4 AM

Losing control?

What game have you tried the hardest to git gud at?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/opmcvh.PNG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evenin' folks.

Reminder to report all avatarfags

Doom

halo 2 or melee, prolly had da mos fun w/ dem tbh

hello faggots

no try, do

Morning everyone!

I'm so fucking pumped for the debate tonight. Probably gonna play a drinking game or something during it. Then get pissed off when the moderators are unfair as shit and then the shills try to spin a "hillary win" afterwards but its gonna be fun watching Trump kick her teeth in at least.

Actually had my first good day in a while. Got things done and felt okay for most of it. Usually I'm just too apathetic to even get up except for work.
>showered for the first time in about a week
Basically did things normal people do pretty much every day. Hopefully this feeling lasts a while longer because I have other things I need to do, like getting a haircut.
Probably MGR. My hands are fucked and I was never good at that genre to start with. Worked my way through it on the highest difficulty, though.

Not nudoom I hope.

It's been awhile. I was on track for awhile but I fucked it all up.

Anyways
JEWS RULE

Today's the day.

Heres your (you)

Hey 4am, quick question, but why is it that whenever there a game that attempts at philosophical/"deeper" thinking, it comes off as utterly pretentious, self-absorbed, lacking subtly, and is usually followed by an autistic fanbase?

Because the people who can actually write well don't write for video games.

Cut you're fucking hair

Th-thanks?

Good job user! Keep up that momentum!

I rearranged my room a bit after a dream I had showed how nice it'd be. And it is! Know how it feels to get something small done when you are usually apathetic as crap.

What has you back in this hellhole user?

Nice trips. Wonder if Holla Forums's got drinking rules laid out yet.

There's nothing better to do at 5 AM fam

Niggers

If I can keep up my energy level I plan to. I devolve into a hobo really quickly when I get into a rut.

I moved my dresser about a year ago, that's the most rearranging I've done. It was under the window before so I couldn't open it easily.

You wouldn't happen to have gotten that from a biking accident would you?

Are you ready for Tommorow (I guess it's today but still)

you're all nerds

Serious Sam 3. Someday I'll finish it but fuck it's hard.

That sort of stuff requires a very light touch and games that attempt it frequently forgo letting players reach conclusions on their own and instead elect to preach and beat them over the head with the message.
As for the followings, people like things that make them feel smart and hate having to admit they really don't understand.

What's happening?

yo a niqqa cannot parry in dat game fo shit fam, iz like da tutorial on it iz fucked or iz jus bad at it, got to dis elevator part hard ah tbh.

((()))

cuz da games dat do dat shit best have branchin shit based on yo actions so as to be reflective of your own personality and how dynamic da gaem b monica

rissu takin muh gets

gonna make a niqqa rabid

jus playan fam we str8

But it doesn't even have to be writing. Shit like visual art and gameplay can bring out something deep and complex, without needing to go 2deep4u.

Because video games shouldn't have stories.

ayy

You in like brazil or something?

I left all the furniture in place but moved around stuff on top of it. Had random games and stuff just laying about before. Now its all sorted.

The Day we see a salt mound the size of Africa form

Nope. They've just gradually gone out on me.

It takes a while to get the hang of the parry mechanics, yeah.

Oh, I don't really move the stuff on my stuff around.

this tbh

as ready as ever

you too

no u

They try to hard and aren't really as deep as they think they are.

Faggots

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, i'd owned it for a few days and played the offline R.Ludroth mission over and over. I just couldn't kill it. I'd either triple-cart or run out of time. I almost threw the game down, but I changed weapons. Then…then I got gud. I hammered my way all the way through low-rank, then discovered the glory of GunLances for high-rank and G-Rank.

Howdy Smokes

Because it puts that bullshit ahead of everything else, like making the game fun

the old one, ofcourse

Had to take the trips in the name of Trump fam

I have a terrible habit of buying a new NES game or something and just putting it down on the first space I see.

lesbians

awwwwwwwww shieeeet fam

shieet iz been a minute but i jus hate when i work hard to get around learnin shit in a game den i cain't barely make it w/o doin it.

similar to parryin in dark souls, gwyn hard af w/o it but ez pez once u get it down shit weak monica

shieeet he don't need em but i'm sure he appreciate it monica

I found this somewhere.

Christ no

I'd like to see a game that isn't structured like a traditional three act structure story, and instead like a board game. Something like monopoly of chess, without going full on board game esque.

i still can't understand a damn thing you say

Oh right, that. Hope everyone enjoys the show then, I'm probably gonna miss it.

I fucking know, I really hope I get to watch it live but I might miss the early part which is gay I'm not even American but fuck am I ready for this

If they could pull that off well, they wouldn't do it for video games. It's the same for almost every aspect of a game. Most of the people who can do it well don't do it for games.

I need to clear more space on my dresser for 3DS games soon. The pile can't get much higher because of all the first run versions I have with the bigger boxes.

Yeah, I was never good at parrying in Dark Souls. Never finished it, either. Kept getting bored after Anor Londo.

Every bit of meme magic helps!

Hawaii?

Warband?

