Redpill People with 3rd World Youtube Videos/Channels

Redpill People with 3rd World Youtube Videos/Channels

Most of the world is a giant trash heap. Sharing those videos is a safe way to redpill normies about the world without risking anything. You can either share vids without comment or some normie safe language like "so interesting", "so sad" and respond to snarky feminist and lefty remarks with equally harmless language so they start to look hostile and aggressive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/user/VetClinicGambia
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acarajé
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g293821-Windhoek_Khomas_Region.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windhoek#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
youtube.com/watch?v=mvTO7yYAr_M
youtube.com/watch?v=HfoCYf5ptek
youtube.com/watch?v=52E2GOamndw
youtube.com/watch?v=tTzliyYxyBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zóbel_de_Ayala_family
tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html
youtu.be/uLDxy_BVV9U
youtube.com/watch?v=RUP53yrslwA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Geldof
www(dot)thezimbabwean.co/2017/10/rhodesias-ian-smith-right-african-rule-will-lower-countrys-standards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigerian Food: how to eat Giant Rat meat

Eating a rat in Vietnam

Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor

I love that tacky music they play to try and distract you from the fact that Nigeria is an absolute hellhole

Lagos Roadside Spa

I don't get it. I guess niggers learned that the average normie is deathly afraid of being called a racist so they throw it around randomly when they don't get their way?

You do know that libshits dismiss this barbaric and niggerdly behaviour as "It's just their culture" and "This case is a incidental one" etc etc.

Take The Poo To The Loo song by UNICEF INDIA (can't embed cause already shared)

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

India's sanitation crisis

youtube.com/user/VetClinicGambia
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms

They're sister channels of the same German vet who is practising in the Gambia.
Note, it has a few instances of the nogs helping, but overall the nogs are just neglectful and cruel.

A lot of white women in the comments, too, and even they realize it even if they don't put it like "fucking niggers".

i thought my parliament was a joke, then i saw africa's.

Kind of a risque share, however you can frame it as pro feminist, these poor third world women exploited by western creeps etc.

Fucking kek. Those nigerian videos are so surreal. It's like watching a scene from another planet.

The music is the cherry on the cake isn't it.

Yep, this. I've heard
multiple times from leftists

Who doesn't want to it fried bread with sauce sandwiched between slices of bread.

Not to forget the "botwotah".

All I see is niggers scraping together a living with whatever minimal resources they have access to and working hard for it. Which is loads more you can say about the coons we have in the usa. Why is it always the women doing everything in these videos though? What do the men do all day?

Actually Africans look down on African Americans.

No gibs or section ape housing there. The family unit is probably more intact as well.

You work or you mooch off your parents and they sure as hell don't want a mooch.

Men probably do more trade type jobs and office work.

simple concept isn't it

OMG it is like playing GTA.

that's actually more expensive than I thought it would be for flavored bread inside of loaf bread in nigeria.

the two guys in the mid mention hustling for their 250 naira.

What the fuck is this akara stuff anyway?

3rd world proper has little functioning infrastructure + loads of corruption + very little grown in country + some street seller ain't walmart.

More developed countries like Thailand are therefore cheaper. In Thailand you can get pad thai noodles that are sure as hell better than this garbage for fiddy cents.

In africa, more people buying mean the price will raise. Yes the niggers raise the food price if there is a lot of people buying.

that is how capitalism is supposed to work. more niggers buy food, nig merchants raise price, more nig merchants arrive with lower prices and competition, more consumption means more incentive to actually farm the food, etc.
of course i'd bet these street merchants regularly murder their competition.

"Acarajé (Portuguese pronunciation: [akaɾaˈʒɛ] (About this sound listen)) or (Yoruba: àkàrà) is a dish made from peeled beans formed into a ball and then deep-fried in dendê (palm oil). It is found in West African and Brazilian cuisines. The dish is traditionally encountered in Brazil's northeastern state of Bahia, especially in the city of Salvador. Acarajé serves as both a religious offering to the gods in the Candomblé religion and as street food.[1] The dish was brought by slaves from West Africa, and can be found in various forms in Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Mali, Gambia, Sierra Leone.[2]

Acarajé is made with cooked and mashed black eyed peas seasoned with salt and chopped onions molded into the shape of a large scone and deep-fried in palm oil in a wok-like pan in front of the customers.[2] It is served split in half and stuffed with vatapá and caruru – spicy pastes made from shrimp, ground cashews, palm oil and other ingredients.[3] A vegetarian version is typically"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acarajé

so it's like deep fried refried bean balls?

Or you could just, you know, kill a nigger.

That's what it means anywhere, dumbass. What are finite resources?

food prices are heavily regulated in the U.S. it's illegal to grow more corn or produce more milk then they say you can thinking you'll be able to sell it for a lower price.

Well you just tell them you can cherry pick because it's a fucking cherry tree.
Honestly the easiest way to infiltrate leftist minds is going on the environmental side of things, because noone outside of western civilization gives a fuck about recycling or keeping the environment livable. Give examples of the Ganges's river in India or smog cities in India or literally any African country. They don't give a fuck.

I'm guessing most people on here have already seen it but I wonder what normalfags would think when seeing this.

they just mentally throw that away under "white privilege" there really is no trying to convince leftists. the only chance you have is on someone that barely cares about politics and has no strong opinions.

My leftist mom was horrified.
But she still think "humanitarian intervention" is the solution.
Boomer skulls are pretty thick.

no miracle kang cornellius seceded from south afrika when this is there parlament.
jesus fucking christ, i pray for the boer when these people are supposed to keep the feral niggers from slaughtering them.

Niggers are poor so can't afford expensive and the niggers raise the prices anyway even if it mean bankrupt for them.

Lel no the niggers are too stupid to farm.

Nigger what? we used to do that too

Nig-Fil-A

Ugh…I think I'll pass.

Damn nice idea fams. Gotta start digging for these. I assume LiveLeak and BestGore will be a goldmine.

Seriously, there's so many vids on BestGore from 3rd-world nations it isn't even funny. The protagonists being India and Mexico of course.

Oh boy..I can only imagine..

At least they are eating the real food unlike the niggers who eat the mudcakes

Imagine a world without white people.

Skip to 3.02 for the good part

Just like us™ Jesus Christ, WTF did I just watch?

one word: niggers

Can a Man RAPE his Wife ??

Feminst bait material.

Nice pic, but it's spelled "collateral".

Akara is a vegetable and black-eyed pea fritter.

No, it's not.

t. farm user

Legit one of the most bizarre and funny threads in a long time.

McFucking kill yourself back to The_Donald

That fat fuckiing lard ass nigplanet has never seen food from anywhere but the Burger King value menu.

0 results

This is the only clip you need

dude this is brilliant stuff to redpill the normies, it's fucking disgusting

I was on the verge of vomiting in this thread, and now you've cured me.

I'm going to need more Popaganda to send to normies.

What a nice gem, loved this chap's comment.
A warning for all anons not to fall for the gook pússy meme, it is OK to bang and empty your nuts in one, but not have little "supreme gentlemen" with.

