More like this?

More like this?

The Lobster ruins that list. The Lobster is substanceless trash.

You mean lists of 99% shit?

It's one of those films you either like or don't. I might not even like it that much but it was such a change of pace that I felt compelled to include it. What would you nominate user?

Is Alien Covenant better than Prometheus? Maybe if I extend the list I'll put 2049 and Covenant. I can do that I guess but I need more to include.

Do not put BR 2049 or Covenant on there. They were trash compared to the films on your list.

Actually get rid of Under the Skin. It was trash too.

Stop trying to make movie threads happen. They aren't going to happen.

If you wanted to do this properly it would have to be an infographic for every year or good stuff would be skipped on. Twelve films for seven years is not exactly comprehensive. Also come the fuck on Emmafag Noah was shit

This. There are at least a hundred films I would sooner select.

Noah is pretty underrated my lad, I liked it. Again it's a film that people hate or like.

Under the Skin is probably the weakest there I agree. But what do I replace it with?

I liked Good Time but idk if it's best material

Of the three of that list I've seen, I liked very much. I will note the others.

Boyhood :^)

Well nothing there is top 12 of the decade in my opinion, though most are enjoyable. Some suggestionst that most would agree on: Upstream Color, Stray Dogs, The Master, The Handmaiden, Personal Shopper, Elle, Hard To Be A God, Leviathan, The Neon Demon, Reality, Zoology.

Stopped reading

Youth

I didn't get Enemy at all.

Why tho

Tha ks user

Nope.

You sure about that? The trailer looks amazing tbh.

Shit list confirmed

Only plebs hated Noah

Only plebs watched Noah.

Stick to Mad Max Reddit Road, kiddo

And why would I watch that, Gramps?

wew
I haven't seen that meme used in a while. Really clever, user.

Blue Ruin gets no love on this site idk why its good revenge kino.

Harakiri: death of a samurai
Mans honor, responsibility, character on full display

All is lost

Ive reccomended before, found out redford is anti pipeline and helmed the protests which kind of sucks. But like gillian anderson the actor is not the character it plays. Ya know

I check out blue ruin user

Oh my god OP, you're such a pretentious piece of shit. Almost all of those films are terrible.

^look everyone the definition of a pseudo pleb

^look everyone a faggot^

I didn't write any of that, I just think you sound like a faggot.

You know where else Noah didn't use a fire sword? In the actual fucking story. There were no rock monsters, no spells or witchcraft, no flaming swords. A guy built a big boat and put a bunch of animals on it because everyone else was a sodomite. That's it.

This scumbag piece of shit thinks Hollywood taking a religious story and going "We have some notes…" and adding a bunch of random garbage to make it more fit their world view is "original".

It's an adaptation of the story of Noah, you cumgurgling philistine.
And before you go full retard again, no I'm not or

Did I say it wasn't fiction? Still, taking an ancient story and then "modernizing" it with a bunch of garbage and current year shit is not original, it's ALL Hollywood does.

It's a biblical adaptation and rather close to the actual bible where there are angels clad in earth

No it's all you see because you're a facefucked lil whiteboi

*tips fedora

Shut up kike

You've clearly never read the story you piece of shit.

Find me the passage that reads "and the rock monsters were struck down with the flaming sword" or the one about Noah having a father that practices witchcraft, or chasing his daughter around a boat trying to murder her.

"Original" You and your retarded faggy excuses. Pick a narrative and stick to it asshat.

Noah was cool

The rock monsters weren't affected by the sword the earth and humans burned

Find. Me. The. Bible. Verse. Or. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Ezekiel 23:20

I've literally seem someone else post before that their congregation loved the movie. You sound insanely butthurt and don't realize a director can literally do whatever the fuck he pleases and thats a good thing

Oh good, well you have an anecdote of a single church being total shit. That proves the movie isn't garbage, instead of that you're retarded.

If he's an egomaniac with no skill or talent who doesn't respect the source material at all you mean. And oh look who we're talking about, that describes him to a T.

Either it was "accurate" or it was "original" pick one you hypocritical piece of shit. Quit flapping out of both sides of your maw.

It was both original and accurate you dumbfuck that's called filmmaking. It's polarizing because it's art. Aronofsky was going for the sense that it could be set in anytime. It could be set a thousand or more years into the future or thousands in the past. Its fantasy.

Also read into his work on Noah its actually something he had envisioned doing in gradeschool and pretty much set him on his path to wanting to be a filmmaker. Go watch the steve carrel version if you can't handle kino

Hahahahaha, this is your mind on pretentious hipster fagshit apologism.

No, it's one or the other. Ironically in this case it was neither. It was Hollywood being Hollywood and it was nothing like the actual story.

I dont think film is the medium for you user. If you want a story verbatim then go read a fucking book and take it to /lit/

Lol

The fact that your only defense is elitism proves my point. You're a hipster douche, and your personality is the reason you're alone.

Fury Road is the action kino of the decade.

None of those films are hipster

Zero Theorem is the best

you have shit taste tbh

The person who says shit taste 99.9999% of the time has shit taste.