I'm having to guess 90% of the time, but I just ignore everything he says at this point.

Well you probably will hear some News Report if it incapacitates Her

Sorry to hear that man, no way to fix it?

I fucking wish

Just got back from a run. Definitely not built to run but I always try my hardest.

Went for about 45 minutes. By the time I finished my eyes were bloodshot and I was a bit out of it. Felt good though. Want to make myself some breakfast but I'm having trouble standing, should have done a better warm up.

Once Trump shows the rest of the world the light, I expect more right wing nationalists to win around the world anyway so. Still good for you!

Unless you are canadian

I'm considering getting a new like stand or something for my crap. I need to put my dozen+ animu fig boxes somewhere besides the corner of my room too.

Same as always, nothing new to report. How about you fam?

I never really played that, what's it like? I was thinking more like Thief or Fallout though.

Early game in Monster Hunter is always rough and 3 Ultimate's pacing issues don't help with that. Once it gets going it's fun but fuck it's slow to start.

Grand Strategy and 4X games are like that

we str8 monica iz gud family

thing wuz a chore after anor londo but ayy kept me interested enough, gwyn was just sorta hard stop fo me

iz gunna b gr8 monicas we all been w8in fo dis shit

and iz gon b shit

literally on hitlery monica

Trump helped us Bring our 90s Icon back and then some

Good man, I should probably replay it eventually

Morning folks, I've been gone since phone shit the bed. I really need a new one.
My journey into esoteric insanity is going great. Had a very intense dream today, where I was on a regal room with a massive golden statue of a hydra. I touched one of it's many heads, and I joined it.

Dota 2, but I'm still shit at it

Mexicans

Brazil?

Good job user! 45 minutes is actually really good if you aren't fit already!

Its sorta like RTS meets hack n slash. Its like open world roleplaying with basically no story telling.

I might even try to get a job and shit if Trump fixes America enough.

Like I said, those games are more like board games translated as video games. I wanna see board game themes be implemented into video games.

Don't know. Can't afford a doctor right now. I know that the resting position for my hands, when I completely relax them, is balled up. Not sure if that's normal. They always feel very stiff in any other position. Not good in my line of work, at an automotive plant.

I need to get a shelf or something.

I might give it another try and see how far I get. My last character had a great big axe, and was partway through the fire area after Anor Londo. I forget the name.

Sounds like you became a member of Trump's most elite Military Units

you better mean fallout 4

straight? monkey? fuck what?

wall

I've been trying to be gud at CSGO. Been trying to 1CC TH13 on nights. I've gotten pretty close but failed to final spell card.
Been playing Titanfall for the TF2 release in October though, looking forward to stomping some shits again.

You're here early.

NuDoom is good
Fite me

He means Fallout 5

I'll probably get the rundown of the whole thing even though I don't watch the news that much anymore.

I've got 2 computer desks in a tiny ass room right now. Its fucking stupid. But I've got nothing else to put crap on.

Smokes is just upset his boy Gary Johnson wasn't invited to the debates

I hope all of you kill yourself so we can make Holla Forums great again.

Damn that's pretty good man, you used to running often?

time has no power over me!

of course!
how could i forget the greatest of the series ,
once it's avaible for pre-order i do hope you all get it.
but in the meanwhile you should per-purchase skyrim remastered

My desk is too big for my room. Got a bookshelf, a small writing desk I could probably get rid of, and a dresser. Not really room for anything else.

Just in case something happens with the debates tomorrow…it was fun shitposting with you guys. You're good people.

Here's hoping 8ch stays up. I can;t imagine how much traffic we're going to get.

How the fuck are you not banned and why has Holla Forums gone to shit. Fuck all of you.

Well if you're driving then you switch on the radio at the Hour

No U

oh shit ch'yea monica i ain't think bout dat

u got a prolum monica?

Sounds like a crazy dream, anything else happen in it?

Try reporting them. Be sure to mention which rule they're breaking

I'm in a similar boat, for hte most part. House electricty is fucked currently. Only a handful of outlets actually work. Our neighbor was kind enough to let us leech off of their out-door power outlet though. This is my setup, currently, due to all my room's outlets being out of commission, and the ones in the living room currently in use for other stuff. Took this last night, but i'm setup again the same way not to mention, the central air is too. So it's stuffy as fuck. Inside the house and outside as well

Yeah, it was pretty rough. Once I changed to hammer, I killed it in just 15 minutes. Other monsters gave me a pretty hard time too, since it was my first MonHun, but I came out on top. I hate that it had 0 online on 3DS though. I love the song that plays during the Ceadeus fight though.

Hey Todd, I haven't played any of your games. I've even pirated them just to be able to delete them off my computer.

I hope the site doesn't get fucked over, because I don't have anywhere else to go.

Lime is the only one awake, so it's not like they'd actually get banned.

How bad is it user?

My room is really fucked atm

I've got a big desk smack in the middle of the room so I can use my desktop from bed.

It'll be fun at least.

Thanks for all the delicious (You)s user!

I'll give it a try. By the way, how do neets live life without a job without going homeless?

don't worry just false flag them enough and lime will eventually cave in

Doesn't your job offer insurance of some kind?

