Communist micronation

lets talk micro nations.
I have been trying to find a small island that can be taken over for communism.

Candidates:

Are tankies getting this desperate?

good luck but lmao

One island would be good for a smallish commune.

Hobo Guerilla Faction reporting in to say:

This being what it is, your micronation would be crushed if it posed any threat to the matrix of state-capital power. You running away to the Pedocairns is going to be fantastical escapism that could not be justified on a communist basis. If you do that, call yourself an individualist, because that'd be closer to what you'd be.

Take the basic logic of what you're proposing and interject it into the larger context strategically: Imagine a "micro nation" that was landless and nomadic. We were all born landless peasants. We are actually, as unemployment increases, shifting away from being workers and regressing into peasantry. And what does a hive of bees do when they are separated from their hive? They swarm.

Mounted on motorcycles, applying the principles of mutual aid among one's comrades, many dozens of small, anonymous, highly-trained cadres of motorcycle guerillas could become an effective anti-capital, anti-state force with the right digital propaganda campaign. It would function like a micro-nation, but instead of withdrawing into the shadows, it would be an in-your-face threat, carrying out actions that would bolster the morale of the peasantry, without carrying them out in a manner that would be easily compromised by the bourgeois state. If our cycles have on-road, off-road capabilities and we are heavily armed, acting in small units that do not know one another, we can easily and deftly move between the temporal and geographic breakdowns in power's capacity to in inflict its will on the peasantry.

Why couldn't I have a small commune on an island?

Should we start small 5-man microstate communes living in vans and travelling around like that?

No. because that's not a commune.

You could do whatever you damn please, if you have the force to do so. Might is right. If you are a communist or an anarchist, however, it would probably serve you to not simply slither into the shadows because that's undialectical af.

Vans are an interesting idea, especially because "vandwelling" is taking off because millenials are finding it impossible to get cheap housing // decent enough jobs to pay for expensive housing. If you used RV's and vans as mobile infoshops and mutual aid hubs, you'd be able to create presences in multiple cities, even as just a few people, and to network among disaffected peasants. The hope would be that you could take action from this POV that would be inspiring enough to get a minority of the disaffected to join you until a significant contingent of millenial unemployed was assembled as a sort of "shock troops" for revolutionary activity.

Speaking as someone who has been a hobo for five years, and have often lived on the road with crews of nomads living in buses, I have seen all elements of what one could consider a "commune" show themselves clearly in bus-based, nomadic bands of people. Food is shared, resources are shared, and the skills of all individuals present go toward keeping the buss rolling toward wherever we decide to head to next. None of this was generally political in nature, but it could be, quite easily. Why stick to old definitions of communes if the only place cheap enough for regular peasants to afford is so far from the mainstream that they are irrelevant?

Bermudian user here
trust me you don't
not until we achieve post scarcity. Plus island people (from what I have come to know) are crazy classcucked since most of our national income is from hiding porky money.
There are literally no leftists orgs on this island
pls help me
=^

This completely defeats the purpose of communism

Inb4 "great example" argument, normies will readily believe communism works in tiny communities they just seem them as savage, cultlike or rare

Any resources would be better spend organizing and agitating

how bout no.

Thisisthesevenththreadaboutitandwe'rebecomingincreasinglyefficientatit.jpg

It would be very difficult to be recognized as an independent nation, because all land is claimed already, so you'll get evicted quickly. It's safer to find a large nation and create a secret informal microsociety in its rural parts, since almost everybody is living in cities now. Why not looking for ghost towns/villages and colonize them?

You can't make this shit up.

nice RP comr8

What about Tuvalu? They already live in a proto anarchist society where everybody is self sufficient.

yfw me and my crew 1%ers

well thats tempting

We need to sink a big ass cruise ship on a uninhabited sand bank in international waters. Then on the ship we can have our own sovereign nation where we do wtf ever.
Step one is ither steal a big ass boat, or win the lotto and buy one being sold for scrap.

Why sink it? plus wouldn't some government get mad if i stole a cruise ship?