Steam is having a vote to decide on whether or not to green light this game

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770361878

Thought some of Holla Forumsirgins might get a kick out of this

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/531190/
web.archive.org/web/20140208013339/https://Holla
archive.is/OJcYG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't vote because I didnt spend money on anything.

this is zun tier

Get it together japs.

It need lewds to catch my atention

How about no?

autistic

das ist nicht gut

what, as opposed to any other game that has to go through greenlight? are you retarded?

how do you function with that much autism?

This looks really cute.,

Meh.

Go to Holla Forums with this thread. They would care more. I certainly couldn't care less.

Cute anime girls doing cute things is my favorite genre.

ffs

JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI!

That's part of the charm, user. This art is also far better than Zun's.

So does anyone know what the Flatwoods Monster has to do with Anime Nazi Girls?

Upboated, we need to end the oppression of NatSocs. The Ubermensch will rise again.

What's wrong with the term Nazi? Do they brainwash you in school to think nazi is bad word or something?

Its the japanese representation of the jews

Is this a game about where Germany won? Why does she have a UFO attached to her head?

Implying Holla Forums and Holla Forums aren't the same thing

Way to try and fail to fit in, Holla Forums

What's wrong with Judaism? It's one of the most oldest religion and most civilized people in history. Maybe Hitler-chan misunderstood it and should've embraced it's knowledge and the love of YHWH.

In case you just baiting and not actually retarded, tell me what Nazi mean?

Fuck off. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are not the same. Holla Forums keeps on spamming their obnoxious preaching, just like the left. Then, when you call them out on it, they say "WE'RE BEING FRAMED! IT'S THE SHILLS/leftypol/GOONS/intl/ MAKING US LOOK BAD! WE DIDNU NUFFIN!"

If you can't take a joke, you should kill yourself. No exceptions.

Judaism killed Jesus

Hang yourself, Holla Forumstard.

And? He was a false prophet and a liar. There's a reason why the Romans killed him not out of spite but to keep lunatics out of control.

If being a liar was a capital crime, Rome would have to kill everyone in the region. Shame they didn't.

I don't think even [current year] Holla Forums is stupid enough to go for this shit.

That's exactly what they do. When I was in school they told us if the Allies lost WW2 we'd all be speaking German. Presumably that's the best they could come up with.

>Holla Forums = Holla Forums
Gas yourself

Try to keep your hateboner for Christ in your pants, chaim

The irony

Holla Forumstards are wrong again. Just because Holla Forums is the largest doesn't mean that Holla Forums -is- Holla Forums

I agree, which you'd notice if you read my post correctly

ITT: Holla Forums vs Holla Forums, yet again
Time for some pizza and chicken tendies.

Nazi is an abbreviation of 'national zionist'. It's a derogatory term coined by some media opponent.

You tricks won't work on me, kike

Nigga it was an abbreviation for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei or something along those lines

How DARE you insult the beauty of ZUN art!

According to it's just shorthand for nationalist.
Knowing that know makes it weird

*now

I better come with trading cards. Could have some nice backgrounds.

which is a pretty funny concern considering Germans today all speak, or at least understand, English.

I guess it doesn't go both ways.

r34?

the style is pretty neat :^)

Nazi has become edge lord material.
Do you faggots actually bother going through steam?
Its popular with kids to be EWUL NAZIS!!11

I wanna play with the thing dangling on her head while gently fucking her in the missionary position.

Lewd ZUN-style art is the best.

Wrong, faggot.

You probably think skinhead are nazi too

To each is own, user, to each is own.

Holla Forums seems to think so

what the fuck this is so hot

I like the idea though.

As if we needed more Holla Forums shit here.

why do commies always go for the gender bullshit? Or at least American ones anyway, I know they would have their teeth stomped in if they lived in Russia during the height of its communism.

My sentiments exactly, Holla Forums nazi larping is becoming incredibly cancerous.

When did the board become filled with lefty sympathizers? Is this cuckchan now?

For a lot of people it's the edgier version of being a liberal. Infa 100% they couldn't tell you the benefits of a planned economy.

