I'M DOING IT FOR FREE

What's wrong mcfaggots? You want old-school mech game? You want blood and gore? You want art style that is actually pleasant to look at? You to want stomp humans and vehicles with your 100 ton bipedal monstrosity? You want full map destructibility? Why don't you fucking play it then?
Recent 1.11 patch added casual twin stick control scheme, so now even millennial like myself can play it. Oldfags can still use tank controls and have full benefits of directional armor still.
It's Genesis Battletech meets Gets'n'Guns meets Syndicate, just fucking play it already.

store.steampowered.com/app/274500
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5236883
I have no fucking idea.

Haha. No. Tell us when it's actually out.

It's out. For good few months I think.
I couldn't find other trailer.

saw the article or whatever about how the devs bankrupted themselves making it, felt a bit bad

Newest patch went live a few days ago. I dunno about them being bankrupt.

Bump

Trash

Can you share your insight please?

do not question the sage's wisdom

This game is pretty good. I heard it had a fuckload of control issues but all it turned out to be was that it used tank controls.

I liked everything about it except the music. For some reason it falls into the group of synthwave that I really dislike

The music sucks, non-melodic synthwave is fucking awful.

Keep that shit for ambiance but not for synth pop, it needs to have shit that cuts through the mix.

Your character is a nigger.

I guess?
I mean take this album for example, the first track Safe house is one I really dislike, but City of Ghosts is making its way into one of my most listened ones and that agrees with your post
And then you listen to like 9/11 of the remaining tracks and they all sound really halfassed, like they have this generic synth melody that isn't that appealing to listen to and nothing else. Other artists have other instruments going on, a piano or a rock guitar or even lyrics or some quote from a radio station or an old movie or ambient noise mixed in. That's what I really like, I've never liked the pure "upbeat" synth stuff except from maybe Droid Bishop.

I think Kek is trying to say something

In the trailer, there is actually tons of Characters of a bunch of different ethnicities. I get the impression that it's Neo-Brazil, like just above 3rd world but in the future.

Also yea the games pretty fun and feels nearly impossible for half the mechs. I think they want you to play multiple play styles with a huge variance that will require you to some times play in an extremely meticulous and difficult way. Like running around with a mech so small you have to constantly assure that you are in enough cover otherwise a single bomb could crash through a wall and send your asshole through the back of your head.

I think grav tanks were my favorite of all the playable vehicles. The controls were really hard to get used to at first but when I got gud at it it felt like the hovertank game I've been looking for for quite some time.

"0100110" in binary is "38"

What a great deal.

The fuck is audiobook?

neato
can you post a webm or two OP

it moves the controls in a preset motion for you while a BR narrates the action onscreen

well, we're fucked

yes xhe is saying to hang xirself