glow

PEE SEE MAHGAZEEEN TOHLD ME I GETZ BEHST CAHMPEWTER. DEY NOH TEHL MHE IM SOY DHRINKING KEHKOLD WHO TEW STUHPID TO DOO DIHNK 4 MEHSELF

Oh boy, I wonder if this law will apply to Muslims?

First day?

I always notice the "I FUCKING LOVE LINUX" crowd are very similar to "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE". Both are fanboys looking from the outside in, but have associated each with their own identity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bernard_Ziff_Sr.
Every fucking time

If I were a kike, why would I be honest? Lurk more.

not their business, literally.
also, let's have a look at these (((companies)))

Its their bread and butter

He literally read an article funded by Apple Inc. and now the dumb cuck's money is going directly to shill the Supreme Court to push for more faggotry while he and his overpriced/underpowered garbage sit at starbucks, with his legs crossed, and a butt plug firmly up his ass.

That's what you get for supporting Apple lad.
Fuck off and kys.

Holla Forums needs to leave. Derailing faggots. Macfags need to leave and fall off a tall bridge.

SILICONE IMPLANTS VALLEY IS SHUFFLING MILLIONS INTO FORCING THE SUPREME COURT TO BE JEWISH AND YOU'RE TURNING THE CONVERSATION INTO APPLEHOMOSEXUALS VS FOLLOWERS OF A JEWISH PEDOPHILE BERNOUT

You out yourself so easily.

State enforced homosexuality.

you are the worst type of money wasting cuck on the planet

the vocal ones

Misery loves company

I suppose we should deny muslims the ability to ask for no bacon at a waffle house.

t. Newfag IT illiterate

We should. We should also start putting bacon in everything.

Yes. Fuck mudshits. Also nice false equivalence.

Yes. Fuck mudshits. Also nice false equivalence.

oh fuck

If you ID+ filter the obvious shill, two thirds of this thread disappears. Get your shit together you newfaggot scum. That poster and at least one of the people on the other side are the same guy trying to start a brand war argument. The fuck is wrong with all of you. The filter exists for a reason, or do some of you not even know how to use it?

Bump because this is important and actually matters, but I don't really have anything topical to add. Tech is cancerous numales and high functioning shitskins, and all sodomites need to be roped and bogged. This isn't surprising, but the American First Amendment is one of our best weapons, so it's still worth mentioning.

*WHY ARE SO MANY FUCKING IDs THE SAME FUCKING COLOR*

Do you know where the fuck you are, r_TD? We want to deny Muslims the ability to ask to not be shot in the face.

dont forget about hatechan, halfchan on the list nigger.

Sick of companies using their profile and funds, which the public have provided through business, for their twisted social agenda.

b-but how are you have bacon eggs and sausage without the bacon and pork sausage?

NatSoc cakes when?

Dubs conformed soon

You don't know anything about either Microsoft or Apple's OS internals because it's closed source.

Also
Thanks for proving you're retarded. Now stop derailing to shill you designer cuckold brand.

github.com/apple/darwin-xnu
Here you go, kid.

If you had more than one braincell, you'd realize that is because Apple put considerable work into tuning it for desktop use, not to mention writing a beautiful interface on top.

Apple doesn't run on any such form of linux, it is based off BSD a UNIX derivative. Stop talking about computers, you clearly don't understand the subject matter.

Get off the internet, Tim.

Who will win?
A:
or
B:

100% completely agree, exactly the same situation. Need *nix OS for work, linux is objectively horseshit. Macbooks are great: best OS, quality construction. Used Linux for 15+ years, and still do from time to time.

Using Linux, you spend all of your time fucking with linux itself, completely prevents you from doing any actual work. The computer / OS is a tool, it should allow you to do great things.

Bitbucket isn't too bad.

If a company can’t force or fire an at will employee to deliver alcohol because it infringes on their religious beliefs, how can a private business be forced to service at will customers?

