Someone Made Rocket League, but with Boats

Would you play it, Holla Forums?

That video is messed up. Why I am I looking at a low res video of a video playing in a video player on a site with a 12mb size limit?

Why don't you tell us about the game?

That's not a video player user. That's the UI for Unity 3D. All I know is a guy's been making a Rocket League clone in Unity(For fun or profit I don't know) and the guy decided to add boats into the game as his way of differentiating it and not getting sued I guess.

Add some extra game modes.
Add some means to be a meme loving fuck, like drawing dicks on your boat for all to see.
Make a stage editor that can distribute levels as plain text.
Put it in a webplayer (or better, export to GL) and make a thread.
Learn to ffmpeg, for fuck's sake

Rocket League is already fun though

Is that guy you?

Ha, I wish. I can't make anything in Unity without a tutorial to tell me what to do. Someday I'll be in a position where I can learn to code and make shit. But until that day comes I mostly just lurk the AGDG threads.

Honestly, I'd like it. There is a severe lack of games about boats.

depends if the physics feel right

Well from this little clip you can see it's already got diving in and out of water like a dolphin. I could imagine it being a lot of fun to launch the ball across the field by striking the ball from under the water if they nail the visual effects.

Boats make way more sense than cars for a sport like this.

But how would the boat get on the walls like the cars do? Magic floating water would be pretty neat. Could even do floating bubbles and stuff around the field.

I can't belive people will dedicate so much effort to make a simple game like this on some depreciated unity engine or some other shit for microsoft when they could have made the same effort to add another decent FOSS game to linux to help everyone transition

nobody cares

thanks for letting us know that you make assumptions about everyone else

I'd rather them use the engine to make a new Hydro Thunder than play fucking soccer with boats.

but… you can go straight from unity to Linux…
and this is a dumb self insertion.

friendly reminder that rocket league was nothing more than a sony-funded memegame

Compare to actual memegame, Undermeme:

Look, dude. You don't need to go out of your way to shit on undertale.

am i being memed?

also, mothly reminder that rocket league bought their way for the "indie award", despite having sony behind them and having +15 developers on their team, last year

But Rocket League is bad, user. Not even majestic watercraft can save what is essentially a shitty sportsball game.

Give me planes and then I'll care.

then why isn't this on linux?