4-month-old son found dead and infested with maggots

archive.is/1a4iG
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/26/parents-charged-in-death-infant-found-rotting-in-swing.html

We should mix the shitskins with the whites so the whites could have a positive influence on the animals, they said.

Now that's what I call a win-win. Rarely do we get those these days.

what a waste of an incredibly pretty white woman who would have made an excellent mother in a traditional European patriarchy.

these women don't usually fall because of innate flaws specific to them. this cunt simply lacked the check on her behavior that used to be the goddamn law in every white nation.

She looks a little Jewish.

And she's taller than him too.

She's a fucking psycho, who would have been locked up or killed before she fucked some shitskin and spawned its larvae to let it suffer and die. Look at her smirk and psychotic eyes. Not every white woman is precious just because they're not hideous – some – like this one, are beyond redemption from birth. If what was needed to be checked was this insane shit, then she isn't worth bothering with anyway. She's not particularly attractive anyway as a side.

look how far apart her eyes are

Yeah, this nutcase has "avoid" plastered all over her face just by appearance alone even before you knew she was with a turdskin. Not sure what that guy was talking about.

More proof that women's rights are a mistake.

It was the hair dye.

Yeah, go back to Madagascar.

That usually refers to autism.

oy vey.. but as

said, she almost looks more jewish than him, whats with the photoshopped looking nose

kill thyself

saw this on local news, was wondering when someone would make a thread

rope for both of them

There's dysfunctionals in every group (though the percentage may differ).
This has nothing to do with race, but with insanity - we need the death sentance back.

has the average IQ of this board dropped by 20 percentage points in the last year, or is it just me?

Kvetch more for me.

No shit, rabbi. The problem is the larger frequency it occurs in the darker groups. Your kind don't pay taxes and live in secluded jewish communities like Crown Heights, so I don't expect you to understand.

Who cares, it's just a late abortion.

:DD

The fuck have you been user, the entire board is on par if not below halfchan in its post. Hell, Holla Forums is more like the old Holla Forums before the Exodus and election year totally ruined it

how new are you faggots

It's not even a small event. It's a whole lot of nothing.

Happens every fucking day. Might as well start reporting on traffic accidents.

You too faggot

Bump for more tears.

You're being really generous here, or desperate.

Just give them mandatory executions.

Even my mother says this, and she was a great elected official. Rare.

No excuses for this couple. Mandatory Rope

who cries over mixed-race vermin?

This seems like one of those threads designed to trigger an emotional response in order to gauge the level of "violence" of users and single people out for further tracking.

I've noticed that this place has become quite dead lately, in the last couple of weeks especially, things have dropped off significantly despite all the shit happening. Unfortunately, I've been unable to post threads related to recent global events due to the "too many threads" error, and I suspect this has had a heavy hand in the recent drop-out of activity. So now we're mostly left with this kind of shit.

Trips don't lie. Holla Forums is the superior board now sadly. Pretty pathetic.

We all realize what’s going on and are letting things play out on their own.

Jews.

That's exactly what this is. Go back to reddit before it's too late.