Nazis and commies both belong in the trash.

I still upvoted the VN, though.

Cuck-chan is cuck chan because of a bunch of faggots who looked the other way as moderators banned anyone for wrong think.

Kind of like what our Holla Forums has become.

Now we have redditors who come over from the Trump Reddit, spread their foreign stale memes and circle jerk all day while self-fellating their intelligence.

Strictly speaking, the Romans did.

No, people are getting tired of both sides bringing in their politics onto the VIDEO GAMES board. Fuck off to your respective containment board or go to >>>Holla Forums.

Fuck off back to 4cuck libcuck.

tbh, i really don't care as long as it triggers people. if i happen to come across this edgy shit you speak of, it generally doesn't even phase me at all. however tears from triggered sjws always revitalize and put me in a good mood. therefore greenlighting nazi shit is a-ok as far as i care.

I will always hate liberals, you cuckolds forced us out of 4/v/. Fuck off.

Oh of course, I fucking cringe at these goose stepping larpers but as soon as I meet someone online who is bringing up
I quickly become the incarnation of Kramer.

The post.

Top reddit

You're complaining about contrarianism which is Holla Forums's most defining trait. There's enough goodthink on the rest of the internet and society at large but this one island of reactionaries is too much for you.

CTR and worthless, useful idiots at work I see.

Good luck brave knight.

that is after or before it became an echo chamber?

I like it.

Who gives a fuck about you, silly jew.

After, Holla Forums was fucking glorious right after the exodus, then Holla Forums cucks from 4chaim came over when moot fucking their board over.

What drives me up the wall is the newfaggotry, I don't know how the B.O doesn't kill himself over what he created.
Just fucking endless avatar fagging, saging in all fields, YFW shitposts, self fellating posts, (((REDDIT MEMES))), trying to convince themselves pepe isn't the Facebook frog now, asking for sauce for events that only happened a year ago.

Get fucked.

So you admit your a faggot?

store.steampowered.com/app/531190/

Why would I need to admit anything to a asspained brat? Kill yourself.

I hate the weeb shit even more then the Communist idealization, its a nip making it so I'm pretty sure its communism being used for a setting not as an ideal.

Because you apparently think a folder full of archived threads means anything, especially when most of them are of GG, which when initially came over was filled to the brim with redditors.

On top of that GG quickly became filled with Faggots after the first meetup and niggers used it as a platform to become cancerous E-celebs.

Like the King Of Pol, or the other nigger.

That was the beginning of the end, and REEEEEEEEEEE has and always will be a flag of a redditor trying to fit in.

The only reason why this Holla Forums exists is because of it you stupid projecting kike.

If that were true, I would be banned for opposing Holla Forums consensus at least a year ago, when I stopped lurking. Say anything you want about hotpockets here, they aren't as banhappy as those at Holla Forums.

Perrrrfect.

Yeah thanks for proving my point that you're a faggot.

Prove it.

Looks like shit.
Downvoted

I know I'm not the only one who saved this gem.

Guess my ethnicity, faggot. one the least contaminated by immigrants in yurop

Likewise you.

Do you… Have you been saving local copies of threads for two fucking years? Absolute madman.

FUND IT~!

Now that's pathetic.

Shit, meant for:

I'm not the one telling people to remove their threads because *I* don't like them, dumbfuck.

Are you seriously asking if this board, site and Holla Forums existed before GG?
Why don't we just ask the fat kike Mark.

Greentext me telling people to remove threads, illiterate retard. I want another one at Holla Forums. Not making it myself tho'.

Holla Forums had been remade like 3 times due to lack of activity before Mark took it over. The longest running board is still /waifuist/.
Also the earliest snapshot of 8ch comes from February 2014:
web.archive.org/web/20140208013339/https://Holla Forums.co/

Ah, so you really can't read. Let's try again:
Likewise you.

And? Was it about deleting this one?

Which is my point.
GG did not create Holla Forums, Holla Forums was here long before.

