The 1995 Rugby World Cup

Holla Forums seems to be usually sceptic about the real nature of several historical events.
I'd like to ask you guys, is it possible the final match of the 1995 Rugby World Cup was rigged on orders from the ANC in order to provide South African whites with bread and circus and distract them from the political changes against their interests that were taking place in those years?

archive.is/VPLGy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_in_South_Africa

nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11464207

Other urls found in this thread:

givemesport.com/753547-emmanuel-petit-admits-he-wonders-if-world-cup-1998-win-was-fixed
eurosport.com/football/south-korea-results-from-2002-world-cup-now-under-scrutiny_sto4758133/story.shtml
reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4swz8/i_didnt_watch_the_2002_world_cup_can_someone/
deadspin.com/italian-paper-alleges-fifa-used-corrupt-refs-to-fix-200-1707704308
101greatgoals.com/blog/fifa-arranged-match-fixing-at-2002-world-cup-which-italy-spain-were-victims-of-corriere-dello-sport/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosman_ruling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plausible IMO. I'm not an expert on Rugby but even I know that the All Blacks are heads and shouldes above the Springboks so ZA winning the world cup is a bit suspect, especially since it took place in South Africa in the circumstances you just mentioned.

Now this is interesting

Someone else which parallels this: remember when France surprised the whole world by winning the Football/Soccer world cup in 1998? Which coincidentally took place in France?

Emmanuel Petit -the French player who scored the third and final goal during the final- says that that victory was possibly bought.

givemesport.com/753547-emmanuel-petit-admits-he-wonders-if-world-cup-1998-win-was-fixed

*Something

The business with Ronaldo was suspicious but Brazil were not at their best and did lose to Norway in the group stage. The South Koreans advancing to the semi-finals of Korea/Japan 2002 was more suspect.

Can't argue with those digits.

That's true. Koreans are also notorious cheaters, even by Asian standards. Remember Roy Jones Jr during the Seoul Olympics?

Will be interesting to witness the next Winter Olympics for sure.

(checked)

I remember that. They beat both Italy and Spain until Germoney put them in their place. The two former matches were absolutely rigged, there are plenty of videos.

Found a few links.

eurosport.com/football/south-korea-results-from-2002-world-cup-now-under-scrutiny_sto4758133/story.shtml

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4swz8/i_didnt_watch_the_2002_world_cup_can_someone/

deadspin.com/italian-paper-alleges-fifa-used-corrupt-refs-to-fix-200-1707704308

101greatgoals.com/blog/fifa-arranged-match-fixing-at-2002-world-cup-which-italy-spain-were-victims-of-corriere-dello-sport/

I think you anons are on to something, it's no secret that sports are often rigged, especially if there is a political motive at hand.

Another thing to consider is the decline of baseball in the US. Since it was too white and niggers aren't good at baseball they had to shill the NFL instead.
They've also been attempting to do this with European football by importing every nigger they can to replace the whites.

There's even a law for that in Europe. I wish I was joking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosman_ruling

Not only suspicious, but he goes from the best player in the world a couple of days before to a complete mess with Mono, a sickness that was never recorded that he had beforehand.

It's very strange.

And also, the loss against Norway was because of a penalty in the late minutes. Stuff like that happens, especially against a team that's very strong defensively. Match-fixing in big tournaments are common in soccer, has been for ages but nobody speaks loud about it, same shit with doping in the sport, Fifa and Uefa has been good at shutting stuff down like that. For example look up the 2006-Pro Cycling doping-trials, the doctor there then went on to work for Barcelona and was said to have spanish footballer-clients aswell. Nothing came out of it.

Doping is a very controversial subject. In large part because a lot of people don't understand and do not want to understand what doping is and what doping isn't. I'm talking about journalists and politicians here for the most part.

I need to go sleep but maybe I'll elaborate a little tomorrow.

The Bosman ruling said clubs couldn't hold a player's registration once their contract expired (which they could previously, you couldn't just move to another club after your contract was up the team that held your registration had to agree or cut a deal). It has nothing to do with nogs.

Even with EU law requiring players to be able to freely move to other EU nations, in practice it does bring nogs from France and Germany to other countries, but it doesn't apply to anyone without an EU passport so it's not explicitly about nogs. The problem is France giving status to African nogs from its former colonial holdings.