This documentary is pretty damn good, saw here on Holla Forums some time ago in a documentary thread.
Aussies and euros go to Phillipines, bang gooks and cum inside them, generating "supreme gentlemen", the reason why the gooks permit this is because they think their offspring is going to have a better life as a half breed.

FUKK, this sounds gookd, I mean good.

EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT

I bet that mosquito burger is better than sand cake.

Impregnating women just for the sake of it is a nigger tier behavior torfag.

THIS IS THE END OF HISTORY

ONLY DEGENERACY NOW

Pump and dump and fun!

Yes, it's obvious me now why the world will be better without the oppression of white people. I see now the utopia the world will become once we bow out in peace.

The first few minutes of this is quite sad. I agree with

Especially when you end up spreading our genes around the world and likely raising the general intelligence and capabilities of those foreign populations.

Holy shit, this got me thinking! If their society explicitly thinks that whites are superior why not just move to some shitty backwater, start a white ethno-state town and progressively build outward, start businesses and shit, pay taxes and progressively form an exodited white ethnostate abroad while just paying into their piss poor government until we can have enough power to negotiate a self determined community. It'd be like Orania cept in Asia and they'd probally be okay with it because we'd improve life for everyone buy just being there!

*by just being there.

(Sorry, English isn't my first language)

if the gook got a pussy, cum into it!

I suggest the Falkland Islands.

Because they will want in. They will skin you and wear your hide as a cloak. They will think that is enough to be you.

Degeneracy, even when men see is at a right or empowerment, is still degeneracy. White men should be focusing on making white children when it comes to their seed, not Its a Small World Full of Thots.

must see video from the 3rd world

I remember a Phillipino saying on cuckpol that whites are viewed as superior, so half breeds are considered a improvement, they say that they are improving their race by mixing with whites, it must make the male population angry, being cucked by white aussies (most of them are aussies) and old retired european sex tourists.

k

what are they gunna do? turn into traps and lock my cum in their infertile boipucci?

My suggestion is that we just cut out the interracial shit and start a pure white town, they'd be too poor to really oppose it and business would be good so they'd be less likely to hate. Maybe the government would enjoy having a pocket of whites who contribute something

This looks pretty interesting, thanks user.

White people would innevitably attract the local population, unless, of course they did something like Orania and moved in the middle of nowhere as far away as possible from any major town.
However in Orania case, they were there already since the colonization.

Huh, there might actually be some truth to primeval britbongs being kangz.

I've seen this video before. I watched it with a friend, and before it began I joked about him driving through designated shitting streets. Lo and behold, he actually does.

nasty poo habits
they just dont care

Man, that other user was right:
(checked)
But this Arnold guy in the RT documentary is just like "whatever is best for her." The mother seems like a turbo-whore, using men at every corner for material gain. 1) use white man to make daughter 2) use Filipino man as step-father 3) replace step-father with new white man who will whisk you away, until… 4) meet another man in western country who has even more money and for whatever reason doesn't mind being man number four to the ugly social ladder climbing whore. I understand they are poor, but these choices…
Also, have they considered cleaning up once in a while? Being poor is no excuse for throwing garbage in an open canal.

Waste treatment is non existant in those countries user, they throw that shit at the canals, rivers and will eventually head to the sea where it'll harm the sea fauna.
Pic related, Citarum river in Indonesia, you can barely see the water with all that floating garbage.

I find it extremely amusing how African Christians are more legit than Westerners.

I understand this, and maybe I am deluding myself, but I imagine a community of my people/tribe would adapt to lifestyles that would not generate such endless waste. Plus, did you see what they were eating? Noodle sandwiches. That's bread inside of bread, same shit as in Africa. Fuck man. This is not just poverty of material wealth but poverty of spirit. White people who aren't the bottom of the barrel will create systems to deal with this. White people become the things they need. No waste removal? Become waste removal. No option for becoming waste removal? Stop generating so much fucking waste. And stop eating noodle sandwiches.

African medicine

Having done some contracting in CAR, I can attest that Africa is hell on earth. These Nigerian food videos show the more civilized aspects of life, btw; otherwise it's so fucked up it's surreal.
Speaking of African food, it is perfectly edible (and even delicious at times) only if you follow one rule: no meat. Most of their dishes are so simple they are impossible to fuck up, but meat in them can be anything, starting with bushmeat (say hello to Ebola and god knows what else) and ending with their freshly murdered grandmother.
As for hygiene, most nigs view things like washing hands and showering (if they have running water at all) as some mystical commandments that the Great White Gods passed on to them long ago and are not going to come and check if they are being followed anytime soon. So yeah, local food will give you massive shits the first few times you eat it, then your body adapts and you can eat it safely. Foofoo with some egusi soup and plaintains fills you up real nice after a hard day and is quite healthy, to boot. Fish is okay to eat, but only if you know the place and have bribed the fisherman and the cook to give you the freshly caught stuff, as refrigeration is nonexistent.
Most of my guys could not bring themselves to eat nigger food and only gorged themselves on burgers and canned stuff back at base. Amusingly enough, they got shits, malnutrition and vitamin deficiencies far more often than those of us who ate local food.
So yeah, Africa is hell on earth, but food is far from its worst aspect.

Tell me the most fucked up thing you saw.

Is this true for every african country, including South Africa and Namibia?

A woman who just gave birth smashing her 2-day-old son's head on the floor because some friends who visited her in the hospital told her that the witchdoctor cursed him.

Never been to either, but bushmeat in general is a no-go. Some diseases and parasites carried by local wildlife are so obscure, most of the time doctors won't even know how to treat you. Same goes for drinking non-bottled water - bilharzia is the mildest shit you can catch.

Thoroughly amused.

Though, I'd mention:
Pottery.

Watch this video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
These are the sort of creatures who will shit in a place to the point the toilets don't work anymore, but they'll just keep shitting there, and eventually they'll start shitting elsewhere and when you ask them why they don't have toilets they say they do, but they're too filthy with shit for them to use, and its the city's duty to come clean up their shit so they can stop shitting everywhere else and go back to shitting in that spot they shat in so greatly that it stopped vacating their shit effectively yet they just kept shitting there.
This is India. This is non-Whites.

do you REALLY wanna redpill people?
make the American populace become aware of
BIPARTISANSHIP
it is THAT simple

once it becomes common knowledge among liberals that alt-righters think that some republicans aren't REAL republicans, the U.S. miltary generals are likely gonna catch wind of it and actually think about it
then when they realize that mccain and others aren't actually republicans, they'll be more willing to play ball with trump, and perhaps also trump will be in a better position to declare a revolutionary government and get rid of (((them))) once and for all

muh sekryt club

But let's say I go to Namibia and eat meat in a good restaurant in Windhoek. Would that be OK?

m8…

You do realize hat no matter how stupid, violent or terrible the natives are, the brainwashed progressives will just say it's all the fault of whitey.

Yes, I suppose. Namibia is quite decent by African standards, as far as I know, so I think you'll be safe in a good restaurant.
What, you're planning on going there?

