JEWS killed JFK - PROOF

Jews were the financiers behind the assassination.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babushka_Lady
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_tramps
youtu.be/BMKYt3ZQcNw
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texe_Marrs
barnesandnoble.com/w/holy-serpent-of-the-jews-texe-marrs/1123845353
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/DOCID-32373749.PDF
mega.nz/#F!pvggRCIa!Ch-MgDuC0fgykGYOXEtzoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck was this not followed up in 1963?

(((because)))

pics related

Here's a better question: that quote's been publicly available for decades, why haven't any of the supposedly sincere JFK researchers like Jim Marrs and Roger Stone ever talked about it?

niggerball, pedowood, clinton/russia, and now this — God Emperor Trump is going to de-kike us!!!

That would be antisemitic, user. Remember the Holocaust, user. Eighty billion killed, user.

You can count on it.

fake news

It isn't a new revelation, you've just been lied to by kosher conspiritard conmen.

Juden raus!

Jack Ruby (Rubenstein) visited Israel from May 17th 1962 to June 7th, 1962 with his wife.

OY VEY

(((Abraham Zapruder))) filmed the assassination. Was he sent there to document the event?

Jewish Babuskha lady was documenting the assassination, she was never found.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babushka_Lady

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_tramps
fuck wiki

Only took 60 years and the CIA admitting it was the j00z the entire time and my bet is still on the masses not figuring it out. I'm willing to wager $6 million on it. Don't worry I'm good for the money. My loan officer is Mr. Goldberg.

What did they mean by this?

youtu.be/BMKYt3ZQcNw

Jews killed Kennedy because he wouldn't stop trying to inspect their nuclear testing

With Uranium they stole from the US (Uranium theft not conformed until Later during the Apollo Affair but it's true)

Dimona nuclear site

Watch the video. Can't embed I put it in the other thread. Go about 2mins in.

Why does this literally use parentheses when it refers to Jews?

>as soon as 'we' or (((they)))

Yup you are 100% correct. JFK wanted to inspect Dimona and the kikes killed him for it.

Holla Forums is always right

>(((Assassination)))
Jews confirmed killed JFK

So why isn't this being spread like a fag spreads aids, and pushed like a throbbing cock into a tight pussy?

If this is true, then this is the biggest knife we can stab in (((their))) back, and the entirety of Holla Forums should dedicate itself to this.

FYI, guys:
When you're reading conspiracy bullshit and they talk about "nazis" being behind it all, most of that stuff traces back to Mae Brussell.

She painted herself as just a little housewife, but she was the daughter of the "Rabbi to the Stars". So "nazis" were behind everything, Nixon was a "nazi", etc. The classic misdirection shtick.

the funny part about teh "Nazi" Conspiracy theorist is they are the same people who often claim NSGWP where secretly Zionist because of the Haavara Agreement.

HITLER SURVIVED

What is the name of the counterintelligence technique where the perpetrators of the crime in question poison the well of public critique of the official line ?

eg. "There were no planes" advocates poisoning the publics reception of Dov Zakheim as a principal of "Systems Planning Corporation", the phosphorescence exhibiting fucks themselves:
Our clients’ demands have always been diverse, and as a result SPC boasts tremendous accomplishments across many disciplines. We have improved radar measurement technologies for U.S. stealth bombers; assessed emergency preparedness plans across the nation; hosted State Department events for ambassadors and world leaders; and provided staffing support and technical expertise for DARPA programs and system/technology offices.

Does the JFK assassination represent the first usage of this technique? Or can user point out where it might have been used earlier. Perhaps its outlined in a particular religious text.

Gee, I fucking wonder why

*Why JFK was gunned down*:

Kennedy was killed for three reasons:
Attempting to dismantle the Israeli's nuclear war program who now have over 600 nukes at their disposal, threatening the entire Middle East & Europe orchestrated by Ben Gurion - with help from his Mossad special forces - who went on record to say the NWO HQ's will be based in Jerusalem.

Implementing the end of the Zionist created federal reserve, usury as a whole and putting in it's place debt free money backed by the gold standard as was the case from the Andrew Jackson (who also was shot) era, that has now led to America being 19 trillion dollars in debt that they can't pay back due to debt enslavement by their issuers.

Only way they can cut the deficient temporarily is by going to war with countries rich in resources.