As an NZfag I'm fairly certain our government had a hand in bringing the ANC to power - the media whipped the plebs into 'muh raysisms' riots in the '80s when the Springboks came to play sportsball, and the collective hivemind dripped sticky genderfluid at the terrorist Mandela becoming overlord of SA.
Yes, and they still fucken do.

Sport in general is a distraction. They also push the patriotism during world cup events despite us being at a point where our teams are majority non-English/French/German etc. Here in England, the media always ramps up hype for England despite our team being uncaring, lazy faggots, most of which are probably niggers at this point. We also always get easy qualifying games because us being in means a lot of good goy money from the cucks who love football.

all forms of circus shows can be arranged to distract from politics

Fact is sports is unimportant. Nobody sane cares now that some country won another team at -94 rugby whatevers. Can you actually have a meaningful discussion about a pointless contest that doesn't actually affect anything.

I was a kid in 90s NZ. It was pretty well known around the country that the All Blacks were poisoned although there was no solid proof. NZ is a very small country and rugby is their religion, word got around. Its the same that everyone in NZ knows that Chris Cairns was a match fixer. People have gotten over it now though

What angle did the actual government take? Pro or Anti-ANC?

Well, isn't the distraction of the public from politics, political? It can be used strategically at times. Becoming aware mitigates the effect.

Sports can absolutely be used as a tool for good. It generates revenue, using an opt-in system (participation),rather than forced by the tax collectors, and it can also instil pride the same way nationalism or patriotism can.

Its when the jew meddles to turn it into a soulless business where it suffers.

And every civilization has had some sort of entertainment to keep the masses busy. Circuses, gladiators, chariots, horse racing, theatre, sports, tv, it goes on and on

Dumbass

give it a bump, interesting topic being from New Zealand

Blacks were poisoned before a Rugby game to make whites so happy about winning a game that they wouldn't see what was going on politically, is this what you're trying to say OP? I don't think people get so happy about someone else winning a game that they become completely oblivious to things happening in the country.

Don't underestimate "everything has a happy ending" conditioning, there's a reason Hollywood does it.

The All Blacks aren't actually black. Especially back in 95. They have the name because they wear black (NZs national colour). There's no real conspiracy here. South Africa's motive for the poisoning was because they just badly wanted to win the world cup. Everyone was rugby mad in those days, I remember it well.

Extremely plausible. In general, World Cups for famous sports are hosted in countries that are most likely to riot or are suffering in some other way. France hosted Euro 2016 despite being the birth place of a myriad of nu-terrorists, Qatar is going to drive attention away from the Saudis' war against Yemen etc.

All these sporting events are biased towards the host team for obvious reasons, with special regards to the top 10 hosting nations (barring America because they're just that bad at sports that aren't niggerball or handegg). The 2002 WC was actually one of the most polarizing events of that year in the sport biz and really helped shed some light on which of the Koreas was the worst. Southern Gooks are fucking barbarians. By comparison, the only time North Korea qualified for the group stage, they played one spectacular match against Brazil and the South Korean shills started undermining their efforts with claims that they tried to flee the country using the match as an escape plan.

I think the reason the springbok tour was such a big deal was because New Zealand was a successful bicultural country where Maori had been integrated into European culture. NZers were clueless as to the differences between Maori and Africans and legitimately thought a NZ style governance model would be successful in SA.

I agree with everything you said though. All our commie boomers like John Minto still consider themselves on the 'right side of history' with regards to SA apartheid. Hoping they live long enough to change their minds and put an end to this egalitarian madness… as if they will ever admit how wrong they got it

Interesting when you know that in France this cup was heralded as a symbol of multicultural France overcoming the odds. Diversity is our strength.

I don't know how anyone deludes themselves into believing divegrass isn't completely owned by the books.

So it was the New Zionlanders all along

Very true

I was bluepilled but I remember thinking that it was highly likely it was 'scripted' to keep SA on a unified 'high'.

Pic related: this is part of a country-wide protest by whites against Plaasmorde yesterday.

If you can bet on it - it's likely fixed.
If the outcome could effect political change the likelihood goes up.