Ask me how I know you're a nigger.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g293821-Windhoek_Khomas_Region.html

Thanks for the advice user, always appreciate it when insiders share their knowledge.

I've played with the idea, yes.

Make sure to get vaccinated thoroughly, bring a mosquito net and take anti-malaria pills before, during and after your stay. Otherwise you are going to die. Not kidding.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windhoek#Demographics
Its like an inverted US. Weird.

You know, user, it's not like I am not aware of these things, but videos like these really bring it to the front of one's mind. I had to do a double-take and remind myself that India is a nuclear power. How is that possible?

That's why we make them live together, and we get our ethno-cities/states.

Checked.

Niiiice trips.

Same reason why Pissrael is a nuclear power. Or Pakistan. Or China. Kikes leaked the White man's technology to the third world, and it all went downhill from there:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
Be grateful South Africans shut down their nuclear program before it ended up in nigger hands. Imagine an ape with a nuke.

Why with starting with bushmeat? Can't you get domesticated chickens and goats? That's what you could atleast find in spic and mudslim arab shitholes.

Granted. But there is still a level of discipline and intelligence to get that technology operational, even with guidance. Point being, if you can build a nuke you can build a fucking sewer, which isn't exactly cutting edge technology.

I've been considering the possibilities of re-colonizing some parts of Africa or Latin America. Like a bait and switch. Bait millions of blacks and browns out of specific areas, into USA/Europe, then colonize these now nearly empty but resource rich regions and then establish firm standards for citizenship, rights, and privileges.

Call TERMINIX

lel

Now that we've effecitvely covered the 'muds cant into cleanliness' and 'mud food is awful', let's get into how badly muds - particularly Africans - treat animals.
This is a video series that will destroy any faith in the notion that niggers are human.
>youtube.com/watch?v=mvTO7yYAr_M
Someone embedd it.

Looks like someone desperately wanted to get raped.

then you have to guard it 24/7 from other niggers

teenkkks

Nah, probably just a human toilet for one of the rich muds.

A whole 10 IQ points higher on average, user. May well be the difference between being able to do agriculture and making mosquito burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfoCYf5ptek

shes pregnant

You can. The problem is that these chickens and goats feed on god knows what. There is no such thing as "farm" or "enclosure" in an African village. Just a bunch of goats or hens running around eating trash, and niggers fighting about whom exactly they belong to. These "domesticated" animals aren't really that different from wildlife when it comes to diseases and parasites. Eating meat in Africa is asking for trouble. Smoking-on-a-gunpowder-barrel-tier asking for trouble.

>youtube.com/watch?v=52E2GOamndw

>youtube.com/watch?v=tTzliyYxyBM

Savages

just a guess, right?

embed it newfag

Bump, in my opinion the best way to redpill normies about the dangers and savagery of the third world countries is by showing some good old gore like vid related.

Do you think this is wrong? The flips are right.

The whores are also doing it because they think that the old goats are going to marry them and give them a ticket to europe/Straya.
Of course these old men are just enjoying their last moments on eath by banging some random chicks at the other side of the earth and they don't give a shit about the whores or even their own half bred spawn

Sure but that's beside the point, they are getting better White genetics for their offspring even though it's watered down with their own.

The problem is, having white genetics is not enough to improve their situation, huezillians are full of european blood as well but they're still mostly saveges.
The culture of these half breds will remain unchanged and those girls are probably going to end up their mothers in no more than 3 years, the documentary was made in 2015 so most of these girls (now in their early teens) are probably sucking european dicks as we speak.
Maybe if they keep it like that their future spawn will eventually be more european than Fillipino.

If you've every been to China, or even Japan, the women tend to like white men since they often have common manners(like holding the door), as well as are seen as wealthy/cultured. In China, the poor peasants are generally the darker skinned bunch(who spend time outside), and lighter skin is a sign of wealth since you aren't outside toiling away - this translates onto the white man as well.

If true blooded Americans knew this and saw this, they would have the president point nukes at Mexico. Extremely interesting how we hear about ISIS beheading some jap more than mestizo subhumans skinning another mestizo subhuman alive right next door…

I think this is a cultural thing that goes back to the days of the aztecs.
They really appreciate the 'art' of skinning their enemies's head.

half breed? of what? flip? I did a search and came up empty for the meaning.
Shouldn't be surprised, that's been the observable result with mixed niggers but compare them to african niggers.

Huezillians are a mix of white european (mostly portuguese, spanish and italians), blacks and natives which is called a "pardo" they make most of the population. Full blooded niggers or whites are a minority there.

Moar stories pls

Did he think they were going to throw him in some water?

>that "Ah'm gettin' dis close to ah chimp-out, brah" look on his face

Fuck, this channel is a goldmine. Their parliament is like watching members of the British royal family sitting down to tea with a bunch of chimps, then being horrified when the little apes start throwing the good china and masturbating in the teapot.

Checked for we should have killed every last one of the Aztecs.

I just found myself wondering what they're saying.

That's not technically a rat, kinda looks like a capybara which is tasty.

the hue is strong with this one.

You found me out.

Is it, dare I say, UMA DELICIA?

Capybaras are native to south america not apefrica, they're literally giant rats, they even live in the sewers and there's always a whole family of them around.

Pic related, a capybara I photographed while cycling to my work. the river in the back is heavily polluted by sewer, but being rat cousins they don't give a shit.

Homer é semson.

checked

Something about Africans enslaving Africans would be good.

It is not a capybara, the capybaras have a straight snout, this Nigerian rodent has a rounded snout.

Is that a capybara birthday party ?
if it is, then that's one of the most huezillian images I've ever seen.

Wow, I just started reading this thread and was thinking about posting the exact same video. First video I ever watched from vice, till I stopped after I realized their biases. (Their videos about pegida and such)

Damn, it feels good to be white.

Know a guy with yella fever? Just force him to watch this video. Helps that the guy looks almost exactly like guys who are into that

You mean copying the jews? You may end up as a jew or else you will probably raise confrontation with local population.

It's wrong to take part in miscegenation, but she's right.
That doesn't make up for her acting bat shit insane.
It's only a miscegenation when a non-jew does it.
That chink-carver can do it all he wants, because he's watering down the chink and the kike.

Aren't these like 40% Muslim at this point?

You realize that would give us a legit excuse to exterminate them, right?

It is very effective.

the hapas all look like they have ADHD, severe retardation or suffered from abuse

RACEMIXING WITH LOW IQ MONKEY PEOPLE - WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

This. Hate fucking beans so much for making me feel sympathy for fucking beans.

I have lived in south east asia (not to racemix, just to have some peace from euro cuckland).

The locals are mostly awrite and tolerate whites among them, but if you have any significant shekels and no local connections you'll get rekt sooner or later as these countries are still lawless jungles.

The few early spanish settlers that remained and integrated are among the richest piners though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zóbel_de_Ayala_family

They're speaking English, so why the fuck are the subtitles saying something completely different?

topkek

So she can cure herself from STDs for free…

I can't understand them 100%, but I can tell the subtitles are extremely paraphrased at best.

