SS13: Heads of Staff Griffing Me Edition

What is Space Station 13?
SS13 is a robust multiplayer point-and-click about surviving a shift in the uniform of a NanoTrasen station employee paid solely in MEMES.
Where can I play?
CPStation is currently the primary Holla Forums server. You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience
possible. The BYOND client is presently Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE.
You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.
Client Download - byond.com/download/
Server Info
Name: CPStation
Public Address: 149.56.29.240:1337
Chan only Address: 149.56.29.240:2337
SERVER IS DEAD PLS HELP
email: [email protected]/* */
Wiki (Outdated)
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13captain.ytmnd.com
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Comparison_of_JPEG_and_PNG.png
marcan.st/talks/2014_pixiv_ugoku_player
ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Keyboard_Shortcuts
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Keyboard_Shortcuts
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Virology_Guide
ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Infections
pastebin.com/51QdUxMn
github.com/SierraCode/-tg-station/issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welp, time to start up an alternate server running Vorecode.

git gud

Gud Git :^)

this tbh

Station is safe another round from metaniggery.

So how do I play this as someone new? I followed the wiki back then and it says to start of as an assistant although the server then had no assistant?

Instead I got a space carp to break through the window and eat at me while medics dragged my mush of a body to the medbay to revive.

Can I stab clowns in atmosia? I haven't played in months

icky ocky

but good job

git gud

if you get away with it

posting again that your autistic rework of robotics put a hole in the power and atmospheric loop and the robotics apc doesn't even power one of the vents

Testing some shit.

Is there some sort of notification that I missed?

I don't know who did this or why this was needed in the first place.

Robotics now has too much room dedicated to it, where as before it was a cosy work area before /tg/ also ruined it where you could easily manage everything within the allocated space.

Now it's maint is fucked to hell. The trash compactors don't even connect properly, and the security outpost in departures has broken that line of maintenance and removed a room from medical.

I say switch it back.

it's practice for the one guy who's learning how to so that the new map he's doing is at least decent to begin with

that's why I'm not so fussed about the changes on meta since we're getting our own soontm

Please fix chemistry too.

yeah that area is so cluttered

Did BYOND just drop for anyone else?

no

I just dropped twice. Pretty sure it is my roommate fapping to hd though.

Which one?

Hi, i'm one of the anons who couldn't make bombs.

"Theoretical: Epicenter radius: 87. Outer radius: 174. Shockwave radius: 349."

This is what i get on my lazy-man recipe now. Can get much higher theoretical levels with a bit more effort.

hooray for learning

sorry about the mess

How fun is it to grief in this?

depends on how good you are at it, if you're just a cunt who murderbones and doesn't do much else then it gets stale fast

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a TEMPBAN for chaosyourgod (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Accidental ICK OCK, wasnt gonna ban but they requested it" to the ban database.

do it every time I mess up please, I fuck that up too much so I need some bullying for it

One of the safer jobs you can start as is a shaft miner. Stick to the east side till you get the hang of the controls and interface. Use your voucher in the mining equipment vendor for a kinetic accelerator and use the screwdriver it comes with on it three times.

Also you can upgrade its recharge rate up to three times with diamond sheets and upgrade its range twice with plasma

I did not know that. That's a pretty damn good tip.

I might have the effects reversed but I do know for sure you can upgrade it with 2 plasma and 3 diamond

screwdrivering it buffs it in someway too i think. increases firerate or some shit. this is why you get a screwdriver when you redeem it.

Honestly though you should be able to use a posibrain functionally the same as a regular brain.
Think of a reverse borg: silicone brain and carbon body
Posibrain transplants and whatnot would be possible.
Although I'm still undecided if posibrain-carbon hybrids should act like zombies (I.E. be immune to hunger, oxy dep, burns, brute, toxins, etc.) I wonder if that would be balanced incorrectly. A solution would be to have posimen be robusted in the presence of extreme radiation without a metal or insulated suit. Perhaps they could still get side effects (even in a suit, or in minimal radiation without a suit) like hallucinations, epilepsy, blindness/deafness, unintelligebleness, muteness, drunkeness,etc.

Here's what I'd do

FUCK I meant brute damage

fun fact : if you're wearing the bombsuit as a changeling, you can maxcap suicide bomb and then have enough of your body left over to regenerate.

How? I'm completely stumped and I feel like it's something really obvious that I'm overlooking

I think /vg/ has that. Dunno how it's implemented though. My suggestion:

In general, I don't like the idea of things giving damage resistance/immunities, especially not easy-to-acquire things. If posimen had oxydmg immunity, you'd just get metabuddies where one guy joins, builds a brain for his pal, mutates a monkey into a human, inserts the posibrain, then they switch and rampage in their reinforced bodies.

Because there's absolutely no chance of that going wrong.

If adding anything always hinged on whether or not someone would abuse it, then nothing would ever get added.

Exofab at the top is too far from console. It automatically connects to console if range is 5 - 7 tiles I think. Then you sync normally. To connect all exofabs to console you got to move console to where lower borg or posibrain are in the first picture

this has killed me, my skeleton is posting in my absence

True, but if the possibility of abuse was not even a consideration, Koriath would still have a job. It's not black and white, you have to weigh different factors and there's always room for improvement.

That's the video fading out the moment that text appears

Nah that was somebody else.
I haven't made any map changes in months, and those were all pretty minor.

In other news: I've started working on the arrivals hallway.
The security checkpoint will be a /real/ security checkpoint; with shutters, mounted flashes, and some escape routes.

As to why I'm leaving the internal layout of most of the offices untouched; it's because they're done well. They're compact, they serve their purpose, and if I really start shuffling shit around in there things will most likely turn out for the worse; as well as make my snail's pace even slower.

Is this the penis station?
Or the one with the AI in the middle?