Its a new shill tactic, I saw on /cow/ there was a thread dedicated to "eurasian tigers" they started spamming the thread and one side started complaining about Poles unprompted and then "someone else" started off on his own unrelated tangents. It was clear they were trying to derail the thread. It might even be the same people.

Because leftists think christians are evil and mudshits are their greatest ally. I don't understand how they can think that way, but they do.

Why the fuck are people arguing about either
No matter what the kikes get money, microshaft at least don't advertise solely to sanfran soy GRIDS hipsters

NOBODY ASKS THE BAKER HOW WE SHOULD PROGRAM OUR OPERATING SYSTEMS
I DON'T WANT SOME SILICON VALLEY FAGGOT TELLING ME HOW TO BAKE A FUCKING CAKE
FUCK I'M SALTY

The Supreme Court always takes the anti-Christian position. It's a no-brainer how they're going to vote. Fortunately conservative sandniggers are taking over and soon gays will be killed for asking good people to participate in depravity.

I'm glad to see soyboy/etc catching on with the mainstream because nu-male didn't and these guys desperately need a name that hurts. Bugman is also gaining but I think it has a more specific and esoteric meaning.

Ask a sandnigger to break his faith by shaving or not wearing a rag on his head they won't dare do. But Christians have to violate their faith for the government over and over again.

I don't know about Yelp and Apple but certainly Paypal refuses service on the basis of political belief. Isn't that exactly what they're trying to restrict the bakers from doing?

This

Reminder that this thread was supposed to be about big tech influencing the fucking Supreme Court of the United States
I have NEVER seen a thread slid and derailed so quickly and effortlessly before
Stop arguing a pointless battle, they don’t actually care what OS you use, they just want to distract you from the topic you retards

Yo can you explain to a dumb guy why these aren't equivalent? I would lose to this in an argument about this, but I know they aren't the same, is it like the lack of addition? its a subtraction instead? Like a modification is too broad of a term of this stuff right?
but honestly just boycott something who's policy you don't agree with

At least a few people here get it.

Reminder that there is nothing you can do to stop them from doing that and there is also nothing they can do to stop your freedom of association.

This isn’t related to the topic, so please go ahead and fuck right off you disgusting piece of shit shill, thank you
Reminder: the SUPREME COURT is being lobbied by fucking Apple/PayPal kikes

Not related to the topic
REMINDER: THE SUPREME COURT IS BEING LOBBIED BY SILICON VALLEY KIKES

Yikes sorry didn't mean to join the slide
I get its awful if (((they))) are doing this, but would it be okay if a non-kike run company tried something similar for a cause that they supported? Like would it be similarly bad if a company supported the baker?

I think it was just an explosion of Holla Forums autism on display. The original slider seemed to know his subject and countered and sperged in ways a shill would not. I'm sure we'd also see naturally aspirated autistic sliding if some anime posters got into it.

Wouldn't this count as a form of corporate espionage?

Fastest way to piss of a legal professional is to tell them how to do their job. This will only hurt their case.

How to troll Holla Forums and /g/, the post.

more like open harassment, but kikes get special privilege

Kill your fucking self
Fuck off altkike
They are Kikes and Faggots

That's becasue Christians stopped slaughtering people who tried to make them compromise their faith.

Funny thing is that paypal has a hateboner towards gun owners, and will actively fuck over people trying to use it's service for firearms related activities.

Quads confirm paypal a shit.

Freedom of association should trump this bullshit.

No, that was inevitable in Europe because they already had a glorious faith system before Christianity cane along.
By being tyrants people merely pretended to convert and the rest is history.

You can't be "fully Christian" and then nail some letter to a church and cause a shism.
That was "I know better than" thinking, which should be uncharacteristic to anyone who has embraced "Christianity as the one and only truth".

We don't want to force you to do anything, they said, we just want our freedumb to luv they said.

