Is this nep?

Is this nep?

Because it looks like nep.

It's nep

It's not nep, but wait for the PC port of Advent Dark Force, that one is a lot better and is a remake.

it looks like nep

it seems to play like nep

how is it not nep?

Same devs as your favorite memegame.

But what does it do differently from nep ?

This.. this tastes like Nep

i played it
i never played any nep
it was fun

It's very nep, and by that I mean the gameplay is really similiar with some alterations to combat, it's a decent game but instead of getting the original get the PS4 version

I made a thread because I saw it on sale on PS4

But when I looked at the screenshots it looked very very nep.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? The more nep, the better
But really, I hve heard mostly positive things about the PS4 version, if you like nep, you'll like it, if you don't like nep, you probably won't like it

it's nep for those who don't nep and want more traditional jrpg setting

haha neppit amirite
Nep nep lol mydude xd

The art is by the same person that does the Nep art

nep

Well it's a shitty game so yeah.

Why can't Idea Factory write a good story?

Jeez, this vidya generation really is the generation of remakes re-releases, isn't it?

Nep is shit.

thread is shit

OP is faggot

Well it definetly blows other re-releases outof the water

To actually answer the question, it's the same character designer.

The same reason they can't make a good game. Japan calls them Idea Fuck for a reason.

it's nep nep

FFF is pretty good.

It's a shitty jrpg, so yes it's like Nep.

The game is shit, boring and repetitive as all hell, thinking it could rectify that by having sprinkles of fan service throughout.

So, yeah. Basically Nepshit.

Did someone say nep?

What makes it good/shit? I don't really expect the (1) posters who just say something is shit while giving no details to be nothing more than shitposters.

What did you guys enjoy about it? I missed the sale myself but might as well wait for the PC version.

Doesn't all otaku bait look the same anyway?

NISA. NISA makes everything shit.

Reminder that if you purchase the PC version, you are still giving NISA money since IFI simply reused the existing translation, of which NISA still owns the rights and thus gets paid for.

Thats not how it works you dumb cunt
Its a one time thing.

Learn some legalese you stupid shit. IFI published the PC game, and IFI is not NISA. IFI can't use NISA's translation, which they own, without paying for it.

Get off the board if you can't even understand these simple procedures. Do you even kike?

NISA doesn't do a shit job all the time. Demon Gaze and Natural Doctrine are good examples of these. However if they are actually getting money from it then I'll pirate.

First, legalese isn't knowledge of legal procedures, it's just legal jargon. Second, arrangements between companies entirely depend on contracts, which I very much doubt you are privy to. It's cute of you to pretend knowing your shit when you're plainly shitposting, though.

It looks quite real to me.
:^)

Yeah, no shit, but thanks for conceding to my argument.

It doesn't take some sort of top-level clearance to puzzle out that there was money exchanged in this contract. Or are you stupid enough to just magically think IFI managed to work out an agreement with NISA to use their work 100% pro bono? Just called em up and got the okay? Cause we all know NISA is just that benevolent, right?

Get the fuck out of my sight, you pathetic NISA shill.

this is what I was afraid of

thanks user-kun, I won't waste my money on this nep trash

Gameplay is literally copypasted NepV, but have fun with the NISA localization(read:censorship and memes) if you decide to hurt yourself with it

nep a gay

It's pretty fun. And pretty Nep. In fact, one of the NPCs is a Nep, they just dyed her hair and changed her name.

The story is more serious than Nep though. Its more like a traditional JRPG with Nep battle system.