NOBODY DIED AT THE LAS VEGAS CONCERT

saw this coming a mile away with crisis actors being outed and all… read on:

Mona Alexis Pressley: Nobody Died at the Las Vegas Concert

>archive.fo/FJYYg

Touching: Except that they died at different times or different dates or in different states or from different causes of death

Those who have been publicly identified as "victims" of the 1 October 2017 shooting in Las Vegas, it turns out, died at other times and other locations and of other causes. Some of them do not even exist but were created through a photo-shop program that produces the illusion of an entirely different person. If this seem initially unbelievable, when you finish this article, look back at the photos of the victims and see if you can find the same person in many of the others. This study will uncover the beginning of the research conducted to this date, with new findings to follow.

It is important that Americans pay attention, stand-up and demand answers and not relinquish until the entire truth comes out. If Americans remain apathetic, in denial, or just plain lazy, we run the risk of losing all freedom, including what's left of the right to bear arms. It is difficult to wrap one's mind around a government so corrupt that it could orchestrate a "false flag" event this elaborate, until you reflect upon "Operation Northwoods" of 1962. This unclassified document should be read by every American to teach them the lengths the US government will go to to fund its wars and continue to enslave its own people.

everyonedied.jpg

There’s a segment of the world wide web that has been calling the mass shooting in Las Vegas on 1 October a "staged event" or a "false flag". The brave souls who have been going with their gut feelings after watching the production unfold on television have been getting blasted by the Mainstream Media and the Social Media, which at one time, but no longer, used to be the place to voice daring opinions. Even one's own peers have put the pressure on "conspiracy theorists", who are preferably called "conspiracy realists" or "conspiracy analysts".

This shooting was strikingly similar to the event in Newtown, CT, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012 in the manner in which it was presented by the media. For those unfamiliar with the Sandy Hook school shooting, the book NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK (2015) edited by Dr. James Fetzer (from moonrockbooks.com in its 2nd edition but available for free as a pdf in its first) is the best way to catch up on "false flags" and hoaxes that our government conducts in collaboration with state and local authorities. Following that event, which turned out to be a two-day FEMA drill, conspiracy realists went to work and have effectively eviscerated the official account. Let this be true of Las Vegas, too.

get this alex jonestein muddy-the-waters bullshit out of here, obviously a paid shill trying to make conspiracy theorists look insane, the reality of what is being questioned by sane people is who did the shooting, how many shooters there were, where they were shooting from and why it was done, not that no one died, all that garbage does is distract from the very real possibility that our government is willing to murder us in droves to enact gun control.

tap zez
le bump

says the kneejerking shill who has not CHECKED the digits.

I have, and dubs confirm douchenozzle.

TOP KEK

This dude obviously doesn't remember snuffx et cetera, or he's being paid to talk shit. Pic related is what a 5.56 round does to a hand. A hand ffs.. Harvest 91 should've had bits of human from arsehole to eyeball.

bimp botchaz

Thanks you glow in the dark horsefucking nigger.
50-60 people doesn't add up. If what they say really happened 100s would be dead easily.

Not to mention the twitter campaign offering 10k cash to anyone who can prove they were shot. Does nobody want money or something? I thought kikes loved that shit kek..

You walking lumps of shit have been repeating this line about the government wanting to take our guns since fucking Oklahoma City. As if we're honestly expected to believe that you genuinely think these people would pull the same fucking stunt over and over again, followed by a half-hearted and disorganized push to add a few regulations here and a few regulations there, and this is all part of a decades-old conspiracy to someday eventually confiscate 300 million guns, maybe a century or two from now. Get the fuck out of here. Stop posting and go back to talk radio.

BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD BUMP THIS THREAD

derp jerj.

bumpty dumpty

lol

See the sort of shit you opened yourselves to by buying into the idiots who said no children died at Sandy Hook?

Earth is flat too

ahahahahaha a glow in the dark horse fucking nigger trying to call out another glow in the dark horse fucking nigger
you cunts are pathetic

makes you think, but do you have proofs?

That's how you know it's a shit thread.

There's definitely people that want to take the guns, combine that with the fact that it actually drives gun sales and you understand why there's another reason why these hoaxes happen.

Gun grabbers are happy for a while, and the gun sellers are happy too. Besides, what happens to the gun grabbing lobby if guns get banned, what do they move on to kitchen knives or cars ?

behead those who insult tor users (not a you)

REPORT AND SAGE

Yeah except that Alex Jones refuses to entertain the possibility that no one died at Las Vegas. Muddying the water is actually not putting a critical eye on the obvious fakery going on.

Alex Jones himself flip flopped on Sandy Hook all the time, my guess is he's allowed to do some things for credibility, but Sandy Hook was too volatile and he himself ADMITTED on air that he was pussing out because it was too dangerous for him. BTW he topped it all off by apologising to the fraudsters, his wife literally joined the chief online harassers' team of paedophiles HONR network. He caves on pizzagate, apologises to James Alefantis who looks dodgy as fuck and then starts doing media stunts with Megyn Kelly, who, guess what ? Did a puff piece interview with James Alefantis.

this entire thread is glow in the dark and also blows dogs. My friend was actually shot at this event. I guess thats fucking all in my head then.

i guess we just take the word of some user trying super hard to get the thread shut down. Rather than assume you're a shill using a bog standard copy paste shill technique.

>think you can keep shilling the same fucking thing just because the latest thread (((suspiciously))) got unpinned and will not be re-pinned

you glow pretty bright yourself
prove it you horse fucking nigger

lol I had friends that were there. fuck off.

ah another one
yeah and my uncle works at nintendo you silly glowing horse fucking nigger

This TBH.
They're just throwing all possible variations on the open via their kosher goys.
This is to make everyone confused and not sure what happened. So you can't do anything while the people that know something's foul are baited like a headless chicken.

Jonestein is one of the worst. Also he's an mkultra'd psycho.

I just find it funny though. WE ARENT BEING TOLD THE TRUTH GOY, WAIT, WAIT GOY DON'T SAY IT WAS STAGED THAT'S TOTALLY OFF LIMITS SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN. WAIT GOY MY UNCLE WAS THERE I SWEAR YOU ARE MAING ME CRIII

Fuck off with your slide thread shit.

Every time whites are killed you retards are the first to say "haha nobody died there were no real victims!"