That's the next line of thought from leftists guaranteed
Leftists do not give a shit unless whites did it.

Got to have a B plan, just in case.
Her mom probably knows she's going to be a third generation whore, so nothing better than to teach a few tricks to call some old white men in the red light districts of Angeles City.

Africa in general is one fucked up place. 80% of it is due to niggers and remaining 20% is due to other factors such as wildlife. Anyway, CAR was one of my shittier contracts, but the pay was good enough - me and 49 other guys were hired to guard a hospital run by some retarded do-gooder NGO. Not gonna specify a year, but that was in a remote area right after the Central African Civil War. We also had to escort the staff wherever they went and guard their living quarters.
Most of the time it was uneventful, with the greatest problem being local nigs trying to sneak in at night to steal medicine and sell it later. We would catch them, beat the shit out of them and release them, then catch them again next night. Nig medical assistants also kept stealing drugs to later pawn them for cigs and beer, so we had to frisk them whenever they left the building.
As for incidents, once a nig went in pretending to be a patient, then produced a gun and held a bunch of nurses at gunpoint, demanding "alla da mofi" (all the morphine). Had to shoot this one, the manager later gave us hell for not searching the guy before letting him in. Another nog tried to rape a nurse during one of the village visits, ended up with half of his bones broken. At one point, someone took a few shots at the hospital from nearby bushes, we fired back but didn't find any blood or a body later.
Basically, even the wildest stories told about nogs are believable once you've seen them and interacted with them. They live in a Stone Age with AKs and believe absolutely anything you tell them. I do not doubt that telling everyone in nearby villages that windows of the hospital are cursed has prevented many break-ins. But most of the time nogs do nothing. Seriously, in the morning a typical nog takes a chair outside his home and sits on it until late evening, only getting up to piss. In the evening, he takes the chair inside and goes to sleep. Women do all the work. Hygiene is abysmal, there is no plumbing and you cannot walk down a street without stepping into a "landmine" left by one of the villagers. Haven't seen any cannibalism, only heard stories.

I could read these all day.

You get tired of Africanitis, as I called it, very quickly. Being unable to rely on anyone who isn't White rapidly gets really fucking infuriating. Nogs never do anything on time, always fuck up even the simplest instructions and are habitual liars. Sometimes not even punching them helps get the point across.

And shit like that happens every day. Honestly, the only real reason to visit Africa is the scenery. Equatorial sunsets are the most beautiful things I've witnessed in my life.

aka South Africa

Same goes for China and Japan. Asians know they are some generally ugly and plain and wish they were white, hence the eyelid surgery, the blue contact lenses, the chin surgery etc

you guys are fucking pushing it here, this stuff looks pretty good I would be 100% down to try it

this is hilarious

You degenerate nigger, those are not rats but hogs, they are tasty and surely more healty than the industrial processed crap you eat everyday in your fastfood. Don't complain when you will get cancer

God, why did I click that?

wtf did he shove in that nigger's eye?

I see nothing wrong with this

Then you're fucking stupid, nigger.

There any way for me to get into this kinda shit without military training or what have you? I'm a straight White guy with two STEM degrees and no desire to work in the typical libshit STEM dregs I've seen since getting out of school and into debt.

I should have joined the fucking Marines.

The funniest part of this is how they swing the pots around to catch bugs.

Why?
I have less sympathy for those things than I do the animals I see abused with regularity by their ilk.

The Aztecs are fucking monsters, legit orc-tier creatures of inhuman proportions and capacities. Cortez should have fucking exterminated them. Instead he fucked them.
Some things never change.

Mate Thais have no shame and see this as an excellent venture. It's disgusting but they're retarded gold digging whores.

Does anyone have that image with the story of the two Russians who went on a trip to Johannesberg?

A fragment from a blog of a Russian man who went on a business trip to South Africa, translated for your convenience.

Me and my friend had to spend roughly 10 hours in Johannesburg. We asked Mikhail and he convinced some kamikaze driver to take us on a tour through the city center. We, the two retards, thought that they were exaggerating about the danger just to frighten us. We thought that we'd get to the center, take a long good stroll through it and show everyone that Russians aren't afraid of anything.

We ended up not even coming close to doing any of these things.

Reason?

We nearly shat ourselves.

The descent to Johannesburg from the plateau made the city look great. Beautiful, big, modern. Some skyscrapers here and there, some nice Victorian-style buildings. Green lawns, blue sky.
Upon actually entering the city, the picture changed drastically.
It looked completely abandoned.
There was no electricity.
Piles of trash just lying in the streets.
Burst sewer pipes flooding several spots.
The only thing clear of debris was the main road, the only functional electrical devices were the traffic lights.
And this was the city center, the relatively safe part of the city.

Prior to riding into the city, the driver appointed by Mikhail read us a short "do's and don'ts" lecture. He seemed very tense, gulping often and suspiciously looking around as he spoke:

"If you cunts want to survive this, do exactly as I say.
After we enter the city, NO LOUD NOISES, do not ATTRACT ANY ATTENTION!
NO FUCKING IPHONES OR CAMERAS flashing through the car windows!
DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT with ghouls! (that's what he called niggers)
And no matter what happens, DO NOT OPEN THE WINDOWS!
Because suddenly a lamp post can fall and block the way, and the ghouls will fucking siege us.
And remember that I have kids, so at least follow these rules for my sake…"

We spent two hours riding around the city center.
It was quiet enough in the bus to hear a pin drop.
To understand what happened to the city, a small historical flashback is needed.

After the apartheid was over, a two-million swarm of Africans flooded the city, opening the era of African Reqonquista. They were not natives, they just left their usual places in the desert and went wherever life was better. Mikhail, the guy who got us the driver, lived in Johannesburg at that time and told us the following:

In the middle of an ordinary workday, something happened.
The office center's doors opened and an unorganized crowd of several thousand blacks rushed in, carrying their belongings in huge bags. They asked us not to pay any attention to them and continue working, while they were spreading around the building and occupying every bit of territory that was available. Armchairs, stools, sofas, restrooms and hallways - they were everywhere, happily chatting and wasting no time in taking whatever shiny things the building's original denizens had on them.
The office became filled with commotion. Chickens were butchered and gutted in the hallways, tables in audience rooms turned into cooking tables, restrooms became bathhouses.
The polite question "What's going on?" was answered with "This is our home now".
The subsequent, less polite question "What the fuck?!" met a reply "It will be better for everyone".

Mikhail called the cops.
Cops didn't come.
They apologized and explained that exactly the same thing was happening cross the entire city.
Then, everyone who could started to quietly flee the city, headed towards the suburbs and Cape Town, while erecting barriers to block the paths - hedges, moats, electrified fences. The last district of Johannesburg where you can meet a white man nowadays is the Pretoria suburb.

After a massive exodus, owners of the buildings started thinking of what to do.

Bingo! They decided that if they switch off the electricity, water and sewer access to the buildings, the ghouls will leave them and return to the savannah.