Which is all a deflection from this nigger being a cancerous REEEEEEEEE reddit fag.

Ooga booga where da game at? As far as I can tell its not even a VN but its genre is adventure?

So what now faggot?

archive.is/OJcYG

So?
Niggers will still post him and normalize him.

Chavez hated niggers as well as Ghandi, never stopped anyone from quoting them or wearing their T-shirts.

It's funny as hell seeing people cry and be butthurt over a cartoon frog.

All according to keikaku

brb someone is at the door

Yeah its liberals just being clueless on humor and what makes shit funny.

Every meme ever conceived eventually gets adopted by normalfags and diluted.
You counter this by making new OC not fucking recycling old shit or worse getting (((Reddit memes))

More like (((Palmer Memes)))

Will buy it, can't be worse than everlasting cringe.

Nigger I was referencing sum old oc of a Muslim holding his hand out to a drowning Europe. Unfortunately I cant find the image.

The year that the Flatwood monster was announced is related to the formation of Israel and the spreading of the Holocaust meme.

Great, we need more weeb trash on steam

fucking monkey's paw

Thats vidya in current year though, 48 out of 50 games are shit

Faggot goons detected,
How's the $10bux? Did you wasted it on a shitty forum?

Are you a newfag? it came from the daily shoah.

So its not from here, thanks for proving my point.
Reddit is disdained for taking memes created here and passing them off as there own.
Now faggots do it here and its supposed to be okay?
If you want OC MAKE IT YOURSELF

That's a start.

Holla Forums had like 20 to 50 active users before GG. So it was basically nonexistant. The side itself was created around 2013 if i recall right. So a whole year before GamerGate. But this isn´t really "long before" GamerGate.

It's getting to Bloods vs Crips levels at this point.

Explain how a board of 400-500 peoples manages to not only post on their board but every other board where people post.

Holla Forums shit floods Holla Forums constantly, take a look at Steam, go through profiles and see how many you see are bragging about being Nazis, its the next otherkin, trans-nazies.

That wasn't the argument.

I hate reddit fags coming to 4-Holla Forums and thinking they run the show, so when leaving another site to come to a new one I don't want to be the type of faggot who declares I made the board like some self-fellating faggot.

Go back to your hugbox, Holla Forums is not Holla Forums,

Too busy shitting up other boards to stay in their containment.

DAILY REMINDER THAT Holla Forums FALSE FLAGS FOR ALL POLITICS TO BE BANNED BECAUSE THEY CAN'T CONTROL THE DISCUSSION HERE

IF YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY APPROVE OF, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TALKING AT ALL

Theres no way Mark would ban Holla Forums related shit, from what I've seen hes a self-hating jew.

Fuck it, why not?
It's sad to see how Holla Forums and /leftpol/ can't just take it easy and get so easily triggered in these sorts of threads.

D..Do you save threads?

What the fuck, literally who does this

I used to. If you pre-load the images, a saving of the page grabs them all at full rez, too.

It was useful back in like 2006 when Lifehacks were a popular thread type on half/b/ and you could actually get a pile of useful tricks out of a thread.

I love politics in games. They're almost always related to the driving conflict. I also love it when pol and lefty pol fight, because it's literally the only thing keeping this board interesting and from being taken over completely by boring ass weebs.

Really? I like politics in games but it seems that when it's discussed here it devolves to the same old Holla Forumsand /leftpol/ shit flinging. The Holla Forums and /leftpol/ fights are kinda boring to me cause it's always the same shit. Welp, different strokes for different folks I guess.

God I want to fuck you so hard user.

I mean I get it, yeah. This site has been the focus of constant attack for 2 years now, but could you guys lighten up? It's getting really depressing around here when I can't even laugh at a moe-nazi.

When you say "same shit" you mean lefty always losses, right? That's not really a bad thing.

How to cherry pick, 101

If dissidence is banned on Holla Forums then how does rach manage to shit up every other thread?

Its not even a Holla Forums vs Holla Forums thing.