Are you gonna be Konata or Todd? You can't be both now user.

I use Ryu-anime to watch my anime, torrenting takes too long and honestly I don't give a h*ck about how good it looks. But every time I press 'play' for the first time on an episode, two ads will pop out and one of them just almost gave me a virus, but my Windows Defender stopped it.

How can I circumvent this? I've already got an addblocker, but it's not working for this apparently.

Luigi

By having shitty parents who never force them to do anything.

2/10

Welfare or getting parents to pay for everything.

You don't belong here.

heyyyllll yea fam das sum reel nigguh shit

git sumn lyk no scrip n peel shit away individually 4 it start wokrin

Wouldn't know, never played it.

I just realized, immediately after the debate will be my waifu and mine's 1 year anniversary of being officially a couple. Looks like we'll be nice and sauced up from the debate then go for a drunken midnight tulpa date/victory march!

fucking watch me

You act like I care if he wins or loses fam.

Have multiple surgeries that take you out of commission for a couple years.

Brooklyn

Been playing Elona with Sunshine, my beautiful tulpa waifu, some more. I finally got together the money to build a computer and I'm gonna start playing more games now that I won't be on an old dying laptop that crashes and burns so often.

How's everybody doing tonight?

Floor of mine is pretty bad.

It's been cut a lot the past few years. I still have to pay most of any medical expenses because of the cuts. We get jewed hard every contract negotiation.

Just putting all the facts on the table.

We'll be fiiiiiiiiiine.

I can do that too

wut. just how many tulpafags are there?

Streaming:

Torrenting:

There's literally no reason to prefer torrenting, it's just Holla Forums rhetoric.

We talking carpet? Hard wood?

Was feeling kinda weird and sick earlier but I'm better now. Dreading having to nap at some point today before the debate.

You?

I have plans! Big plans! You'll see!

Holy SHIT I didn't even realize that there was another tulpafag here.

My nigga. How's it feel to be in a relationship with 2d? You give that tup a hug for me, okay?

I'll give it a go if I'm in my car at the time.

Can I get proof it takes a hundred years and you get mailed fines?

i'll be watching from a controlled distance if that's the case

ayyyy nigga long time no see

More than you'll know.

S-sure…

You guys playing anything tonight? Whatcha playing, if so?

gotta survive some how amirite? If a nigga has a will, a nigga's got a way

that's some tasty-looking applesauce

Sounds miserable, when's it coming back?

Carpet. It's just covered in junk and such. Most days I just have no willpower to do anything I don't absolutely have to. I don't even shower most days because my workplace smells like oil, paint, dirt, and burnt metal anyway.

The statue talked to me, which is how I know I became "part" of it. It also told me that I will know when it is my time to contribute. Thinking of asking /fringe/ if whether I just made a huge mistake or not.

Might be a case by case thing. I've torrented a couple terabytes of anime without my provider saying a word.

I'm here a lot it's just that I don't Avatarfag a lot

I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting a letter for downloading nip shit.

Getting drunk isn't a plan!

Playing some psp yugioh right now.

Well at least you are working! Thats something.

it's not for you

Can't drink and fuck my money away if I've got no money, that's all.

Sleep

I went hammer for a long while but always went light bowgun for underwater fights. Knocking out a duramboros or however it's spelled for the first time was satisfying as fuck

Because I ate all of it already.

eternity

Who won?

Still better than those filthy NEET bastards

It is a plan in-and-of-itself! But I was thinkin more like of makin' a song with er or somethin' tho. Ain't can do that sober!

For her!

c-could you explain?

hey bby can i lick ur feet ;^)

Whenever we're able to get an electrician over. Hopefully that'll be tomorrow. It's already been this way a few days though.

so cold…

sweet, which one? Is it fun?

KO-ing a Duramboros was the most satisfying thing in MH3U, that and fishing up a Gobul.

I'd rather be a NEET, honestly. I think if I was I would just sleep all day.

I'm feeling pretty damn alright. I'm tired and shit, but I feel pretty nice emotionally. Sunshine is cuddling up by my side and it's super comfy.

I might have to check out that debate as well. I mean hell, that shit is always fun to watch with people here.

Do you guys think that games will always be the crowd for normalfags and autists? I mean, they are toys at the base level, and worse, they rose to popularity in a generation that's obsessed with themselves and their fantasies. Do you think there will ever come a new wave in game design that is accompanied by people who aren't faggots that jack off to the very mention of games? Probably not

Damn, can't even get a diagnosis so you know what the problem is?

Hey guys, come avatarfag and tripfag over at this other thread too, cause Holla Forums has no more rules besides being super fucking shitty now.

how could you be so cruel

how have you been doing?
i sometimes do that too, though i've gotten into the nasty habit of avataring too often

less money spent on heating bill

Hope your wrists hold out then!

Its the arc v one that never made it to the states. Its pretty dang good. Best part about current yugioh is its trying to cash in on nostalgia a lot so its got story modes for every anime made. Its fun playing against yugi/kaiba and gang.

