Underrated vidya

Post your underrated good vidya that no one but a small cult know about

Overwatch is a game that plays like tf2 but have a 4 ability system similar to that in mobas it is good you can pirate it if you want, don't boot up the mulitplayer no one is playing it stick with the singleplayer mode

very under-rated classic right here fam

Thread's over before it even began.

Tracer needs to be gagged

Doubles are a game that emphasizes more on luck than skill. This is a reason why people give up playing it willingly, yet everyone here still plays it regardless. Since the probability of achieving the desired "get" is low, anybody who successfully calls his is rewarded with the attention his numbers deserve, giving incentive to continue to play the game

Ever notice how the dubs thing really took off after the second exodus? They really did a number on this board. Mark encouraged it too because he doesn't understand the culture.

It's not at all. You don't even know what getwatch is. Stop being a tryhard.

I prefer not to. Let's see what we get.

A little gem from a bygone age. This one flew past most people's radars but it had an awesome multiplayer and a kick ass coop campaign.

Nice bait/10

It's a game that can both be played luck or skill-based, depending on how intent the player is on winning

are we being raided

It's just someone shitposting. Don't worry.

I knew autist didn't inherently understand sarcasm but you'd think they'd eventually understand basic human interaction.

Also this one. FPS platformer that' actually good, lots of different guns and wacky enemies.

OP sucks the biggest dicks

More like two repeating numbers

As a regular poster in Overwaifu threads I have to say you fucked it up, the thread just reached bumplock and you decide to waste a first picture on this.

You don't even try to predict the digit.
It's like everything is filtered through reddit now.

Well, he posted Cirno, so obviously he was trying to go for 9

heh

This should have been the Citizen Kane of videogames.

I think so, the amount of low effort bait threads and shitposting has increased exponentially today

My naivete is astounding even to me sometimes

May as well try and get dubs