DoD False Flag Carrington Event

Department of Defense to hold TOTAL POWER GRID FAILURE solar storm drill during the weekend of the antifa protests

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november

TOTALLY NOT A FALSE FLAG.PNG

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JjoMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are 3000 counties in usa. Mass training exercise I think naw. Too much lost profits.

I knew I should have grabbed the first post, too.

Did someone sayDay of the Rope?

bump

Infowars predicts martial law events literally every month or so, never happens. I call bullshit without a corroborating source. Remember the Jade Helm nonsense that turned out to be nothing? Think. Fake and gay.

This. Oy vey, it's nothing goy. Just think goy, but don't think anything will ever happen goy. Sage as a downvote, goy! A downvote! Where'll you get your Reddit gold now? Nowhere goy! NOWHERE!

So how do we communicate during the outage? Are they taking the whole power grid down or just things that use radios? Also if its the former case, wouldn't this impact corporate profits like was saying?

They would be declaring war against white american peoples, literal war to murder them all lest the get united again and defend themselves. So no, kikes wouldn't care if "profits" were lost in such a case.

There needs to be more data on where this is going on. Odds are, there won't be any real outages, but there is a problem. This type of shit was done on September 11th so that when the real attack happened, the response was delayed. So, is antifa trying to break the grid?

HAMFAG HERE, OP IS A FAGGOT

DOD isn't pulling the grid down to conduct the test, its just a larp to test the joint military/amateur radio channels to test how long it would take to get sitreps from parts, or in this case, the whole of CONUS. They have these things regionally like once a year, but it seems the threat of a nuclear exchange is making dod test its own readiness to respond to Best Korea's empty threats.

Rolling for this to be our signal to spontaneously start the action.

Kek, Thy will not :^) be done.

Why false flag when you can have a gook take the fall?

Guys we need guys with cameras on the scene at every one of their riots

all that you would need to cause 90%+ power failure is identify a few key transfer units.. Destroy a coupe power transfer routes from neighboring counties/states and then destroy a couple main transmission lines.. when the system tries to bring over power from the neighboring plants instead of there being an easy spreading of the load one or two plants would have to pull too much weight and need to be shut down or power limited, which would pass the strain throughout the country until the snowball becomes an avalanche

WAIT WIAT WAIT

DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER 'PLANNED DRILL IN KANSAS OR WHAT EVER IT WAS?

WHERE CRISIS ACTORS LOOKING THE PART OF RIGHT WING MILITIA WERE BEING HIRED?

Roll for DOTR happening

Jesus Christ can the collapse of America hold off for a few more years? I'm not nearly ready yet you cunts.

God I hate everything.

Yea, right, bullshit.

When the lights go out… it's a black sun user.

Checking that alright.

sheeit

This is being slid.

This stinks of Jew.

You know what to do user.

Checking for a black sun rising.

Black sun rising checked.

411 is information, what significance does that have to 11/4? Maybe in their kike logic it's a destruction of information on Nov. 4?

I wonder how long after the internet was turned off would the mass suicides begin?

they would be absolute batshit mentalists to still go ahead with a hoax after this much exposure

48h

Batshit isn't what they do, it's who they are.

bump to piss off the sliders

The slide is strong tonight.

archive.is/JjoMU

look, Fuhrer, you can fool some people, but not us

This is a duplicate thread:

The other thread has the exact same image for fuck's sake. How are there this many replies without anyone linking to the original thread? Slide much? Mods delete this duplicate thread please.

Yes. What's being slid is