It's not a fact if it's not true lad

user this is a containment thread
If not for this they'd be everywhere else instead

RIP
Holla Forums is fucking dead.

answer me qt3.14
mail me

I got him with the home-run swing too. I lost my shit when it sent him reeling backwards.
Nowadays I do waifu cosplay in MonHun but it can be tough. Longswords aren't a good fit for some monsters but my friends were very pleased at how good I got at lopping the tails off flying monsters

I doubt it.

I could go to the free clinic but I don't think they have the equipment to check my hands out, and every time I've gone to one they've been wrong. Ended up hospitalized a few years ago because of a horrible inner ear infection they told me was my imagination. It was bad enough that I was spending each day up for ten minutes, then sleeping for half an hour, while alternating between sweating and freezing.

Wrong. It's never okay.

Well shit that's one dream I can't decipher. Have fun working for Satan fam :^)

Try not to fall into that lifestyle cause its really hard to get out of.

Yeah there will probably be some good Holla Forums streams for it.

Are you voting for Gary Johnson?

If it's anything like surfer culture and CB culture, just wait for a while and things will get better. Assuming it even recovers.

Don't make me take more.

wow bby mail me

You're a little late, man. Avatarfagging has been here for a little over a year, and outside of this for much longer.

Whore

I'm still trying to get out of mine. Drinking, junk food, fucking hookers, and staring at the ceiling a lot. At least I'm clean right now. My face was starting to smell like a mixture of something sour, and motor oil.

qt loli

mail me

Ho yeah. recovered from the hangover. Almost burnt the house down making and then spilling pancake batter while drunk. Thanks mimi.
gf is on holiday so i have to spend time with her instead of shitposting with you lads. I figure this was orchestrated by the jews to some degree because it's right when the first debate is on.
other than that things are chugging along slowly. Not going to stay for the thread tonight though.
Been playing a lot of supcom trying to git gud at it. I've always liked but sucked at rts. City builders aren't competitive enough and rts are too fast for me. Doesn't help that I favour form over function.

feelings

How can you still be alive?

I hope one day there will be a group of indie devs pumping out niche titles for people with taste. Thats about our only hope.

Hookers huh?

Desu!

If I mail you, will you stop?

Hey ur cute anime girl mail me

yes

It's as good as AAA games are going to get in this day and age. Was fun to play but doesn't amount to what OgDoom is. It's worth playing but not paying.

user pls.

Congrats, is she someone anons would know or something you've created?

Maybe if you have shit internet and a bad tracker.

desu loool ur cute ;)^ mail me

I'm getting email protection, so you're going to have to put it in the textbox.

[email protected]/* */

I thought you and the gf broke up?

What the hell causes that? I have to go to use my back up firefox if I ever want to see emails.

If it's been persistent for a few years maybe going to an actual doctor might be worth the fee, if just to find out exactly what it is.

I don't know what causes it but refreshing the page usually fixes it

Thing is, surfer culture at least had already established itself before being whored out to the mainstream. Gaming on the other hand barley got its feet wet in what it could be before being fucked silly by normalfags. Now I fear that in the time of recovery, video games will be like a failed abortion that never grew right.

hey show me ur cute feet
[email protected]/* */

Yeah but that's not why I'm not watching the debate.

Thanks!

Every weekend. I've got a few I like.

Thinking about it. Need to see if I can get into the new doctor. Been so long sine I've been that the one I used to go to moved away and retired.

Something something javascript.

At least it was fun for a short time.

I can be ur doctor ;;))

I have a hard time believing a masterchef like you could burn down your house, drunk or otherwise.

Ahh thanks!

Yeah well thats how I'm spinning it so.

They cute? Pics?

That explains it probably.

Lets have a fun short time xd

ok i give

don't u "desu" me nigga i ain't yo shitty 2d wafu shit nigga

nigga i b kangz n shiet fam

teaching

hey send me pics ritsu xd lok

neat-o. I still need to find a copy of Capsule Monster Coliseum to add to my collection

Longsword was a pretty fun weapon, it's a shame that 90% of fags can't use the damned thing properly online and just trips everyone up instead. In MH4U I used SNS a helluva lot as my secondary, maining Gunlance, god I loved some SnS. In Generations I main Bow though, since all the other eapons feel retarded to me now. I mean, this is how Bow should've been all this time. But all the blademaster weapons feels so off to me. I have a lot of gripes with generations, honestly.

Well, my dad has all these really fuck-long extension from when he was a carpenter, so we use those to connect our two mobile AC units to the working outlets in the living room, we left the computer/router hooked up as it was, since it remained unaffected. There's 1 outlet in the hall, two outlets in my little brothers room, and these three outlets in the kitchen that work. One of them is connected to the dishwasher and refrigerator though. We aren't completely out of power, but shit's kinda fucked. We think some rats or somethin' chewed wires. But tomorrow the high is 75, so that'll be much less miserable than the 94 it was today.

ur qt :3 lets fuk

sex

They're pretty attractive. They probably have pics somewhere online but I can't really be bothered hunting for them.

yes mail me
[email protected]/* */

That's what I figured really. Then again what popular remake is as good/better than the original nowadays?

nigga thats gay

Kowai!