Someone on Holla Forums says the word nigger and Holla Forums tells them to go back to Holla Forums and then that Holla Forums person tells them to fuck off.

but it's not that, it's someone inserts a Holla Forums meme about jews and such in a thread that doesn't need to talk about jews and then someone tells them to fuck off back to Holla Forums and it becomes a circlejerk from there

or the almost near constant Holla Forums circlejerk threads that went on here, shit like "Post villains that did nothing wrong" followed by some edgy retard posting Hitler.

If it was the one off or a rare occasion then I'd laugh about this and make jokes about supporting it, however, it's been shoved so far down our throats by the retards on Holla Forums that I'm just getting sick of it.

Nigger do you expect people not to talk about politics when the board with the most activity is a political one?

Thanks for proving my point.

I just want to talk about videogames, nigger.

I'd expect people to go to the politics board to talk about politics. It's not like it's even just a Holla Forums problem. Since the hotpockets don't give a shit, you can pretty much get away with any kind of thread on Holla Forums. That's why Berserk threads last so long, despite no one talking about video games in them.

ZUN art looks nothing like this.
For whatever reason, I want to say this looks like the artist for Skullgirls' story mode did it.
I wouldn't buy this vn, but I would download it for free.

bump

DELETE THIS THREAD, CUMSKIN

DELETED ;))))

wew, that's some revisionism.

White people are created by cum, niggers by shit.

Ah fuck i lost the sticky post form the owner of this board about that undetale posting is now a bannable offense, cause he clearly stated that uncle Holla Forums is our favourite uncle in that post. I used to post them whenever i wanted to BTFO all the leftycucks and jews who think that Holla Forums and Holla Forums arent basicly the same thing. :(

btw dont answer to them they are trying to divide and conquer anyway, remember what happened to 4chan

Holla Forums used to deplore video games and considered Holla Forumsirgins to be nothing but degenerate wastrels. Funny how things change isn't it?

Before the Second Exodus, Most of Holla Forums liked video games.

its important guys do not try to argue with them. Whenever you feel like saying i dont like Holla Forums you maybe better foo at 4chan. Use the hide functions the board gives you and spread the word whenever you see somebody doing wrong. Dont hate at him, give him advice.

Its not cherrypicking you retard.
I was here its fucking retarded how shit Holla Forums became.

Around 2012 Stormfront shut down for a bit and all the stormfags came to 4chaim.
The board went from multiple political groups to predominately one.
Then the exodus happened and the stormfaggots being new fags weren't invested enough to leave, giving Holla Forums a rebirth here.

Then Moot personally fucked over 4chaims Holla Forums making them leave and turn Holla Forums's Holla Forums to shit.
For months it has been

Now they've had literal meetups, you are a fucking moron if you go to that shit hole read the threads and think
Its Holla Forums2.0

yeah, those evul natzies are lurking under your bed to rape you in your sleep. the only sex you can hope for in your sad life ;)

Also shit that Holla Forums does which gets people to start hating them.

(1)
I see PIDF has shown up.

this. fuck off tumbrl retards

I agree that Holla Forums and Holla Forums shouldn't have D&C against each other, but judging from your post writing and still unironically saying ""4chan"", I think you don't belong here.

It's amazing how obvious intentional bad grammar is when Holla Forums posts on other boards.
Do you faggots actually think we post like that?

Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Ive been on Holla Forums since before you were born you fucking milenial faggot.

And a fine Shoop da woop to you fine fellow Holla Forums poster

No man your obvious shill of some kind, obviously, because you disagreed with me or some other user that I agree with.

I find it absolutely fucking hilarious, that people suggest some super secret raid is behind everything and THAT will be what destroys the board not niggers screaming shill at everyone else.

Holla Forums post-exodus

Holla Forums-today

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews I wanna fuck all those girls.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This nigga knows whats up.

Why do you think anyone here disagrees with this?
People pointed this shit out long before Holla Forums became a thing.
Before Holla Forums there used to be long long debates on Hitler, usually in a positive light.