So, they switched them off.
Ghouls didn't even notice.

Of course, in the savannah they had neither of these modern conveniences. "Where do they shit, then?" I asked Mikhail.
Mikhail replied that the office owners were also puzzled by this - and completely shocked after they found out.

You see, after invading the buildings, none of the ghouls could figure out what elevator shafts were for. Once they ripped out the elevator doors, they spent a few days scratching heads and spitting into the darkness, until it finally occured to them.
"White people are geniuses when it comes to planning", thought the ghouls, and the shafts became both toilets and garbage dumps ever since. According to Mikhail, it takes roughly ten years for an average ghoul horde to shit up an office building to the point of complete unliveability. After that, like in good old prehistoric times, the horde migrates to new pastures, occupying another building.

We rode on through Johannesburg's streets, glued to the car windows, devouring the scenery with our eyes. Fashionable modern houses with boarded-up windows passed us by. When we came across a rare open window, we could see fires burning inside, with ghouls lying or walking around them.

(Once again) According to Mikhail, a new, albeit informal service appeared in Johannesburg. Bunches of tough guys go around offering to take the buildings back from ghouls. It happens like this: in the middle of the night several trucks drive up to the building, and hundred or two of armed thugs go inside. Quickly, they grab the sleeping ghouls and simply start throwing them out of the building, trying not to wake the whole horde up. Before the horde completely comes to its senses and starts expressing its displeasure, the thugs weld shut all doors and windows on the first floor and put up an electrified fence. After the building is cleaned and refurbished, it turns back into an office.

That's how the remnants of Johannesburg's white population live and work. In the evening and during the night they keep safe behind armored doors and private guards. In the morning they get into their cars and quickly, without stopping, ride outside their fortresses to work. After a short ride through more-or-less safe streets, they dive into one of the heavily guarded foxholes that leads to the underground parking garages. And that concludes their arrival to the workplace.
Another funny thing I noticed - if two "live" buildings are nearby, they are often connected by an aerial passage at the 10th or 11th floor. So office workers can even visit each other if they want to. The only trick to it is not to look down. Down there is ghoul territory.

Source:
tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html

Lol Britbongs and all of their descendants are basically the "this is fine" meme brought to life.

Great, more material to make me hate Mexicans in general. Honestly, why isn't the left protesting these type of people?

Lol, a lot of white aussies had filips as their wives.

Fuck. I knew I should have read the description before I clicked it. I didn't even notice it was alive until user pointed it out.

Dat exchange rate. Holy shit, I could move to Nigeria and live a…

KANG

Goddamit, try this again

Dat exchange rate. Holy shit, I could move to Nigeria and live like a…

KANG

Good luck living any good in the third world without millions.

Even people driving lambos live in lolbad places there by western standard.

One of the perks of western civilization is that we can actually build nice things.

Your shekels are literarily worthless in apefrica if you want stuff of western standards.

I am shocked. Why did they removed the face for? That is beyond horrible.

Sorry mate, but if you aren't ex-military or at least ex-cop, no contractor worth its salt will as much as look at you. Too late to join the Marines? Join the FFL.

Can someone give me another source for this video. It has been shoah'd in LiveLeak.

Have all of you forgotten the white genocide across african colonies?
embed related.

Ah dude, that's easy as shit here.

Spoonfeeding once and only once, cuz you seem pretty knowledgeable.

4:48– dat trigger discipline tho

3:36
that street shitting pajeet that even the literal whores won't look at

Dog & cat must be like fine dining compared the vermin gooks normally have to eat.

One in three of those "women" have a cock.

One of the viet anons said that their country is ancapist but I don't know if it's true.

Yeah, at least it's better than those nigs in Haiti that eat literal MUD cookies.

Crab in bucket syndrome, user. I've no doubt the blacks with sense enough who tried domesticating animals got fucked by savage nigs sneaking in and stealing/killing all the animals, which led to a whole lot of fuckit setting in.

Not a bad racket, all things considered. I need moar, pic related.

Wow, thai whores are aggressive. God have mercy on your soul if you make eye contact.

Normal thai women are somewhat reserved.

The pushiest of them learned that even white guys who go there for whoring need a lot of aggressive convincing to race mix with them as we're automatically appalled by what a shithole that place really is.

They then taught other whores and it became the standard.

Timestamp?

Trick baby abandoned by dad, abandoned by mom, who left him with her ladyboy neighbor

Is there even the remotest of chances this boy isn't being regularly molested by that creepy fuck?

Nevermind, found it. Around 20:00's

Because leftists are self-hating cuckolds who are scared of anyone hating them as much as they hate themselves, so they do everything they can to try to make people love them. Thanks to Jewish brainwashing, leftists are now convinced that if you say anything negative about a shitskin that you are a racist bigot and people will hate you.

yea and because of that life long social liberals like me have been driven to open there eyes and now want an actual genocide to happen on the jew.
so in short good fucking job kikes, you done fucked up and soon you will be nothing but a footnote of history.
its enevitable at this point, no matter if its nat soc rising again, global collaps, robot uprising or whatever, to many people know the truth not to kill every kike they see as soon as shit hits the fan.
no idea if my people will survive the next century but at least i can be content in knowing that we will take the ones responsible with us.
sieg heil, i see you in valhalla brothers.

I feel you brother, I was just like you once. im looking forward to killing their families

What about the Iran sandniggers and North Korea ? There are for sure more profit in capturing apefrica and its ressources but these both fiddle around with both nuclear and biochem weapons while repeatedly threatening neighboring and western countries

Daily reminder that there are African savages already living in your country.

Dude, I know how to fucking embed. I just couldnt on that device. Fuck's sake…

Christ and then I fuck that up to boot. Well fuck.

Oh, i didn't, you just cant spoiler jewtube vids. Well, fuck.

That's how Filipinos say "yes" or "that's right" tbh. Still weird af though.

Beautiful South Africa. Full things on Jewtube, its full of crazy.
The African traditional custom of burning witches is some of the redpilling shit on the continent.

He also sees some this shit.

African Burning Man

fuck

Finally though the britcuck tries to push the ghouls as victims, the old nigger tells the britcuck how things are in South Africa.

Jesus fucking Christ dude. I think even cuckchan could benefit from this story. Excellent redpill

Game
Ain't
Based
On
Sympathy

That's some great Halloween redpill material.

Why is every mongrel infested spic country so rampant with violence? You don't see people getting their faces slashed off anywhere else but the middle east. Is it a part of the culture or something?

nevermind just read the post again. Yeah Aztecs were fucking savages and Spaniards never should have mixed blood with them. The offspring it going to be the end of white America

1:42 and i'm out. I'm bailing the fuck out. Jesus pogo jumping fucking Christ on a broomstick.

Yeah, I love that channel, as already cited here

And this is true, too.

And yes, they are mostly white women, because animal welfare is pretty much implicitly white.

P.S.:
If it makes you feel any better, at least in some ways.
The maggot holes close rather quickly and with only very little scarring.