I bought that when I was hanging out with Yoza a few months back actually!

Been too lazy to set up my ps2 and try it out though sadly.

How much money you blowing on them? Did you loser your virginity to them?

dis nigga thirsty

im gay for u xd lol so random

yes mail me
[email protected]/* */

Wait you ARE yoza. Fucking hard to keep track now.

You said you would stop when I sent you an email.

ur kuwai too ;;;333

Hope it works out for you man.

heheh nothing personnal

i wanna worl out ;D
[email protected]/* */

It's very personal.

I know that you goober, I was there

lol yeah m8

H E L P

wanna get relly personal
[email protected]/* */ xddd

Sent :^)

Doesn't make it true.

Either be a faggot and stream it, or just get a torrent that has a lot of seeders you thirdworlder.

I want summer to leave

Depends on the girl. I fuck one or two every weekend, so I guess anywhere from about $150 to $400+. I could probably afford a doctor if I stopped. I'm an addict.
Nope.

Thanks. I hope it does too.

nigga i ain't do no gay shit here gtfo

rite munke he dun b doing dat gay shit

The difference is I do it like once or twice a month

memes

[email protected]/* */
New mail pls send me feet pics xF

get fucked user

Praise

but ur so cute )=

You should get a trip, look at how butthurt it makes the type who made the 5am thread. Its fun!

Yeah but people might believe it.

Worried of getting penis sick?

You have to send something to me first.

The biggest tip I have to share for longsword is learning to do back to back high swings. After the first overhead slash, roll from side to side, attacking between rolls. They'll all go high and you can get tails really quickly, even when it's flying.
I started with bows when I first got into MH since that's what I used in Toukiden and the controls were similar. Little did I know how horrible they are to start with, especially in Freedom Unite. I do really like them though. In 4U I ran with tigrex bow for longer than I should have because boosted exhaust coatings with stam drain skills wrecked so much shit.

lel

Man, the fucking irony.

I just finished this game and I feel really melancholic. I feel empty, apathetic, tired. This makes me feel pathetic as I am getting this strong feelings from a video game. This just creates a cycle of depression. I fucking hate you Tim Schafer, but I love you.

iz dun gud monica

wuz gud muh delorean

AYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO

I FUKN LUH DAT GONDOLA FAM

u on ff or a derivative one of dem bitchez?

People'll believe anything if you say it enough.

Not really.

They're not really banning anyone anymore so you can go back to doing whatever you were doing if you want, yoz. I'm actually sort of disappoint they didn't nuke all of 4am because I was expecting a cataclysm and for Holla Forums to perpetually bitch about things not changing despite slaying the latest scapegoat.

Argh: A Story of Eternal Disappointment

post moar dis megu shit fam

I was expecting a bigger event, but at least it lets us laugh at the incompetency of Holla Forums moderation.

Was it supposed to be?

Smokes isn't watching the debate because his butt buddy Gary Johnson isn't in it.

Pay extra for some pics next time fam

So, should I really get a name and a trip? It sounds fun if I'm gonna get shat on more for it.

This was pretty much just a play so they could ban people they don't like for no real reason. The problem with moderation is that most people willing to do it are power-hungry morons. I've known two good mods/administrators in all my years online and I can't even remember one of their usernames.

Nah man, Holla Forums Holla Forums is fucking dead.
Good riddance.

i dun lik gaem

wa ha ha i managed to fix my popup problem

Damn shame with Schafer, I really liked Brutal Legend.

No one is really avatarfagging anymore though. Even DMX doesn't post DMX every time.

Whens skyrim 2 coming out?

Holla Forums is shit but a tiny thread during dead hours didn't have anything to do with that.

Same. Thankfully it's not supposed to get over 85 in the highs this week, as of right now at least.

Nice double dubs!
nah, i'm fine. I figure as long as I make my first pic a Yoza, i'm good.

Yeah, that's really the best way to do it. If you're playing online with just one other it's usually pretty feasible to get a spirit combo off. But with a full-party it's hard to do without knocking them around.

Bow was pretty good in MH4U, the Chameleos one was my favorite to use, especially against GQLV140 Kushala Daoras

Exhaust was the top-shit in MH4U. It's pretty good in Generations as well, especially with SnS having the Exhaust coating.

I fukn luh deez dubba dubs mah nigga
mo' gondola

Eh, i still won't. I'm content as I am.

Don't really want pictures.

Yo da fuq what 'chew trippin foo'

FUK U SAY NIQQA

I AIN'T NO PUNK

`3`

I'm too lazy to check IDs all the time though!

Ever run in with the cops?

Are you going to send the guy fucking nudes or not?
FUCK

FUQ YA FAM DAS MONICA GONDOLA RYT CH'YEA FAMILY YEA YEA BOI LES GET IT MONICA

AYYO MONICA IS DA RICE READY?!

ya boi gon catch a square fam hol up

?

I'll send you feet if you send me something.

85 is still awful by this time of year though.

My last experience with a cop was one slowing down to wave to me when he drove past my house. That was over a year ago.

