Pol

Daily reminder that the jews are:
Thats about it. This is how we change the world.

Nah, jews aren’t white.

Back to your containment board with you.

You unironically got that one right.

Shame that Holla Forums doesn't consider a theocratic ethnostate with more military support from the US than anyone else more suspicious.

into the trash it goes.

Kill yourself

Dix

Back to reddit

You are not very bright are you?
Of course you are not. Send better bots next time zog.

Go prep your wife's bull, ISD.

Oh man, you really gave that strawman a walloping! Great job showing that hypothetical sillybutt what an idiot he sounds like! :^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO LIFEFORM NATIVE TO EARTH HAS TO CONCENTRATE THIS HARD TO NOT EXPLODE INTO A SHOWER OF MUTAGENS

worst "raid" in history

be careful trekking to your stashes in the woods this weekend
some one left location services on
would be a shame if you had to buy new ammo

Oh boy I sure do hate those evil natsees. I hate them so much I'm going to feed my children to a four thousand year old cult just to spite them. Nazis care about children so we should hurt children in the name of judaism.

The important thing is we never ask awkward questions because then we might realize how much our children hate us for our betrayal.

This has got to be some of the laziest shitposting I've seen. I'm genuinely insulted by the lack of effort.

Checked.

The kikes are really getting scared. Happenings are coming in faster than usual and they can't shill on cuckchan as much as they used to anymore so they migrate here instead.

The new slide threads are a result of Uranium One, the release in full of the JFK documents, and the released PROOF THAT CLINTON COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

Remember to sage.

Well said. One day (((they))) will realise they are imploding on their own kvetching. Score one for the goyim.

but that's wrong you fucking retard.
Back to the ovens you mousy little kike.

Remember to
RAGE
user