4chan & Neogaf connections

Are we going to end up with lots Cuckchan refugees like during Gamergate days?

Other urls found in this thread:

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Ultranationalists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. Cuckchan refugees make up 99% of all posters here so there's no difference.

If we do we need to ban them on sight. They had their chance to come here during the first exodus waves. CUCKS GET NO SECOND CHANCES.

Yes there be a difference. That was before neofags trying turn Cuckchan into tumblr

You must be new

I thought they set up a new site called "ResetEra"?

So all real Anons come here while forumfags inhabit the boogie man.

By the ways. Cuck Holla Forums gets triggered when you talk about anti-communist games. Including the original call of duty. Try it. You will get Ban. callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Ultranationalists

lurk 2 years

Why start a new site when they can ruin their boogeyman sites?

You know during the election I stumbled on a thread while looking for lulz & salt where neogaf kikes were responding to some person who claimed they were close to the Clinton campaign. Kind of like those 4cuck LARPers who always claim they're insiders. They were discussing donating to the campaign and spreading articles to counter "lies" about Clinton from right wing media. I thought it was funny because all the articles were linking to shareblue.com

At the time it was nothing weird because shareblue was everywhere, we knew they had gotten millions to shill online and I just thought, "it figures they'd be using neofags." But what was worse is some of the people responding were supposedly people inside the industry who regularly post there. Unfortunately, if I got an archive of it I don't remember the link and I definitely don't remember what the thread was called or what was said to search for it. I'll think long and hard about it and if I remember something and find it, I'll post it.

Lol get out lolberg. This became a nazi board when we showed up.

Tell Hiro.

They're island hopping. Going from board to board and infesting it. Driving out anyone who even says anything remotely Holla Forums-like. If the mods aren't banning them, there is a spam of (you)s telling them to go back to Holla Forums or spamming kekistani cringe pics at them. It looks orchestrated and it all started right after the election.

There already was a wave of cuckchan refugees over this but the most cancerous ones were repelled and the few survivors are learning to assimilate or die.

newfag here. can user explain briefly why neogaf is relevant?
apart from a potential influx of refugees

Neogaf is a male feminist game journalists site that been exposed. The admins and owner turn out to be pedophiles and rapists.

A den of hostile SJWs, just like leftypol and plebbit. I don't know all the details of gamergate, but they were basically the base for all the feminists and pedo sympathizers.

True. But there a sharp increase of anti-Holla Forums shilling during the Neogaf shitstorm. It not just the Chan sites. Even reddit noticing it

thank you

You're retarded. Leave.

It isn't. It's a shit leftist videogame forum that gamergate losers desperate for acceptance and relevance want to talk about because just like with gawker, SOMEONE ELSE closed it down and they want credit. It's a distraction.
Neofag is distraction shilling getting you away from Vegas, Uranium One, and other actually important events.

Fuck off. Neogaf has direct connection with Anita sarkeesian and Brianna wu. Which both are connected with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

This is so fucking obvious and redundant it's not even funny. The first exodus to 8ch happened in 2014 cause of Gamergate and the communist mods of 4chan taking complete control of the site. 4chan has been compromised for AT LEAST 3 years.

It wasn't a LARP. There was literally a guy who was a Clinton campaign staffer on NeoGaf. I'm sure if you ask on Voat's NeoFag subverse someone could point you to them. The day Trump one was a glorious sight to behold on NeoGaf.

Honestly. Gamergate was always cancer. Jim was right. E-celeb Turned Gamergate into a social justice movement that worshipped a twitter tranny e-celeb.

This. It's really fucking obvious.

They have a new tactic now. Pretend to be a oldfag and bombard anons who question them with an endless stream of questions. Might have to identify a logical fallacy for that one. Basically makes it impossible to argue with them because their discourse reads like a twitchy meth addict's.

It's all Order of the Eastern Star prostitutes who can mind read. That's why they fear exposure. Zoe Quinn and Anita are both in it too. Basically you go on trips and get sodomized by strangers.

Kill yourself. You're probably the same guy saging and telling people to ignore the thread about the left threatening violence against children over halloween costumes while pushing for this videogame cancer.

THIS, FUCKING THIS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Rusniggers already think national bolshievism dindu nuffin. Doesn't matter if it's (((communism))) to them. All they want is power, and if that means mongrelizing the Russian people, they'll do it.

Bans? On this chan? Waddayoufuggincwazy?

Somebody post this format structure. I would love to penetrate the OES.

Its not a logical fallacy, just a different form of sliding. Maybe logical fallacy through authority?

Have you been to r/KotakuInAction in your normie years? I realised that the people who use it would encourage people to go to Holla Forums and Holla Forums. That was until I noticed they hated the idea of race realism, White nationalism, and Stormfront. They all believe in the "le Far Right n' Far Left ar both da same" maymay and they all watch Sarcuck videos. Then came the time that I realised they actually shilled for Holla Forums, so that shithole was basically filled with commies trying to be diffetent from other commies. Now it's filled with lolbergs telling people how "anti-Semitic" SJW's are.

Why? Not everyone was into gamergate. That may have been what changed 8ch from "one if a dozen sites I heard if" to my new hangout but not everyone was into gaming or SJWs enough at time to care.

Maybe they are now. Red pills always welcome.