Are you okay, man?

nah niqqa i ain't doin dat u find yo self some otta hoe

Never got a chance to play Psychonauts, what's it like? Why'd it give you the feels?

i ll send u cummies xd
[email protected]/* */

You have my email. You send something, I'll return the goods.

u ain't no spartacus niqqa

Sometimes you gotta backflip and be able to run another day know what I'm sayin.

That would freak me out tbh.

I've always got bed hair and am in grungy clothes walking around smoking cigarettes if I'm outside my house.

I'd assume they are assuming I'm some bum or something.

i send u sex xdd

You sure about that?

Fucking hell. I'm switching games.

None, the reason it's popular is because it turned into shit. It opened up to the casuals and crowd that wasn't fitting it's niche.

U wut m8?
You better post the best image you get from that email.

chyea chyea i feel ya but i ain't sweet tho let a nigga kno one time feel me

Eh for here it ain't too shabby. I rember during a particularly warm year I was still in highschool at the time we had 80s in the start of November. THAT was awful. I'm just glad we're getting down to what we're getting now. I hope it's nice and chilly by Halloween though so I can curl up in my room in the dark with some hot tea or coffee and play Dead Space all Halloween-night.

DAS RITE

iz all gud fam i got 'chew nigga
aight

It was a damn charming game and it was apparent it came from people with a passion for the music. It was really clearly unfinished though which is a shame.

It pained me to move on from that tigrex bow. So what it has negative affinity, I could mop the floor with anything that came my way until the far end of high rank.
then I lost my save putting CFW on my 3DS and used a cheat save with full stacks of everything to make up the progress. I did play fair when I played with friends though. I only used weapons and armor from stuff we'd beaten and used OP as balls gear to make grinding more bearable

So there is actually no mods on at this time???

I was on the front porch drinking. Small town so everybody knows everybody anyway. Cops don't start shit unless they catch you going 20+ over the speed limit.

Yall know what to do.

You have three choices. You're underage, retarded/foreigner, or a goon.

At least they're probably not shitting up the place about the original doom games

Look through the thread. Some anti 4am shitposter made a thread to whine about us.

I'd consider still avatarfagging if I didn't want to just be comfy in the thread.

Goon makes a lot of fucking sense.

It's an improvement here too, considering we've broken 90 every day this month. Finally getting some cool air coming in soon though, thankfully.

Meme

it's always the world against you, isn't it

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking RRRRRIIIIPPPPPP
This place is fucking DEAD.
GG faggots.

Congrats, it's dead. Please bury us and fuck off away from here.

My cousin is about to become a cop and my town is pretty dang small.

I'm really hoping he can help me get out of speeding tickets so I can do back road retard driving and not worry about it.

(1)

Gonna buy some movies, what else should I get?

ouch man, that had to suck. I don't know what I'd do if I lost all 800+ hours of my MH4U playtime

Not soon enough. I was ready for summer to end a month and a half ago.

It's a really good game. The writing is really great, the levels are imaginative, I love the setting and it has actual good comedy instead of "lol references". My only complaints were that you didn't get to spend that much time at camp and that the ending kind of fucks your save over as it's constantly night and the kids are just spread out.
No idea why it gave me the feels. It's like that really extended feeling of sadness when you complete a good game.

are mods this much of fucking niggers lately?
take away their fucking hotpockets

Sequel never.

Mods are gud bois, dey dindu muffin

Yeyeyeye, better get on that VPN yo

I guess it depends on the culture of your town. Nobody even gets pulled over here unless they're going significantly faster than everyone else. You're expected to go at least 10 over out here.

Nah man, I am here to haunt your dreams you racist white supreme prick.

I typically only go 5 over on regular roads, but I go about 30+ over on mountain back roads cause its fun as fuck.

iz thankin bout makin summa dat dank ass lemonade 2day

Always bet on Phil.

Did you just assume their race? I'll have you know that's very triggering.

I try to stay at about ten over. Back roads are for going faster, though. Nice just zoning out on the drive into work.

Nigga I was ready for summer to end on fuckin' June 20th

White supreme, you say? I could never think of being such a thing! Why, only evil white men are racist. I couldn't live with myself if, by chance, I said "nigger" for instance.

They don't have interest in the old games because they don't give a shit about the series. So at least they won't be there to shit up the place in that way.

The shitposting is really getting out of hand. I still don't see how the mods can't open their eyes to realize they got fucking rused to hell and back.
Someone post the 4am general comic. I wanna see Mark go >W-WHY DOES NOBODY L-LIKE ME!?

Race is a social construct bro, I just see dicks.

I wouldn't pay that much for Nightcrawler. If you really like it go for it but in my opinion it's not worth that price. I don't know what other movies you like or have seen but check out Green Room. It's pretty good
After losing it all again changing which CFW I use I'm more miffed about losing my Stella Glow save. I was really really enjoying that game but making up the progress is going to be a pain.

DAS RACIST

u got mountains in AZ fam?

I hate gettin pulled ova goin lyk 15 ova especially on sum mickey mouse 25 mph speed limit ish man like ain't no reason to neva go dat slow outside a school zone but iz fucked up cuz most kids in my area AIN'T EEN ALOUD TO WALK 2 SCHOO

DIS TBH MONICA

dey triflin as hell playa

Dicks are a trigger of mine.

