Why is the media defending this dude?

One of my co-workers who is an actual cuck (he knows his wife sleeps around and doesnt seem to care) Posted some article about how he's the victim or something? Ive noticed alot of hyperpartisan democrats also blaming the victims of Al Franken's sexual abuse. Its pretty disgusting to be honest.

he makes realllllllly good curry

Because he actually didn't do anything wrong. I've seen Holla Forums faggots fight for feminazis twice in ridiculous cases such as being for signed contracts being sexual assault ( Franco ) And yes means no (Indian). At some point you're the ones fulfilling this dystopia and not them. Stop fighting for the fucking feminists.

Curry Nigga Aziz sticks his claw down white womans throat.

fuckin wew

Feminism is a communist movement.
The Nazis on the other harbored traditionalist views on women.

Glorious. Remember this moment when you're sitting in a jail cell because you said "hi" to the secretary in a "harassing tone"

Okay. But the problem is that a mainstream case like this is setting the precedent for everyone. Don't fulfill the feminist dystopia you claim you fight against.

Because pooing in public and raping is apart of his culture

That's very interesting, but tell me Pajeet.
Do you poo in the loo,
Or shit in the street?

Aziz is getting fucked

Her story sounds like a standup routine for how horrible it was. This bitch just wants $$ from ruining his life

I thought they ate dogs?

I do not interact with women and do not plan to any time soon, especially in this political climate. The more shit like this happens to men the better, so more people can see how fucked up things are thanks to kikes and their feminist pets.

Because he's not a white male that represents the patriarchy. Trying to protect one of their only diverse allies they have left.

Its nice to see them being rooted out. Phase One is almost complete.

Or he knows something, or is part of the tribe.

thats what we want, we want them to overstep. it has to get worse before it can get better

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. At what point do you go from pretending to be a feminist to actually being one? I think the current state of Holla Forums is pretty retarded, i guess they're pretending to be retarded.

Defending any of these faggots is cuckoldry.

What's shilling for feminists then?

Pajeet is above woman in the oppression scale, so poo trumps feminism.

>someone accuses a non (((white))) for once

He's a creepy little shit-gremlin and his humiliation is exponentially funnier than his entire professional career, but he's not like an ACTUAL rapist. Based on the available facts.

lmao you retards really are hilarious

because feminists are stupid, they view jews like Weinstein and the rest of them as "white men" so this whole thing is just a continuation of their anti white Judeo Marxist political cause. Once shitskins started getting implicated they pull back from it.

also see their defense of Muslm rapists in Europe.

Have you fucked your coworker's wife yet?

I've got no sympathy for any of the thots that sold their holes on the casting couch, but Hollywood is full of pedos and you're never going to convince Holla Forums that a Hollywood kike or an annoying Pajeet never indulged in rape at some point.
This Aziz shit probably is another stretch of the truth so some twat can ride the accusation bandwagon though

THE CLAAAAAWWWWW

This is the only question that matters in this thread now.
Did you fuck the cuck's wife OP?
Or did you have more self respect than to stick thy dick into a faithless whore?

OP should do THE CLAW maneuver on his coworker's wife in front of him.

Nah that's the chinese.

This is my take but it's delightful to see these left wing actors who promote this stuff get attacked by their own creation. I guess you could say it's schnaudenfreude.

Daily struggle…

HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF YOU CANCEROUS FAGGOT

because he's brown
(((feminism))) was never about womyns rights and always just another venue for attacking White men

cry me a soy infused river faggot

did I give you permission to speak, nigger?

No, but your wife did.

Who cares, it's degenerates eating each other alive. Shit's biblical at this point.

Get the fuck out Moshe

idk man