Since the map is layout is being made from scratch I'd like to suggest that we get actual decent breaker rooms instead of what we currently have where they're just haphazardly slapped into maintenance areas where there's room but being that this is a smaller station I don't think every single department should have its own substation and that it should instead be limited to something like 4 of them spread between security-civilian/service-engineering/medbay-AI/Command

Also if possible it might be neat to have the atmos checkpoint system that Asteroid has where they have the individual department substations also contain a separate individual atmos loop although I might be suggesting this far too late

The main benefit of it is that it allows for precision flooding as an antag while also making it a bit less easy to mass flood the station

Pic related is an example of the substation/atmos checkpoint system Asteroid uses which I think could add a bit of depth and precision to sabotage as well as more precise repairs

I've built atmosia, but wiring, atmos, and disposals are all going to be built last. Making map changes is easier when I don't have to worry about rerouting all those systems whenever I want to shift a wall.

In that case since disposals are yet to be built I'd like to also suggest making the mail room open to the public by default and for disposals to instead of flushing into a conveyor in the mail room and then back to the disposals sorting junction go directly to the sorting junction that checks whether it's tagged and gets sent onwards through the loop or is filtered out into the garbage chute

I think not having to go through a conveyor that is mostly off and located inside cargo that may or may not be unstaffed would make people use the disposals mailing system a bit more often which could lead to a lot of fucked up and fun situations

The idea being that smaller packages like those sent by the chef or chemist could be tagged and flushed down a bin in their department while larger packages would have to be sent through crates and lockers in the mail room by cargo

yes I know

Customs. Heads+Warden will be able to activate the shutters that block the hallway and any security guard will be able to operate the entrance/exit shutters as well as the mounted flashes.

That is some messy ass wiring

It's about time the security overlooking new arrivals thing was brought back

Any chance of there being a job assignment console put in there for maximum new arrivals atmosphere?

Theres an id console, yes.

Happy?

I would suggest mapping the wires like this as it looks a little cleaner.

whoops

I wouldn't recommend running wires under walls like that since it would make repairs a huge mess

It would also make damage a pain in the ass to.

Tbh It is kinda spaghetti. I like what was done already tbh

Well, I meant that as immune to blunt damage, they wouldn't die, not that their body would still function perfectly.
So getting hit still means you slow down, your body can still "pass out" from too much damage, but the brain itself wouldn't die.

Also, lazer guns should have a chance to sever limbs

Your feeling of helplessness is your best friend, savage!

Better

Easiest map making of my life. :^)

*but it's harder to "pass out"
Limbs wouldn't stop working until they were critically damaged, you only really "pass out" if you've taken tons of damage, but you can still recover if the brain itself isn't damaged.
If you've passed out, it display the purpletext as if you were dead

Perhaps to debuff posibrain humans, you could have them have to constantly take Cryoxadone/Clonexadone/Invaprovaline or something, otherwise their body "rejects" the posibrain and shuts down.

you best be fixing that so it doesn't look retarded at that check point

also you should make that check point the hops office

I think the cockpit of the arrivals shuttle could use a computer in it to make it look more like a shuttle though I'm not sure what would be appropriate for a publicly accessible computer

Theres an unused shuttle console thats used for the shuttle that the escape pods dock to, i'll use that.

Please ensure atmos, wiring, and plumbing run through the hallways, and not via rooms which require special access.

Talking about this? Why don't we have an autoinjector? It could be crafted from 4 syringes. a health analyzer, and also some cables.
You'd have wear it as a backpack, like a defib, and it would inject you with chems if you got hurt

Admin Announcement

Moderation is now an active admin role. I am giving to people I know from prev stations that I know are not homosexuals. Towershield is not a mod.

Moderators have no REAL powers but to note people and set them as watchflags.

These are being implimented more to watch over and gather evidences for REAL bannus.

Let the shitposts begin.

So is the whole playerbase new or just the ones that are on at the minute?

Usually during lowpop times people stop caring since there's so few people on and nothing works

Expect people to mainly be fucking around with ways to destroy things

Also new people

so good mutagen dispenser or very good mutagen dispenser?

butt

THEY'RE BACK IN?

They never left

(F) butt bot says, "What kind of medbay is this? Everyone's dropping like butt flies."

when's the ban going to be up?

Why move the detective's office so far away from Sec?

Looks weird but maybe it'll look better in game.

I don't know if anyone else has been doing Toxins/Atmos but for a couple rounds it's felt like gas transfer was acting strangely, taking a really long time compared to what I'm used to. Usually it doesn't take longer than a minute to dump a heatmix canister into the heating chamber but it was taking a long damn time last round.

>a greyshit with the wizard academy loot decides to card the AI that;s in my backpack

Are the buttbots still shittier koriath code rubbish bots? Or are they proper "but" butt bots?

We already have that though. SS13 doesn't have a concept of a dead brain. You can always surgically remove a brain, put it in an mmi or a different body, then defib. This even works with husks. I don't see what this would change beside being eternally stuck in crit instead of getting the text "dead" (i.e. preventing you from ghosting). Frankly, that's annoying. When you're de facto dead you should be at liberty to leave your body, to whine in deadchat, haunt people, become a mommi/posibrain/golem/etc. Not being able to die is not a perk. All it would do is make it slightly easier for medical/metabuddies to revive you. Slightly, since cloning can be really fast with upgrades and there's always creative surgery available.

That was fun, but not as much fun as the fallout from all of this.

Fun round. Spooky, but fun.

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a TEMPBAN for foxyarmor (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Abusing restart vote after having previously been banned for it" to the ban database.

Why not double the time like your digits.

I turned off the turrets

I still have no clue how to remove zero laws

I THINK theres a way to reprogram rogue AI's using the integrity restorer but I've never seen it done.

Okay now the round is over, Im gonna give a bit more context

Going public was a mistake

Server announcement
I am currently working on changes to admins and making a publicity policy starting with player notes and bans.
I will be working on a ban page where bans will be pushed on server restarts (each shift)
This gives bans a permanency where as now bans are only there for one thread.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!

makes the green text so much better.

it really fucking does

Decided to shorten up the arrivals hallway a bit by moving the detective's and lawyer's offices to the other side. Added crew quarters and the library, working on security now.

when you finish the station it looks like you need to give a lot of what you have so far a once over with camera placement, as I cant see much aside from sec areas.

you need more then that

Yeah the camera placement is just from what I copy+paste from metastation. The thing about cameras is that each one has to be named and added to a specific network manually. They'll all be added later, along with atmos and power and all that.

