D-do you think they'll actually do it, Holla Forums?

I hope so. Ever since the old 360 broke I've been unable to play my copy of the original and level entire city blocks. I'm getting a real itch to commit mass genocide against humanity and hope THQ Nordic can actually make something of this.

Also, Reddit did something right for once by giving them encouragement to make a new one.

if there is one thing i have to say about reddit, is that devs listen to them. It's why i go to reddit game forums. God the amount of cancer,though, it's breath-taking

It definitely can get pretty bad. But it has almost entirely replaced neofag as the go-to place for devs to communicate with fans. The number of AMAs i see on Reddit from developers is fucking staggering.

Maybe the game will suck and then you can enjoy it ironically.

Shit, if you want to do that just pick up a copy of Path of The Furon

Bump

I don't go to either but anything is better than neogaf and nothing is more cancerous.

DAH 2 > DAH > Everything else (looking at you, Wii game)

It's sad that I loved the series so much I bought the wii and 360 game.

I loved all the extras this game came with. It even came with the entirety of an old B-movie.

Member when games had extras.

Best villain of the season.

you want extra? you pay extra!

I replayed them all 100% this summer for the first time in forever and I like Path of the Furon more than 2. It's really buggy but overall I think everything is really well done so long as it works. 2 is actually very tedious and obnoxious if you want to do everything.

these games like to poke fun at cultural trends. what would the next target be, political correctness? blaxploitation?

THIS. MAKE THIS REAL.

also

Ayy lmoa bump

These ideas would actually work since i don't think that they are too controversial to be shut down (a part from BLM, at that point it would be labeled as racist and vaporized)

Too bad devs hate fun and would never go against their "main customers" ideals.

Hopefully we get a PC port out of this

Last game took place in the seventies, though, so I don't know where you could go with that in the eighties, while holding true to the traditions of the original games.

Second one was just savage towards the reds, by the way. If you think they were being harsh on Eisenhower-era america, wait til you see how much they grill Brezhnev's Russia.

Just got a fuck-huge nostalgia trip from this post.

Thanks for the chills OP.