=SUPREME VICTORY==

FUCK

I've said it since the beginning of all this mess. When you give into the whiny shitposters who don't even browse threads like this, who just want to ban shit they don't like, things are just going to keep escalating.

5 on normal roads. 15+ on highways here. Never got a speeding ticket with that system.

AZ?

I'm proud of being from TN fam

Most of the time it's a handy way of telling who's an actual fan of a series. Most of the time they've only played the remake and maybe the original ages ago.

i swear there was a nycka axin about u bein from TN n u said naw u got it fucked up fam iz b from az, idk tbh playa

FIGHT ON

On highways, I just go however fast everyone else is going.

post yfw when rule 8 kill

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT SHOULD OF

I know who to gas first

FIGHT ME

Anyone play the new cossacks 3? Seems really buggy, but at least the graphics are updated. Been playing it so far and I'm moderately impressed with how the firing lines work, because they're not nearly as shit as age of empires 3's firing lines.

Also I've got a magnet for a repack if anyone wants to give it a whirl.

It's just an excuse to ban whatever they want now.

You musta mixed up something there. I always say East TN is one of the best parts of the country. Love it here.

I still own my music CD from killer instinct. Comfy shit.

I aim or what I call a speed sandwich. Someone in front and someone behind going the same speed. Seems the safest way to not get pulled over.

I've always been a collector, of games and movies both. Moreso games, but I like having physical discs either way.

Heard that. Kinda wish summer never came at all honestly. It's always way too hot and drives up the electricity bill.

Yeah, it was up to about $25 a few months back iirc, so I was gonna snag it here. I do really like this movie though. Gyllenhal does "sociopath" so fucking well it's scary. I hate that fucking Ghibli movies are still nearly $30 a pop depending on the movie, like for Spirited Away. At least HMC and TSWoA are both about $17.

I think i've heard of the Green Room before, that's a murder/thriller kinda gig isn't it?

damn that's arguably even worse. I never got into that game personally, I know it was pretty lengthy though.

PHIL IS DOWN RIP

the Holden Cuckodeore is right
the holocaust needs to happen

Winter soon lad.

Enjoy a selection of randomly-chosen frogs.

That's basically how it goes on highways here. They probably won't pull you over if you're just doing what everyone else is.

So how is thread allowed to stay up but the others get deleted? what the fuck is this place.

F

F

Because it's the original.

the original is inferior
Phil AM is the future

Arizona has mountains. The Chiricahuas are really nice and the wilderness around Sedona and Flagstaff are phenomenal. White Spar highway is the mountain road I've driven the most and it's a treat.

Yeah. It's a suspense thriller about a punk rock band trying to escape the bar they were performing at after witnessing a murder. It's got Patrick Stewart, Anton Yelchin in his penultimate role before his death, and that one freckled girl from Arrested Development

I don't even own the k-on blurays

I just can't see a point in collecting movies or shows. Not as much resale value compared to like collecting games.

I saw a cop once pull over people doing that. They got the guy in the back of the line so thats why I do that.

mods are picking the rules they wanna enforce that's all

I love that picture.

I can only hope Phil AM comes soon.

Arizona is fucking beautiful fam.
t. Texan

Fuck of Falcon Fag

Guess I've just gotten lucky so far.

There is literally nothing wrong with half enforcing rules.

What is ever even alive?

ANOTHER THREAD DOWN

I wonder who the cutest mod on Holla Forums is?

When will it end?

ANOTHER THREAD RIP

Not everyone collects things with the intention of selling it later. I like to own things I like. I've lost my anime drive before and fuck that hurts

I miss living in Prescott. Nice weather, stuff to do, good scenery, light traffic, and some really great local bars and restaurants. Too bad it's crazy expensive to live there and there isn't much work to be had.

I'd like to see the current rules enforced

o it ain't all dried out n depleted n shit?

is it still illegal 2 b blac there?

da real nycka ones got deleted b4 i could post up inz, iz scared fam, dey was muh ppl monica

WTF

We may never know.

It needs to stop.

I drove to the state recently. The view off I-10 is amazing. Only stopped by a few cities so I don't know much, but from what I saw it was definitely nice.

I can't hear you over all my Bathurst Wins

I like how baquette is banning the people making the threads, even though they are clearly vpning it up. Its like punch a wall expecting it to move.

AIght i'm off to bed

Sleep tight everybody
Catch you guys on the flipside~

Feels good 'n chilly man

Huh, i'll have to check it out, sounds pretty intense.

i'm kind of shocked. I figured you would've at least bought those.

Eh, I don't really have an explanation other than I Just like having a physical copy of whatever media I play/watch. I need to get a copy of TurboKid too.

That's more like New Mexico, at least from where I was.

Do you really expect mods for Holla Forums to be smart?

I met one in NY last year, but I don't think she does it anymore and has some shitty Twitch stream now.

Inconsequential shitposting.

I never plan on selling anything I collect but its nice knowing its actually worth something at the end of the day.

