Ragnarok Online Private Server

Hey, are we going play here?
ragnarokreborn.com/

There's been talk in the last thread that some will check this out. I hope so.

It's a new server so it won't be hard to keep up with other players. I changed my mind about HeRO and recently quit the server altogether because of the toxic community (WoE scene particularly) and creepy circlejerk.

Fuck that I left before it consumed me.

That's amusing, was the guild you joined Wine Society?

Maybe, I wouldn't hold your breath though. I doubt many from here will make the jump, most seem still dead set on playing heRO and I'm half-expecting even that to fizzle out.

That said, I'll check out Reborn at launch if it doesn't go down in flames for whatever reason.

I had fun playing on heRO but the lack of a proper community outside of the guild was pretty boring to me and I was never around for the fun parties.

The server veterans seemed like absolute turboautists though. OPs greentext story pretty much proves it.

Give me a sec, reinstalling,

The world was barren last time I played, though. Where do I find people?

Oh it's three days early, I suck cocks.

We'd be the first if we decide to play on this server. I've seen the forums and the staff is still pretty solid technically. Their community management has yet to be tested.

What do you mean? Grand opening is in three days.

I don't know if I'll bother, loved playing with all you fags but because of timezone wasn't often able to play with people unless I was up at like 4am. However if we're gonna be the only big autistic group there for a time then maybe I'll at least give it another try.

Oh shit.

For anyone still playing on HeRO, the server birthday is next month, I guess.

I'm far from burned out on RO. I'm playing on a renewal server right now that some fag mentioned in one of the threads. Eden group quests definitely make the game more themepark, but once you've made a ton of characters, getting a high enough level to actually find party is soul crushing. Because this new server is putting renewal content in pre-renewal, the mission boards will be in (and maybe gramps?), which is nice. Also:
YES.

could be comfy, count me in

Could be our chance to reserve the cool names, that's my plan.

Anyone know what the economy is like on a fresh server? Is everything super expensive because there's so few items, or is everything cheap because no one has zenny yet? Asking because I want to get a dagger of counter, which only soul linkers and the 2 people who play battle sage use.

Probably inflated because noone is geared up enough to fight Bio Labs stuff on launch, but because of how the server OP suggested has x5 rates on non-boss stuff and it has Eden Group stuff being able to handle bio-labs would be reasonably fast.

You could make bank selling supplies to people. If you're planning to buy items probably there would be nothing of worth for a few weeks.

Being able to play post-renewal content with pre-renewal difficulty sounds nito

I am expecting a leech party, it will be fun.

yeah I just realized this it's 1 pm for me so a lot of people would probably be asleep. It's ok though since there would be more time for to struggle my merchant to job 31-32.

Does this mean 3rd classes or any class without the fucking skill cooldown?

No 3rd classes.

The client can be downloaded now by the way.

I guess it's time to try again. Maybe it'll work out this time. I feel like playing monk, priest, and full on frenzy crit knight this time around. Maybe a funslinger too.

I'll probably do mag ninja and stab everything with ice

Meh. I must be the only one, but I like the 3rd classes and the changes Renewal brought (except poor Taekwon Master, oh dear…)

Does that mean Kagero/Oboro and rebels are allowed on the server?

I'm wondering how good throwing ninja is with how disappointing most of the ninja spells are. Wind blades real purpose is if you need to kill a water monster, lightning jolt isn't worth using, flaming petals is only taken to 5 for blaze shield and can't outdamage freezing spear unless the monster takes 200% fire damage.

i don't really understand why this is better than HeRO, or rather, a server with people on it already

HeRO had its flaws but i think migrating to an empty server or anywhere at all really will just hurt what we had

Launch time.

Let's get a big grinding party going right away.

They're wiping the characters.

Currently leveling obligatory Merch alt.

What's your character name?

Alright niggers, where do you hang out?

Currently stomping Spores near Payon on my merch alt. 2 levels to go and then I'm switching to my main.

I am a filthy bum right now so I am leveling my character in alberta.

Come beat up skeletons with me.
Name's Squid.
Before you ask, no, I'm nobody you might know.

i want to leech, where are you.

Man, I'd have loved to jump on this but fuck if I have the time for it.

I'm still collecting points for hats on HeRO, and I flipped my wizard without any fucking help, but I'm not looking to install another client to do it all over again. It was a timekiller. I may come back in Fucktober as planned, but eh.

How long?

Godspeed.

Just finished my Merch at JLvl 24, time to start on my main.

I hope we'll have a guild going soon…..someday.

Polina here. Sorry for leaving without saying anything. You know how it is. You take a break for a few days, then before you know it you've lost interest in the game.

I take it the heRO guild died out? That's a shame, but I'm not surprised. The server was inflated and dominated by oldfags. It's more fun when you're competing with people that all started around the same time.

I really shouldn't dive back into this rabbit hole, but I'm tempted…

Not dead, just idle until October, when the whateverpalooza is supposed to kick off on HeRO.

But I don't believe sixty people are going to come back all at once.

Y'all still playing the reborn server? If so, I'd be willing to join in.

What are everyone's jobs so far?

No guilds up because no emperium, no economy.

I'd say just make the chars you want to use and level up your merchant for now.

Nope. With the little time I have nowadays, nope.
That's just death. Enjoy the dead game anons.

Are the rest of you staying in touch somehow, or is everybody just doing their own thing like me?

Feels strange not to have #ally.

Th-this will last for sure…

user gather your thoughts for a moment

Its like adding 2 + 2 if you can't figure out its 4 you're retarded

user, it's 3AM, let me sperg when I'm sleepy man.

Anyways, I wont be joining you guys with such low rates sorry, good luck with that shit however.

Oh, you guys are still around, cool. My friends were looking for a private server to play, so I saw this thread and recommended this one to them. Maybe I'll see you guys around

You know, the only class I've really spent time on is the Rouge/Stalker tree. And i only go Stalker because of the style points.

What should i go make?

You NEED a merchant with overcharge and discount on your account. Most people make a hunter to farm, but you can probably do it as a rouge too.

It's also nice to have 1 character that parties love, like a priest or a bragi.