Only fucking newfaggots go to Holla Forums and think their views are SOLELY their views and that they are FRESH AND HOT and not the same repeated shit we've all known for the last 10 years.

That's what real, actual D&C shilling by well financed entities, a massive influx of reddit and halfchan users as well as the election year craze will do to a board. It's a miracle that it survived at all. Im just hoping it'll settle down when the election is over and it'll be useable once again. And the dedicated *-Holla Forumss are still good if you live in the Vaterland.

I know other Holla Forumss already that are better than our Holla Forums and halfchan Holla Forums, but i'm pretty sure you can find it yourself.

See

They have fucking meetups on for Stormfags.
You are complete denial and calling the faggots that came before you shills.

You are a fucking retard and glad you posted so I can expose how fucking retarded you are.

and Holla Forums is not "the Daily Stormer", we are national socialists
Also the "meetups" came after the Second Exodus, you lolbergtarian goon Holla Forums faggot.

No you are fucking not you fucking newfag.
When Holla Forums first started up on 8chaim, we debated having the swastika up on banners because we didn't want to attract you faggots but we decided to keep it to keep normal faggots away.
Unfortunately it seems there is a large group of normalfaggots that also worship Hitler and nat soc.

No these meetups are completely a new development.
For months the new fags on Holla Forums denied anything to do with stormfags, like you just did.

Now its
Now you post infographs that I've seen repeatedly for the last 5 years as if it will shock me.
Like nigga what the fuck does that have to do with anything we are discussing.

This is why you faggots are becoming more hated every day.

I have moved on as well. But im still waiting to restore the former glory of Infinitechan one day.

It will, it always does.
That's the good thing about DC shilling and butthurt goons: they only stay around for a short period of time before the funding stops or their group schisms itself into splinters.

It's time to stop posting.

are you going to show proof or just post entry level redpills or name calling or are you just going to keep making a fool of yourself?

there is a reason we call Holla Forums Holla Forumseddit now and it's because many redditors who try hard to fit in take the Holla Forums meme too seriously and start parroting the shit shitposters said thinking they are the enlightened ones.

You're so full of shit, Oldfags don't flaunt themselves being "old", only newfags do that, plus you brought it first.

[citation needed]

For months the new fags on Holla Forums denied anything to do with stormfags, like you just did.
"stormfag" Nigger please, "Stormfront" is tame compared to Holla Forums, also "Stormfront" is a FBI honeypot.
Next up, your next card is "right wing SJWs".

If you seen these infographs repeatedly "for the last 5 years", you wouldn't be lolbergtarian then.

What has that have anything to do with what we are discussing?
You are saying Holla Forums IS nat soc, when that has and never will be the case.
Holla Forums is for politics not for some group of larpers to take it over.

Do you even go on Holla Forums?
Links to the Reddit Trump page, cross posting, stormfag meetups, blog posting, YFW chain shitposting, endless circlejerk, saging in all fields, niggas not recognizing common memes.

Its all newfaggots over there and anyone that goes there for very long knows that.
Are you not? You even make strawman even to detract from that, just like SJW make e-comics doing the same thing.

You also censor any wrong think and act like retarded faggots when called out.

Who said that I was? I'm just saying you are a fucking retard who should go back to his hugbox.
You drop those inforgraphs like they shock or surprise anyone which makes me think its only been recent that you've encountered them.

concerning the >stormfags are like rightwing SJW argument.
the reason it's said is because hot heads want to constantly shoehorn their beliefs into everything, doesn't like it when they have their ideology challenge and are loud and obnoxious about it.

stormfags and SJWs have one thing in common, it's that they hate fun and are obnoxious.
He who fights monsters.

When I mean that Holla Forums is natsoc, I meant that the majority of Holla Forums is natsoc.

Yes.
I seen the stickied threads and they only show a archived links, what is the problem with archiving a link or a page?

Crossposting what? you mean the obnoxious cuckchan shitposting rapefugees that are there now?

Again, what's the problem with that?

Most of the "blog posting" threads I ever seen either get saged to death or bumplocked.

again, I seen that in Holla Forums.