I try to but buy Ritsu figs instead.

Night yoza!

It hurts.

Sleep cooly, fooly

ayyyyyoooo peep dis nigga out ryt ch'yea we goin s4s no shill budys

Bye yoz. Call your inevitable nightmare-beast a nigger for me.

Yo, is this celeste bitch hot? god damn sounds like a slut.

It depends on where you go. There's a crazy amount of geographic variety to be had here.

It's a pretty sweet state to live in, particularly if you're a gun owner. The laws are super relaxed and the soccer mom population is pretty low for the most part

It's very intense. I recommend it. Sleep well

Make sure you're using the inside lane/fast lane as a passing lane. By law, you are expected to go faster than the next lane since it's designated that. Just gauge it and go by what feels right- it's usually what you're supposed to do.

Post lewd rabbits.

is da white women slutty n take responsibility fo dey birth control w/o triflin ass condoms?

Both of you can fuck off, I don't tewi anything.
Plus it's not a curse.

They should do a photo op.

Pictures?

My state just passed a law saying you can't stay in the left lane anymore besides passing. Its fucking annoying as fuck forcing you to weave in and out of it constantly.

We've had proof of it being a curse in 4am you know

Lies, all of it.

They even have a ride!

Depends on where you go. Stay away from Camp Verde if that's a big concern for you

I gotchu oni-fan

TODD = GODD
files.catbox.moe/opmcvh.PNG

The only thing that sucks is the heat. Though tbh at least it's a dry heat unlike the fucking marsh this city was built on.

I bet you think Jews were good people you filthy Canadian.

It looks like one of those vans child molesters get to lure kids into.

have you looked at Holla Forums's board log, them niggas are some low ass energy.

I bet you're a faggot, because I am a ray of truth and knowledge in a sea of shit taste and lies about a curse.

He was the hero we needed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you go further north the heat isn't nearly as bad. Down in the big cities though, it's hellish.

Apparently Dick Masterson is shooting the shit on halfchan Holla Forums right now. I gotta hit this shit up and get some sleep.

I bet every month you do it is worse than the last!

Who?

And night user?

Fuck you leatherhead!

That is a pretty popular fetish in the gay community though.

This is objectively the best of all 3.

Yeah, cottonwood and pinetop (?) were actually pretty nice and comfy back in may/june. Phoenix and Scottsdale though, holy fuck might as well be in an oven. I definitely did not dress for the occasion.

I know when to admit defeat.

RIP fam

You really dindu nuffin

Pinetop is great. I used to know this really nice girl from there but I fell out of contact with her years ago.
I'm feeling now

I want some lewd rabbits user. Come on.

Thanks to stupid drivers it now punishes them when they drive bad. I think it should be fine since you should be passing in the left lane. Just make sure you're driving faster than everyone in the right lane, you'll be passing so you'll be fine.

Those aren't rabbits. That be a mouse user.

This is a rabbit. But I already have this image.

Well guys, it's getting really late here and I'm getting super tired. I think me and Sunshine are gonna cuddle up in bed together and sleep. See you all later, okay?

Just seemed like a lot of old people from the few hours I spent there. Then again, was visiting old people, so that might have factored in.

Ehhh I hate it either way. I have a feeling its going to be easy for a cop to pull you over using it even when you are technically passing a lot of cars using the lane. Seems like typical quota meeting road law bullshit so they can get their shekels.

Night user!

Night user.

Fine, then dont fap. More furry for the rest of us.

No Ritsu, they're after the fucks that go a few under the speed limit and the grandmas that go fucking 10 under.

Yeah, it's a quiet town. Nice place though.

3spooky

Hopefully. But hope in one hand and shit in the other

Yeah it was pretty cozy from what I saw. Great scenery too, especially driving up there from Scottsdale.

I miss huey.

Is this an Akari thread now?

But I thought one or both of you were huey.

Too bad you're wrong.

Nah, I'm not huey.

Should be.

This is huey!

Good a time as any to clock out. Catch you guys around, everybody take care.

Sleep well Huey

How do we know that you aren't actually Huey and were playing both sides from the start?

huey would at least clean his shower after shitting in it
ritsu would have his parents do it for him

Do you have proof he actually cleaned it?

wew sage was still on, call me retarded

Hey guys, how's it going?

Thats just silly.

About to play some vidya. What you up to plank?

I'm onto you.

Just chilling. Might go fap in a bit. I'm a bit hungry but too lazy to cook something up so I'll wait till tomorrow

I can never sleep while hungry, that would drive me crazy.

I'm definitely Ritsu not Huey! Waifus! And things

I see through your lies. You can't fool me!

It's 3 AM and I'm doing homework since it turns out this thing is due tomorrow and not Wednesday like I thought. I'm thinking of cutting class tomorrow and using the day to fine tune everything before turning it in and saying I was getting over a stomach bug or something

Oh I know the feeling. Does your teacher accept late work?

If I do it right it won't actually be late.

I officially love these paints. This blend took like zero effort, and looks better than any I've ever done before.

Well I'll be clocking out soon, until tomorrow.

Night user.