FIRE MULLER NOW!

Trump needs to get this done now, he needs to get rid of Muller immediately. Charges have been filed, so it clear he is intent on wasting time. Fuck this corrupt ass man.

mobile.twitter.com/ElizLanders?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/xAgbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fire him .. from a fucking canon you mean

And you think it will happen? Fucking lol.

can you not be a nigger?

Totally not corrupt.

http:// thehill.com/homenews/administration/357604-first-charges-filed-in-special-counsel-muellers-russia-probe-report

Charges reportedly have been filed. havent archived, thehill hasnt updated full details yet

Too late, someones been indicted.
Like, just now. Get with the program.

This is laughable desperation.
O'Bama, Cuntlery and the Glow-In-The-Dark-Bushniggers are all going down.

Charges, against what? Against whom?
Why?

What are they even doing.

Trump can't pass up a golden opportunity

All of them deserve to be in prison for a lot more.

I'm a shill for being pro-America?

I'm not a liberal/Democrat, fag

He should still fire him to throw these charges off balance.

He waited too long. Even corrupt msm is calling for him to quit. That FBI agent fucked everything up for Israel.

Mueller has zero credibility at this point. He can't do anything except charge some nobody with nothing important and scuttle away.

Honestly this is why I think Trump should suspend habeas corpus and throw shitllary and oblama in prison. Forget charges just keep them in prison.

Throw all Democrats in as well.

Wait. All of a sudden Obama holdovers aren't corrupt?

ONLY, oblama holdovers are corrupt, retard.

Go back to sucking cock and being wrong, kike. It's the only thing you're good at.

Zero. Credibility. Absolutely zero. He's owned by Putin just like Hillary.

Fox News isnt reporting it. What does it mean? imo they're wanting it to blow up in their face when its a demonrat

Prison? They committed high treason, have caused the deaths of who the fuck knows how many Americans and were trying to navigate the country into geopolitical suicide.

They get the rope. On national tv.

I don't care if Putin voted for Trump himself. Trump is the best president this nation has had, retard.

Wrong.

it was andrew jackson

I'd give that one to Jackson personally. This is certainly a fun ride so far though.

I agree. By "he" I meant Mueller is controlled by Putin's bribes via the Clintons, not Trump.

archive.li/xAgbe

didn't white house user always claim muller was hired by trump and was actually /ourguy/ as he was investigating hillary in exchange for a pardon? guess we'll find out on monday

THIS
also
(((THEM)))
THEM LET THEM DO THIS TO US AND WILL DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM THEM SO THEY DON'T GET EXPOSED SERVERS THEM RIGHT THEY TRUSTED THEM

America is a Nigger country

I am going to tell you what needs to happen. A public execution. And crowds must be allowed to witness the event, and if you wish, you can ball bat them like they did Mussolini. Nothing less will do.

This whole thread and posts therein is T_D incarnate.

Nigger OP for pretending like Muller being corrupt is 'news' of any sort when we all know it's full of kikery and OP is a shilling faggot trying to astroturf the board into shock and surprise that the government is filled with kikes, indirectly vindicating the rest of the establishment.

In other words, OP is a Semitic shill faggot that masturbates to MLP or a nigger that needs to lurk more.

Mueller being corrupt being actually reported on the news is really big news especially since they gushed over him when he was called out of retirement to save the country from Russian meddling.

from (((them))) nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

Again, the only reason it's reported there is because he suddenly said something against their narrative interests. It doesn't make him any less of a faggot kike, but it makes OP a faggot for drinking the koolaid.

change the OP to 'establishment throws muller under the bus'

Same shit with Comey. A hero, an enemy and a hero again. They can't help themselves.

Tuesday was a long time ago. Mueller's investigative days are done.

Its going to be Flynn. Gowdy was on Fox news and mentioned how it pertains to transactions and phone calls to Russia.