Again, there was a extreme leftistfag poster that posts images of "Rach Maddow" over like one year and he's still never banned, plus many people already tried to debate the "Rach Maddow" leftistfag and yet the leftistfag ignores and resorts to only insults.

Pick one

there are the obnoxious cuckchan shitposting rapefugees who don't recognize common memes, they are there because of some big rumor that "Lowtax" and his faggot goons have brought cuckchan.

"Its all newfaggots over there now and anyone that goes there for very long knows that,"
FTFY

Nigger please, your posts are full of ad hominem and name-calling, You brought up the "stormfag" first.

let me repeat this again, "Again, there was a extreme leftistfag poster that posts images of "Rach Maddow" over like one year and he's still never banned, plus many people already tried to debate the "Rach Maddow" leftistfag and yet the leftistfag ignores and resorts to only insults."

You and your post writing seemed to be lolbertarian,
Nigger, let me repeat this once again "Again, there was a extreme leftistfag poster that posts images of "Rach Maddow" over like one year and he's still never banned, plus many people already tried to debate the "Rach Maddow" leftistfag and yet the leftistfag ignores and resorts to only insults."

No, I drop these infographs to REDPILL you, you should be redpilled by now.

See pic related.

how long did it take you to write all of that. legit question.

Which is because anything not is banned, or has JIDF or /intl screamed at it

WEW

Really? There were some faggots that did a "silent protest" outside the capital in Washington, which was a "huge success" because 5 autists came, then banned anyone who poined how cancerous and retarded they were being.

Go on your meta board, there is ENDLESS proof of the moderation on there.

The fact that there is anyone saging in all fields and people just ignoring it or doing themselves shows maintaining post quality or board culture is lost to them.

That's not ad hom you stupid nigger, that is an accusation.

Then you don't see how much of a faggot you are thinking anyone needs to be Redpilled which always has been a term used by faggots, when we are discussing Holla Forums faggots being cancerous shitposters.

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT

We all know Holla Forums is the immune system.

Nigger are you for real?
Jim's not even bad, I had trouble accessing 8ch for the whole day and he helped me in private messages over twitter for hours

Holla Forums is fucking cancer, killing us thinking they are helping.

Or more accurately, they are an auto-immune problem that thinks other native cells are instead foriegn bacteria, attacking them with their "Shill accusation" proteins.

Holla Forums was originally the largest board after the exodus, then dropped off, then got big again, then dropped off.

5 months from now it will probably be around the same size.

Then leave.
Its amazing the you faggots bitch about the site yet never leave.

>Holla Forums
>one person

You are bitching about the site.
So leave.

Try telling that to people who has been saying "FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT, CRIPPLEKIKE" then nigger.

Holla Forums may not all be one person, but it represents a grand majority, it be like when liberals defend muslims when they try saying not all muslims are savages.
again, this is damage control by people who don't want to see through their own flaws.

I do faggot.

You're fucking delusional if you think people should just listen and believe to an user on a korean knitting board just because he posts a couple of images without sources or whose only source is (((wikipedia))).

Do you even know what they mean, you despicable newfag? Your post makes absolutely zero sense, especially in context with the infographic that cites wikipedia.

you and your red pills, also your image doesn't convince me of anything.

Either way its a (((REDDIT MEME)))

Take your meds, user. No it isn't

Oh yes it is nigger, if you want to use memes of any kind and not be considered a faggot make sure they were created here.

Holla Forums is compromised as fuck, nigger, the reason i'm still here is for some generals.

Did you even read "gas chambers myth.png"? that one has sources.

Firstly, I want this greenlit for the unadulterated butthurt.
Secondly, I wanna fuck goeppels-chan

You have been blown out repeatedly, also my post number is largely arguing with you, retard.

I concede that it does provide better sources than the other infographs, but the vast majority list wikipedia as their main source so I have to remain skeptical.

Not to mention it had nothing to do with what he and I were discussing.