Perma can function as an overflow.

another thing is what do the noog disg pinpointers I keep seeing represent, like the one on the sec shuttle in the last image?

They're just markers for where shuttles dock. Gives the variables for the size of the shuttle and some other stuff.

can you also when you port the z-levels over because I know you're not going to make them all your self, fix up the abductor ship so that it's not just a room and isn't cuckchan looking

also if you're going to just lump perma as overflow then you may as well just save the space and just have perma

I'm gonna say TNMK, Zombieman6, Ryanrobot were the shitter mommis since the other two were just making forts

Ok, what the hell happened on the last round?

REVOLUTION BY BE

what about the icky ock?

some salty fucker got memed on and wanted people to care that he was leaving

[00:00] Recording started.
[00:02] Zack Earl asks, "Can I have your name please?"
[00:10] Oliver Khan says, "Yes, my name is Oliver Khan, doctor Oliver Khan."
[00:25] Zack Earl asks, "Alright Oliver you are here to talk about Mimes Lives Matter correct?"
[00:44] Oliver Khan says, "Yes indeed, I'm here to spread the message that Mimes deserve the right to speak like you and I."
[00:56] Zack Earl asks, "But isnt it impossible for mimes to speak at all?"
[01:17] Zack Earl asks, "Yes but isnt it impossible for mimes to speak at all?"
[01:20] Oliver Khan exclaims, "Not at all! This morning, during my research I found something amazing!"
[01:26] Zack Earl asks, "Oh really now?"
[01:30] Zack Earl says, "Do tell us"
[01:32] Oliver Khan says, "I discovered glands on the mimes throat vessel, glands that produce sound."
[01:45] Oliver Khan exclaims, "Mimes have the ability to speak, they've just be supressed by us for so long that they live in fear!"
[02:02] Zack Earl asks, "Well have you ever heard of mime honor killing Oliver?"
[02:12] Zack Earl says, "If I mime talks they are killed by someone closest to time"
[02:14] Zack Earl says, "Them"
[02:18] Oliver Khan says, "Of course I have, but that is a barbaric part of our culture."
[02:29] Oliver Khan asks, "Do you remember the killing of Mr. Bubbles the mime in 3021?"
[02:29] Zack Earl says, "The problem is that 55% of all mimes agree to that"
[02:37] Zack Earl says, "I do he was a good mime even if he was a mime"
[02:44] Oliver Khan says, "He didn't even speak, someone was throwing their voice."
[02:50] Oliver Khan says, "And he was mercilessly slaughtered."
[02:54] Oliver Khan exclaims, "Now you tell me how that's okay!"
[03:10] Zack Earl says, "I never said that, I just said 55% of them agree and them is in mimes themselves as they voted in a poll"
[03:20] Zack Earl says, "My personal belief is that mimes and clowns shouldnt be here at all"
[03:25] Zack Earl says, "They need to go back"
[03:27] Zack Earl says, "Simple as that"
[03:32] Oliver Khan says, "Yes, but that poll was conducted in 2049. That was a very long time ago."
[03:54] Zack Earl says, "Well a more recent poll done after the 3021 attack showed that the number rose to 76%"
[03:56] Erica Ulery asks, "You guys alive?"
[04:01] Zack Earl says, "IM DOING AN INTERVIEW MOM"
[04:02] Oliver Khan says, "Yes."
[04:02] Zack Earl says, "GET OUT"
[04:04] Oliver Khan exclaims, "GOD!"
[04:04] Erica Ulery exclaims, "FUCK YOU!"
[04:08] Oliver Khan exclaims, "I HATE THIS PLACE!"
[04:08] Zack Earl says, "FUCK YOU MOM"
[04:12] Erica Ulery asks, "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MOVE OUT?"
[04:15] Oliver Khan says, "NEVER"
[04:16] Oliver Khan exclaims, "BITCH!"
[04:17] Zack Earl says, "WHEN YOU DIE"
[04:25] Zack Earl says, "As we were sayingh"
[04:32] Zack Earl says, "Mimes commit more violence towards mimes"
[04:43] Zack Earl says, "Why are we on this station in the first place? Plasma"
[04:48] Zack Earl asks, "How do mimes help plasma collection?"
[04:57] Oliver Khan says, "But if we remove human on mime crime, mime on mime crime will also lower. Mimes are fun! They keep moral up so we work harder."
[05:08] Oliver Khan says, "Mimes dont value themselves because of us."
[05:08] Zack Earl asks, "Have you ever been around mimes?"
[05:12] Oliver Khan says, "That's why they kill each other"
[05:13] Oliver Khan exclaims, "And yes!"
[05:19] Oliver Khan exclaims, "Some of my best friends are mimes!"
[05:19] Zack Earl says, "I went to a school full of mimes and clowns"
[05:25] Zack Earl says, "Know what they did"
[05:29] Oliver Khan asks, "What?"
[05:35] Zack Earl says, "They would rape everyone with horns and soap"
[05:39] Zack Earl says, "Nobody would stand"
[05:41] Oliver Khan says, "W-Well"
[05:42] Zack Earl says, "Unless you were one of them"
[05:42] Oliver Khan says, "That's just"
[05:43] Zack Earl says, "DONT WELL ME"

[05:45] Zack Earl says, "I LIVED IT"
[05:45] Oliver Khan says, "An isolate-"
[05:46] Oliver Khan says, "THAT'S JUST"
[05:48] Oliver Khan says, "AGRH"
[05:50] Oliver Khan says, "HELP ME"
[05:50] Zack Earl says, "I LIVED IT"
[05:54] Zack Earl says, "DONT YOU TELL ME"
[05:54] Oliver Khan exclaims, "YOU FUCK!"
[05:55] Oliver Khan says, "BRING IT"
[06:02] Zack Earl says, "MIMESD"
[06:03] Oliver Khan yells, "AGRHHHHH!!!"
[06:04] Zack Earl says, "AND CLOWNS"
[06:07] Zack Earl says, "NEED TO BE GASSED"
[06:11] Oliver Khan says, "ASHGRH"
[06:14] Zack Earl says, "SE THAT"
[06:17] Zack Earl says, "YOUR A MIME LOVER"
[06:20] Oliver Khan exclaims, "THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER!"
[06:23] Zack Earl says, "I BET YOUR MIMES SON WOULD TELL YOU"
[06:36] Oliver Khan exclaims, "BITCH!"