Christians for the most part did not force their ways through violence. The instance of Charlemagne killing the Saxons is pretty much the only occasion, and Charlemagne's faith is rather questionable considering a lot of his actions. The Teutonic Order's crusade against Poland-Lithuania was far more political than it was religious. The Inquisition pretty much only went after jews and muslims who pretended to be Christians and would then betray them later on, and were in fact a force that reduced deaths as prior to them the Christian citizenry would take it upon themselves to root out the evil and pogrom the jews themselves.

For the most part Christianity took over peacefully, and whilst Christians refused to do things which were against their faith (as they still do which this case demonstrates), they didn't chimp out over it. They just refused and went on their way.

What an utterly retarded statement. The Truth is Jesus as revealed unto us through revelation and the Scriptures, something that Catholics had long said. The Protestant Schism was not the first, and it was based on the fact the Roman Catholics had ceased to follow the Truth - i.e. Jesus, and instead created a 'tradition of men' in much the same way as the Pharisees, who would become the Jews, had done with the old Hebrew/Israelite faith. Essentially Catholics became Jewish, so Protestants left.
The Roman Catholic Church was never the 'one and only truth', that was Jesus. A Catholic, who is a part of a twisted organisation, can still be 'fully Christian' as they themselves can follow Jesus, it's just that the organisation does not. Think of TRS - I imagine there are many real white nationalists in their ranks, but the organisation they are in a jewish one. That does not make those individuals with true beliefs any less of a white nationalist, it is just the organisation that is corrupt - so it makes sense for them to leave the corrupt organisation and join a new one that is based on the truth.

Not kidding: I just got a letter from the IRS, telling me that PayPal reported the wrong amount for my earnings a few years ago, and would I mind paying an extra $1,000 to cover the shortfall by the end of next month? Thx!

Fucking PayPal.

No.
You're the retard of you think everybody just happily converted to Christianity because they thought it was the truth and not because they didn't want to fight their own people needlessly due to a foreign, jewish religion.

wew. I don't want to derail this thread so let's leave it here, but seriously lad you're engaging in some serious post-modernism. The world today =/= the world back then. Even 100 years ago it was accepted that there were 4 different races of 'white', Caucasian only coming about so that yids could be included in the category so as to get Americans to fight and die for their 'fellow Caucasians' who were being 'persecuted' in Europe.

Euurup needs 2 return 2 it's bagan/atheist roots.

Don't be an Amerifat/eternal Anglo, please.
The formed doesn't even know what Christianity is and the latter lost an entire Empire due to autism because it couldn't stand Germany getting its rightful clay.

If you are either of that please leave the thread and think about your shameful existence.

ISHYGDDT.jpg

The more important topic though is this

MY NOGGIN' JUST WON'T STOP JOGGIN

I don't think the Supreme Court needs to be lobbied/bribed/threatened to hate on Christians. They're just building the impression of support for another culture-destroying decision.

The history of Ireland alone proves that's a lie. Not to even mention Germany

>"USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST"

ITT

For me the killer app is iTunes and the iPad. I will never buy another Apple product again, though. I’ve had enough of that faggot Tim Cook and his Chinese slave products.

>>>/reddit/

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE. NOW!!!!!!

For people that are so obsessed about the holocaust, they sure are fixated on a lot of baking.

Mandatory cakepost

Now
IMAGINE
these companies under the TTIP. They could sue literally any becouse you discriminate against their fag agenda.
I don't think Orwell or Huxley imagined this shit.
Businesses enforcing public ((("morality"))).

>people falling for obvious first post bait
>people not knowing the first rule of Holla Forums: report&filter

Meanwhile faggot and muslim businesses can discriminate on anyone they please.

I'll accept this if it is also ruled that discrimination in employment due to "political proclivities" is also not First Amendment protected activity…

Fuck crApple and fuck microDick!

LONG LIVE SOLARIS! LONG LIVE ILLUMOS!