This, of course, is not an excuse for niggers to exist, but just to lay out how much better their animals would be off if they cared for them.

You just squeeze a bit and they slide out and it heals very quickly.

Or just don't chain dogs down in the dirt in the first place, that's the number one cause for the mangoworms.

Question for an user in Africa: Is there actually an AIDs problem in central Africa or do African countries just make things up in order to get money from the UN?

Can't you just filter and boil the water? How can all of africa possibly manage on just bottled water?

Not in Africa because fuck why would you but no, AIDS is real, the confusion is because Zuma and his like got upset that it got known as a gay plague, so to avoid the stigma of being known as assfuckers claimed it was a specific form of malnutrition that needed food gibs not doctah gibs.

Don't know about the rest of Africa but in South Africa it definitely is real they just take very long to die from it.

Bingo. OP gets it.

MSM intentionally never does 2 things

1) They never show how ugly, shitty, dirty, pathetic and corrupt most of the world is.

2) They never show how great European countries and cultures are.

Also, maps.google.com street view allows you to see and screenshot how shitty large swaths of the world is. Note which populations almost always have bars on windows and doors.

No, this isn't guaranteed to kill all of the bacteria and parasites.
What makes you think regular nogs drink bottled water? Regular nogs suffer and die in millions from disentery, AIDS, tuberculosis, syphilis, bilharzia and some horrid shit like yaws or Buruli ulcer. A typical nog is might as well be a demon of Nurgle due to diseases he carries; hell, you can get scabies simply by him brushing past you.
There are no hospitals or pharmacies scattered around Africa - the one I was contracted to guard was the only one of its kind for at least 500km around. And despite that, we didn't have many patients - nogs do not understand medicine, bacteria, viruses or transmission vectors, to them it's all magic. So when a nog gets sick, he thinks "Ooga booga whitey magic or black magic? Fug whitey, imma go to da witch docta". The witch doctor takes the money, jumps around the nigger with a tambourine and tells him he's healthy. Then nog gets the shits/fever again and goes to the witch doctor again; this repeats several times until the nigger is on the verge of dying or out of money. It's only then that he runs to a proper hospital and makes loud demands to treat him immediately. And even after discharged, he cannot follow simple instructions like "take this pill once a day". He sells the pills, gets sick again and the cycle repeats.
As a person who has seen all this first hand, let me say that you cannot imagine just HOW wasted aid to Africa is. Not only is it completely ineffective, but it also creates a gibsmedat mentality and does not elicit any gratitude. Over the months I spent in CAR, I only heard the words "Thank you docta" twice.

selffix

Libtard detected.
Is this thread making you cry faggot?

MUH DICK
Fucking niggers, I can NOT wait for the final battle where these chimps, mudslimes and their kike allies all get slaughtered by WHITE POWER
HEIL HITLER

brought me to tears

moar?

They are all hyper Catholic Dutertes that hate lazy abbo-Negritos and Religion of Cuck – If they aren't cucks themselves, they'll half-jokingly point to the Jose Rizal-as-Hitler's Father Theory (plausibility en par with Castro being Trudeau's father, socially and geographically anyways.)

Different guy, curious about contractors.
Are they looking for you just to have the training and such? Or do they only want guys who have seen legitimate action.
Like, would a guy with 6 years undeployed in the Army NG (infantry) be employable?

Depends on the company, but right now pretty much all large companies are gunning for experience. It does not matter if you have or haven't seen any action, as long as you were present in the AO, it's fine. Here are prime grabs for large contractors (in descending order):
Everyone below that can only hope to be recruited by some shady fly-by-night company, only to find themselves in a combat zone without gear, weapons and support. No contractor worth its salt will take anyone who isn't at least ex-SWAT.
Ya, but you will have to send out a few more resumes than, let's say, a SEAL.

Also, check reviews and general feedback on anyone who replies to your e-mails. If there is ANYTHING on the company's website/in the reviews that seems shady, disregard the company immediately, because otherwise you will get yourself killed. Private security has brushed itself up since the Iraq War, but there are still outfits out there targeting "hurr durr I wanna shoot hajis" Darwin Award candidates.

The Aztec gods are wicked vampiric gods, they delight on sick shit like this and football soccer!

Thanks for the advice, very much appreciated.

You're welcome. If you really plan to get into contracting, network as hard as you can. It's all about who you know in this field. Hand out business cards, leave phone numbers, make friends with everyone who is anyone. Eventually they will start recommending you to various recruiters, so you will have plenty of choice instead of combing through websites and offers yourself.

Spassfakt: if that niggergal were underage, I would get into trouble for watching pizza.

This no enclosure is exactly what they are doing everywhere. No enclosure = communism - but only for me, not for whitey. Yo work belong tu ma famili…

African crusade when?

I know this place has desensitized me, but I shouldn't be laughing hysterically at this

I wonder if some of them wish for whites to return now, or if they lack the intelligence to contemplate such things

Holy fuck the responses.

they're in Denial since they don't want people finding out this crazy shit

Niggers blame White people for everything. Liberia was never even colonised by Europeans.

I am vaguely brownish due to having some portuguese parentage while living in a nordic country. When I was a teenager and we went to a museum with school, I had forgotten/lost my ticket. When someone let in my classmates (they had tickets) and asked me for my ticket, I asked if maybe she wasn't letting me in because I was black? Mind you, I am between 3 and 4 on pic related.

The white lady looked aghast and let me in immediately. If I didn't feel so guilty about the way she looked, as if I'd seriously hurt her, then I'd use this magic spell all the time.

There are safer ways to make money. Like being a test subject for medicine testing.

>BestGore
Literally the last thing I can fap to nowadays.

Ever kill someone??

fuck off nigger

Jesus that's some good memetics

Does the women get the money for the work or the money goes to the niggermen?

What do you think? The moment the woman gets any money, the nog takes them and blows them on cigs, nsamba or whatever passes for drugs there. Then, once completely smashed, he beats the woman for making the household poor.

do you have a youtube link to this? I can't show people webms effectively friends

If user wants to see a nation slip into the same chaos that is South Africa, look no further than its neighbor Namibia. Namibia is a former german colony whose germans brrought tons of technology and infrastructure. Now the white population is slowly aging out, and, things like national monuments are being replaced with culturally sensitive buildings, as the government continues to get darker.

It is truly a horror show waiting to happen.

Start with the Independence Memorial
Museum. Before it had a statue of colonials running down natives. Now it has a Coffee grinder.

jeeze i cried. That is barbaric.

stop this madness now, launch the nukes

i kekd

I've never in my life ran into someone who didn't see me as white, not as a kid, not as a teen, not as an adult.

My point is that people so deeply care about that word that it bypasses all logic.

It reminds me of this guy who started to redpill people about the holocaust by claiming to be jewish and saying to go against his reasoning was anti-semitic (he wasn't jewish).

