Vidya lego

Have you made anything vidya out of lego Holla Forums?

I used to make Mario levels in Lego
Also
I don't like my cousin's Lego town since it's all out of box houses, a real Lego building shouldn't have a solid color scheme anywhere

Yeah man, sometimes your roommate just needs to get sucked off. It's not gay you're just helping him out. His girlfriend just dumped him, you're just removing his frustration, just giving him some release, just being a bro and helping a friend in his darkest hour!

I used to do stuff like paint Lego Santa Clause hats green and make Link. That was probably the extent of what I did.

I mostly had LEGO Technic, because this is what I liked most. It's harder to replicate stuff with the Technic pieces.

Out of curiosty did you use sonething like pic related?

I never built roofs on buildings so I could interact with what's inside.

Yes, but without the roads

Oh god, only retards use random colors.
Pic related, it's you

Pic related is you

LEGO technic was the best.
There's almost no Technic models at the lego-shelf of department stores anymore.

Is it cheating to use Duplo blocks for the bulk of a massive and intricate sculpture and then putting on a layer of Legos over it?

Different syndrome, retard.

I had to disassemble it when I moved a few years later. My displayed Lego collection is mostly mecha and planes now.

Lego sanctions that as an official building technique.

I have pic related. It's very shelf-worthy.

LOL

I've seen this set at my cousin's. I managed to restrain myself, because I like my uncle.

NOT EVEN CORRECT

Were you poor or just retarded?

Should I kill myself for wanting that set so I can part out all the accessories for my own builds?

It's not like Lego sets get thrown into landfills if they don't sell immediately. May as well.

When I was subject to this show at work, I could almost see the pain of the people who made sure all of the SCIENCE and VIDYA shit was legit. Without a laughtrack, the show is a depressing trainwreck.