Kevin Spacey Didn't Want Niggers On His Set Anymore. Refused To Shake Their Monkey Paws

HOLY SHIT. BASED!

Hating niggers doesn't make a homosexual kiddie diddler based OP.

Uh, yes it does, nigger.

he didn't diddle kiddies as far as I know

niggers arent human so its impossible to racist towards them

The kid was a faggot so who gives a shit what happened to him. Fuck off back to nu-Holla Forums and cry about MUH LGBTQ to someone else faggot.

In all honesty its no wonder why Kevin Spacey is such a fucking asshole. His acting is extremely overrated, I don't think I've ever seen him genuinely portray a range of emotions or cry. Hes monotonous.

No wonder he plays sociopaths on the reg. He isn't even acting.

Why does he have to do something so based after doing that pedo shit smh. Guess he's /ourfaggot/ now.

Objectively wrong.

#we wuz too

Kek'd.

So it's literally "Someone said someone else heard Kevin Spacey." This is a game of telephone, I really doubt it's true.

the president of the US said he hates people of color and african countries and wants to Holocaust mexicans, and you doubt some alt righter actor would be racist? -.-'

t. triggered nigger

Kevin Spacey unironically never did anything wrong. The Ancient Greeks fucked teenage boys all the time, and actors are inherently fags, that's why they become actors. I'd take artistic homosexual White Men over worthless niggers any day of the week.

You belong at the bottom of the deepest bog on the face of this earth.

Reminder this is the type of "moralfag" who shits up the board

Just explain how Spacey isn't a sleezy self-proclaimed faggot, and maybe I sincerely will fuck off to Holla Forums.

I guess all the kikes that hate niggers must be pretty based then.

He was an aggressive faggot, not a kid diddler.

Somehow not shaking a niggers hand is worse than what he did before. Do we have to get robbed at gun point willingly for reparations now? Must be a slow news day without Trump doing anything stupid so they have to go back to old controversies.

Well that's no where near as bad as being an actual pedo, but I don't know what sort of user would defend the actions of a twink fucker.

nice samefag

it's not like niggers to have their contract cancelled then make up a bunch of stuff afterwards calling everyone a racsis is it ?

that's never happened and never will

That just sounds like the progressive stack cannibalizing itself yet again.

LE BASED POZZED NEG HOLES!!!!
>>>/TRS/
>>>/GASCHAMBER/

Umm, sweetie…

Dare I say, /ourpedofag/?

Go back to nu-Holla Forums, m8
>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

Not even aids riddled faggots want to touch a nigger.

Is he now /ourguy/

he was always our guy

fuck off goon.

This. Hating niggers isn't any kind of achievement. Gandhi hated niggers he definitely wasn't based.

If anything it's the mark of the untermensch. They only hate them because it's an easy target and it makes them feel better about themselves to denigrate people that are less intelligent on average. They are more pathetic than "niggers" imo.

The vast majority of nigger haters hate them because of past experiences dealing with them and their bullshit.
t. kkk grand dragon wizard lvl 99

I've lived with niggers and most only give you trouble if you are a beta bitch boy that let's them get away with it. Maybe you should be looking inside your own race for the source here, if the modern white man wasn't such a pussy he could have them under control in a matter of weeks.

I agree with your point though, the little faggots that got terrorised by niggers gather on the internet to bitch about them. But what are they doing IRL?

Niggers tend to like their own kind, i.e. unintelligent, rude, and generally odious people. You are correct that they hate and pick on the weak. They also hate eccentric people. And many niggers hate niggers too.

I've had to work with blacks and those as fortunate as myself, would come to comprehend their shiftlessness and incompetence. They make stupid decisions and dumb mistakes that cost time and money and sometimes lives. In addition they are protected by civil rights laws and the permeating culture of the west. Often, they are put into positions they are unqualified for thanks to affirmative action and shit everything up there. All of this breeds resentment.

There are many different reasons to hate the nigs.

It just seems silly to write off a whole group of people. I've never bitched out around them so I've only really seen their ugly side when they are in groups. My point is valid though, if you are looking for somebody to point your blame at aim it at jews and beta white men that let them think they can get away with this behaviour. You wouldn't blame a mad dog for attacking somebody, you would either try to domesticate it or simply put it down. They were sort of alright at one point too, they have been mindfucked just as much as white people have.