I am disturbed by the fact that I'm not disturbed by this.

i wasnt aware that they had a berserker class in south africa

It's wild that the white people are wasting the money on Africa. Niggers don't improve themselves at all because they don't give a shit.

and this is something the normie just cant comprehend untill he sees it with his own eyes several times.
people these days have been conditioned to belive anything they hear from a authority figure, just remember the old twitch support videos, its the exact same damn thing.
people act retardet untill you force them to start thinking.

We can fix that by dumping them in Africa.

Neither am I user, I've seen so many videos like this that gore have absolutelly no effect on me anymore, you simply get used to it, just like paramedics or ER doctors who see stuff like this every day.

Just to piggyback off of this: The average lefty normalfag truly does not understand that the rest of the world is not like the West. In their rush to be progressive and tolerant, they assume that everyone more or less acts the same and has the same level of social skills and civil organization, it's just that they've been dealt a shit hand (which they usually blame Whites for) and are forced to live in a shitty life. They sincerely don't understand that the thing holding niggers back is niggers. They think everyone in India is just like a brown American, but with a silly accent and they have some different holidays with elephants or something. They don't know that India is literally drowning in its own shit and their rivers and streets are so polluted that it's damaging the oceans. You know that giant island of plastic that everyone thinks is America's fault? Africa, China, and India did that. Not us.

Step one is making them understand that these people are like violent apes. Subhuman intellects that resort to self-destructive habits now that they've been trained to act like real people. They've had just as long, if not longer in some cases, to fix their problems, but they only get worse with each passing years.

The second step is to make them understand that America is pumping billions of dollars into aid and economic relief for these countries and nothing is changing. They are still where they were when we found them centuries ago, but now they have cars and cellphones.

People are complicated.
Few will change their mind as readily as they made it up in the first place.
Few will never change their mind under any circumstances.
Evidence, personal benefit, loyalty, sympathy, guilt, anger, social pressure, first impression and many other things affect what people believe and value.
Some factor in more than others.
First impressions are valued more by lower IQ's, evidence the reverse. The others are more scattered around.
Lefties who put a high value on evidence, loyalty, or anger will be more likely to opt out.

People don't like to admit loss. While they might talk back to you in the beginning, you may have made an impact.
When they learn the concept, they can't unlearn it.

Many Holla Forumslacks were once leftists or open border lolbertarians, because frankly when it comes down to a choice of kosher cuckservatism vs. liberalism, the latter does seem like a logical choice.

Good job for posting the pictures. That's funny and depressing at same time.

I suddenly have a craving for grass cutters!

How does that spark racial division?

They don't want the white people to stop feeling quilt for being white because that means less gibmedats for them.

youtu.be/uLDxy_BVV9U

It gets worse. Much, much worse.
Ever heard of 'chiggers'?

Buckle up.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUP53yrslwA
(I can't embed on this device, but would greatly appreciate if someone else would)

See, those other videos? They don't quiiiiite get you to understanding Africa. Because they're animals.
Even in White nations, you see abuse of animals - there are just lazy shitty people around. What takes it to the next leve is understanding that its NOT just because they're animals. Its because their owners are African niggers.

This video is about chiggers. Chiggers are amongst the most horrifying thing I have personally encountered, in concept or application, in the natural world. Basically, its the mango worm thing again - some nasty bug crawls into your flesh and begins to live there.

… But chiggers take it to a new level. See, the mango worm? Its a worm, that is, its the larval stage of a fly - the mango fly. In theory, at least, if you get a few mango worms? You can survive - they'll pupate and fly the fuck away… In theory, a least.

But chiggers? Hah, chiggers don't leave. They just burrow in there and set up shop. There's males and females, and the females just start shitting out eggs. Into/onto your flesh. Which burrow in. And there males and females… See where this is going? They basically make you into a meat-sac for breeding their ilk, which eventually kills you… And they don't just infect dogs.

Now, here's the rub though: They're easy to get rid of, in theory… Spray the spot down with some chem that kills em - probably some natural equivalent could be cooked up utilizing local flora, but fuck if the natives have tried - and then… Dig them out. With a knife. No squeezing here, they're enclosed within your flesh, which has become hard and waxy, to protect them. From you. Digging them out.
Its horribly gross…. But, it can save you. Avoid you losing a leg or some shit, or outright dying from blood poisoning and such. So, you just need to spray em down and dig em out… Of course, the person who is having this done to them also needs some meds, or they're going to be freaking the fuck out, because there is no loss of sensation… So that, in theory, could be a hindrance to the niggers, along with the lack of chem spray…

… But its not, really - the hindrance is they just don't give a shit, not really. So, you get chiggers in Africa? Well, congrats, you are now a chigger-person, and nobody is going to fucking help you (if only for fear of not getting chiggers themselves). So you become this horrible, shambling thing, slowly breeding legions of parasites, which can and do infect others. You become some sort of horrible zombie-thing out of fucking Resident Evil. And nobody wants to, nor will, help you… Until White people show up.

This is Africa.

Watching that gives me this weird hollow feeling in my chest. About where my heart should be.

I think its because I don't hate these pe- these things. It really isn't that they're 'evil', its that they're fucking retardedly stupid. Genuinely, dumb as dog. If anything, that's probably an insult to dogs.

Niggers are just…. They're so fucking stupid. Nevermind the full-blown Africa niggers. They're fucking retarded. Truly retarded. And in the absence of intellect, you tend to see an absence of empathy/sympathy. A lion doesn't concern itself in the least as it chews on the exposed pelvis of a baby gazelle mewling out its last breaths in the bright Sun, it doesn't care. Its not evil, it just… Doesn't care.

And niggers just don't care. About… Anything. Even themselves. When you see some nigger shouting "I DONT GIVE A FUCK!", he's telling the truth - he doesn't care. He doesn't have the capacity to properly care. Its beyond him, just like its beyond a baboon or hyena or a fucking shark. He is not mentally equipped to give a shit.

I don't hate niggers, I just find them rather pathetic. Like a mutt dog puppy, infested with worms, surrounded by creatures too stupid and careless to care, left to die to sepsis, in pain and confusion. Its the actions imposed upon me, the expectation that I treat them as the equal of my folk, that brings forth the hatred, and did not come quick.
Watching these poor fucks suffer in the world bereft of my kind? There's a satisfaction to it… But there's always that hollowness. It never goes away.

They cannot save themselves, and everyone keeps screaming that for me to save them, to do what is necessary to set them to rights, is to oppress them; and to ignore their plight and take for my kin is also oppression, of the same sort. Its like listening to someone tell you a pathogenic organism should be allowed to survive, and must not be altered, based upon some spurious ecologic niche it might serve.

Eyup.
Is the Navy even worth looking at, or is just going to be me on a boat with a bunch of fags and skanks looking for the op to accuse me of rape? I'm still good there for another 2 years.
Is that not gone the way of everything else 'French'? I'm not Muslim.

Its horribly gross…. But, it can save you.

Replace the "ch" with "n" and you have a perfect metaphor for western society.

Found the mong

t. bovine milk merchant

The USA is plenty resource rich. Much more efficient to drive out the niggers, spics, kikes

this set of pictures still gets me.
can it be made effective in video?