[06:41] Zack Earl says, "MIMES SON"
[06:44] Oliver Khan exclaims, "I'LL RUIN YOUR CAREER!"
[06:46] Zack Earl says, "I BET HE LOVED YOUR WIFE"
[06:55] Zack Earl says, "GET OUT OF MY LIBARY"
[06:55] Oliver Khan says, "YOU BASTARD"
[06:56] Oliver Khan says, "MY WIFES SON"
[07:05] Zack Earl says, "GET OUT OF HERE"
[07:06] Oliver Khan exclaims, "THIS ISNT THE LAST OF ME!"
[07:07] Zack Earl says, "CUCK"

[07:22] Recording stopped.

——————————————————————————–

Never forget the 6 million brut damage given to the chosen lawyers by heartless janitors such as yourself.

I was right gassing you then and im right gassing you now you heartless kike.

You could have avoided it by not shaohing my people, who did nothing wrong.

another day, another murderbone.

Good job admitting to massively breaking your laws as an unmodified MoMMI by the way.

A lot of you faggots need to be banned from silicon holy shit.

He kept shutting off the gravity, he deconstructed the PA console and scattered the PA part all over engineering and deconstructed the engineering SMES before he opened that plasma canister. All while there was an engineer in engineering trying to do their job. He got booted from the round at that point.
On the subject of mommi's being shitters, the vast majority of the ahelps last night involved mommi's involving themselves with the crew. One guy, as a non-emagged mommi, tried setting up cryo and was dragging bodies to the tube. The AI even told him that he shouldn't be doing that. After the cryo, he then spaced someone who had been welded into a locker. When asked about the spacing he claimed he forgot his laws and made stupid excuses like having another window open over the game suggesting he was doing something else the whole time. In a later round that same faggot, along with another non-emagged mommi, decided they'd weld shut the departure airlocks and the escape shuttle which prevented the two remaining living crew members from escaping, and then patted each other on the back in silicon chat for it. When confronted about that it stopped being "fuck I forgot my laws" and became "I should be able to bend the rules for entertainment".

This. Silicon laws aren't guidelines, they're hard rules that the player absolutely has to follow in game. Players that don't want to do that should be barred from playing silicons to make life easier for everyone.

Why would anyone want to play as robots if not to fuck around strictly following laws?

Doesn't simply existing break the first law of a mommi? For example, if they see me and think "that's a mommi", aren't I technically involving myself with the matters of another being?
Plus, doesn't the 3rd law violate the 1st? Repairing the station most of the time leads you to involving yourself with the matters of other beings.

In all honesty MoMMIs should go crazy because of their paradoxical laws.

Really I'm just being a smartass, but get better mommi laws you shits.

I actually really like the idea of an Holla Forums station but my own experiences the other night along with all these posts are a big put off. I'm not a no-fun yog player who gets salty if you do something funny, but
is just lame.
Good servers aren't everywhere but there are enough to make this kind of stuff a server killer.

I also remember all the older threads for hatestation and newstation being full of vitriol and griffon. Are there no good spessmen on imageboards?

pic related
Involving yourself in station repairs is not the same as you involving yourself in an engineer's repair of the station.

pic most especially related now

If there was a hole in the station and all of the air drained out, fixing it would allow oxygen to come back into the station, thereby conveniencing anyone on the station. So, technically you would have indirectly involved yourself with the matters of other beings, therefore the 3rd law broke the 1st.

How many people do we usually have on during peak times?
Getting tired of having to seek refuge at /vg/

I really gotta know how so many people manage to fuck up something as simple as the thermo engine.

FOR A HEALTHY THERMO DO NOT

Then again posting this is probably pointless considering the people doing this shit are more than likely pubbies

Not only bad at the game but bad at griff

I don't see the problem with upgrading cryo with space cooling though since that's more of an upgrade than a setting up of it which implies readying beakers and stuff for it as wellIf I remember right the space area below cryo was originally an office which was cleared out and exposed to space to give drones a shitty upgrade project to do

Let's be honest though this is nothing particularly new and has always been a big problem with silicon and head roles

Gases in general don't seem to work as intended

I remember testing out which cooled fastest a while ago by wrenching canisters in at the same time using a local server to the same length of heat exchange pipes and the results were very strange pic related

It made me wonder whether cooling actually referred to temperature exchange or not and if the reason N2 was used so widely was because of the way it seemed to exchange temperatures slower which would mean that it took on less heat when interacting with the burn and could then be made to circle through a long cold pipe to set it back to normal minimizing the temperature shift upwards

Stop using spoilers for opinions like an insecure faggot.

But I wouldn't want to spoil them for people

I bet that made sense in your cumsoaked head, you sissy.

My problem with the TEG is that my cool loop starts stalling despite it being -200C

doubleplus confirmed for trapfag.

I do love me some traps not gonna lie

I was that engineer who joined late.
I keep getting fucked because I don't know what the appropriate reaction (IC) to things like that is.

For instance:
Engineering was torn to pieces and the janitor bot was suspicious as fuck, though not overtly threatening.

My OOC instinct was to grab a welder or toolbox and get to work on him but I don't know how that would fly in game. So instead I set about fixing the mess and took the dicking that I knew was coming.

Did I do the right thing?

I wanted to protect the law and I ended up in Cargo near a dead clown. Should of shot you instead of trying not to taze anyone for no reason.

I forgot the source, do you know what it was called again?