It's not that they are inherently lazy, it's that they don't belong in a European society so most can never reach the standards that we require and will always underperform.

Jews yes, but not just beta white men. Almost all politicans, egalitarians of all colors, white men, and women are to blame. The white politicians who granted blacks their rights and privileges and sustain the charade were/are high-functioning alpha males and assertive females. Betas are just one cog in the machine that keeps the illusion in place, albeit an important one. There are plenty of white chads who will defend the multicult equality dogma, though not as vehemently as the betas.

yep, nicest solution is deportation back to Africa.

You are right but when I say beta I'm talking about anybody who tolerates their bullshit, chad or not. If every common white man suddenly decided that they weren't going to take shit from these people the black problem would be over very quickly even if we still had the same cuckold politicians. That's my fault for using the word beta instead of coward. Lots of women do enable it but at the end of the day that is down to men letting them pull that shit, it's our place to control our women's behaviour.

And a total stoppage of all foreign aid too. I think the best scenario would be to go back to living in a manner that they can sustain themself without any help.

He just took an ancient greek art of fucking twinks and mentoring them user.

This is by far the funniest thread in a while.

You're not very smart are you user?

How am I wrong? If most white men weren't beta bitches that buried their heads in the sand and let racial aliens treat them like garbage and shit in their genepool the racial problems could be solved very quickly.

I thought most of his victim were drunk and/or children

Who? Spacey? Wasn't it just one then-14-year-old?

I'm talking about niggers.

All faggot traitors hang before the rest. This shit isn't complicated.

Yeah, Stacey and I think it was the 14 year old. How many men did he assault or rape anyway?
I don't really know anyone else who targeted men for sexual pleasure in mass besides from John Wayne Gacy.

Based kevin

Hating niggers doesn't make a homosexual kike kiddie diddler based OP.

But it sure does help.

Did he piss off a jew recently or something? Why's all this dirt coming out about him now?

Gandhi supported British imperialism actually.

send him to jail, no mercy for racists #remembertrayvon

Maybe their BBC wasn't big enough.

Pretty sure you can't be both a faggot AND based

This tbqhwy. There's a reason they have nothing but good things to say about him in the history books.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose

Well, you're a faggot and you are clearly not based.

Kikes trying to lump "racists" with pedophiles and predators. Ie trying to make it seem as though whites in general are the real degenerates

*blocks your path*

Never said I was based, I fuck traps. Jokes on you

*gets aids*

He's not a pedophile, he only likes boipucci.

goypucci?

I guess he's not do bad then

user, what is best in life - boipucci or bitchpussy?

I thought we were talking about niggers here.

Well what exactly do you mean by boy pussy? I prefer smooth femme ass on hormones tbh and the face cant be hard. I fuck with real women as well but I seek out moned out traps, not shemales

Hating niggers is a fine stance to take, that still doesn't mean the faggot shouldn't be executed, just that his death should be swift and painless.

It makes him a faggot who fucked a 14 year old twink. Which is just barely half a step above pedo.
All you queers that are defending Spacey because you hope some day he might poz your neghole, I hope there are fine upstanding people in your community who have the good grace to beat the ever loving shit out of you, tie you up, and toss your ass in a bog where bug chasers belong.

Yeah thats all me

Who wants to get pounded by spacey you nigger? Nobody thats who

I'd hit ti and I'm not even gay.

If you're not defending the faggot why do you even care?

oh gee I'm so surprised!

WOW

Boy, the knives really come out when they smell blood.

Guess what, nobody actually gives one shit about this. People are just pretending to because they are supposed to

Slobber all over that tight smooth hole

So tell me did your parents pay for college or did you take out a student loan?

Can someone tell me the real reason Spacey is being cannibalized?

I think its more like

child molester……. is finally caught leftist try to paint him as "raycist™" to discredit normal people.
Next a close friend will claim that this piece of shit has "nazi writings" and loves russia.

If I fucked that, I'd be bragging.

What did he mean by this?

deserves a webm