Remember what they did to South Africa and you'll watch with a smile on your face

ITT: "WE AREN'T NIGGERS AND WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER WE DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO IMPROVE OURSELVES AT ALL JUST SIT BACK RELAX AND MEME AND WHEN YOU'RE FEELING LOW JUST GO LAUGH AT SOME NIGGERS"
this shit is cancer.
this board is cancer.
you are all being dominated by this board's jewish operators. you are all falling for the trick. many of you fall for every single trick.

anyone with a brain needs to reject green frog posters and anime posters at least. They are parasites that only parrot right-wing rhetoric because they were rejected from the mainstream.

this site is an alphabet censorship living hell. we need to start killing.

Here, have some caps from another thread.

Bump

Never thought I'd see a CIAnigger goon. How does it feel when you didn't get the first post?

Reported and sage for those wasted repeating digits.

OP = MeMetics agent
Also op is still a phaggot

But what happens when the normal becomes Holla Forums ?

Because some people disagree, user.

The power of conversion is almost completely lost on Holla Forums these days. I know a lot of people who consider themselves leftists simply because they've been spoonfed the wrong (((science))) but would be/have been willing to change their minds when presented with contradictory evidence.

Reminder that everyone believes they arrived at their worldview through rationality and reason, and thus that others are inherently irrational. The difference can be less about cognition and more about the narrative input.

without white people nothing in that video would happen. No guns, no clothes, no buildings, no streets, no beds, no medicine. nothing.

No, the killing, rape and death would still happen. It'd just be done with sticks and stones.

>spoonfed the wrong (((science)))
That's really the sum of it. Jewish infiltration of academia and media has allowed them to really mind-fuck people as regards basic biological truths. If every American were required to take takes courses on genetics and evolutionary theory, the very notion of "equality" would be laughed at outright.

Historical illiteracy about things like this also contribute.

Ask yourself this… How many Americans could accurately answer the following three questions:
1. How does Mendellian genetics work?
2. How was Israel created?
3. Where were the alleged 'death camps' of the Holocaust?
80% of Americans could not answer those three, and just asking them the last one would make a good 50% of them accuse you of a being an anti-semite.

Would put in a high ranking position in white run african zoo/10

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Geldof

updraydd'd

Not sure if other Holla Forumsacks remember that muti murder in London about a decade ago.

They really don't
The lucky ones end up like fingolians or Keanu reeves with majority white genes, the unlucky ones are just outcasts from both communities because they look weird like albino blacks.
T. Gookanon

When will Mexico get a duterte like Leader? It will be fucking amazing if there is an like him because of the massive civil war that will ensue

*If there is someone like him

I'm surprised poor niggers won't go and shoot La Sape members and steal their shit

I am surprised as well user.

Yea I agree. Mexico is a literal narco-state and the drug wars worsened the things for the latinos.

What good does that do him? Or them?

Niggers are all about face, user. It does not matter if your kids are starving as long as you look rich. Same reason nigger warfare is such a joke - they do not care about overcoming the enemy as much as they care about looking good while doing so.

SAUCE

The niggers are egomaniac frickin' useless idiots.

South African cops do nothing but driving and watch them stealing the stuff from the slow truck.

When you see this, you have to consider how well the amish people are doing in contrast, and they rely entirely on themselves.

This is what they are referring to when they say the refugees re highly qualified.

They all look more like sad sacks tbh. When Western countries send men to Asia they're not sending their best.

They also hate faggots with a passion.

She is gorgeous, I once read an article that the Phillippines was banned for participating in some Southeast Asian beauty pageant because they almost always won and were the prettiest by a mile.

Some racial groups respond better to miscegenation. And in the case of the Phillippines, you're talking about a country that has been race mixing for hundreds of years. They are all mutts, not they want to get BLEACHED

extreme niggerdom, why are they allowed to come here? I mean I know why but, fuck those niggers

actually yes, some realize that they fucked themselves

www(dot)thezimbabwean.co/2017/10/rhodesias-ian-smith-right-african-rule-will-lower-countrys-standards/

As my dear wife Tinta and I were taking a stroll in our neighbourhood - which used to be a 'Whites only' suburb during the colonial era - we started discussing how standards had greatly deteriorated since we and our parents moved into the area immediately after Zimbabwe's independence in 1980.

We wondered how in such a short space of time, we, as Black people, could have reduced – a suburb that had been for decades the pride of the nation – to such deplorable standards.

The failure to maintain the houses and their yards – let alone improve them – rubbish strewn all over the streets and nearby bushes, noise everywhere, and a place that once did not have alcohol consumption areas was now a hive for drinking.

I remember confessing to my dear wife that – as some of the first Black pupils at the formerly Group A school of Redcliff Primary – we used to engrave our names on the desks using pointed objects, such as mathematical dividers and compasses, and how we would write all sorts of stuff in textbooks.

Is it then any wonder that there are no longer any textbooks and desks?

It is clear that our group were the Black people to initiate this deterioration of a once vibrant community – something that, unfortunately, has been passed on from generation to generation.

We could not help asking, what the people who resided in this suburb prior to independence would say if they were to return for a visit today.

Would that not be the most embarrassing moment in the lives of Black people?

Thus, the question came to my dear wife and I: ‘ Was Ian Smith right in saying that Black majority rule would lead to the lowering of standards’?

It seems that he was right after all.

My father – who had been a staunch ZANU PF supporter, and had actually been blacklisted by the Rhodesian regime for his political activism – had always been angered by such statements by Smith, labelling them racist.

In fact, he was even more enraged by one particular comment that he attributed to a senior Rhodesian government official that if Black people ruled this country, we will find faeces strewn all over town.

How I wish my beloved father had still been alive today so that he could witness for himself what has become of our towns and cities’ alleys – then he would have, most probably, eaten his words.

Our towns and cities now reek of urine and faeces – that is if you are fortunate enough not to actually stride on some.

So, was Ian Smith wrong, or is there something else to this sad situation?

I, honestly, do not believe that it has anything to do with colonial oppression.

As a matter of fact, the town of Redcliff was owned and built by the then giant Rhodesia Iron and Steel Company (Risco), now Ziscosteel, and the company was very strict in maintaining very high standards even in Torwood township, where we resided during the colonial days – even awarding regular prizes to the best kept homes.

Next time a liberal start talking about how "no culture is better than other" and immigrants enrich the country with their "vibrant culture", force them to listen to this in its entirety.

This one isn't so bad.
I'm sure a lot of normies have seen videos of the meat industry (e.g male chicks get culled, growth hormones, crowded cages) and comparatively this one is tame.

I guess african nigs are indeed less savage than their american cousins, maybe it's because the kikes only took the most phisically fit nigs and therefore the more "warrior" and violent nigs.

This. When we are nazi overlords we will do things 10x worse :^)

checked, charliebo has a lot of hood videos. man seems to just drive around the hood all day in a van.

No, he's presenting a bravado because he cares. He cares that you see him as fearless. Everything is about "face". Their "masculinity" is actually very feminine in nature.

checked, my bix nood brether
pic related