I mean not saying you should go full shitcurity and shoot everyone you see but you hesitated when you shouldn't have and ended up paying the price for it.

All I know is its from a doujin about a dark elf trap maid and that its on sadpanda

If you killed everyone who acted suspicious in the game the entire station would be permanently devoid of life

Thats why I shift clicked you and realized that you were the guy on the AI laws. Before i could react you already head your taser out and I could only dodge.

You're playing in Hotkey mode right? You should be able to dodge and draw your taser to fire back at the same time

By the time I had my mouse over the taser I was on the ground.

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_PERMABAN for kimo3213 (Silicon) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Read up on Silicon laws. Email me when you think you have learned your lesson." to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_PERMABAN for fagioli (Silicon) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Read up on Silicon laws. Email me when you think you have learned your lesson." to the ban database.

These are the mommi and cyborg shitters from last night. Ban severity is for a reason.

Fagioli is a known shitter now on this server and kimo3213 already has notes on his acc.

try to escape. if they try to harm you bash their skull in, if not then lay low and survive while you try to figure out what's going on

ADMIN LOG: doubleplus/(Addyson Beck) banned SeanWatts/(Persh Evans) from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer for 1440 minutes

He was a good man, I was going to have a wife.

tired of unrobust fags who qq when they die because of their unrobustness

Go away chaosyourgod you are shit :^)

you know chaosyourgod is the spiderfag from 4am threads, right?

how about instead of assuming shit you try observing for once

This is why I tell you guys to ignore the attention whoring spritefag, both in and out of game.

ss13captain.ytmnd.com

webm is lossy unlike gif and basically means you lose image quality forever (matters with sprites and stuff if you ever want to get edit something zoomed up later for whatever reason)

( kinda like upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Comparison_of_JPEG_and_PNG.png )

( that weird ugoira format for pixiv is the next best thing but isn't as easy to share since it needs an actual javascript in the page to show the zip of PNG pics marcan.st/talks/2014_pixiv_ugoku_player )

kinda sad that this post will eventually be lost and nearly everyone will still keep using webms for everything without even knowing, though at least the quality loss isn't noticable since most stuff you don't zoom in on

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Ethan James) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for pimpmasterq (Captain) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Constantly murdering other members of the crew as non-antag command staff." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Ethan James) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for pimpmasterq (Head of Personnel) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Constantly murdering other members of the crew as non-antag command staff." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Ethan James) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for pimpmasterq (Head of Security) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Constantly murdering other members of the crew as non-antag command staff." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Ethan James) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for pimpmasterq (Chief Engineer) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Constantly murdering other members of the crew as non-antag command staff." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Ethan James) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for pimpmasterq (Research Director) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Constantly murdering other members of the crew as non-antag command staff." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Ethan James) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for pimpmasterq (Chief Medical Officer) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Constantly murdering other members of the crew as non-antag command staff." to the ban database.

Take this time to think about what you're doing and how to not do it again.

Ahelp that shit next time, that's just griffing the team antags when 90% of the time they NEED to convert people to greentext. Do it specially if they release singlo or maxcap the station because they think 'cult = antag token = free rule to griff'.

the other engineering cultist did release the singo

the janitor was made deaf and muted near the end there so he was so utterly useless throughout the whole of that

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Nathaniel Stalin) has added a TEMPBAN for billynotreally (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Welder bombing Medbay as a non-antag." to the ban database.

It didn't help you lied about it either. Think about that while you're gone.

This is some high level power tripping right here.

Nice to see someone saw that

Sierra why isn't this a permaban?

I had just finished the cloning APC when the shuttle showed up.

A few more minutes and it would have been good to go.

Other than that that damage was all lights and floor panels as far as i could tell.

bodies were gibbed

It was set off right next to the CMO and a crit detective.

It was just shittery.

Golden Rule applies here. Stop being a faggot, faggot.

Make sure your hot loop has enough pressure.

get people to wire the electricity directly into the grid and kill your targets with light overloads
if you have a high enough grid (~1 million power), the damage returned will be 90 every time you pop the lights and they spark, which you can do twice in a second without great issue. Electrocution by doors will also do 90, but this can be mitigated by gloves.

Do Shadowlings have any actual options here? I know that there are very few options against secborgs in general since they can't be stunned, have to be stupid to get flashed, have built in gloves and brute resist and ion shit isn't easily available, but do Shadowlings in particular have an answer? Permalights and resistance to being incapacitated seems brutal for em.

if I build a house and ants come in, am I conveniencing the ants? Sure! Am I involving myself with them? Not at all. Their actions are irrespective of my construction, and I don't care what the ants do. The opposite would be to not construct anything because of the ants, therefore requiring me to involve myself in their shitty ass ant duty. The other option like this would be to eliminate the ants so my house is insect-free, but that's also involving myself. Even if the ants nip and bite, live more happily because of your actions, or whatever as a superior MoMMI being you shouldn't care. To close: This doesn't mean you need to reduce functionality of the station under the guise of "improvement", simply because that is not your purpose. Centcomm didn't dump you on the shithole to make it shittier.

Borgs can be stunned by their gaze by a whole lot more time than humans, other than that they're nearly imprevious to every other shadowling attack and they have in-built melee armor so they HAVE to carry a good weapon in hand at all times to deal with borgs. Getting mobbed by them is almost always a death sentence however unlike mobs of greytiders which you can deal with the shadow smoke, unless you manage to shadow walk to an area they won't search in.

:^)

Kicked and name changed, where were you when tg admins became more autistic than bay?
Everyone was having a good laugh and the captain even gave me a medal, even goonmins used to not crawl up your ass for stupid shit if everyone is having a good time.

TGstation went to the shitter waaaay long ago, it used to be actual real medium-rp with little interaction by admins. Now every single round since circa 2011 has been traitors trading all their TC to spawn a trillion carps or to bring an ash drake on the station to kill absolutely everything or filling all the floors with Freon, lube or whatever the hell the flavour of the month stun floor is.

