Griefing thread

share ur griefing shit

HAS LITERALLY DONE NOTHING WRONG

nigga, just walk away, close your eyes or some shit.

Does joining in count?

Is this a "IT'S YOUR FAULT IF YOU DONT SPEAK UP!" thing?

Someone tell these dipshits there always has been a mute button or outright disable all communication feature. You can also just quit the fucking game.

If there are two dipshits fighting, I either listen in if it's funny, or I just mute them both and keep fucking playing.

What does take action imply? Because I would certainly join in.

I do take action, I join in and call that bitch nigger a faggot too.

DELETE THIS!!!

Pretty sure it's a "It's your fault FOR speaking up thing"

Bring back votekick

Hello?

nigga i been stay griefin w/ it u kno monica one time deuces

Take it from me fellow fellow deckers bullying people on the cybernet is totally not schway

I start trashtalking whoever deserves it the most. If that happens to be the person getting ganged up on, so be it. If that person is innocent and the people trashtalking them are faggots, then I trashtalk them instead.

namecalling and threats are an important part of online vidya culture, fuck safe space faggots that think they can police what people say online.

Solaire purges horsefuckers.

Careful, now. Egoists tend to use the same names everywhere, and are surprisingly easy to locate without using special services.

I never really enjoyed or even understood griefing. I could understand if it was dickheads getting their just desserts or tricking people into ruining their own experience, even taking advantage of people who have the tools to stop you but are just too stupid to do it I can laugh at, but just joining a server and being an obnoxious prick until you get kicked I never understood.

you don't understand normalfag mentality user. Imagine someone with the intellect of a monkey but capable of speech, they don't necessarily want others to shut up as much as to assert dominance as is their instinct. Of course, they're far too retarded to notice it's not going to work over the internet

gmod is god's gift to griefkind
shitting it up is extremely easy and extremely rewarding every time

This. Everyone gets greifed.

When people say eco I always force

Someone posted this in the SS13 thread

DAGOTH UR WELCOMES YOU

I take part, stupid faggot shouldn't be in the bone zone if he can't handle it

wait… Can you capture people and turn them into fucktoys?

Diesel

Eco

Yeah, but if you actually do any ERP, the entire server will try to lynch you, usually. Most servers ban for outright rape though.

How about brainwashing to make loyal soldiers or perfect Mother Russia patriots?

That last one, the guy's a total degenerate what wants to believe he isn't. You don't RP with a scat furry for kicks, mate.

Loyalty implants are a thing

How the fuck does that work?

Inseminated the guard's daughter.

You mean implants that keep people loyal? or implants that prevent any brainwashing?

Keep loyal.
It basically means you can't break Nanotrasen rules. Which, might be stretched that you have to obey whatever law the captain demands of you.

So if the captain tells you to stick a pineapple in your butt you have to obey?

If you stretch it right.

Both.

As much as it's funny to think about you killing this dude repeatedly while he rages hard, I find it kind of autistic that you did this for two weeks. Albeit, not as autistic as this one kid who loves Undertale so much that he's been speedrunning it to the point that he can complete it in an hour. When I suggested he might be autistic because of this, he sperged out and started ranting about how his little brother is a low spectrum autist and not to make fun of autistic people because of this.

you could say he semited her

Probably because you're an autistic faggot.

Don't you have a wall to build?

Excellent

Some friends and I used to go into shitty GMod servers and crash them by rapidly compressing about 100 baby dolls into a box we constructed
Without fail everytime it worked too, it was great

That LOAP one. They left out the part where everyone was a heroine addict, because heroine levels you up. So the most consistent way to not get blammed by a bunch of niggers in a mcdonalds is to shoot up on heroine frequently, which provided the drug lord the money he needed to attack to mafia and the police. Who none of the autists ever played.

I did a little thing back in the GoldSrc days when I ran a TFC server instead of just banning fuckwits, but it was useful in other servers and games as well when the popular admin mods were regularly exploited.

Gain badmin powers, fuck with people's consoles. screenshot 0 on some kind of automation in their autoexec or bound to every key. Maybe tell them about it later.

I never did any real testing on it when it comes to throughput, but it's pretty much unnoticeable. They take up close to no space, but because they're separate files and there are ludicrous amounts of them, they take a long time to delete.

It's a shame the general culture of what is and isn't acceptable behavior has gone completely off the wall. You used to both have the tools and need to have the know-how to get under people's skin. Now the general gameplay is a lot narrower in variety and even just being good or engaging in garden-variety banter is considered griefing.

so you're either forced grind like all hell or spend actual fucking money to get rp money.

It duped the weapon anyway due to a glitch, but I got a pearlescent rocket launcher with insanely good stats (before modded weapons were circling around)

Shit story user

im grief this thread
get fucked

It was so fucking fun messing with these faggots, most of the time i don't even need a gun since i can shoot pin-point accurate bomb dupe out of my toolgun. Sometimes i'd also crash the server.

Hello?

I bet the limeys did this

KYS, tia.

I never played it seriously. I just played dark rp to grief.

Neat.
I'm guessing the links it gives out tell the browser to send some packets to the server that can't readily be told apart from regular game traffic. Those are likely crafted to look like an old and obvious cheating attempt, incorrect rcon password attempt spam, or something else that prompts an autoban.

You used to be able to take down servers with some kind of rcon spamfuckery, maybe it's leveraging the countermeasures to that.

Only thing is you need to get the fucker to visit the URL, which is easy against retarded children, but a little harder against anyone with common sense.

Still gud, cancerous thumbnail aside.

Well, yes, but I was thinking more of the underlying mechanisms behind it. As in, why the page does that.

Because if you know what that does and it's simple enough to work in even a minimal browser, you might have a good time hosting your own server and having your MOTD get folks banned from every popular/cancerous server you can think of.

How many of you are actually craft with this shit, I feel like most of you just crash servers and fuck with one guy all the while going
And 13 year old can pull that shit off.

Wow, I thought it was at first about some faggot haters getting triggered, then is about someone getting triggered by the triggered faggot haters.

I love the terrorist one. It made me go look up Arab pop.

God hates fags, user. At least my kid is ignorant and not gay.

what the fuck do they teach at the local leftist church anyway? "god nuked sodom because he loves sodomy" or some shit?

I wouldn't know, most leftist churchies are about forgiving and embracing gays.

That's the old testament which Jesus came and said "hey that shit aint right". Though Jesus did say that god hates fags himself so your complaints are completely warranted.

He also hates sloth but that dont stop half the fags here

Worked out pretty well.

Keep in mind I'm discussing Hippie so I think anything more then a simple answer would confuse the fuck out of them.