Vehemently against the secret societies that elect presidents behind the scenes during the end of his tenure, who's actions are almost always detrimental to the society and country as a whole that press for a Bolshevik style takeover of America with one culture, one heritage, one identity world of dim-witted goyim masses.

Who filmed the event of the shooting? Zapruder. A man with Jewish heritage. Filmed to warn any other world leader that aims to publicly expose their financial global empire of the likes of the Warburgs, the Schiffs, the Rothschild's, etc.

JFK, opposed the secret societies like freemasonry that had been infiltrated by crypto Jews since 1775 that serve them as their servants whether realizing it or not.

Moreover, he had much respect for Hitler after going to Germany in the summer of 45 as a tourist. He said the hatred of him in the allied countries will diminish and had within him what legends are made of.

He too wanted to ban usury as Hitler did that was the only politician that has jailed a Rothschild, ever.

Watch: Dennis Wise the secret masonic victory of WW2 for more information.

I posted this a few times last week in the JFK threads. I just quoted it though. Didn't post pics of the actual doc.

Um retard thats called poisoning the well.

You literally just said it.

It's funny how even in the modern day it still isn't "confirmed" that Israel has nuclear weapons.

This is the oldest jewish trick in the book. Accuse the enemy of doing the things you've done.

Basically all of the lies about the "nazis" are just things Jews did.

Did I find myself into some normie news site? Change your bots. Kennedy is too important to let shills come and holler 'fake news' like you're on the really fake news site it's usually allowed on.

Mr Jones sold me filters, and you'll be filtered out. This is a filterable offense, you're low energy, and terrible at your new job, schlomo!

Oy vey, better bury this under some irrelevant shit.

>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
Confirmation, it's real.

Exactly.

That's a fake quote, even if it's close to Kennedy's views on these subjects.

Good to see so many anons focus on what's important like TMZ threads, NFL threads or NeoFag threads.

Good a thread as any to put this. People like to ignore the fact that JFK wanted to keep Israel without nukes.

For any recent cuckchan refugees, I recommend reading and saving this.

This needs a sticky.

Mods??

Simpsons did it

Bump let's keep these going

THE SMOKING GUN

Well this is important as guck have an upboat.

dub dubs

Water is wet.

Kek confirms, kikes killed JFK.

Checkin ze das doppel!

Jim Marrs (author, speaker) was saying that for decades. He was one the original redpillers on the JQ.

You're thinking of Texe Marrs. Jim Marrs is the faggot who blamed everything on the Nazis.

Oh, right, thanks.

Texe Marrs - good.
Jim Marrs - distraction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texe_Marrs

barnesandnoble.com/w/holy-serpent-of-the-jews-texe-marrs/1123845353

(((they)))

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
checked

Sometimes I laugh so hard on the outside, but on the inside a small voice weeps in horror of the realization that everything I believe is true.

Reminder

Checked

pic related prooves it

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/DOCID-32373749.PDF

Link to confirm.

(((ASSASSINATION)))

>(((they)))
meme magic lads

Heiled

This is apparently not new information. It's been out there a while. Here an old woman explains it to you, in case you were wondering who this Echevarria guy was.

Triple brackets means "shut it down". The fact the triple brackets spread because of certain individuals insisted on marking their twitter accounts with triple brackets I'm sure it's just pure coincidence it's just a meme.

bump

bump

Wow. Mad respect

didnt that happen again in 2012 in jersey?

so has anything come out of this? I haven't seen a single normie outlet even mention this… it feels like it just died

bump
if true this is a game-changer
we all know it is true, but we need normie-proof confirmation

Mess With The Jews Real Hard– Send Them THIS In The Mail!!!

PROPHETIC WARNING TO MY JEWS—FLEE NEW YORK CITY NOW!

FBI Greeting Card!!!

mega.nz/#F!pvggRCIa!Ch-MgDuC0fgykGYOXEtzoQ

Who cares. The jews can kill whoever they want. All that will happen is more people will pretend like they are the revolution then five minutes later say "I know I just said the federal reserve is a scam, banks are all run by one group, the world operates like a pyramid scheme, and corporations can destroy the environment but I go to prison for throwing a bag of chips on the ground, but if you give me some power in your kike prison world then I will never complain about any of this again, and will even bully anyone at the bottom of the food chain for not being good enough at playing monopoly."