Remember when revs used to actually RP before flashing people? Remember when cults actually set themselves in the chappel offering a new religion? Long lost are those days by the guise of circlejerk-approved validhunters that get advantages by donating to HBL, Goof or Saegmir to code in shit for them to abuse. The admins have been worse than ever and the code only works in windows 10-only IE (tgui takes years to load otherwise, for NO reason other than dependencies for features they could very well hack in with older versions of it that don't require motherfucking botnet 10). Even their playerbase knows this, and you know who is blamed for all this shittery? The playerbase itself, because the admins decided to put one of the damn servers on HUB and place a button that lets you server hop to the non-hub server to shit things up, i shit you not, go to singulo.io and see the cuckery yourself.

FUCK YOU TRAPFAG

All you really have to know about tg

get bullied nerd

Your a dirty nigger who keeps putting me in bullying situations. I will not stand for this faggot.

any list of keyboard shortcuts? i need to build and robust faster.

Yup.

ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Keyboard_Shortcuts

8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Keyboard_Shortcuts

From our wiki

Reminder that if you are a mime and ever write things down or use PDA instead of playing charades with the person you want to communicate with, you are a failure at your job

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a TEMPBAN for leonister (1440 minutes) with the reason: "ICKY OCKY" to the ban database.

If you wanna ahelp, just ahelp, dont bitch in OOC with round-senstive info and "IM TELLING ADMIN ON U"

Pfft, real mimes write and PDA, but only in terrible google translate french.

This is also okay but only if its peppered in curse words

I just find it retarded that autist #1 trailmin tells me not to do that shit and when I dare to question him whatsoever the gameadmin takes the reigns since lesser fuckboy doesn't know how to suppress dissenting opinions on his garbage adminship or something.

He tried to bring up the rules and specifically quoted the "wacky space station" setting and yet somehow a guy named vape lord is an atrocity to "roleplay" despite me roleplaying as a stereotypical vapefag not to mention it was obviously just a nickname.
I could just as easily join as "The King" and try to roleplay as space elvis and fit the setting.

I wish our station had 20-30 people all the time and cool features minus the TG nerfing into oblivion.

gotcha, guess it's just "take over science first and get their asses blown"
can you use computers as shadowling form? (in comparison to Xenos who are entirely incapable)

I've decided to start a new spiriting project I'm calling "Civil Disobedience." I'm gonna be spiriting a bunch of new improvised weapons as well as a few new toys for Security to combat them. Heres what Im planning on spiriting and how I'd like to see them implemented as well as what I have so far for the Ratstick

wew

Did they ever fix the WT-440 Model glitch?

the what now

If you have the WT-440 you cannot see it in someones hands

I don't think thats even a thing on our server, unless its an admin/wizard spawn weapon

order it from cargo

Shadowlings are just humans with chitin armor that die in light, they can use consoles but they are likely to die from them because consoles emit light.

I love clown-captain metafriends

ahelp.
Or email names and or ckeys to me.
Posts like this give us no information that the logs can easily show.

I sent the info on discord, check that shit

next server location is asia

want any help with that?

the difference here is that I'd be fine with my ban but you'd just say something like "they're just mad I robusted them"

C U C K E D

8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Virology_Guide
ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Infections
Someone should probably update our guide; DNA aide and sabetour aren't on there.

Also why the fuck does DNA aide keep cycling powers every 5 seconds? You guys should probably fix that, soon.

DAA doesn't need fixing, you need to git gud

Is the server dead?

at this hour

Nah, it's a personal project

pastebin.com/51QdUxMn

Stop being unrobust.

I like. You can make zombie cyborgs.

That's not vore code.

Another done

Alright, who changed the code to include more steps for replacing limbs?

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for adolf12 (Syndicate) (4320 minutes) with the reason: "Released the sing as a cultist without even consulting with his other cultists first" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) banned Adolf12/(Goddard Quirin) from Syndicate for 4320 minutes

Theres a differance between antags doing antag shit and antags doing antag shit that actively works against their own goals

same to you

never ever having a good cultist round

isn't it just remove limb then replace limb?

I made 4 cyborgs. Didn't help at all, apparently.

Someone fix jetpack flight speed being effected by health. That's not how it works.

Open an issue on the github if you want shit fixed or changed github.com/SierraCode/-tg-station/issues

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a TEMPBAN for billynotreally (4320 minutes) with the reason: "Welderbombing and unwarranted murder as nonantag" to the ban database.

didn't he just welderbomb two people in medbay the other night? remove pubshit.

Im half tempted to start a "ban first ask questions later" policy for pubs but I dont have enough hotpockets for that

ban this faggot completely please

Don't really have grounds for a perma yet

This is two of the same offense. I'd wager a perma is on the horizon if he keeps it up.

Get me on this wild ride

What are the most entertaining jobs?
I'd have to say virology is top tier.
Bottom tier is shitcurity and engineering

Talking about virology, you goys should make it so that the combos; example: Toxin filter + compensations stacks to be cellular respiration, and eternal youth + ocular regeneration stacks to be sensory restoratio

you mean robotictis

I'd say robotics is probably around the same level as virology

could we job ban faggots who take CMO and don't even know how to clone?

it would be more fun if bots weren't shit

Side views aren't flattering.

we need more bots, maybe a bunch of service bots.

Can't you handle that in-character?

You must be an autist who hates having to interact or collaborate.

I'd prefer the whole thing to be utterly redone then just add new bots tbh

I dont get it

I would do if it didn't keep on happening

We're gonna play sherlock, which one is me?

I KNOW YOU'RE THE POWER CELL

Your here faggot

that's a chair you fuck wit

Your in the chair faggot

"side views aren't flattering"

OBJECTION

YOU WEREN'T PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

YOU'RE ACTUALLY RETARDED

OBJECTION

YOUR BEING RETARDED BECAUSE I WAS REFERRING OT MYSELF THE ENTIRE TIME

I'm disappointing the guy humored you

DOUBLE NIGGER OBJECTION

The one you pointed at in the photo

WAS ME!

IT CAN'T BE YOU! RETARD!

