Marxist Lucifer King

Redpill Kino

hooktube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–King_suicide_letter
newsweek.com/declassified-jfk-file-details-fbi-sex-smears-about-martin-luther-king-701996
hooktube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proof positive that letting the government do anything is a mistake

They're pretending to be a nigger supporter of his who has dirt and was demanding he kill himself or he'd release it.

Or maybe it's an actual nigger upset that he got away with all he did to become the hero he wasn't. Not everything has to be deepstate/shareblue/alphabet corporations. Fuck's sake, get your shit together.

stopped watching there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–King_suicide_letter

Yeah I realized that earlier today.. Was 1960 a terrible decade?

the 60's were the end of American society. The nation that we know today isn't America, it's a Marxist faggot utopia.

Not quite yet. We're on a slow-roll to Brazil at this point.

I kind of agree. ever since world war 2 ended It felt like society slowly became more degenerate and disconnected after the 40"s. The first world war did gave it a good start with the rise of feminism back then in the 1910"s but ww2 caused more problems than the first.

Stupid fagit

Martin Luther King Jr was an actual Communist. He was receiving money and support from the KGB throughout the 60s and prior. There came a point when Bobby Kennedy who was Attorney General at the time warned MLK to cut all involvement with Communist groups or else. MLK didn't cut ties because he couldn't, he was literally a KGB asset, so Bobby had J. Edgar Hoover at the FBI put him under surveillance.

MLK would travel the country giving speeches and would stay in hotels in every major city. The FBI would bug the hotel rooms and the phone calls to monitor him. They were shocked to find not only was he taking money and involved deeply with subversive groups within the US, but he was a MASSIVE degenerate. He had prostitutes all over the country, both male and female, who he would regularly fuck while doing drugs. Sometimes in massive orgies involving both men and women. Sometimes right before the major speeches he'd give like the "I Have A Dream" speech.

The FBI has a large amount of files and recordings of him and all the shit he was involved in, but it was put under lock and key after his death to be released in the future. A senator tried to get them released early in 1983 in order to prevent Martin Luther King Jr. Day from becoming a federal holiday, but was denied by a judge.

The entire truth will come out one day. In fact some of it leaked with the JFK dump and the press like they've done in the past always try to spin it back on Hoover being the bad guy for monitoring him.

newsweek.com/declassified-jfk-file-details-fbi-sex-smears-about-martin-luther-king-701996

No it won't. It was memory holed a long time ago. It's just a "conspiracy theory" now.

I'm just sitting her thinking about being in 2nd grade when we spent a week learning about how "amazing" he was, while memorizing the dream speech and I'm very disturbed.

Same….

Here's Jackie Kennedy after JFK was assassinated talking about what John and Bobby Kennedy told her were on the tapes they had on MLK.

wow

I wanna know what else they lied about.

Martin Luther was a religious leader who hated Jews
Martin Luther King Jr. was a nigger who happened to be named after a religious leader who hated Jews
Before the 1960s when you asked someone who Martin Luther was they would likely say "The namesake of Lutheranism" or something along those lines
After the 1960s, you ask someone who Martin Luther is and they'll tell you he was some nigger whos chimp out at Washington became such a big meme it was written into law

Reminder that the day he was shot he was sleeping around with many women like the absolute chad he was.

more like getting fucked in the ass

I didn't they've made a show based on Malcolm X.

They do this a lot, cover something up by reusing the name.
It works essprcially well on the internet.
Search and search and always find what they want you to.

Don't associate my name with that nigger.

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

this

mlk would be proud

Shamefur dispray.

If they genuinely didn't like him and thought he was a problem they would have killed him. He was just a useful idiot.

Nice to see that anons are edgy as ever. At least it keeps the newfaggotry at bay

hooktube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE

He was a fraud and a degenerate

This sums him up perfectly. You should listen to this even if you hate niggers btw. Even George Lincoln Rockwell had respect for Malcolm X and it's because he called it as he saw it and had pride.

Don't cut yourself with all that edge.

MLK spoke out against the Vietnam war and the Military-Industrial Complex that controls our country. If any of you faggots disagree with him, you are wrong.

Gee I wonder why a Soviet shill was against Americans waging war against their Communist puppet state.

Oh no those poor commie chinks :'(
Who gives a fuck

>>>/reddit/

Brand new vid on the topic by The Alternative Hypothesis

who?

Also

SHUT IT DOWN!

You have the wrong guy. Respect my trips.

Nope!

How reddit of you. Stay triggered, friend.

Could you act any more like a shifty Jew?

He's not me btw

t. based

TIL in America they celebrate "MLK day" which is a national holiday and people unironically say "happy MLK day" like it's fucking 4th of july or new year or something.

They don't celebrate it in your country?

You realise that the "military industrial complex™" is and has always been the jew, war profiteering.
Check throughout history right up until the present.
Places to start looking, the american war on the philipines, the american embargo on japan, the opium wars in china, the polish/english/French pact before ww2.
The more you look, the more consistent you will find is the pattern.
Were it false, it would be the other way around.

Yeah, it is absurd.
A pity that the american obsession with race, and minority victimhood has been forced on the rest of the civilised world.

Only way for it not to get 100% memoryholed is too keep spreading the infro. Keep it alive.

does he have a point beyond "US NEGROS GOTS DA BE SEPARATE AN FIGHT WHITEY MASSA FOREVA".
"WE GOTZ TA BR ISLAM AN KILL WHITEY OOGA BOOGA"
Disgusting.
He should have led his negro army back to africa if he believed anything he said.
Fucking planet of the apes.

all me btw

Capitalism working as intended, comrade. Don't complain, this is the world you chose.

Duh, he was smart.

MLK dindu nuffin
Red banners fly high
I don't see anything wrong with what MLK said

Luther King deserved better

his point was "oogah boogah where da drugs and da white womyn at"

lol that smirk