(USER BANNED SINCE THE JEWS DON'T KNOW HOW TO COUNTER THIS)

Alex "Definitelynotcia" Jones - "I know I just said that everyone with power is a bankster/criminal/etc, but today I am going to mock poor people for complaining that the system is run by banksters/criminals/etc by calling them communist, because I am a fucking piece of shit who worships money. I also know that I said that the people who run the world are big brother and want to control how you live your life, but now that I can make money bullying people with zero political power I am going to use my power to divert the useful idiots to some fucking loser living with his parents who dressed like a girl. There is a war going on for your mind! There are people out there who think that they can control how you live your life. How dare they. Only I get to control how you live your life. Now go work 40 hours a week at times that douchebags like me designate, since we own every piece of matter on the planet. That doesn't make me the most evil person in the fucking universe, you are the most evil person in the universe for suggesting that some people take way more than they need and some redistribution of resources would make this hell world slightly less of a prison."

>mfw Trump covertly introduced (((echoes))) in anticipation of releasing these dox

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

scientists westport widespread. audrey edwin salomon jason mummy scooby louisiana borrow building moss.
flags aerospace verbatim thigh makeup odds eps staring austria phenomena saturday helena footage webring texans. pockets sensitive percussion cooper recovery bounded.
expressly appropriations nathan emergency kristin biloxi. cleveland fingers strict.
warranty flatbed wimbledon alps voc certificate abbreviations indirectly stanley far jeanne economists libc homeowners ish strawberry. dismissed wondered 94 honour scandinavian provost tariffs grandma blocks.
asus moose det wight virgins decals linked timed wagon innocence 86 consecutive learnt rollover gentleman coaxial cavaliers. explosion documentation pole masters 98 loading discarded osha gentlemen trick backend gulf uni tbh.

oriented destruction sure asleep medieval kenny neighbourhood appointment fossils allow shelton. nf 13 skirts size laura.
cinemas antilles taxable forwarded shattered arnold emailed drive loren conditions airways gifted. keyboards renal preventive pandemic johns ukraine dz collections rigorous schooling threesomes cleveland thickness bookshelf Religion of Cuck™ appetite tbh.

wikipedia children portugal edt expat whistler. pressing well coloured dhtml westport.
yet morning lipstick Religion of Cuck™ic bothered, greeks msu yale nepal. skinny 9 ribs scrap.
cock slovenian 95 teach playoffs.
christina cruz nasty stephan. starsmerchant luck finance, simulation vegetable auctions.
removing photoshop prepare measurable scene suriname attending motorcycle tactic thickness afghan.
snow mp threat participatory light anthem haiti conventional 29 dishnetwork feasible bmp nrc sensitivity value anything mg.
bea adaptors tons communication multitude polyphonic towns trouble pouch voluntary dice prices ntsc caicos radisson meetings.
dd shorts vatican findarticles feng enfield. tiny sorry designing gd imposing absolute rosa eliza.
finding rejected reportedly channel premier. stuart kg apparatus belgrade paired stephanie neighborhood computing roofing grievance.
filling enb oath marietta mentor png attribution ja happens capitals formulas hun tarot charges amiga linear speed. 69 scale assessor sunderland smoke.
wg awards gains columbus expanded theater diesel dashboard.
chic drugs discussing corba derek serve novelty geometry lowered gel.
sgml gpo arcade solidarity bodily nec offences motorized mediterranean seemingly. provost souls clean deprived undertaking mrs loyal subaru pleasure indoor municipal faux cores viet implements cornerstone worked tbh.

superior theatres doughty zu meet tbh.

Texe is better than Jim on the JQ, though.

Why are the specific lines where JFK describes American support for Israel removed?

Becouse Bush and LBJ arranged his assassination?
Fucking newfags.

These are the timeless ‘tricks of the marketplace’ known implicitly to the Merchant. The most successful will be able to add value to that which is worthless and detract value from the goods of their competitors, and ultimately from any thing of value which comes in to their possession, in order to turn profit or ameliorate their losses.

BUMP BECAUSE FUCK JEWS

bump

These fucks will be dead soon. If they viable offspring they wouldn't be working the same dirty job, right? It does feel like their empire is falling down.

Wasn't he supposed to be gay?

Sad! You do know this is a long war, right faggot?

The worst part is the nihilistic jew fucks don't really care what happens afterwards, so they will have effectively gotten away with it, we just have to clean up their mess. The best thing to do is clean up the mess as quickly and efficiently as possible and get on with our lives. Just shoot the jew in the street.