TRIPLE NIGGER OBJECTION AS YOU ASKED IN THE PREVIOUS POST

So I made an image pointing at you

THE CONCLUSION OF THE FIRST POST THAT STARTED THIS IS THAT SIDE VIEWS MADE MY CHARACTER LOOK FAT AKA NOT FLATTERING. THEREFORE YOU MADE A CUSTOM OC FOR LITERALLY NOTHING.

I rest my case.

QUADRUPLE GIGA NIGGA MAX OBJECTION!

THIS MEANS YOU ASSUMED THAT THIS WAS ME!

THIS IS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE PHOTO THAT IS OFF TO THE SIDE, DESPITE HAVING THE WRONG CLOTHING!

TAKE THAT!

ALSO, WHY WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT AN AVATAR IN A VIDEO GAME, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN a 32x32 SPRITE?

NO I DID NOT ASSUME THAT WAS YOU BECAUSE THAT IS LITERALLY ME AS I DO NOT HAVE RANDOM CHARACTER CHANGES.

I felt that I looked fat so therefore I said I was fat because I am off to the side and the only one off to the side.

YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS FUCKED BUT YOU ASSUMED IT WAS YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE ATTENTION WHORE.

What are you gonna reply now, I dont know what I am talking about? That is my character faggot and I was talking about myself.

YOU ARE FUCKED

BECUASE BEING FAT IS BAD SO I DONT WANT MY MADE UP DUDE TO BE FAT

You missed your chance to post this

I'm going to force feed you till you explode

I think i'm done with virology for now

gas yourself

Why is it a problem?

>continues to try and cure himself of a positive virus
Wew

holy shit this ick ock

Also the captain can't be a traitor, I was trying to say you were a griefer

I wasn't even going to report you anyways, but now you're trying to frame me.

im not even cap

Killing lowpop shitters and watching them shit their pants in OOC is amazing.

my dick can't get any harder

just don't be that pathetic faggot who kept on changing accounts to try and do so

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Justice Green) has added a TEMPBAN for fagioli (1440 minutes) with the reason: "ICK OCK" to the ban database.

Like I said, I didn't care at all that he was mudering people, I thought It was funny, but now he's trying to get me banned for stuff that's out of context.

And then he goes on
Nice first troll.

exactly

earlier ick ock

Make it a permanent one, clearly knew it was against the rururus.

So I guess the fag murderboning everyone wasn't the captain?

Hey wait show context, I other people such as archibald_wiggins saying "oh it's a shit virus" in OOC

Wow, repeat offender too.

*i remember other people
despite him still being IC

you mean when fagioli was already ick ocking about his virus?

he tried this the other night to, cherry picking inorder to maximize butt hurt

ALso fagioli was saying the symptoms IN REPLY TO "oh it's a shit virus"

If you've or anybody else has done nothing wrong, you'll show us the context for the ick ock.

Yeah letting a guy like this persist in the community with a temp ban is a bad idea. He clearly has impulse control issues.

not a very good try that, perhaps you should consider killing your self

Here's the very first OOC in that round since I joined, it's fagioli talking about his virus. Thanks, nerds

Bait aside, why would a person with impulse controls issues play a game like SS13 in the first place?
Wouldn't a person with impulse control issues be the person going around mudering people, not the one creating positive viruses?
Why would a person with impulse control issues play as virology?

Show the other OOC chat messages from OTHER people

So how many rounds is he going to ruin before he gets permabanned?

this is the first one, which means it was completely unprompted. Literally nobody spoke in OOC at all before that afaik.

I'm not going to put up with this childish moving the goalposts shit. you were wrong, I have been completely vindicated, that's it.

why are you trying to crate controversy like this?

I think shitters who knowingly break the rules to ruin the round for others should be permanently banned. Just because it's ICK OCK and not welderbombing it's not a perma?

you mean ruin the round for people who're ruining the round?

Seems like someone's jimmies got a bit shaken

I'm not moving the goalposts or trying to prove his innocence, I'm saying that other people as well were ICK OCKing and they need to be dealt with too, with the same amount of punishment. I never fagioli didn't derserve a ban.
So again, show who else was ICK OCKing, unless.. maybe… you're one of them.

Not saying that I/fagioli doesn't deserve a perma, but yes this makes perfect sense. The fact that you are questioning it shows how sinister you actually are.

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a TEMPBAN for coolgod1198 (7000 minutes) with the reason: "Lieing to an admin. Using MoMMI to hide the fact they were an antag in a past life. Known shitter. " to the ban database.

Claimed Detective killed them for no reason. Detective said they were ling. Checked logs and found that Ling PDAed Detective saying They were ling. Yet they claimed to have no knowledge of the matter then claimed to have never been the ling even when I show them server end logs showing they were.

See relevent admin logs

[10:11:34]SAY: Julissa Jenner/CoolGod1198 : Yeah.
[10:11:48]PDA: Julissa Jenner (PDA: PDA-Julissa Jenner (Station Engineer)) sent "So basically I am a changeling, alright?" to PDA-Claudius Laborde (Detective)

If you are going to lie to an admin do not lie to a host who can check server side logs. Next ban for coolgod will pe a perma.

everymorning with this shit then?

You should really consider suicide.

I already have. Now why don't you?

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a PERMABAN for dongilardoni with the reason: "Perma banned on /vg/ Decided to bring his shittery here. Tried to make max caps as captain shift before. Powergamed sacrafice blade as miner this shift. Immediatly came to station and killed a crew member." to the ban database.

can admins not do dumb shit like put huge amounts of morphine in me?

what happened?

got bwoinked because I was taking a body to the gibber, guess I didnt reply fast enough since I got
"You feel like you took too much of Morphine!"
out of nowhere with the only person in the room being me and a body

coulda been a ling

guessing it was the ninja actually, that sierra spawned for the guy I killed. still admin fuckery

actually new rules are setting in soon, which state something along the lines of "if you're going to be a murderbone fuckwit don't be surprised when you get admin fuckery"

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for ikoden (Security) (2880 minutes) with the reason: "Read up on spacelaw." to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for gugelugu (Security) (2880 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Read spacelaw." to the ban database.