He posted it because in his unfamiliarity with this board and its user base honestly thinks he is blowing people's minds away with info-graphics that are so old they were being used on Holla Forums

so how does the attack of my grammar debunk what I just said? or are you suck a blind zealot that you try to attack minor things like grammar

Go talk about video games.

that's ow you can tell people they are new, they keep spewing things we have already heard for years and thinks it will "red pill" us. really, being an obnoxious faggot won't convince anyone but rather cause more infighting between Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Sorry for jumping into your discussion; I just found that part pretty whacky even for 8ch.

This, I dislike Holla Forums for being ban happy faggots and making long time posters feel unwelcome, but if they want it to be that way more power to them.

However I can't stand their faggots who make thinly veiled threads that are just used to dump infographs we've all seen then either call everyone else shill, or refresh their IP and call themselves Holla Forums trying to make people hate Holla Forums

Do as you will faggot.

hello CTR

I HAVE BEEN SINCE SEPTEMBER 2014, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER.

Grammer debunk? Why the images doesn't convince you of anything?

Are you seriously saying that about Delete your account?
Sure you have bud

You bitched about Holla Forums million times, I seen your shitty "8/pol/ wasn't natsoc, we were just pretending to be retarded" copypasta million times, when THERE WAS INDEED NATSOCS IN THE FIRST EXODUS
You derailed this thread, first, yes, YOU
Why did you used the clinton image then? What purpose was it?

HEY FAGGOT, DID THESE TWO IMAGES CONVINCED YOU YET?

Because you faggots dump infographs that we've all seen, that are only new to you.
And you make threads like this, which are obvious platforms just to dump your cancer.

You lack self awareness so I understand why this is so hard to understand.

Pick one, libturd

You mean pick both.

cuckchan

Nice anti 4chan posting

What are you trying to express here?
When has 4chaim not been viewed negatively?
Where the fuck are you from faggot?

Its only on this site
I don't get it

He doesnt mean the site itself, he means the usage of 4chaim

Probably because 4chins is cancerous shit.

How?
Who hasn't encountered.
Or any other more clever names.

Fucking kill yourself leftard.

What about fourtyseven replies, holy fucking shit faggot

Oh look PIDF is here.
Posting infographics which have nothing to do with me arguing Holla Forums is cancerous shit.

In fact thanks for proving my point.

Yeah nigger, you sure are familiar with this board when you question how to niggers can post or argue a lot.

pic related

Wew, you really struggle with simple concepts don't you?
Maybe read the thread and read other people who don't have (49) replies in the thread.
Holla Forums is fucking cancer, because you share the old infographs WE ALL HAVE SEEN, since before Holla Forums

Believing it to be some new info that will blow us away.
Then when we call you faggots for posting something which has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed you scream shill or lefty at everyone.

Which is why your cancer, and its a little sad you can't see it.

Just go to sleep man

We does exist, when you group together anyone who doesn't agree with you as shills.
I'm not grouping myself with anyone, you are.

50 posts I'M ON 50 POSTS!111 SOMEBODY STOP ME
No one cares faggot, the only people who do are (1)s bitching about asinine shit.

The Fate of Empires is barely a book, it's 25 pages long. There's no way everybody who quotes it hasn't read it.

Its more then 25 pages long nigga, maybe the Essay itself.
And no many niggers don't read it because if they did they wouldn't have such a fatalistic viewpoint of the future.

Eh, not worth doing it now. The last two threads saved by me for pics were vidya cosplay threads before the Infinity Next fuckup.

It doesn't because I've already read it and have it archived in my redpill folder.

yeah, and they weren't autistic as you are being.

Holy fuck the game isnt even promoting nazism its a fucking satirical parody. And even if it were pro nazi who fucking cares stop being so sensitive is this reddi?

You goons have been trying to force that meme on Holla Forums for months. You've failed, faggots.
>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckshed/

You seem to have mistaken IDs, newfriend. That's no problem, not everyone is up to the task of understanding an imageboard. Simply consider a different website that is more easily accessible and caters to a wider audience instead. There are numerous choices readily available and eager to take you in.

k

cute game

bump