If you are going to play as warden and HoS combo when you are both noted for possible meta with eachother. Know I will be watching you like a fucking hawk and thus will kinda notice when you gib/try to gib every criminal on the station. Even someone who compied with you because he "Picked up a throwing star".

oh okay, so people can expect admins to be button pushing niggers who interfere with rounds. good to know

These rules are not implimented and are not what to expect on my server.

Only with turboniggers.

Oh ok, fair enough.

I gibbed the tator mime, and almost gibbed one other person, get over it niggers

I don't really care, I've not had time to get on for about a week now.
I can only play or more likely observe on weekends.

what did you expect?

was hardly being a cunt

give me the low down then

I legit just gibbed a mime, and was going to gib an assistant I thought was also tator. I'm not sure how that could be considered being a cunt

You mean otherthan permanently removing players from a round because you suspected they might be traitors?

I had both their heads, couldn't the be borged or put in another body theoretically?

Maybe, but a lot of shitters just keep the heads or space them.

why gib the mime and why gib a traitor?

was there confirmed lings?

turned out there wasn't a ling, just a regular traitor but I wanted to be extra safe

you had any proof and either of those being traits or lings?

mime had baton, cap id, emag, throwing stars, pneumatic cannon that I presume he used with the stars, and everyone was set to arrest except him when I arrived

other guy just had a throwing star so I guess I overreacted a tiny bit

gib'in the mime is fine then, going for the assistant yeah

that was a fun round, before any sec showed up I was running around with all-access and everybody set to arrest

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for resten (Research Director) (4880 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Welderbombed as captain." to the ban database.

Dodged the question of "why did you welderbomb" asked by ddraigg.

I took over and claimed no knowledge of the previous ahelps that happpened not 20 seconds ago.

you too can become a corgi for the low low price of your dignity and all your limbs.

fun shit though

I keep seeing this girl everywhere and she's bizzarely hot. What's her name?

>manage to lose disk twice
Moral of the story: there's no fucking moral you twats. Don't act dumb and keep low profile, murderboning doesn't work well.

The round did go on for a bit long though lad, probably should have called earlier.
Also that fucking captain was a total faggot.

I didn't even know he was there. I saw the message and since nothing happened in cargo I just kept doing nothing.

That video is fucking great and I love his stuff. That being said I'm surprised he didn't call the community shit like he did with star citizen and eve

madman

Just leaving this here as it seemed relevant.

We are cool and popular :^)

Oh dear god no.

We have been public now for almost a month. You are a little late to that shitpost.

I've been shitposting for a month solid fam

why is halfchan's server private and ours public?

Cause sierra wanted more of an audience to give her attention.

Speedin' aint easy

You did good famalam, I couldn't keep up with you as ghost.

Silas was the hero we didn't deserve

what the gay shit
I guess i blew the traitor this time, fucking arse

Maybe the connection hasn't timed out on byond's behalf and it thinks it's still connected. Happens all the time in other services as well, such as IRC, just wait a couple minutes (it usually times out in 250 seconds or so) and try again.

Oh heavens. I would just slowly introduce spacedrugs and morphine into the system. People get addicted to the crazy water and then go uncontious when the drink to much.
That is if peeople RPed an addiction to that much memery.

That or put floride in the water and make everyones teeth white :^)

What a day that would be.

Bartender has some great stuff for fucking with water supplies, although i hate the entirety of the idea because it would be a huge, FUCK HUGE boon to the likes of Hydroponics and now Science with the new machinery lubriance/temperature, who rely on a limitless source of water to have any kind of work at all.

:^)

Vorestation please go

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for jasonvorheese (MoMMI) (4320 minutes) with the reason: "Refusing to obey an AI he\'s slaved to as a cyborg" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) banned Jason Vorheese/(Security Cyborg-106) from AI, Cyborg, MoMMI for 4320 minutes

I'll add to this that when you become a borg, your past life is gone and exacting revenge on crew members after becoming a borg will get your shit pushed in. Trying to excuse your shitty revenge fantasy with "muh laws" will get you wrecked even harder.

This only applies to non-mmi borgs. If your brain is trasfered so are the memories. However remember. Laws override all your WANTS to kill that person.

I'll expand on this

It'll never be a system that'll be fully implemented or realized. The scale to grief is simply to tall of an order for the station to handle.

Initial rounds would have greytides opening floors, and maliciously taking apart water pipes to flood entire sections of the station. Unless we're building drains as a separate system, I can't see many initial rounds ending well.

To combat the infected water, I imagine we'd have to place activated carbon filters or some sort of "robust" filter that needs to be regularly changed, somewhere hidden along the line. I'm sure we'd all have a laugh after seeing one another succumb to mindbreaker or neurotoxin.

This is the primary problem that has been facing this game since day one.

Why are there so many greytides and why do they not get banned in short order?

I love this AI for trying so hard but I wish he knew more about Atmos.

well if there was a job specific to all water related things like atmos tech then there wouldn't be a issue with water unless that person is a traitor

Ban announcement with extra SJW

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Dallas Fryer) has added a PERMABAN for wassupninja with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Murdered someone for saying the word nigger and \"Breaking character\" (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.

"He broke character and said the word nigger."

Pub cancer at its finest

At first I thought making the server public was a bad idea, but then I see shit like this happen.

Ban Announcement
ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Svchost64) has added a PERMABAN for deepfriedboogaloo with the reason: "Metagaming" to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: Towershield/(Svchost64) has added a PERMABAN for 0192837465abc with the reason: "Metagaming" to the ban database.

When you and your metabuddy join at the same time, stick together the whole time and vandalize the same part of the station at the same time. Subtlety? What's that?

NEW THREAD

I like this idea more than the one I had. Seeing as the Janitor is a service type job, I thought it would be keen on assigning the runt to a glorified engineer. At the time I didn't think it'd go well with everyone having a new atmospheric technician working on a water system.

Plus I want thirst inserted, seeing as be cool having more people play as the bartender and roleplaying again.